Roadtrip

Story Info
The concert wouldn't be the best part.
5.2k words
4.14
12.9k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a gorgeous Friday. I had picked up my rental car and was cruising. Traffic didn't suck and no one had pissed me off so it was a going to be a good day. I arrived at my destination shortly before 9pm. There was Dee's car out in front of Sassy's house. 'Anxious little thing she is!', I thought.

I was there to attend a concert with these two women. The concert wasn't till tomorrow night. 'Whatever will we do for fun tonight. We'll think of something to do.', I thought aloud. I locked the car and headed into Sassy's.

When I stepped through the door they both squealed in unison. "Masterrrrr!"

There was a bottle of Long Island ice tea on the table with a pretty good dent in it. These girls were already feeling no pain. I was greeted with hugs and a friendly kiss from both of them. 'Kisses better get friendlier than that.' I thought. I knew Sassy would be up for it but I wasn't sure about Dee. She was a cute little blond with smaller tits and a wicked little ass. I had only seen them on web cam and wondered would I get to see them up close and personal before the weekend was over.

The drinks and conversation flowed easily all night, more than once the topic got to sex and they weren't holding back in talking about it so I was hoping they wouldn't be holding back when it came down to getting into it. I knew Sassy would be ready to fuck my brains out. She was a bigger girl then Dee but man was she a good fuck. My cock had been hard most of the night from all of the hot talk that had been going on and every time Dee wasn't looking Sassy would give a couple of strokes through my jeans. Whenever Dee left the room Sassy would jump on my lap and grind herself on me while she gave me some better kisses than she had when I came in. I even managed to sneak my hands up under her shirt to play with her large tits. Her nipples were as hard as my cock was, but fairs fair. If she was going to make me nuts then I was going to make sure that she was left in a similar state of arousal. Dee left to go to the bathroom and Sassy and I had kind of lost track of the time with all the snogging going on. She was pushing her pussy around all over my crotch and kissing me while I fondled those magnificent tits when we heard a little giggle.

"Would you two like to be alone?" asked Dee with that yankee accent of hers.

"I was just giving Master his birthday kiss and if you had of waited another minute I might have given myself a little present!"

I tried to pull my hands out from under Sassy's shirt but she grabbed my wrists and looked into my eyes. Her look told me it would be a bad idea to try and remove them. She kept grinding herself against me while Dee watched from the doorway. I stepped up my assault on her nipples. Rolling them between my fingers and giving them a little pinch every so often. Sassy was breathing harder now and moving her crotch faster over mine. She leaned down and whispered in my ear so Dee couldn't hear "I'm cumming and your cocks not even inside me YET."

She emphasized the word yet and then drove her tongue into my mouth. She moaned into my mouth and I knew she was almost there so I took both her sensitive nipples and pulled them hard. That sent her straight over the edge and she just stiffened up on my lap pressing her jean-covered pussy onto me as hard as she could. After recovering a bit she fell backwards onto the couch. I patted the couch on my other side and Dee wandered back in and sat down. She sat closer this time.

We both looked over at Sassy laying on the couch. Her nipples were still poking through her t-shirt and a wet spot was clearly visible between her legs. Dee pointed to my leg and said "Sassy you slut you got Master's pants wet."

We all laughed. I came to her defense and told Dee "That's not all from Sassy."

I winked at her and she giggled again. Dee's nipples had been hard all this time and I figured 'Well who wouldn't have liked watching that. Let's see if we can get her farther along.' I pulled out a joint and Dee's eyes lit up. She had a flame in front of my face before I even got the joint to my lips. "Careful Dee! Don't set Master on fire."

"Sassy I'm already on fire." was my reply. Then there was that accent again.

"Awe poor Master." As she lit the doob her hand rubbed the outline of my hard cock. "Don't worry Sassy will put your fire out later. Now quit your whining and toke man."

I took a haul to get it going and then spun the joint around and blew Dee and Sassy supertokes until the joint was too small and I thought my mouth would explode into flames. I passed it to Dee and she took a hit off it. A small piece of the heater fell off and onto her shirt. Without even thinking about it my hand brushed it off her so she wouldn't get burned. "Hey!!" she shouted.

I pulled my hand back and she said, "I think you missed some on the other side." We laughed and I gave her other breast a playful little squeeze and thumbed her nipple a few times.

