Roadside Service

Story Info
A car accident leads to a ride with a stranger.
2k words
3.95
59.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrlnbt
mrlnbt
4 Followers

It was dark and pouring as Elizabeth drove home from work, winding through the back country roads she was rapidly beginning to despise. Her windshield wipers were keeping time with the static from the radio- nothing seemed to come in perfectly out here in the middle of nowhere. "What a shock that is", she thought to her self. Suddenly she heard a load roaring noise as a motorcycle came out of nowhere and passed her car, flying around the corner. His tires sprayed a wall of water over her car and in that split moment of blindness she missed a turn and smashed into the guardrail.

"Son of a bitch! That mother fucking asshole!" Elizabeth got out of her car, more angry than upset or scared about the car accident. She went out into the torrential rains to inspect the damage. She was trying to see what she could in her headlights when a low voice spoke behind her.

"It doesn't look to bad." At the sound of his voice she screamed and jumped, whipping around to see a young man in a leather jacket and helmet.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you and had no choice but to pass you, I was going too fast." At that Elizabeth's fear dissipated once again into fury.

"You son of a bitch!" she shouted as her hand flew out and slammed into his face. The satisfying crack was quickly dampened as a strong hand grabbed her arm and forced it to her side.

"Don't do that again." He said, still holding her arm with more strength than necessary. "I told you I was sorry and I'll take you to the nearest gas station to get help, but do not think of hitting me again or you will regret it." His low soft voice made the threat all the more convincing as he moved closer, standing over her. All she could see were his dark eyes gleaming through the gap in his helmet, the rest of his face covered by the shiny black plastic.

"I...I'm sorry," she stuttered, momentarily taken about by eyes staring seeming straight through her. "I was just angry, it's a new car, and it's fucking pouring. What do you want me to do?"

"Nothing. Just put this on and come with me." He sat a second helmet on the hood of her car and walked away towards the bike she now saw parked a bit further ahead along the road. She stared at the helmet, trying to decide what to do. She knew her car wasn't drivable; the whole right front wheel was twisted into a tire/guardrail pretzel. It was completely crazy to drive off with a stranger, yet she needed more information from him. A name, perhaps? And please God some insurance? She sighed, picked up the helmet, and followed.

"Have you ridden before?" he asked as she approached, pulling on the helmet and hooking the strap.

"No, but somehow I think I can figure it out." She said caustically as she stood next to the bike, hoping her sarcasm would mask the terror that was slowly building in her thinking of riding with this clearly unsafe driver on wet roads at night. She realized she was breathing harder than necessary when she saw his eyes lower to her chest, her tshirt soaked and clinging to her every inch, the quick nervous breathing giving her away. She suddenly felt self conscious, knowing he could tell not only that she was scared but that she was cold as her nipples hardened in the chilly rain.

"Fine then, get on." He said, slowly raising his eyes back to hers, completely unashamed of his blatant staring. She did as he commanded, only to hide herself from his gaze. As she wrapped her arms around his shoulders she shuddered, the heat of his body instantly warming her. Her fear turned to excitement as he pulled away from the edge of the road, adrenaline pumped through her as the bike accelerated. Here she was, clinging to this dangerous man, rain stinging her flesh, adding tiny flashes of pain to her already heightened emotions. She was getting into the ride, loving every turn as it allowed her to hold on even tighter, feeling his muscles through his own wet tshirt, practically sliding her hands over the hard flesh. "Get a grip, Elizabeth, Jesus, he'll think you want to maul him or something, that you're completely insane!" she thought to herself, letting her thoughts wander to getting his name and number, knowing she could call this man, maybe get herself another ride, a look at his sure to be gorgeous face. Lost in her daydreams, she missed him turning off the main road, winding the bike down an even more remote path than they were on before.

A more basic need broke through her ponderings about 10 minutes later, the need for a restroom. Looking around, she didn't recognize any of the few houses in few. Then she realized that they should have reached the gas station by now, they had been riding at least a half hour. She tapped his shoulder and shouted close to his ear, "Pull over, I have to go to the bathroom!"

He obeyed her, slowing the bike along a dark stretch of forest where she would have some cover. As soon as the bike stopped she pulled off her helmet and harshly said, "Where are we? We aren't on 14 anymore."

"I know," was the reply. "I'm taking a short cut I know to a mechanic friend of mine. He'll help you out for a lot less money."

"Oh, well why didn't you tell me that in the first place? I didn't even bring my purse with me, I don't have money anyway. I was planning on calling a tow truck to just meet me at the gas station and take me back to my car."

"Look, we'll discuss it later, I thought you had something to do?" he said, gesturing to the woods.

