Roadside Romance

Story Info
A hiway flirt becomes a backroad romp.
3.1k words
4.41
20.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dis_pac
dis_pac
13 Followers

I do a lot of driving for my job, I usually put on anywhere from three to four hundred miles on an average day, just going from place to place. I am a road map quality checker, I make sure that distances and road names are accurate. It's a great job and I get to meet a lot of people.

It was on one of these expeditions that I met Shelly. I had just finished up work around Flagstaff, Arizona and was about thirty miles away. I was driving with the window down, the Beasty Boys were on the Radio and I was loving life, cruising along doing about eighty. The wind was blowing through my scraggly brown hair. I pulled into the fast lane to pass a little white Mitsubishi. I noticed long red hair from the back and snuck a peak at the woman driving. My god she was gorgeous; curly red hair, little button nose and full lips. I was in love! Well lust anyway. I kept looking at her as I was slowing down, eyeing her full breasts stretching out the little blue tank top she was wearing.

She caught me looking. I smiled and sped up a little finishing my pass. "I'd like a piece of that." I yelled out loud over my music, not for her to hear, just from my excitement. It gets boring sometimes driving by yourself. The song finished and another one came on, one I didn't like as much, so I turned the radio down. I started day dreaming a little about what I would do to her if I had the chance. I didn't notice the little white car sneak up until it was almost right beside me. I looked over and there she was, checking me out. I smiled a big smile and she smiled back then laughed. The little four-cylinder engine in her car whined as she tromped on the gas and speed off ahead. Was she toying with me? I hoped so. Up ahead her brake lights came on, slowing her down. I caught up fast and pulled up beside her. This time she gave me this look, one that says, "I want you now!" I gave it back, along with a wink.

She was laughing as she sped away, this time I kept up with her. She pulled to the right and let me pass on the inside, I looked at her and she mouthed, "Fuck me," then rubbed her hand over her breast. I almost went off the road. She sped away again, we must have been doing almost ninety miles an hour, good thing it was a Tuesday afternoon and there was almost no traffic on the Interstate.

I followed her down the highway for about two miles to an off ramp. She turned on her blinker and took the exit. I was right behind her. She came up to the road, and went right, almost cutting off a truck. I watched her head down the road while I waited for traffic to pass. I just pulled out when I saw the little white car turn up ahead. I came to that intersection less than a minute later and saw dust come off a gravel road about a half-mile down. I turned there. She was playing hard to get. The gravel road turned to dirt as it went into a thicket of trees. The road was rutted but I saw fresh tire marks. I drove slowly. I knew I was almost there, and so did the bulge in my pants.

I turned a corner and there was the little Mitsubishi with the most beautiful hood ornament I had ever seen. The sexy little red-headed driver was sitting on the hood of her car, legs spread with her feet on the bumper, one strap of her top hanging off her shoulder. She was just sitting there smiling, the summer breeze blowing through her hair, and the sun sparkling off her deep green eyes. I almost forgot to put my truck in park when I shut it off. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was sucking on one of her fingers while her other hand lay playfully in the lap of her cut-off jean shorts. She looked longingly at me through the windshield of my truck. I sat there motionless, my cock trying to rip through the thick denim of my jeans. I was finally able to break her sultry gaze and open my door.

I stepped out and she playfully sucked on one finger while she motioned me to come over with her other. When I got in reach she grabbed the waist of my pants and pulled me in. She looked up at me and smiled. "Hi," she said, then looked down at the bulge in my pants and began rubbing my erection.

I had a clear view down the front of her loose top, large freckled pale breasts were in there just waiting to be released, "hi yourself doll," I said still gazing down her shirt. She caught my gaze and knew what I wanted. She let the other strap slide off her shoulder then let her shirt slip down, uncovering her large soft bosom. I reached down with both hands and cupped their undersides, lifting them up and squeezing them. She undid my belt with a "whap" of leather then popped my button and spread them so my zipper came down. I kept fondling her breasts as she slid my eight inches out of the top of my briefs and began stroking it with both hands. There was no need to prep it, I was harder than I had been since the first time a women took her clothes off in front of me when I was 16!

I leaned over and smelt her hair, it smelled like strawberries, just what I would expect from her bright auburn tresses. While still stroking and massaging my cock she looked up at me and I leaned down to meet her, her green eyes were afire with passion and freeing one of her hands she pulled my head forcefully to hers, kissing me hard, exploring the insides of my mouth with her tongue and I hers. The hood of her car made a popping sound that startled us both a little bit.

