Rob and Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,898 Followers

"You're pretty easy to talk to, yourself, Marine. I haven't felt this comfortable with a man...anyone...in a long, long time...if ever."

Rob and Carol finished dinner and drove back to the apartment complex. She got the keys from the front office and showed him the models, then gave him a tour of her apartment. He wanted to spend the night; he was sure she wanted him to stay. He wanted to make love to her.

They dropped the model keys back at the front office and walked back to Carol's apartment. At the door, she turned and kissed him, just a brush of the lips and then their arms were entwined and their kiss became more meaningful. She gently broke away first.

"Rob, right now there is nothing I'd like to do more than drag you into my bed and fuck your brains out...all night. And I'm not proud to admit that I've done that on occasion with a man who excited me....and you do excite me. I don't know what you're looking for...in a woman...in a relationship...this time, I need to slow things down. Which doesn't mean I don't want to see you again. Are you okay with that?"

"On both counts, Carol. I've been guilty of letting my dick do my thinking and I am definitely attracted to you. Taking our time makes good sense but I definitely want to see you again."

Rob and Carol hugged and kissed again; this time Rob broke the embrace and headed back to his car for the thirty minute drive back to his dump in the next county. He was smitten; she was a very sexually enticing woman...but she was more and he didn't want to do anything to fuck up the possibilities.

The week went quickly; Rob and Carol exchanged emails and even a quick phone call or two. Rob went back over and signed a lease with Carol's apartment complex, spent a little bit of his savings on some decent furniture and he and Carol again had dinner together and got to know more about each other. It was very relaxed...very easy. They went back to her apartment and made out on the couch; somehow, they both had the will power to stop before things got out of hand. She'd touched his cock; he'd fingered her little blond pussy and nuzzled her astounding freckled breasts.

"Rob, I'm not trying to string you along. Making out with you was the most erotic thing I've done since I was sixteen...it's just..."

"Carol, you don't have to put out to get me to come back. You'd have to get a restraining order to keep me away. I'm very okay with the pace; it's different than anything I've ever experienced before. I'm not just looking to get laid, well I am looking to get laid, all men are, but being with you even when you're not half naked and I've got my hand in your pants is the best thing I've done in longer than I can remember."

She embraced him at the door, and fondled his still painfully erect cock through his jeans.

"Nice cock." She whispered, her deep blue eyes sparkling lasciviously.

Rob softly stroked her breasts. "Nice tits, lady."

"Oh you have no idea...and they're not even my best feature."

When he got back to his dump he finished up packing his few belongings and then, well he was very glad he still had that left hand.

Rob had hoped they would spend time together over the weekend but Carol had to go to a weekend training conference out of town. It worked out for the best; Rob got moved in his new apartment, stocked his refrigerator and bar and settled in to his new and much improved environment.

Carol had flight problems due to weather and didn't get back until late on Sunday. They spoke on the phone but did not see each other.

The following week was tough for both of them. It was the last week of school, there were lots of parent conferences, final grade sheets to prepare and for Rob, an extended commute each day. He and Carol exchanged emails and talked briefly on the phone but hardly saw each other. She called him Thursday evening, still at school.

"Do you have plans for the weekend, Rob?"

"Hopefully, if I do, they involve you."

"Oh, that's very sweet, thank you! Well, you just don't strike me as the fancy resort weekend kind of guy but it's time...time for us to spend our first weekend together...and kick things up a notch. Now I hope this doesn't bring back bad memories of Marine field training exercises but I used to really enjoy camping and I haven't done it in years and a man and a woman out in the great outdoors, naked under the moon light has all sorts of intriguing possibilities. Are you up for it?"

"I used to go camping all the time when I was younger---with my dad. I really enjoyed it and the vision of your naked body---which I can only imagine since I really haven't seen it---under the stars, well, what man could say no to that? But I have no camping equipment."

"Well, I do...sort of. I have some friends, a couple that teaches here that went out a few years ago and bought the whole kit and caboodle. They went camping once and didn't really like it. They offered to let me borrow their stuff and hope that I'll buy it, at a substantial discount, of course. It's all top of the line stuff. You don't need to bring anything but yourself and a change of clothes and good hiking shoes and if things work out well, you may not even need the change of clothes."

