Roadside Assistance

Story Info
You teach her a lesson.
837 words
4.06
24.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a very long week, and all I wanted was to get away for a few hours. After a quick shower, I put my hair in a bun, and throw on a wrap skirt and tank top. With no particular destination in mind, I head out. Feeling the stress slipping away with the breeze from the open windows, I let my hair down. The wind tugs it back, not an unpleasant sensation. With the sun on my face, and the vibration of the car, I find my hand wandering under the flap of my skirt. Slowly at first, just rubbing my clit, letting my fingers trail up & down, feeling my clit swell & start to throb . . . then the car starts to make an odd noise . . . what the hell, you have to be kidding. I roll it onto the shoulder, and shake my head.

I pop the hood & get out, looking around. With no planned destination, I have no idea where I am. Looking under the hood I chuckle, I have no real clue what I'm looking at. I'm leaning against the car, still chuckling at myself, when you pull up.

"Hey, do you need a hand?"

"I could always use a hand . . . I was out for a drive, when she just stopped running."

You walk over & look under the hood, then stick your head in the window, and check the dash. I can't help notice your broad shoulders, and your strong hands. You turn around smiling . . . "The next time you go for a drive, you might want to gas up first. I have a gas can back at the house, if you want to ride with me, we'll get you what you need."

I slide into the passenger seat of your Jeep. " I really appreciate this. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"You can finish what you were doing when you ran out of gas. Open your skirt."

My heart begins to race, and I can feel the moisture between my legs. I slide the flap of my skirt open, revealing that I have no panties on. "You are a naughty girl. I may have to punish you when we get back." A small sound escapes me, half whimper, half moan. You smile, and I know I have already given myself up.

You tell me to stay in the jeep when you get to your house. Grabbing the can out of the garage, you put it in the back, then come around to my side. You take my hand and help me out, then turn me around & bend me over the seat, sliding my skirt up. "You were naughty today, and I'm going to have to punish you." I jump slightly as your firm hand makes contact with my bare ass. Again, your hand makes contact, another spank. One more. "Are you going to be good now?"

"Yes." I nod. My cheeks are hot and tingly, and sting slightly as I get back into the jeep. "Good, now we'll go get your car. You'll follow me back here, and I'll see if you can do what you're told."

You put the gas in my car, and I follow you back. You take my hand as we enter the house, stopping in the living room. Sliding one hand up my arm and across my shoulder, I gasp as you pull my head back by my hair. With the other hand you untie my skirt, letting it fall, then drag your hand up between my legs. You explore me, then hold your fingers up "suck them." I lick and suck my juices off your fingers.

"Please..."

"Please what? You want more?" You thrust your fingers back in, faster, curling them slightly to find the g spot. I can barely breathe, barely stand. You release my hair to go down on one knee, grabbing my ass in your free hand. You work my g spot with one hand, my clit with your tongue. I thrust against you, moaning, I cant hold on any longer, my juices flowing freely, squirting over your hand and your chin.

Almost too weak to stand, you push me to my knees. "Suck me, baby. That's it, nice and deep." Your hands in my hair again, you pull my face to you. "Put your hands behind you & let me fuck your face." I start to gag as your cock rams my throat. " You can do it, take it all the way in. that's it, what you really wanted." My eyes are tearing, but I can't stop. I don't want to. I moan with pleasure as I take you in. You thrust faster & faster, and I can feel you getting so close. You groan loudly as I feel your hot cum spray my mouth. You rub the head across my lips as some dribbles down my chin.

"Not bad for your first lesson...."