Roadside Blowjob

Story Info
I give a Cop a blow job to get out of a traffic stop.
4.2k words
4.39
79k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers, I was torn as to what category this should be. Since it involves a young lady offering a blow job to get out of a traffic stop, I placed it in NC/R. Feel free to let me know if you think I should put it somewhere else!

*****

"Nick here will be your student," Ms. Smith smiled as she introduced us.

Nick freaking Cascade. Oh my God

"Hi, I'm Amy Long," I said as I extended my hand and tried to look calm.

"Hello, Ms. Long, pleased to meet you."

"Please, call me Amy."

"I'll let you two get acquainted."

And that is how I met Nick freaking Cascade. Initially I had simply jumped at the money when they told me I could double my tutoring rate. It turns out I would be tutoring Nick Cascade, one of the highest profile football recruits in the country, now enrolled at my football-crazy school. Celebrity might be an understatement, certainly many fans would classify him as a demi-god. To say Nick was a prize recruit would fail to grasp the mentality of the area, he was a legend in these parts. Even I, who didn't follow football much, knew who he was. I also knew some of the controversy surrounding him, the arrests and allegations.

What I hadn't expected was how handsome he was in person. Tall, confident, muscular, dark skin with an easy smile. Hot. I, on the other hand, was just a nerdy college girl, trying to make ends meet. While I thought I was pretty, Nick was in a whole different category.

During our tutoring sessions, Nick was on his absolute best behavior. Over the week, he continually impressed me with his kindness, his humility, and his sense of humor. He was a really, really nice guy. However, he seriously needed help in his classes. It wasn't that he was dumb, it was that he hadn't been exposed to things. He had read Jane Eyre in High School as a senior: I had read that in sixth grade. Sentence diagramming was a foreign concept. He didn't know how to break down words. Punctuation was a mystery. He had come out of an impoverished area of the state and just hadn't been exposed to good teachers, good books, high standards. I had my work cut out for me to get him to pass.

One day, sitting at our table in the study area of the athlete's complex, Nick scrambled to his feet.

"Coach Adams, hello."

I turned and came face to face with God. Well, that's what they called Coach Adams around here. He had turned the school into a football powerhouse and everyone sang his praises. His press conferences were the stuff of legend.

"Nick, how are your studies going?"

"Good, good sir. Amy here is helping me."

My brain finally caught up and I struggled to stand, but God motioned for me to sit down as he took a seat beside me.

"Nick, could you please get me a cup of coffee? Two creams, one sugar."

"Sure, Coach, sure," he said and raced off.

Coach turned his attention to me. It felt like there was a spotlight on me. I had heard of Coach Adams' charisma, but experiencing it in real life was amazing.

"Ashley, is it?"

"Amy, sir."

"Good. How is the tutoring going?"

"Good, so far. We have a lot to do."

"Yes. Now you listen here, Ashley. I've worked hard to get this program where it is. I will not have scandal around my program. You're part of my team now. I'm counting on you to do the right thing. You are here to tutor Nick. You are not here to write his papers, you are not here to do his work. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

"If Nick gives you any trouble, you let me know, understand?"

"Yes sir."

"If Nick makes you feel uncomfortable in any way, if he asks you to write his paper, if he is rude to you, if he is late, if you get your hair cut and he doesn't like it, you let me know, understand?"

"Yes sir."

"If you smell alcohol on him, if you smell wacky smoke on him, you let me know."

"Yes sir."

"Give me your phone. Unlock it."

And so I did. I mean, when God asks for you to unlock your phone, you unlock your phone. He put his number in my contacts.

"Now, this is my direct number," he said, motioning to the cell phone on his hip. "You call me anytime you need too. Understand?"

"Yes sir." Oh my God, I had God's personal cell on my phone

"This number is also for you, in case something is going on that you don't want me to know about. This is a blind number, they know if you are calling they are to get you what you need immediately and not ask questions. They don't know who you are, all they know is that you have their number. Any time, day or night. Understand?"

My goodness, he was intense. I was ready to run through a brick wall for him.

"Yes, sir. I won't disappoint you, sir."

Nick reappeared and offered the coffee.

"Thank you son, Ashley and I were just getting acquainted," Coach Adams smiled as he took a sip.

"It's Amy, sir," Nick smiled.

