Roadside Distractions

Story Info
A little drive turns hot.
1.7k words
4
26.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdwpthwlkr
sdwpthwlkr
29 Followers

The golden sunlight flooded through the windshield as Peter drove along the highway with the state forest flashing by on either side. Beside him, Lea, his fiancé of over a year, stretched out on the seat, her tanned thighs rubbing together underneath her short blue skirt. She glanced over at him and gave him a crooked smile, her green eyes dancing. She lifted a hand to her reddish blonde hair and brushed it away from her face, letting her hand fall between her breasts. She left it lying against her top button of her light blue blouse, toying with it. Peter tore his eyes away and tried to focus on the road. His concentration vanished when Lea spoke in a husky voice.

"Is it getting warm in here," she asked, "or is it just me?" Without waiting for an answer, she rolled down the window, the breeze flowing through her hair and flipping the collar of her blouse. A small glimpse of her cleavage was revealed and Peter groaned as a picture of kissing his way down those globes wormed through his mind. His shorts began to feel to tight, something Lea noticed with a sly peek. She knew she had him going and wanted to see how far she could take it. Impulsively she leaned forward in the seat and pulled her arms inside of her blouse. He wondered for a brief second what she was doing while she wriggled. He got his answer when her arms popped back into view, one hand clasping the rather dainty brassiere she had been wearing. With a little sigh of satisfaction, she tossed the piece of lace and elastic into the back seat.

Peter could make out the shape of her breasts as they swayed slightly, free of their confines under the shirt. Lea smiled and leaned back into the seat, her hand falling onto his thigh just below the hem of his shorts. He felt as if he would explode at any minute. His eyes would not focus on the road. He risked another look at Lea and saw she had undone two of the buttons on her blouse. Wait, make that three buttons. The wind through the window was flapping at her blouse, exposing her breasts for tantalizingly short periods of time. Breasts that he knew from tasting were as soft as satin and heavenly to the touch. Her hand on his thigh traveled upward, grazing her nails along his skin. Goosebumps erupted all over his body as she explored underneath the hem of his shorts. Her other hand slipped into her blouse and ran it's fingers over her breasts, bringing her nipples to attention.

Lea felt herself getting moist as her fingers crept along under his shorts. Her nipples ached from the need to have his lips on them. The tip of one finger brushed something in his shorts, something spongy yet hard. Yes, that's what she was looking for. She felt his thigh tighten under her hand. She pinched a nipple and moaned at the memory of how that hard piece of flesh felt inside of her. Her hand moved downward, unbuttoning her blouse completely to allow her breasts to be fully exposed to the breeze. Her nipples, already puckered, grew to full rigidity. She shifted her hips, causing her skirt to ride up her thighs, bringing into view a pair of white panties.

Lace trimmed and covering her desire. Her hand left her breasts and quickly she reached under her skirt to pull off her underwear. Immediately she stroked the inside of her own thigh just below her opening. Lea pulled out her hand from her shorts only to move to his button, fumbling it open and reaching inside to grab his erection, pulling it free. There were days she was glad he didn't wear underwear and this was definitely one of them. She slid her hand up and down his shaft, bringing a soft groan to his lips. She brought her other hand up to play with her lips, one finger tickling for a moment before being inserted.

Peter saw this from the corner of his eye and could see her toss her head back with a small cry. He was so hard he hurt. His hands gripped the steering wheel till the knuckles turned white. After a few moments he reached out and cupped one of her breasts, lightly flicking the nipple with his thumb. Her back arched into his hand, pressing her breast into him. She bit her lower lip in the same way that drove him wild. Her breast felt silky to his touch.

Lea inserted her finger fully into herself and pumped it in and out, her scent carried on the breeze in the car. Peter's hard member pulsed in her hand. She leaned over in her seat and licked along his shaft from the bottom to the tip. Once at the top, she engulfed the tip in her mouth and slowly sank her mouth down over him. She began bobbing her head up and down.