"Aren't you forgetting something Dee?" asked Sassy. "You have to give him his birthday kiss now."

She looked a little shocked not to mention a little hot.

"I'm too shy for that Sassy you know that."

Sassy sat up and shot back, "You'll flash him your tits and ass on cam but not give him a kiss, well don't you suck." 'Suck yes that would be better than a kiss', I thought.

"Ya and I swallow too just like you Sassy." I wasn't sure if they were actually getting mad at each other but I didn't want to take a chance so I decided to end it and reached over and put my hand behind Dee's head and gave her a big wet kiss on her lips. She kissed back but didn't make a move to let my tongue in her mouth.

Sassy egged her on, "C'mon Dee, kiss him better than that." I took that opportunity to run my free hand over her breasts.

"I thought I saw another ash on you." I winked at her.

She laughed and said, "Master you dumbass. Come on then and get me".

With that she reclined back onto the couch and motioned with her finger for me to kiss her more. As I got close to her she grabbed my head and whispered in my ear "Play with my tits more. I like it and it'll make Sassy jealous."

Who was I to argue. I started making out with her but I kept my hands on top of her shirt. Both of us were starting to get pretty hot and the breathing was definitely heavier. Instead of getting pissed at Dee, Sassy took Dee's left hand and put it on my throbbing cock. A gasp escaped her lips but she didn't pull her hand away.

I wasn't going to come this far and just feel those little titties through her clothes. I slipped my hand up under her shirt and found no bra to get in my way. Mentally I was jumping up and down. 'It's not my birthday anymore but this sure beats the hell out of the socks I got.' We continued to kiss and fondle each other for several minutes before Sassy got impatient.

She dragged me up to a sitting position by my hair. It was then that Sassy whipped off her shirt. As she kneeled on the couch beside me she pushed her tits together and asked me to suck on them. "What about Dee?" I asked.

"She can have a turn if she wants but I need you to suck my nipples now."

I leaned over and took one nipple into my mouth and sucked it until it was good and hard. Then I switched sides and got the other one hard too. I gave both her tits a tongue bath, not missing an inch on either one of them. I would suck as much of her tit into my mouth as I could and play with her nipple with my teeth and tongue. Naturally my hand was working on the other side, keeping both of her nipples extremely erect. All the while Dee's hand kept rubbing my cock through my pants. It wasn't enough to get me off and the denim was starting to really bug me. 'Why doesn't she just take my cock out? I thought to myself. I wasn't going to be pushy yet though. 'She'll take it out if she wants to and if she doesn't then I'm sure Sassy will.'

Sassy was moaning "Oh Master that feels so good. Dee he's amazing with his tongue you should let him suck your tits."

I stopped what I was doing and looked over at Dee. She had one hand up under her shirt and was rubbing her own tits while her other hand was between her clenched legs. I could see her legs squeezing together around her hand. 'Looking good so far!' I thought.

"No I can't let him do that. Touching is one thing but…."

She looked so hot lying there I just couldn't resist taking the chance. Swiveling away from Sassy, I looked into Dee's eyes as I moved my head down to her chest. Her hands came up to my shoulders and tried to push me away. I made it in close enough to take one of her nipples between my lips. Sure there was a shirt in the way but I figured either it would be gone soon enough or she would tell me to stop. Little by little the pressure eased up on my shoulders and the next thing I knew she was pulling me to her. I let go of the nipple in my mouth and you could see a wet spot on her t-shirt. She let out a small "Nooooo!"

She thought I was going to stop. Silly woman. I lifted her shirt up away from her tits and proceeded to give them the same attention I had given Sassy's. Both her hands were on the back of my head and she was moaning up a storm. "Sassy you were right he is good at this."

I put my hand in between Dee's legs and could feel the heat coming from her pussy. I worked her as best I could through her pants. Her breathing became panting and when I bit down on one of her nipples her legs locked around my hand. "Aaaaahhhh oh god Master. Fuck. Bite the other one. Cumming!"

10 seconds later she pushed my hand out from between her legs pulled her shirt down and said, "I have to go to bed."

She bolted into Sassy's daughter's room. The door slammed shut behind her. Sassy sat there with her mouth open and asked me, "What the fuck is with her?" I shrugged. "Well I'm going to find out!"

