Rob and Beth at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,028 Followers

"Spread your legs Beth and show them that pretty cunt of yours."

I shuffled my feet apart and I could feel the breeze on my pussy, no my bare cunt. I heard chuckles again and I knew that they were looking at my most private part and it made me shudder again. Rob reached over me and grasped my ass cheeks and pulled them open. OH GOD! I was so humiliated! I was so hot! He held me open for a bit and then had me stand up and turned me around so they could see my front and my face. My hot, red face. I was so glad that I had my sunglasses on! Rob had me lean back against him and he told me to put one foot up on the gunwale. That spread my legs and they had an unobstructed view of my bare pussy. He held me there for a few moments and then had me put my foot back in the boat.

"Well, hope your fishing goes well. Have a nice day. Tell the guys thank you Beth."

I didn't think.

"Thank you."

Oh fuck! I just thanked three strangers for looking at my naked body! I am such an idiot! Rob had me sit down and did so himself and put the boat in gear. Off we went and I looked at him.

"Bastard!"

"Come on Beth, you loved it!"

"Even if I did you're still a bastard Rob!"

"OK, I'm a bastard, but I'm your bastard Beth."

Now that we were away from the fishermen, I could smile.

"Yes, you are Rob. My bastard. Do you still love me?"

"Of course I do, Beth. Now isn't there something you could be doing?"

I smiled at Rob and got down on the floor of the boat, crawled over to him, unzipped his shorts and got his cock out. I kissed the tip and then started sucking him, naked, on the lake, just after showing everything I have to three strangers. If Rob had asked me I probably would have let him fuck me over the side of the boat right in front of the fishermen! I was that horny! I was somewhat amazed at what my exposure did to me. Rob leaned back to give me room to suck him. He motored the boat slower than we had gone out to keep it from bouncing so I wouldn't bite him. That made me smile. Men are so sensitive about their cocks.

Rob began to slow down as we approached our dock.

"Looks like someone is at our cabin Beth."

I pulled my mouth of his cock and started scrambling for my swimsuit.

"Who is it?"

"It looks like Billy and Jack. Remember the kids from down the shore?"

OH GOD! Did I remember them, oh God did I!

"Rob, go back out in the lake. I have to talk to you."

I had this knot in my stomach but I had to tell him. Rob looked at me curiously but he turned the boat and motored out into the lake. I pulled my swimsuit on and tied it. I looked at the floor of the boat. I was so nervous and scared. But I had to tell him.

So, I told him about the week that I spent here alone when he had to go out of town for work. I told him about my skinny dipping and being caught by the four boys. I told him about playing with the Frisbee and letting them strip me in the lake. I told him about the strip poker games and how I made sure that I was the loser, every time. He just sat there and looked at me. He didn't have an expression, he was closed to me. I felt sick to my stomach.

"Did anything else happen, Beth?"

Very unhappily I told Rob about how I let them feel me and then later masturbate me to two orgasms on the dock.

"Honey, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to have all that happen, it just did. I swear that I didn't have sex with any of them, honey, I swear it!"

"I see you have been letting your little kink out a lot more than I thought, Beth. What do you think I should think about that, do about that?"

Well, those two questions were what ended up with me in the cabin, naked, over Rob's knee, with Billy and Jack grinning as they watched me get a spanking.

Rob turned the boat back and docked it. He had me get up on the dock in front of Billy and Jack. He told them that he knew all about me and them during that week. Billy and Jack turned a little pale when they heard that. That soon ended.

"Take off the suit Beth."

I didn't argue, I took it off as fast as I could. I turned beet red. Rob grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the cabin.

"Come along you two."

Billy and Jack walked to the cabin behind us. As soon as we were all inside, Rob pulled a chair over and pulled me down over his lap.

"You two can sit where you can see her fat ass."

And then he started spanking me in front of them! Hard! In no time I was squirming and kicking my feet and begging Rob to stop.

"No, Rob, please oweee, no, please stop Rob, please, oweeee, oh God, ow, ow, ow!"

I made a spectacle of myself, or maybe Rob did. He turned my bare ass bright red and really hot. And I had to listen to the two of them chuckling as they watched it all. When Rob finished with my ass he made me stand up and turn to face them.

"Now Beth you can them that you're sorry for making them watch you be punished."

"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry."

"You also have another duty for the week that we are up here Beth. Anytime the two of them come over here, you will strip naked. And I don't care if it is just them or if someone is with them. Do you understand?"

"Y-y-yes."

"Are you two old enough to have a beer?"

They both were.

"Go get three beers Beth and give one to each one of us. Then you can sit down and open your legs so the boys can see your cunt."

I shuddered again, but I did as I was told. I even had to rearrange chairs so all three of them could see my pussy easily. It definitely wasn't easy to spread my legs but once a few minutes had passed it almost seemed normal to me. I was being punished for being bad and part of that was to show off my pussy. I was beet red, both from the spanking and having to sit like this in front of them but I found that as bad as I thought it would be, it wasn't that bad in reality. The worst part was having to sit on my sore red ass.

Billy and Jack, or rather Bill and Jack left after a bit, promising to come back later. Rob took me into the bedroom. He got me on the bed on my hands and knees and fucked me doggy. Nice and hard. He made me scream and yell and squeal. He slapped my sore ass every now and then. He pinched and pulled on my nipples until they were tender and he blew a load inside me that was huge! After he had come and was lying on his back he had me sit in front of him, leaking.

"Beth, am I going to have any other surprises from you?"

"No."

"I hope not. How do you think I am feeling right now?"

"I hope satisfied and I hope not to angry with me."

"Well, now that I have gotten it out of my system, I'm not upset with you. I'm going to believe you again that you didn't have sex with those boys. But you better get used to them seeing you bare ass Beth. Because they are going to see you bare ass naked every time you see them. Do you understand me?"

Yes, Rob, I understand."

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,028 Followers
12