Rob and Aggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop it Rob or I'll shot you."

I looked over at Aggie and saw that she was pointing a gun at me.

"Got ahead and shoot you miserable cunt!"

I took out my cell phone, called 911, gave my name and address and told the operator that my wife was pointing a gun at me and threatening to shoot me. The operator told me to stay calm and do nothing that would excite my wife and that a car was on the way. I closed the phone and said:

"Thank you Agnes. The divorce will go a lot quicker and easier with you in jail."

"That was stupid Rob. When the police get here you will be the one arrested. You came in, found me talking to two friends, flew into a jealous rage and attacked them. It will be your word against ours. Three against one and we are fully clothed. You will be arrested for assault."

"Oh Agnes, how could you. There's all that love you have for me shinning through."

"Don't sweat it Rob. I'll bail you out and Barry and Tony won't press charges. It will all work out."

"Think again Agnes. Hank saw these two bozos pick me up at work and Joyce next door saw them escort me into the house, My story is that you had me brought here against my will and when I attempted to leave you told your lovers to stop me and they tried and lost and then you pulled a gun on me. I may end up spending a night in jail, but when my witnesses speak their piece you will be the one sitting in jail and I damned sure won't be going your bail.

"Let's see what we have here. Kidnapping. Unlawful detainment. I'm sure that there is some sort of charge for threatening me with the gun and lastly there will be knowingly making false statements to the police. There may even be others that I can't think of. Your best bet Agnes is to keep your mouth shut."

Aggie didn't take my advice and she and her two flunkies told their lies and I was taken to jail. In the morning I called Tom Sweet, told him what was going on and that he should get with Gaston Marshall, get the tapes and then do what had to be done. Aggie found out that she couldn't bail me out because I first had to go in front of a judge to get bail set and that wouldn't happen until Monday.

Tom had a friend who was an assistant district attorney and he played the tapes of what happened at the house for him. It showed Barry and Tony restraining me and Aggie pointing the gun at me and the ADA heard her say she was going to lie and have her two confederates lie. When Aggie showed up at the courthouse Monday morning for my bail hearing she was arrested. Warrants were sworn out for Barry and Tony and by nightfall they were under lock and key.

I refused to put up the bail for Aggie and her parents didn't have the money and couldn't get it. Aggie got an attorney and he called me and told me that a bail bondsman wanted me to put up the house as security for her bail bond and I laughed at him and hung up.

I moved out of the motel and back into the house and then called a locksmith and had all the locks changed. Because Aggie had threatened me with a gun Tom was able to get an order of protection against Aggie. If she did somehow manage to get out of jail she couldn't come within one thousand feet of me without being arrested and sent back to jail.

As good as Aggie's pussy might have been it apparently wasn't worth doing serious time over and both Barry and Tony gave up Aggie and took deals. Aggie said that she would never have pulled the trigger on me. She was just try to get me to stop beating on her two cohorts before I killed one of them and had to go to jail for it.

The jury saw the tape and decided from some of the things she said, specifically her protestations of love for me, that she was probably telling the truth when she said she was only trying to stop me from killing Barry or Tony. They found her not guilty on the felony menacing charge, but did find her guilty of the unlawful restraint charges and the making a false police report charge and several other small charges.

The judge gave her nine months in the county jail and one thousand hours of community service when she was released from custody. While she was in jail the divorce skated through and all I lost on the deal, besides Aggie, was twenty percent of the equity in the house. I put the money in her account at the bank and then headed for the bar next to the motel I had stayed at.

I was in luck. Rhonda and Shelby were there and I asked them to celebrate my first day of freedom with me. Laura wasn't there because her hubby was home from the wars and they were busy getting reacquainted and playing catch up.

"So why do you want to celebrate with us" Rhonda asked.

"Because I'm taking a shot in the dark here. I saw the rings on Laura and I can see the rings on Shelby, but you aren't wearing rings and I see no lines on your fingers that would indicate that you ever did have them so I am betting that there is no long haul trucker in your life. That and I've always had a thing for hot looking redheads."

Shelby laughed and said, "You are so busted girl" as I pulled Rhonda off her chair and led her out onto the dance floor.