"Mmm," Coach Adams, smiled at his coffee. "They sure make good coffee here." His attention turned to me again. "I really like their bran muffins also. Would you be a dear and get me one?"

"I...uh, sure."

I knew the café was only for athletes, but when God tells you to get a muffin, you go get a muffin. I dashed off and told the guy at the counter that I needed a muffin for Coach Adams. When I returned, I saw Nick and Coach Adams engaged in a conversation. Or at least half of a conversation. Coach was doing a lot of talking, Nick was doing a lot of nodding. I gathered he was getting the other end of the lecture I had just received. Finally he finished and I rushed over to give him his muffin.

"Why thank you," he smiled and took it from me as he stood. "Ashley, Nick, it's been a pleasure, but I must be heading out. You two enjoy your day."

I sat down and watched God leave the building. My attention shifted to Nick, who let out a sigh and then his composure cracked as his shoulders slumped.

"Nick, what is it?"

"Man, what if I can't do this? What if I'm not smart enough?"

I instinctively reached out to hold his thick forearm.

"Nick, come on, you're fine. I'll help you. I'm good at what I do. We are going to be fine." I shook him a little until he looked at me. "You're going to do fine." I shook him again. "Okay, take a deep breath and let's get started."

Things went well after that. Nick wasn't eligible to play due to his grades, but he still practiced. We met for two hours, three times a week. He was really a super nice guy. He was smart, too, I could tell, but he just was so far behind. He worked so hard to catch up, and he was always studious and polite. I couldn't help but admire him. Maybe being around someone who studied so hard inspired me, and I really hit the books for my classes.

Progress came slow, he had a lot of ground to make up. His professors weren't easy, no one here got a free pass, not even star athletes. Nick's papers came back smeared in red, but I could see the improvements. Together we managed to get him to pass remedial English. He seemed so happy and I was so proud of him. He was handsome, nice, studious, athletic...yeah, I started crushing on him. Big time. Alone in my dorm at night, inappropriate thoughts of him and me crept into my mind. I didn't deceive myself, I knew I had no shot with him. I was kind of aware that he had a girl, but a girl can dream. And dream I did. On the rare occasions when I had the room to myself I would think of him as I pleasured myself and then felt incredibly guilty afterward. One day, working at a desk in the study area, he caught me staring dreamily at him while he wrote his paper. I must have blushed a thousand shades of red as I tried to act like nothing was going on.

I wasn't a virgin, I had taken care of that after prom, but that I was the extent of my experience. I had come to college with every intention of sampling the delights of sexual activities, but things never worked out. Too many girls, not enough guys, guys just looking for a quick score. My sexual experience totaled to one drunken make-out session. I didn't like alcohol, didn't party, and apparently was more shy than a I thought. What happened to all the mid-level nerdy boys I used to hang out with in high school? Anyway, tutoring forced me out of my shell, and I was now fixated on Nick. I started consciously dressing nice for him, putting on makeup. He seemed to reciprocate, and we flirted as we studied.

Second semester started, his first real classes. He worked hard for his grades, such as they were, struggling every day. On a warm day in mid-March, I went to our Saturday afternoon tutoring session. He was there, waiting for me with a big smile. His SAT tests had come back, and he had passed, meaning he was now eligible to play. I shrieked in joy and leapt into his arms. I hugged him tight and kissed his cheek in a totally inappropriate display of affection.

"Nick, I knew you could do it!"

"I couldn't have done it without you."

"Oh, Nick, don't sell yourself short."

"No, really Amy, I appreciate what you've done for me. All my life people have moved obstacles out of my way. You actually took the time to help me overcome one. I won't forget this."

I smiled up at him. I was still in his arms, his powerful arms, pressed up against his solid body. His kind words warmed my heart. And other parts of me.

"We should celebrate," I said, breaking the silence. Why don't you take me up to your room and do whatever you want with me?

"Ice cream?"

In no time we were in his car, a hot little sports car which I didn't know he had. We were driving. I was wearing a little striped blouse and a knee-length skirt, sitting in the passenger seat as my man drove me down back roads. A wicked thought crossed my mind.

"How fast can this thing go?" I asked, raising my leg to show an indecent amount of my inner thigh.

His eyes jumped to me, looking at the skin I was showing. I casually ran a hand up from my knee.

"You should keep your eyes on the road, Nick."