"Where are we going?"

"I have an aunt and uncle who own a farm about two hours from here. They've got several hundred acres of woodlands and even a small mountain. It's all private land and it's all ours if we want it. Does your truck have four wheel drive? I want to camp out, more than hike and the terrain can be a little rough up there. If we can drive to the top of the mountain, there is a small potable spring and a tiny clearing, well we can get naked a hell of a lot sooner than if we have to hike in."

"Food?"

"Oops, I forgot about that."

"Let me take care of that part. When do you want to leave?"

"As soon as possible after school on Friday; I've already got all of the camping stuff in my, 'not four wheel drive' SUV. We can switch it over to your truck and be on our way by five. It stays light longer now, we should be able to make the camp site before dark."

"We're done early on Friday; I'll pick up some stuff to eat and drink on my way home."

"Sounds like a good plan. Tomorrow then...and don't use that left hand for the next twenty four hours, if you get my drift."

"Got it!"

"With growing excitement, Rob stopped at a home improvement store and a big sports outlet to pick up a decent ice chest and ended up leaving with a small camping generator and a unit which could be cooled with either ice or electricity. He also stopped at a small upscale market and picked up an assortment of fresh and prepared food, some wine and even some beer. Returning to the apartment complex, his changed into shorts and hiking shoes and threw some toiletries and such together. He was just putting things in the back seat of his truck when Carol whisked in. They kissed; she nipped his lip. Stealing a glance, she touched his cock.

"Okay, Marine, I'll go change and grab my clothes, not that I'm bringing much to wear and you can load the stuff up...Christ, is that a generator?"

"Yea, I went overboard. I've also got enough food and beverage for more than the two of us."

"Always faithful and always prepared, huh?"

"Something like that."

Carol returned in less then ten minutes in excruciatingly tight shorts that only made her impossibly long legs seem even longer and a tight tee shirt sans bra.

Rob grinned and kissed her. "Nice tits, lady."

"Anything else, you find appealing?"

"Well, yea, the whole damned package, but turn around for me. My God, you have an astounding set of buns; what you wear for school doesn't do your back side justice. I had no idea."

"A bit of an ass man, are we?"

"Without question."

"Well, it looks even better, uncovered...it may just be my best feature."

"No, that would be your incredible eyes, those magnificent, wide set, piercing, deep blue eyes. You got me with those eyes the first time I met you."

Carol kissed Rob softly, darting her tongue inside his mouth. "That was very, very sweet. Thank you. You knew you were going to get lucky this weekend...tonight...you didn't have to...but you did anyway...and I believe you really mean it."

Soon the two of them were on the road making excellent time in their trek north. They talked, they bantered and they joked. With every passing mile they got even more comfortable with each other as if they had been together forever. As they got closer to their destination, both were very sure that they were on to something...that they were right for each other. Both wanted to say it...both were sure that they would before the weekend was over.

Both had been burned in previous affairs of the heart. They had been cautious, taking things one step at a time. This would be a big step as the two of them would spend every hour together over the weekend absent the electronic distractions of modern life. And they would finally fuck. To date it had been more like an old fashioned courtship, alien to both of them and as much as they both yearned to be naked and in each others arms, they both felt a great deal of satisfaction in the way they had allowed their relationship to grow.

The camp site was nothing short of amazing, with a view that stretched for miles as the sun began to set. The tent and other gear truly was top notch and quite easy to set up. In no time at all, Rob and Carol were completely, "moved in". They briefly explored the surrounding area, finding the ice cold, fresh water spring and a small creek. Someone had even excavated the stream bed to form a small pool which offered interesting possibilities for the following day. The weather was comfortably warm as was common for late spring in this part of the country. There was a soft breeze and no sign of pesky biting insects.

Without comment, Carol removed her tee shirt and exposed her firm young breasts to the warm spring breeze. Smiling seductively at Rob she stood up and unzipped and removed her tight shorts. Rob was in awe as he perused her lean young form.