"No Sassy. Let me do it. I'll be back to you in a bit and when I get there you better be bare assed naked on your bed. Got it"

She saluted, "Yes Sir, Master Sir."

I laughed and said, "That's a good little cunt." I kissed her deeply and gave her nipple a little twist and went to find out what Dee's problem was. I went to the door and listened. Her breathing was still heavy. I could hear it through the door. Luckily kids doors don't need locks. I opened it as quietly as I could and was surprised to see Dee lying on the bed. Her pants and shirt were off now and she was wearing only her panties. Her right hand was pushed into her panties and I could clearly see she was friggin her pussy. I watched for a couple of minutes. Luckily her eyes never opened. When she started to twist her nipples I thought she looked like she was getting just about ready to cum so I closed the door and knocked loudly on it. "Dee I want to talk to you."

"No! Go away I'm tired."

"I'm coming in." I stated. "No. I'm not dressed." she said.

"If I see anything I haven't seen before I'll shoot it." She laughed as I opened the door. She had the sheet pulled up around her neck. It was clenched tightly in her right hand. 'Damn! I know where that hand's been.', I thought.

"Why did you run away like that Dee?"

"I didn't mean to let it go that far. I just got carried away that's all. It's just that it's been too long since I've been fucked I couldn't help myself. If you weren't here to see Sassy I would have let you fuck me right there on the couch. After I had that small orgasm I came in here to give myself another one."

I had to confess to her. "I know you did. I was watching you from the door."

Her mouth opened in shock. "You fucking bastard! You were watching me?" she yelled.

"Um yes I was. I figured you were getting close to cumming when I went back out and knocked."

"I was close. VERY close! That's why I called you a bastard. You could have let me finish you prick, but no you have to interrupt me. You're a selfish bastard! Sassy's going to fuck you raw and you couldn't even let me have a good cum!"

I sat down on the edge of the bed and slipped my hand under the sheet covering her. I let it find its way to her thighs. They were tightly closed. "I came down here because I was hoping that you would want to fuck me too." Her thighs parted ever so slightly and I took it as a sign and slid a finger up and down the length of her wet slit. Her panties were soaked. "I would have come down anyway just to fuck Sassy but yes I was hoping to get the two of you together or separate. Whichever, I'm easy."

"Oh Master your such a slut, shut up and finger fuck me." What's a man to do? Argue? Not fucking likely. I pulled the sheet down off of her and slid my hand down the front of her panties. She was so ready for it. Two fingers slipped easily inside her pussy. She let out a small gasp and spread her legs as far open as she could. I licked and nibbled on her tits while I fingered her. I wanted to get her really worked up. I had other plans for this little girl.

I continued to torment and tease her clit with my thumb as I fingered her wet little pussy. I wanted to get her as hot as I possibly could without her cumming. She wasn't going to have an orgasm unless she wanted me to fuck her. "Do you want to fuck me?" I asked.

"Yes you can fuck me just make me cum now!" I slid my tongue down her belly and pulled her panties off to one side and went straight for her clit and sucked it hard while fingering her.

I stopped and asked her if she was going to come join Sassy and I later. "No. I'm not.", was her reply.

I sat up and pulled my fingers out of her dripping cunt. "Well then Dee I just have one thing to say." I took her hand and dropped it into her crotch and said "Fuck yourself."

"You fucking bastard get out." I left her room and closed the door but didn't leave. I waited a few seconds and then opened the door and sure enough she had taken my advice and was indeed fucking herself. Her fingers were smaller than mine and so she had three on them in her pussy and the other hand was rubbing her clit furiously.

I poked my head in the door and told her "Sassy's door wont be locked come on in when you want something else in there besides your fingers." She didn't even stop fucking herself as I talked to her. "Ya ok."

I didn't even bother to close the door, but I did leave. Before I even got to Sassy's room I could hear Dee as she came hard.

I didn't bother to close Sassy's door all the way when I entered her room. I wanted Dee to be able to listen and or look without too much effort. I told Sassy how it had gone. We laughed a little and then the smile left my face.

"You're looking at me funny Master and it's freaking me out." I stepped towards her and pushed her hard onto the bed. I pointed at her panties and said, "I told you to be naked you little cunt."

She grinned up at me and said, "I know that's why I left them on. If I'm going to get a spanking then I might as well be bad right. Besides I just loved how it felt when you tore them off me the last time." I couldn't help but give her a smile.

