Roadside Meeting

Story Info
She has an encounter during her afternoon walk.
1.9k words
3.66
32.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The afternoon is hazy in only the way that August days can be. The air is heavy with moisture that is coming in off the sea. The girl feels light still even with the heavy atmosphere as she starts her afternoon walk along the path that leads through the woods along the shore. Her eyes follow the calling gulls as they wheel and swirl over her head. A sweet clear laugh indicates her joy to be outside and free. She fingers the collar around her neck. She feels the small ring that He used just last night to chain her to His bed.

She had gotten up early to take this walk. Her preparations had been long and involved. She drew a bath warm and scented with amber a fragrance that she particularly is fond of. After carefully washing all over she spent some time with the shower massage playing it up and down her most sensitive area. She adjusted the spray and felt the water beat against her small but very hungry pearl. She enjoyed the stimulation her whole body from the waist to her thighs glowing with the heat of her passion. She thought of Him and how His body brought her to the same peak just glimpsing the sight of Him.

After showering she spent some time rubbing lotion all over her tawny body. Knowing how she loves the sun she still used the one with sun screen to keep from risking a nasty burn. She quickly added some lotion to her face. She decided to forgo makeup but chooses a lotion with a slight coloration that adds to the dewy look she desires. She twisted her long hair up off her shoulders and fastened it with a single long pin.

Stepping naked from the bathroom she wandered over to the drawer to select her clothing. She picked out a pair of grey shorts and slipped them over her thighs feeling them come up into her pussy causing tingles. She is not allowed to wear panties except for special occasions and then they will be thongs for Him to view her properly.

Going to the closet she selected a shirt with long tails. Standing in front of the mirror she raised her arms inspecting her round soft breasts. He told her that He thinks them perfect yet she thinks they could be a bit larger. As she looked her nipples respond to her thoughts becoming pert and perky. She slipped on the plaid shirt and buttons only two buttons and then grabs the tails and pulling tight she tied them together under her breasts. Looking in the mirror she frowned and unbuttoned it entirely and retied it. She turned this way and that pleased with the effect of the deep décolleté. It separated her breasts and they look fuller to her eyes. A small smile came to her lips. Adding sandals she slipped out the sliding glass doors to the back yard that follows the beach path.

And oh how she loves the feeling of the wind and the sun on her skin. She could not imagine life confined inside as so many in her situation find themselves. That He allows her this freedom out of trust says much about their relationship. As she walks along the path she picks up a few stones that attract her eye. She stops on the peak of a hill to toss them at a fallen log. The sun is starting to crest over the noon hour as she looks forward on the path. She is so used to being alone here that she is startled to see a form of someone approaching.

She stands still for a few minutes watching the approaching figure before realizing that the figure is very male, very tall, and very attractive. Her heart starts pumping a bit more rapidly as she strides out towards him. She stops in the path as she makes eye contact. His pace slows as a puzzled look comes over his eyes before being replaced with a small knowing grin. Part of her wants to turn at that point and retrace her steps but she has as much right to be on the path as he and so she strides out towards the crest of the hill after first dipping down into the valley. Coming closer she notices dark blond hair, a full moustache over sensuous lips. He watches her approach as he continues with his unhurried pace. He is wearing jeans that hang a bit loose at the hips and nothing above the waist. His chest is covered with a slight sheen of sweat from his walk on skin tanned and golden. As she grows closer she can see the body hair below his navel snaking down to the waistband of his jeans. Realizing that he is smiling as he watches where her eyes have gone she blushes as she passes him and risking a quick glance she turns her head noting that he has turned and is now walking backwards on the path his eyes locked on her back.

She increases her pace moving away from his intimidation. At about twenty paces she turns to look again and seeing that he has stopped she turns taking a stance with her feet spread and knees locked ready to flee. She is feeling decidedly warm and juicy at this point. Curious she decides to be more blatant.

Her hands move up to the knotted shirt. She quickly unties and opens the shirt quickly flashing her breasts at this man walking the path in the opposite direction. Closing it she started to tie it up when she looks up and sees his eyes darken as he starts towards her. She suddenly realizes what she has done and her joy is replaced with certain fear as she darts off the path and into the dense forest trying to out distance the man who is closing rapidly.