His eyes went to the road and then back to me as I adjusted my skirt.

"Amy, babe, you're going to get me in trouble."

"Little old me? How am I going to get you in trouble?" I teased as I stroked my leg.

He floored it and the acceleration pushed me back into the seat. His eyes danced to road to me and back. I got even more into the scene, arching my back and purring. I was just about to ask him if he wanted to go back to his room when he suddenly tensed up. Sirens.

"Fuck," he groaned. "Oh, fuck."

He slowed down as the cop caught us. Nick pulled over, his head on the steering wheel as he cursed. It was like I was suddenly with an entirely different person, someone scared and angry and vulnerable.

"This is bad. Fuck."

"Nick, I'm so sorry." This was all my fault for teasing him. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry."

The cop came over, big trooper hat and sunglasses. The cop told him to get out of the car and led him to between our car and the cop car. I didn't know what to do, I had never gotten in trouble, but I got out of car too.

"You stay right there, little missy," the cop ordered.

Nick's shoulders were slumped as the cop interrogated him. He had been going well over the speed limit. Worse, his license had expired. The cuffs came out. Nick was going to jail, going to get kicked out of school. Everything we had worked for over the past year was gone, all because of me. I had just ruined his life. I had to do something

"No, wait, please," I blurted out. The cop looked at me, and in my panic-stricken mind I seized on the first idea that had popped into my head. "I...I...I'll give you blowjob if you let us go." Where the hell did that come from?

"Excuse me?"

"Please, sir, I know we were speeding, but I made him do it. I'll give you a blowjob if you let us go."

"Is she for real?" he asked Nick.

"Amy, come on."

I forced a little smile for the cop. After a pregnant pause, he led Nick around to my side of the car. I noticed just how big the cop was, tan skin, broad shoulders, almost as big as Nick, which is saying something. He stepped over to me.

"Now what were you saying?" he asked quietly.

I swallowed. "I'll give you a blow job if you let us go."

"Hm. Well, let's see what you are working with."

Even through his shades I see him glance at my boobs. I momentarily considered protesting but decided I wasn't in any position to bargain. If I played along, maybe Nick would get set free. And so, on the side of the road in broad daylight, I lifted up my shirt to show my simple white bra. He smirked at me and I knew I needed to show more. I quickly lifted my bra and flashed my tits at him. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Nick glance over, but I had to focus on the cop.

"Nice start. Again."

I tried to swallow my apprehension and pulled my bra up again, this time leaving my breasts exposed. I was so embarrassed I couldn't even look at the cop, just stood there looking into the field. After what felt like an eternity, I glanced back at him.

"Take it off."

I pulled my shirt down in alarm. "Off? But...I...," I stuttered as I looked around. The road was fairly deserted, but still public. "What if someone comes by?"

"What, you worried about getting arrested? Off."

I glanced helplessly at Nick. Seeing him slumped against the car steeled my resolve. Before I could think about it any more, I pulled my shirt over my head. My insides clenched and I clutched my shirt in my arms in front. The cop silently held his hand out. With no other options, I gave my shirt to him. I glanced around again, arms crossed over my chest, standing the bright sunlight without a shirt.

"Bra."

The word hit me like a punch to the gut. I remained hunched over, staring at his shoes as my hand snaked back to undo my bra. I had been taking off my bra for years, but suddenly my fingers couldn't figure out how to unhook it. A sound caught my attention and I turned to see a truck approaching. I squealed and dropped to the ground in a ball, cowering by the car. The truck passed without seeming to slow. I glanced up to the cop, who was looking irritated.

"Girl, I ain't got all day. Get up."

I got up and unhooked my bra, holding it to my chest. His hand casually reached out and waited for me. I shuttered as I peeled my bra from my body and gave it to him, covering my breasts with both arms.

"Stand up straight."

I slowly straightened, fighting every instinct in my body.

"Good. Now arms by your side."

It took every bit of my willpower to force my arms down, exposing my breasts to a man for the first time. In public.

"Nice."

He casually reached out and cupped one breast and then the other as I struggled to stand still. When his fingers brushed my nipple the air left me for a moment. A thought struck me like a thunderbolt: I was turned on. I glanced down to see my nipples standing firmly at attention as he groped me.

"What size are these?"

"I...uh...32 B, sir."

"Nice. Still room to grow."