I reached into my case and pulled out my restraints. "No headboard huh.", I asked.

"No Master I sold it when I heard you were going to be here. No tying Sassy up for you.", she snickered. I dropped on of the restraints on the bed and straddled her stomach, one knee on each side of her. I took hold of both her hands in one of mine and began to kiss her. When I felt she was sufficiently distracted by my tongue I slid one end of the restraint around both of her hands and quickly tightened it up. Instead of tying it to a headboard I just wrapped it around itself until her hands were fully bound to each other. I then took another restraint and tied it to the leg of her bed and to her now restrained hands. She could still move her legs but for the time being it was enough. Besides she wasn't going anywhere, she wanted it bad.

I stripped off my clothes and lay down beside her and began to tease her upper body and mouth with my hands and mouth. Occasionally I would drift a hand down over her pussy and give it a little rub. I kept this up until she was thrusting herself up to meet my fingers. Her panties were literally transparent from all of the juice. She kept trying to squeeze her legs around my hand, trying to force it to make more contact with her clit. She knew she was in for a teasing when we started but I doubt she had thought she would be craving an orgasm this badly. I started pushing a finger into her wet pussy, taking the material of her panties with it. I kept pressing harder and harder until a soft ripping sound could be heard and my finger was allowed to travel to its maximum depth. This elicited a deep groan from Sassy. I added another finger and the hole in her panties got bigger. I fucked her like that for a good five minutes and would only occasionally brush ever so slightly over her clit. She was going crazy. She needed to cum.

She could feel my hard cock pressed against her leg. She needed it inside of her and she knew it and finally had to admit it. "Please Master shove your cock in me now. I'm so close to cumming, I can't stand it. Please do it now."

Being the sweetheart I am how could I refuse. I made the hole in her panties large enough and thrust my cock all the way into her.

Between all of the action on the couch and in Dee's room, not to mention what had been going on for the last twenty minutes I knew I wouldn't be able to last long with her. This was a woman that knew how to fuck. She fucked you back just as hard as you gave it to her. It didn't matter to Sassy though. She was already cumming after only a couple of minutes of having her cunt stuffed. When I was ready to shoot off I pulled it out of her and climbed up between her big tits. I pushed them together and started fucking her chest. She would reach down with her tongue and give a little lick whenever it came close enough to her mouth to do so. I knew it was time and told her "It's time to see if you really don't mind swallowing." I began to jerk off and pointed it at her mouth. When the cum started flying most of it actually found it's way into her waiting and more than willing mouth. I sat back a bit and some landed on her tits.

Then from behind us we heard the sound of clapping. We both looked up and there was Dee, standing naked in the doorway. "Let me clean that up for ya Sassy.", she said. She padded over to the bed, leaned down and licked up what little cum Sassy had missed.

She smiled at me and said, "Master go drink some apple juice will ya, it makes you tastier. There's some in the fridge now shooo."

As I started to leave I looked back and told Dee not to let her loose and to keep her going till I got back. "No sweat Master, she's my bitch I can handle it."

So I left them alone, went to the kitchen, got the apple juice out of the fridge and started to chug it. I had a view of the bedroom from the kitchen table so I figured I would just sit, have a smoke and watch the fun going on. From my vantage point I could hear Sassy crying out, "No Dee not that. I want the real thing not some cold piece of plastic."

Dee looked at Sassy's vibrator (that didn't vibrate anymore) and said, "Fine it won't be cold." Having said that Dee opened her mouth and started to warm up Sassy's vibe with her tongue and mouth. After preparing it, Dee slid it slowly into Sassy's pussy.


"Mmmmmmmm yes baby that feels so good up inside me but it doesn't vibrate anymore."

"Awe Sassy my little bitch it doesn't need to vibrate when I'm around to work it up into you." From where I was sitting all I could see was Dee's back and Sassy's outspread legs, but judging from the sounds coming from the room I wasn't too terribly missed. I could see Sassy trying to whisper something to Dee.

"What's going on in there?" I asked.

"Master, Sassy wants to cum. Is it alright?" I just laughed. "Sorry Sassy guess He doesn't want you to cum for me." Then she thought a minute and said "Master, Sassy has been my bitch for along long time and I want her to cum just for me! So fuck you dumbass."

12