"See anything you like?" Carol said, as she caressed her hard nipples with one hand as her other fell to her sparse blond patch.

"Show me some cock." She commanded. Rob was naked in a flash, his proud organ standing at attention.

"Get that bad boy over here."

Carol slipped to her knees and pulled Rob's muscular body toward her willing mouth and began to tantalize the bulbous head of his fine cock with her talented tongue while softly stroking his hard balls with her hand. She began taking more and more of his fuck tool in her mouth, slathering its smooth surface with saliva. When she was satisfied that he was adequately lubricated, she briefly removed her mouth from his cock, smiled, looked up at him with those amazing blue eyes and then engulfed his cock, pulling it to the very depth of her throat.

Rob felt her warm breath as her nose nuzzled his pubic hair as she held his cock motionless inside her. She teased this way for several minutes, working her tongue around the head then taking all of his length in her beautiful mouth. When he assumed that she had decided that she was ready for her reward, she began to bob her head, accelerating her pace, swirling her tongue and increasing the suction of her mouth as a trim finger snaked back to find his tight anal ring. Rob felt the agonizing and excruciatingly pleasurable build three times and each time, Carol slowed her pace, squeezed below the head of his dick and denied him his release. Finally assured that she had asserted her mastery, she finished her task, finally bringing him off with very short strokes of her hot little mouth on just the head of his cock. She moaned in anticipation as she felt his seed rise from his balls, gulping down his profuse discharge of sweet cream and continuing to suck him until he could take no more. She fell back on her fine haunches and smiled up at him.

"Say it Rob."

"Say it?"

"I need to hear it. Tell me I'm the best little cock sucker you ever met."

"You are without a doubt the best little cock sucker I ever met."

"I believe you. Now let's see how talented you are in the oral department."

Needing no further invitation, Rob got down on the soft grass, pushed Carol's legs up, rolled her up on her back and descended on her dripping little slot with every intention of teasing her in payback as he teased her treasures with his own talented mouth and tongue. After a suitable interval he felt and heard the sign that said Carol was ready.

"Finger....put it in my...ass...shove you finger up my ass...I'm so...yes...un, huh, right there...fuck my ass with your finger...don't stop, oh, uh, uh, ,uh YESSSSSS!"

Carol was only beginning; she was anxious to move quickly to stage two.

"Oh, good, you're hard; oh shit, I'm not on the pill right now...my diaphragm is in the...oh, Rob...I hate rubbers. Oh yes, great minds do think alike! That's it work that tight little hole with you mouth...get me good and wet...let me help get you get good and wet...that'll do...yeah, that's fine. I'm ready, baby, slide that big cock in nice and slow...put that big prick...uh, huh, there...in my ass!"

All Rob could think about was how beautiful she was, how neat, fun and wonderful to be with she was, how good he felt when he was with her...what an incredible little cock sucker she was...and...she wanted him to fuck her up the ass. She liked being fucked in the ass...and what a hot, tight buttery little ass it was. As Carol worked her slim fingers through her little blond patch, Rob proceeded to adopt a slow deep rolling assault on her tender little hole. He nuzzled her firm breasts and kissed every inch of her face. As her breathing increased and he sensed that she would soon cum, he increased his pace, his own breathing becoming more ragged as the sheer eroticism of fucking this wonderful creature in the dimming light of the setting sun had completely consumed him. With perfect timing he came; an instant later Carol did also. They both screamed, then giggled then laughed and then held each other tightly for dear life.

"Nice cock, stud."

"Nice...."

"Yea, I get the picture."

They laid together for some time; Carol rose first indicating that she had to attend to nature and, moving a few feet away from the camp site, squatted down in full view of Rob, grinned at him as she let pass her amber fluid. Equally uninhibited, she released Rob's slippery load from her back door, making a soft farting sound as she did so. There she was, the prim and proper school teacher, expelling his spunk from her ass as she grinned mischievously at him. He found nothing remotely gross about it, it in felt made him feel closer to Carol.