He tweaked my nipples again. He pulled out a sharpie and gave it to me, along with my bra.

"Write your name and phone number."

I wrote my name as carefully as I could inside one bra cup, with my cell number inside the other cup. I gave them back to him.

"Okay, turn around."

I complied without think about it. The click of steel on my wrist shocked me and I tried to jerk away, but he was way too strong. In a moment, my hands were cuffed behind my back.

"I...What was that for?" I squealed.

"Just making sure you don't try anything crazy."

He reached out to fondle my defenseless tits again. He seemed to enjoy flicking my nipples to make me twitch. After having his fill, he leaned back against the car. Suddenly he was no longer between me and Nick, and Nick was staring at my boobs.

"Now, little missy, you had an offer for me? What was it again?"

I had almost forgotten how I got into this mess.

"I...I'll give a blowjob if you let us go."

"Well, that sounds like a reasonable deal to me."

I nodded and then glanced at his crotch, which was starting to tent. How am I going to do this without hands? I started to kneel but he caught me by my boob.

"Not so fast, little missy. I ain't that rude. You need to ask your boy if it's okay with him. I don't want to be causing any trouble between you two." I glanced over to Nick, his eyes glued to my chest. "Go on girl," the cop said with a tug on my nipple. "Make sure it's okay with him."

I took a couple of steps to stand in front of Nick, his eyes huge and mouth open.

"Nick, is it okay for me give him a blowjob so you can go free?"

"Yeah," he breathed.

I shuffled back to the cop. "He said it's okay."

"What is okay?"

"That I can give you blowjob so we can go free."

"Wise boy you got. Okay, let's get this show on the road. Fortunately, I come prepared for times like this."

With that, the cop produced something black from his pocket and reached out to put a head band on me. Only it wasn't a head band, as a moment later I was blinded as he pulled the sleepmask over my eyes. Blinded and reeling from the turn of events, I offered no resistance as he reached under my arms and guided me to my knees. I sat back on my heels, cuffed and blindfolded as I heard him open his pants. His hand intertwined with my hair as he gently pulled me forward. His cock touched my cheek and I instinctively turned to it. I kissed it, then licked it, it tasted of foul salt. It brushed my nose, smelling of light sweat, growing bigger each moment. For the second time the thought struck me that I was completely turned on. For the first time in my life a man's cock was inside my mouth. A stranger's cock. And I couldn't even see him.

I had read naughty books of course, my Kindle had more than a few, but I really didn't know what to do other than suck. But God, he tasted so good in my mouth. His hand on my head set my pace as I started to bob back and forth on his rock hard dick. Without sight and without hands, all I could do was suck and listen. He pulled his hand away and I was on my own. The cop and Nick started talking casually about football, like nothing was going on. I imagined Nick's eyes glued to me as I sucked off the cop, causing a new wave of arousal to wash over me. Birds were chirping. The sunlight was warm on my skin as a light breeze blew. A car drove by. Nick and the cop were talking. I was sucking a dick. And I could tell my pussy was weeping.

My reality melted away until it was just my mouth and the dick that was in it. My tongue could feel the thick veins on his prick, the little nub near his cockhead. I tried to stay quiet, but occasionally caught myself in a moan. My hands tried to move, rediscovering that they were cuffed and I was helpless. I wondered how much more of his dick there was, as I clearly hadn't bottomed out. He unexpectedly pulled his cock out of my mouth, leaving me gasping for a confused moment before placing one of his nuts in my mouth. I snorted as I sucked this new offering, his pubes tickling my nose as I slurped his balls. His voice never changed as he put his dick back into my mouth and I was back in my own world, just my mouth and a dick.

It seemed like a long time. I had no experience in blow jobs and had no way to tell time, but my jaw was starting to ache.

"Are you a good girl, Amy?"

The question caught me off guard. I was clearly not being a good girl right then, half naked, sucking off a cop by the side of the road. I went to pull my mouth off but his hand gripped my pony tail and held me in place.

"Are you a good girl, Amy?"

I garbled a yes around his cock.

"Good. And you know what good girls do, right?"

I knew. I had heard of the phrase 'bad girls spit, good girls swallow'. I gave another yes as a I sucked.

"Say it."

"I'm going to swallow," I tried to say. Another wave of humiliation washed over me.

"Swallow what?"

12