"Is it dented?" I asked.

"I don't give a fuck if by the time we're done it's a pile of rusted scrap!" She replied and then moved my hand down to her crotch. Her jean shorts were already undone and I slid my hand down her stomach and into her white cotton panties, a neatly trimmed patch of hair welcomed me as I neared her womanhood. She spread her legs wider letting my hand get deeper into inside her pants, exploring the warm wet wilderness of gange. She moaned as my finger ran over her swollen button, then parted her puffy lips, exposing her velvet strip. I ran my finger between her lips, letting the rough callous at the base of my finger tickle her clitoris. As my finger went down, it slid gently into her anxious canal. She pulled herself into me and buried her head into my chest, gasping for air. I pushed her away and kissed her, she was in the throws of ecstasy and was greedy with my mouth. I broke away and began to move down her face, kissing under her chin, her neck, her chest. I slowly slid to my knees as I sucked on and kissed her soft sloppy breasts.

She put her legs together slightly allowing me to slide off her shorts and panties, exposing her red muff and sultry love lips to the open air. I could smell the sweet aroma from her rose wafting up to my nostrils. I was ravenous with hunger. I abandoned the taste of luscious watermelon for that of cherries. I nibbled my way down her stomach, letting my tongue lick the flesh gently gathered between my teeth. She giggled as I licked the inside of her belly button, then moaned softly as I came to the outskirts of her passion palace. Her coarse red trimmed hairs tickled my chin as I gently kissed her groin. The dimple in my chin grazed over her clit and she trembled as the slightest touch started off fireworks in her loins. I teased her with my tongue and lips, making her groan in expectation as I kissed all around her groin, except where she wanted my tongue the most. As I moved away to her inner thigh she forcefully grabbed my head in her hands and pushed it between her legs, locking it there with her thighs. I had no choice. I opened my mouth and took a deep breath and then let a gentle breeze blow down her, like the warm breeze blowing through the trees in this desolated place.

My upper lip found her love button, hooked onto it and waited for my lower lip to close around it. I sucked it in, flicking it with my tongue before forcing it out again. My finger found the soft trail leading from her clit to her hole. I ran it slowly down, letting her juices lubricate my fingers before sliding them inside her.

She screamed out loudly and almost crushed my skull as I slid two fingers deep inside her, then bent them as I they came out, all the while giving head to her clit. She grabbed handfuls of my hair as she tried to hold back her fast approaching orgasm. I sped up my finger and tongue work, being sure to find every tender spot that would bring her to her peak.

The flap of bird wings filled the air as they scrambled from the perches on the nearby trees. A convulsion of pure ecstasy like the one she put forth could only truly be realised in a place like this, where no self-consciousness, no inhibitions or fear existed. I had never experienced a woman almost literally explode before. Her back arched off the hood and her legs squeezed so hard together on my head I thought my skull would be crushed, small handfuls of my hair were in between her fingers from where she had pulled them out.

She finally relaxed and slumped on the hood of her car, my knees were bleeding slightly from the rocks embedded in them. All I could hope for as I stood there was that she was going to be able to give me at least half of the orgasm I had given her.

She opened her eyes and looked at me cloudily; pushed herself half erect on her elbows and looked down at my cock pointing straight up in the air. "What are you waiting for big boy?" She asked, "Fuck me!"

I took my queue. She slid herself further down the hood and I pulled her into me by her knees. As my cock pushed up against her still throbbing slit, she winced. I could tell that her body had not yet settled back down. I let go of one of her legs and slid my cock down her crack and into it's home. Each movement caused a shutter. As my cock split her she wrapped her legs around my back, her strong thighs holding me in so I couldn't move. She tightened then relaxed the muscles inside her tomb, holding my cock tight in place, then let it slide out slightly.

She pushed herself up, relaxed her leg vice around my waist and allowed me to start my slow forceful thrusts. She wrapped her arms around my neck, half hanging off of me, half sitting on the hood of her car. Her ass was stuck to the car so she couldn't get the movements she wanted so I could punch deeper into her forbidden forest.

She pushed me away from her, "wait," she said and got off of the hood of her car, there was a slight dent there, a reminder of what we had done, "I have a blanket in the trunk." She walked around to the side of her car, reached through the window and popped the trunk. Her breasts swayed from side to side as she walked and her plump ass jiggled. I needed the break.

I could feel my juices beginning to boil in my balls, but they were now retreating again, I wanted this to last as long as it could.