Carol spoke. "It always seemed odd to me that a couple will do all sorts of nasty things during sex, including putting their mouths and tongues in the most personal places, and then one or the other will run off to take a pee or whatever and decide to close the door modestly. You put that slippery stuff in my ass---with your cock. You sure as hell shouldn't get grossed out watching it come back out again. Are you, Rob, grossed out?"

"Carol, I can't imagine anything you could do that would gross me out. In fact, lying here watching you pee and shit my cum out of your precious little pooper is about the most erotic thing I could ever imagine."

It was hours later after a couple of bottles of wine and a filling dinner that Rob and Carol decided to retreat to the tent for the remainder of the night. It was there soon after they moved against each other that they first made love. They were very good together moving in almost perfect harmony. Rob knew it was all over for him; he never wanted another woman and could not imagine a life without Carol.

Over that weekend they did a little hiking and a lot of fucking and made love tenderly several more times. Late Sunday evening as they drove back to the city they were blissfully in love.

Over the summer they spent a great deal of time together, certainly every night at one or the other's apartment. They ate together during lunch at school. They shopped together; they read the Sunday paper together. The three months of that summer were for both of them the happiest days of their lives.

Rob loved his new school and adored his students. He couldn't wait to get to class each morning. As good a teacher as he was, he became even better as he received the positive feedback from kids hungry to learn.

Rob's six month lease would be up before Thanksgiving; he wanted a house. Carol agreed to go house hunting with him. Thanks to the money he had saved overseas and his new paycheck he would be able to afford something decent rather than having to settle. Carol had been quite excited about the house he finally made an offer on; it had unquestionably been her favorite. It was more per month than he had originally planned on, but he had no other bills or expensive hobbies. When the discussion of Rob and Carol buying a house together came up, Carol would change the subject. When he hinted at marriage she would all too often turn away. When they went and looked at rings together she went from excited and playful to distant. She wanted to leave the store and did so. When Rob caught up to her outside, she again seemed to be her playful self. Rob went back the following day and bought the ring she had admired.

A week later, sitting on Carol's couch, Rob started to move the conversation toward his goal. He wanted to ask Carol to marry him. Before he got too far, she started to cry. Without saying it, she was saying, no. Rob was terribly confused.

"Rob, I really like you a lot. You are the most wonderful man I've ever met. Why don't we just live together for a while? Marriage is such a big step."

"Look honey, I'm sorry if I rushed you. I love you and I know you love me. We've talked about family, kids...we were made for each other. Your lease is going to be up at Christmas. I love your folks, they seem to like me. My folks adore you."

And before he knew it, somehow they were having their first fight and it was a major fight. After it became apparent that, while things had simmered down, neither was feeling particularly warm and fuzzy, Rob left and returned to his own apartment.

The following week at school, Carol managed to have a daily conflict which prevented her from joining Rob for lunch. She seldom called him at home; she seldom answered when he called her. They went out together but hardly more than once a week. They slept together, although not as often and the sex was as if nothing had changed...but something had changed and Rob had no idea what it was.

Greg noticed and invited himself to join Rob for lunch.

"I don't mean to pry---oh, hell sure I do! You're like family. Something is definitely amiss. Talk to me."

Rob blurted it out.

Greg smiled knowingly. "Rob, as long as I've known Carol you are the first man she's ever dated that is remotely good enough for her. She's gone out with some real losers and even accepted a ring from a couple of them---thank God she saw the light on those occasions before it was too late. She'll come around, be patient. I also, as a man, understand that no man can wait forever in these situations. I think you two are great together and, in my heart, I believe you will be man and wife. Don't give up on her; hold on as long as you can."

Rob closed on the new house during the first week of November and was moved into his new home by the end of that week. His class schedule for the fall was excellent; work wise, he was a new man and it was only the satisfaction he garnered from teaching that kept him from turning into a love sick puppy. Rob and Carol were into a routine, of sorts. They spent the night together...sometimes. The sex was as amazing as it had ever been. Occasionally she would join him for lunch. Carol seemed to have no interest in dating anyone else; he didn't either. She did not seem interested in spending the night with him at the new house.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,898 Followers