She sighed, and stepped off the road, trying to forget her anger and just get this horrible night over with. The rain had tapered off but the ground was complete mush as she walked through the first of the trees, trying to make sure she was completely hidden from his view. She had always hated peeing outside, it was just a joke if you were female. She unzipped her jeans and lowered them, trying to keep them off the mud. As she began to slide her panties down she heard a twig snap and froze.

"Keep lowering them, I can't see your ass through fabric." came that soft low voice that had so frightened her earlier.

"Go away! This isn't funny." She shouted, trying to cover the tremble in her voice. Instead of hearing him leave the footsteps came closer, until she could feel him standing behind her.

"I said pull them off. You can't pee through them." His voice was right at her ear, and her whole body began to shake.

"I can't with you here, please leave me alone."

"You can, and you will. Now."

She turned to face him, trying to muster up anger instead of terror. What was he trying to pull? She had to go badly now and the fear was not helping the situation. With a gasp she felt her body release and warmth spill out, soaking her panties. With dismay she saw him lower to his knees and then felt a rough yank as he ripped her panties down. She screamed in shock as she continued to pee, now exposed to him. "Please, what are you doing?" she yelled. He didn't respond, just stared at her pussy as her warm pee flowed over it. She felt herself grow aroused despite her self, realizing that she could make out his appearance in the night. He had left his helmet with the bike, and his face was hard and sculpted, sexy and rough. She was paralyzed as he stared, not moving even though she was finished peeing. The next thing she knew his mouth was on her pussy, licking her clean. She gasped with shock and pleasure as his tongue assaulted her clit, then slid down and entered her, probing her body with its warmth. Her body reacted before she could even think, grabbing his head and holding it in place, forcing him to continue.

After a few moments he grabbed her arms and ripped them away from his head, pulling her down to his level. He slammed his mouth against hers and she could taste herself on his lips, which turned her own even more. The shock of it all was fading as her hormones took over , causing her to deepen the rough kiss as he pulled her down on top of him, laying down on his jacket which she hadn't even seen him carrying. Roughly he flipped her over and slid his hips higher towards her head, shoving his now hard cock in her face. She resisted slightly but he grabbed her head and as he forced her mouth towards his cock she opened her mouth to accept it. It was big and warm and pre cum dripped from its tip, she licked it as she slid her mouth down over the length of his dick, getting as much of it in her mouth as possible. He was still forcing her head and he picked up the pace, holding her heading as he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. Slightly gagging but loving it she continued to suck as best she could while he fucked her mouth, her pussy soaked now with anticipation. He pulled out and she got a chance to beg, "Fuck me, please, fuck me."

In response he yanked apart her legs and slammed his now rock hard cock into her pussy, the length of it disappearing inside her as she screamed. He was larger than anyone she had been with and pain mixed with the pleasure of having her aching pussy satisfied. He began to fuck her at a furious pace, slamming his entire length in her each time, his balls slapping into her ass. She held him tighter and tried to keep up, the sensations overwhelming her. Her clit begged for more attention and she began to massage it with her fingers while he continued his attack, he pulled her legs up onto his shoulders enabling him to slide in even deeper.

"Oh god, yes, fuck me!" she screamed, and he slammed himself into her even harder, moaning as he did in his own pleasure.

"Oh, god, I'm going to cum!" she cried as the sensations quickly overwhelmed her, his hard cock pushing her over the edge. She was so close when she felt his dick pulse inside of her and warm cum shot into her, spurt after spurt filling her. The thought of his cum inside her sent her over the edge and her pussy clenched around him, milking the last of his cum as she came.

Reality quickly set back in as she came down from her orgasm and took a second look at her surroundings, a dark wet forest in the middle of bum fuck nowhere with a strangers cum dripping out of her.

"Oh my god, what did we just do? I can't believe you did this to me!" she shouted as she pushed him off and grabbed for her jeans, sitting in the mud a few feet away. She didn't even remember taking them off completely. She hastily pulled them on as he zipped up his own with a smile.

"I didn't do anything but watch you piss and thank you for letting me see." He said, picking up his jacket and walking back towards the road. She stood in the woods, shocked at her own behavior. What had she been thinking? Fear had caused her to forget herself. Her shock grew as she heard the roar of his motorcycle.

"Wait!" she screamed, running towards the road. "You can't leave me here!" She reached the side of the road in time to see his taillight dimming in the distance.

"Unbelievable!!! That fucking bastard!" she screamed, walking down the road a few feet in complete frustration with herself. As she followed a turn in the road she nearly walked into a car smashed into the guardrail. The fucker had simply driven in a circle. Completely done now, she opened the door, picked up her cell phone, and called her husband.

mrlnbt
mrlnbt
4 Followers