Roark's End Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a wicked look on her face, she said, "So, ready to come on my ass? It's all yours"

I somehow managed to walk her back to her bed. Facing the mirror, she got down on all fours, and invitingly stuck her ass up in the air for me while I got another rubber on. Within seconds, I was slowly inching inside her. I could look hold her butt, and at the same time watch her face looking at me through the mirror. We started fucking doggy style, gently at first, but getting more intense pretty quickly. It was unbelievable to watch her face in the mirror, full of pleasure, tossing her hair, her gorgeous tits bouncing. This time, I gave her fair warning. I wanted her to come before I pulled out. She told me she was close, and reached around to grab my hand and place it on her clit.

As I started to gently pat her clit, while pumping her at the same time at full speed, the contrast became too much for her too handle. She started making that whimpering noise again, getting louder and louder until she started clamping down and creaming all over my cock. I was close too, and held still as she kept having spasms of orgasm. Finally, she pulled away just a little bit forward to let my penis get free, and reached around to take off the rubber. As she massaged my balls, I started coming. I held her and positioned my cock just above her crack, and started shooting white globs of cum. All she did was rub her ass softly against my member. When I was finally done, she reached around and started rubbing my cum over her cheeks.

We spent the whole night holding each other tightly. I became half awake at dawn, and smelled sex all around us. Within a minute, I was hard, and hard at work on her. Satisfied, we fell back asleep. This happened multiple times on Sunday, in between breakfast, and lunch, and dinner. I was a happy man when I finally got back to my apartment Sunday night. I was in love.

The next six months were a magical time in my life. Out of sight from people at our work, we were just a couple very much in love. And love we made a lot, to satisfy every desire we had. I would spend Tuesday and Thursday nights at her house in the suburb after work, and she would spend Saturday nights going out with me in Dallas.

We had sex everywhere, in the parking lot of the Galleria, by White Rock Lake, on the outside stairs of my apartment complex, in the pool. She would give me fleeting blowjobs in the movies, while I would finger her to orgasms. She would wear my dried cum on her when she left my apartment, and we would leave each other dirty messages. We would meet for quickies at lunch, and she would make me lick inside her bra cups so she could feel my mouth on her tits when she put it back on. She would also clean up my cum from her belly with her underwear, and wear them back to work as a reminder of what we had just done. I was the luckiest guy on this planet.

I have a lot of memories from this time, most of them explicit. I tried things that I did not even know people did a few months ago. She had started using pills after a while, so we could enjoy sex without any boundaries at all. She loved for me to cum inside her in heavy loads, and then let it drip down her legs from the still gaping hole in her vagina. Once, she made me fold my hands behind my head while giving me a blowjob- she would stop the moment I tried to move. When I finally exploded in her mouth, she let a lot drip out of her mouth, through to her chin and neck. Then she leaned forward to kiss me deeply, and all of a sudden I had my own cum in my mouth. I froze for a second, but somehow it did not bother me beyond that; making love to this woman made me very feel so comfortable and at ease with my sexuality that nothing seemed taboo. We tried light bondage, playing with food, and everything else we could think of. I will never forget how much juice she would force me to make my cum taste better. I would fill up her belly button and form a puddle around it, and she once used a cracker to wipe it off and eat it. I remember her making me cum on a cake before she ate it one night. I sucked her even during her period, and used to hammer her wetness until she came multiple times.

Between two jobs, punishing runs, and a nymphomaniac but very caring girlfriend, it was a surprise that I even managed to complete my classes and actually graduate. I was able to fulfill a dream, and position myself for a promising future. However, as I would find out soon, getting a degree did not guarantee a stable future. The electronics firm where I worked as a co-op full time was laying off people, and decided to not make me an offer as a permanent employee. The only two offers I could find were in Chicago, and Santa Clara, with two competitors of my firm. My world was about to crash.

The day I told her about my situation was one of the most depressing days of my life. She listened to me, stone faced, and then she held me tight for a very long time. We did not say anything to each other the rest of the night, and just slept fitfully in each other's arms. Finally, I got up the next morning to see her looking at me. She spoke clearly, and said that everything happened for a reason. Perhaps fate had decided our future, and we needed to pay attention. She warned me that we would eventually get totally used to each other, and then the differences between us would lead to more and more problems. I listened to her, numb.

Just like the day we first made love, what she said made sense, except this time we were ending what we started the last time. She asked me to not worry about her, that she had family nearby, and that she would somehow get through. She said she did not want to hold me back, that I should really focus on my career in mathematical and science research, that I had a bright future, and that she hoped another awesome girl would be lucky enough to find me. At this point I started sobbing. We pulled each other close, and somehow managed to make love one last time, very gently. Then I left.

I accepted the offer in Santa Clara, with the biggest firm in my area of research. I saw her one last time, when I went by the Learning center to say goodbye to my colleagues. She walked me out to the parking lot, and we briefly hugged. She told me that I could always count on her, and how special I was to her. We both started crying again. I promised to call her when I got settled in, and left.

The trip to Santa Clara was pure hell. I was following the moving truck in my car. The driver and I would stop at night, drink till we threw up, and crash in a motel. Once I got to my new place, I slowly started to get busy. But I always felt like I had ripped a chunk out of my heart, and I did not know I could ever feel anything again. I made new friends, but I was very distant at first. I could not bear to call Jenny, so I sent her a letter with my new address and number. A couple of weeks later, I received a wine rack as a housewarming present, with a brief letter. We never talked after that, I think we both knew that we had to let go completely if we wanted to move on. I enrolled in grad school, and started running, working and studying myself to death.


Looking back, Jenny was one of the very best things that ever happened to me. I have experienced great sorrow, and great joy in my life. But whenever I think of her, all I have are good memories- most of them erotic, but a lot of them also deeply meaningful and sensitive. I do not know how else things might have turned out; maybe it was just puppy love, but I do not think about that a lot- I am glad how things did turn out. I received her wedding invitation about two years after I moved to California, and the birth announcement about a year after that. As much as it hurt, I knew it was her way of letting me know that she had moved on with her life, that I did not need to worry about her, and that I needed to move on too. She did end up with the life that I had imagined she had when I first met her, after all. And I have also ended up with the exciting life that I wanted, with wonderful memories of Jenny along the way.

12