My pants were still around my boots; I pulled them up then slipped my boots off, then my socks. Nothing is more pathetic than a man with nothing but socks on. I let my jeans fall again and stepped out of them and walked across the gravel and dirt to the back of her car.

I stood behind her as she dug through the stuff in her trunk for a blanket. I grabbed the side of her hips and she pushed her soft ass into me, my cock fitting neatly into the crack of her ass. She clenched her butt holding my cock in place. She released it and then turned around blanket in hand. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her in kissing her swollen lips.

She laid the thick blanket down in the soft grass behind her car. We both laid down on it, side by side. My cock had lost a little of it's rigidity. She turned around and swung a leg over me, planting her red bush on my face. I could smell myself in her, and taste our sweat on her sweet lips. She moaned as I once again began my tongue work on her. She brushed her curly red hair to the side and bent over my cock.

Her hand gently pushed down the skin from around the head of my member. Her tongue lapped up the small amount of juices, hers, and mine,

glistening from the top of my cock. She stroked the shaft slowly with her hand while she ran her tongue over the smooth surface of my head, cleaning all of our passion juice off it, then she parted her lips just enough for the tip to pop in. Inside her mouth her tongue flicked my eye, causing me to wince with pleasurable pain.

Each stroke of my tongue over her clit caused her to suck in my cock a little deeper, until I could feel the head of my eight inches tickling the back of her throat, she slurped as she tried to push what was left of my thick cock into her. Then she moved up it again, keeping the seal and sucking hard. Her hand juggled and squeezed my balls.

When she reached the top again she playfully bit it them moved down again, faster this time, now with the knowledge of how far inside or mouth it would go. She rhythmically pumped my organ with her mouth.

I grabbed handfuls of her ass and pushed her crotch heavier onto my face, still lapping up the sweet juices she was serving, working my tongue over her swollen clit, then around it. I was getting little reaction from her until she let go of my cock from her mouth and sat up. She began grinding her pelvis up and down my face as she pushed into my chest. Small squeals of delight echoed off the nearby hillsides as I gave her her second orgasm of the afternoon.

Once again I was glad for the break from cock stimulation.

I was on the brink of cumming again when she had stopped. I focused my mind on her orgasm and let my baby makers head back down the shaft to their home. She kept fucking my face, harder and harder, I could feel her body trembling, slowly turning into a sexual seizure. She stopped. Just sat there and trembled, leaning heavily on my body for support as the waves of pleasure passed through her.

When she settled down she laid down on me, her heaving mound still close enough to lick. Each time I did it would quiver a little bit. She looked at my slightly limp cock and once again worked it back to life with her hands. When she was satisfied she inched forward and slid over it, letting the shaft slide along her aching lust.

When the tip reached her hole she sat up slightly and guided it inside her with her hand, then sat heavily on it, leaning forward to get as much leverage as she could. Her body was slightly weak from the lovemaking we had already had so I grabbed her hips to help her slide up and down my cock. Her insides vibrated around me as her well-lubricated hole devoured it. She clenched her inner muscles holding tight while it slide up inside her. I bucked my hips up to meet her ass as she began to ride me harder and faster. Her ass slapped rhythmically against my groin as she bounced, I could see the edges of her large breasts slightly off to her sides as she repositioned herself leaning back.

I lifted my knees and pushed up my pelvis, impregnating her deep with my manhood, I worked my way back to our former speed, pumping her hard, lifting her ass in the air and dropping it down.

I felt the tingle in my balls begin again, this time I could not stop it. I clenched my teeth and kept fucking her hard. She could tell that I was about to come by the sporadicness of my pace. She reached down and fondled my sack, increasing my inability to hold back the impending flow of love juice. I tried to will it to stop but it began to creep up my shaft.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming." I exclaimed. My toe cramped as I tensed up my body in one last-ditch effort to stop the flow. She quickly dismounted me and positioned herself mouth over my cock. She accepted the first bullet, swallowed quickly and caught the second one on her lips. She took my cock in her mouth once again as it was still erupting hot sex lava from it's crater. She could not get enough, her thirst for my juice was unquenchable.

When I finally quit cumming she sucked what ever small amount was still pent up inside me, then wiped her mouth on the blanket. She took my softening cock in her hand and slid it inside her again, wanting to feel in erode. I was hoping that it might get hard again, but it didn't. When she could no longer keep my little man inside she laid down on my chest and looked up at me with tired eyes.

We laid there naked on the blanket under the hot Arizona sun until the chill of impending dusk woke us.

dis_pac
dis_pac
13 Followers