Peter scanned the road, looking for a place to turn off. Spying a little dirt road, he used all the control he had to slow the car and make the turn into the woods. Lea's mouth continued to work it's magic on him. Once he was sure they wouldn't be seen from the road, he shut the car off and pulled her up to crush his mouth on hers. Their tongues met and tangled, his hands running through her hair, her fingers still pumping in and out of her sopping canal. Peter pulled away and whispered in a raw voice for her to get out of the car. They both exited quickly.

The sun came through the trees, speckling the ground in dots of light. He hurried over to her side of the car, his member bouncing in front of him, only to grab her hand and lead her to the back of the car. He boosted her up to sit on the trunk and kissed her again. His hands found her breasts and kneaded them, his thumbs pressing her nipples. His lips traveled downward over her jaw, her neck, and further down until they closed over one of her nipples.

One hand dropped o cover her moist sex, lightly rubbing her and slightly inserting one finger. She moaned, a sound of desire and heat, fueling him. He leaned her back on the trunk so she was pressed against the rear glass and scooted her hips to the edge of the trunk. Quickly giving each nipple one last, lingering kiss, he dropped to one knee. She set both of her feet on the rear bumper and her hands through his hair as he kissed and nuzzled each inner thigh. He smelled her aroma, a musky scent which filled his head with delight. She guided his face towards her waiting passion and he didn't resist. Starting near the bottom, he skimmed his tongue up her slit, tasting her juices. Nearing the clit, he swept back down, eliciting a moan of almost desperation from her. Her arousal coated his lips and chin, flowing across his taste buds. He reveled in the idea of being her source for pleasure.

Her hips scooted across the lid of the trunk as his lips found her button and he carefully slid a finger inside of her moist canal. He suckled her clit, flitting his tongue over it. Curling the finger deep within her, her rubbed along her walls, driving her further into insanity. Lea's cries filled the forest and only grew louder as her climax built. First clenching in her lower belly like a dragon, then curling outward to enflame every part of her body. The dragon gripped her entire body and she was plunged into a screaming, gasping orgasm. The world spun as Peter continued to lavish his oral attentions on her. Her body dropped back onto the trunk and she lay gasping, searching for breath.

Peter stood and, her legs on either side of him, pulled Lea to a sitting position again. His hands tangled in her hair as he swept his lips and over hers. Her tongue darted out to play along his lips, still tasting of her juices. Her hands passed down his back, yanking up his shirt, she lightly kneading his muscles and scratched his skin with her nails. Reaching his waist, she dipped her fingers around the front to tug the zipper the rest of the way down and, with one move, pushed them off his hips to land around his ankles. His rigid member brushed her inner thigh. She lovingly grasped it and gave it a few quick strokes before urgently imploring Peter to let her feel him inside her.

Guiding him to her exposed vulva, they shared a deep, sensuous look into each other's eyes. Thrusting slowly, he entered her with an infinite grace and passion. When he had buried himself completely inside of her, she wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his neck, clinging to him as he bent his head and once more began to feast on her breasts. Pistoning his hips, the forest around them grew silent as their moans of delight gained in volume. Time held no meaning for them, their bodies joined as one. His hand snuck in between them and tickled her clit. Her back arched and she screamed out in orgasm again.

After it had passed, Lea placed her hands on his chest and gently pushed him away. Peter had no time to be puzzled as she disengaged herself. She quickly hopped to the ground and spun around, leaning over the trunk, arms spread wide. Taking the hint, he stepped forward and, with one determined thrust, entered her all the way from behind. He moved powerfully and she moved with him, meeting every thrust.

Their bodies slicked with sweat, he clung to her hips as he felt his passion reaching the point of no return. The feeling boiled up inside of him and came bursting forth along with a cry of ecstasy. He heard Lea cry out from underneath him and everything froze for a moment before the both slid to the ground, exhausted. Tired as they were, their arms still found one another and pulled them close. Each one whispered the other's name in the wooded glen as the sun shone brightly above.

sdwpthwlkr
sdwpthwlkr
29 Followers