Racing, she moves rapidly from tree to tree ducking down to try to hide then rising and darting off in another direction. She knows that she can not out run him and when she turns to look again he steps out from behind a tree and grabs her around her waist. She struggles against his strength but that is a losing battle as well. He turns her to face him holding her arms behind her back. Not saying a word he brings his lips to bear at her throat for a few seconds before bearing her to the ground with him straddling her. He forces her hands up over her head and pins them to the ground with one hand the other going to the knot that is loose now as she did not have time to fully tie it. Her legs move trying to throw him but he only chuckles as he opens the shirt. Her chest heaving she sees his eyes devour her.

He adjusts his position on her moving up a bit clasping her waist with strong thighs as his free hand wanders over her bare breasts. He rubs them along the bottom edge lifting them and cupping them in His palm first one and then the other. His smile grows as he sees her response - nipples going hard and rigid. Dipping his head he tastes her running his tongue lightly around the dark circle finally bringing lips to cover the tip and suckling softly. She continues to struggle against him but she does not tell him to stop.

He brings her wrists down taking one in each hand and trapping them between his strong legs at her waist. She is totally helpless to what he is doing to her. Eyes wide she feels his hand go back behind his hips as it comes in contact with the straining shorts over her aching pussy. Feeling her wetness he curls one finger into the leg opening and brings his hand to stroke over her wetness. He feels the lips so velvety and slick and notes that they are swollen with lust. One hand lifts her a bit as the other pulls the shorts down as far as he can reach. As he turns to complete the action one of her wrists becomes free and she reaches up and tries to twist away. He only laughs as he strips the shorts off. She tries to push at his side with the free hand but he ignores her as he looks at her struggling legs and takes the time to move her leg to open her to his fervent gaze.

He turns back to her and falls forward onto her with his lips near her ear. “You want this girl… so either it can be easy or hard.” He says softly. Her struggle becomes less as she listens to his words. Her breathing is ragged though and her eyes wide as she nods and whimpers.

He loosens his grip on her and brings her hands to his waist. She knows what he expects and she quickly unbuttons him drawing the zipper down and running her hands over the bulge there she moves the fabric aside freeing a very hard throbbing cock from its confinement. She feels the pre-cum all over the head and the sides of it. He pushes it at her hand and she begins to stroke him. He puts one knee between her thighs then the other roughly nudging her to open for him. He uses one hand to stroke the broad head of his cock slowly up and down her throbbing pussy before settling at her opening and pushing in just a bit.

Her eyes go wide as she feels him poised at the edge of her resistance and when the next hard thrust comes she feels ripped open as she is entered. Yet it is always this moment that she craves and her back arches up in her lust for the feeling of fullness that comes to her. The fear gives way to desire as she is swept away into the space she occupies before the tension ends and she is thrown into her rapture.

He is grunting a bit now as he plunges into her his head tipped back eyes glazed over. She feels her muscles clench onto his cock and he intensifies his movements murmuring “Yes… tighter” in her ear and she complies cocking her hips and tensing her pelvic muscles. Within her depths he stops his movement fully imbedded she can feel the pearls of semen travel up the length and explode at her cervix.

He pitches forward his entire weight on her as His body arcs and then begins to relax. She feels the soft remnant of His passion still inside her and she waits feeling his cum dripping down her to pool on the ground. After a minute or so he returns his lips to her neck and her shoulder kissing her softly. He brings his arms up to her armpits and stretches her arms up over her head again caressing the length as his hands come to grip hers tightly. He leans his weight on his elbows and forearms as he lifts himself and rolls to her side. Free now she could easily flee yet she remains still beside him.

He turns his head to look at her. “You did very well to please me today little one.” He smiles as one finger moves to the long pin holding her hair in place. With one flick he pulls it freeing her long tresses to tumble about her face in the grass.

She lies on her back opening her legs so he can see his passion on her knowing that this will also please him. Her smile reflects her rapture in hearing his words. She would do anything to pleasure her Master.