Rob and Elise Ch. 02

Story Info
A continuation of Robert and Elise's growing romance.
6.2k words
4.41
8.3k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryan_Hero
Ryan_Hero
26 Followers

Elise woke Thursday morning with a numb emptiness where thoughts of Christian normally resided. The previous night she and Christian came to the end of their relationship. Christian had told her in their video chat that he'd been offered the chance of a lifetime to head up the mining project, a goal he'd invested over a decade of his life for. They'd both agreed that it was too good a chance for him to pass up; they'd only had about a year invested in their time compared to his dozen as an engineer. It had been bittersweet for Elise, but being honest with herself, not a surprise. They'd been drifting apart for a few months as his work had taken him away more and more often. She had been forced, inexorably, to come to terms with who she might really want to be with.

She stayed home all day, thinking of where she was in her life, how she'd been trying to make a go of it with a man that ultimately proved to be unavailable. In contrast, she thought about how she and Robert had been friends for so many years, through each of their loves and losses. She had watched his marriage collapse, held him when his ex-wife moved out, and taking the bitter memories of the miscarriages with her. Robert had carried her through her difficult years in university.

But since Robert seemed to favour slim and athletic women, she'd never given him a second thought, thinking he would never be attracted to her heavier, curvy body. True she'd been doing much more to stay healthy in the past few years; eating better, exercising more, and it had started to show. She'd never be slim and athletic; her body was just not built that way, but her proportions were becoming a bit more aesthetic. She got up, went to the bathroom, and spent a moment looking at herself in the mirror, wondering at Robert's seemingly changing attitude toward her. That last time they were at softball, he seemed to not be able to take his eyes off her. He'd somehow regarded her in a different light, as if he were thinking of her in a very non-friend manner, filling her with confusion and an odd sort of longing.

By the end of the day, she'd made the decision to spend the weekend with Robert. She concluded that there might indeed be something more between them; something she wanted to pursue.

Robert woke Friday morning wondering what this weekend would bring. Hoping to plan a weekend visit with Samantha, he texted her as he ate breakfast.

"Good morning sexy!" he greeted. "How is Jon?"

"He's much better, thx. But now that he's better, I have no excuse to be avoiding my work. I think that it would be better if I spent the weekend getting caught up. "

He offered to go up, but Samantha insisted he stay home:

"No Rob. I know how much you would love to come up, and I would love to be with you. But i really need to focus. Next weekend will be a better time. I have tickets to a local new dance club. Let's go dancing then!" she promised.

"Okay, I understand" he conceded. "I'm off to work now. ttyl."

"I'll be thinking of you. Bye." Samantha wrote back.

Robert choked back his disappointment. Looking forward to being with Samantha carried him through the loneliness and tedium of his week. Once again, he questioned the wisdom of seeing someone who was so far away, in both space and lifestyle. At first, it had been fine, but as her artwork became much more in demand, she had been spending more and more of their weekends up in her studio. He wondered if he should maybe take a step back and give Samantha the space and time she obviously needed. He thought about how this past week he had been having trouble keeping Elise out of his mind. A couple of days ago he'd imagined it was him instead of Christian having that wine weekend with her; romance and sex with someone who wasn't as far or busy as Samantha was.

Pushing those thoughts aside, since they were speculative and getting him depressed, he instead busied himself with trying to plan a solo weekend; a couple of movies, visiting family and maybe trying out the new ball-hockey league. But his weekend planning got derailed when Elise called him just after 9 saying that Christian would have to stay up at the mine, leaving her stranded with two passes to the wine tasting weekend she'd told him about.

"That's a bummer, that he can't make it back home in time," Rob commiserated. "What are you going to do with the tour? Cancel?"

"The tour operator said I couldn't get a refund, just a credit for another time, which sucks. I don't know. Maybe I'll just go alone or something. It's just that I hate the idea of getting the 'oh that's a shame' pity look from the desk clerk when they see I'm alone on a trip for two," she complained. "If only there was a convenient rent-a-man service. I'd give them a call. Shit, if you were free this weekend, I'd rent you," she quipped.

"I am free," Robert said. "Sam and I aren't getting together this weekend either. She has to work."

"Again? Jeez, you aren't seeing much of your girlfriend," Elise observed. She then retracted her criticism.

"I'm sorry for saying that. It was inappropriate of me."

"No," Robert contradicted. "It's true. I don't seem to see much of her anymore."

"Well, if you're alone this weekend, why don't you, ah, join me?"

Robert wondered at the hesitancy in her voice, an almost double-speak where she'd suggested it casually, figuring an easy yes, not expecting a yes, but deeply hoping for a yes.

"Good idea Elise," Robert commented sardonically. "That way we can be alone together."

As soon as the words came out, he realized that what he meant came out as the exact opposite. "Err, I mean that we'll each be alone, without our partners, but togeth-"

"I got it," Elise cut him off; reassuring him that she didn't read anything into it. "I like that; being alone together. Ironic isn't it."

Robert thought about his options. Being home with his planned weekend or heading off to wine country with Elise. Elise thought Robert's pause was hesitancy so she tried to sweeten the deal.

"Look, everything is already paid for so I'm out the money anyway. And I -" Elise stopped, thinking carefully about her words.

"I just don't want to be alone this weekend," she admitted, but holding back about Christian for some reason.

Robert knew how she felt. He felt it every day he wasn't with Samantha. Not having a woman in his life made his days alone stale and flat

"Sure, I'll join you. It'll be fun. We can pretend to be newlyweds staying at the falls or something," he agreed.

"Cool, and don't worry, it's a king size bed, so there's lots of room. You won't have to sleep on the floor or crammed up against my butt," Elise assured him.

Robert hadn't even thought of that aspect of the getaway. He'd been focusing on playing at being a couple at the front desk, or in the restaurants, or in front of the other 'couples'. He'd forgotten entirely about where he was supposed to sleep. But the unexpected image of being in bed with his friend, feeling the warmth of another body in the bed, the warmth of her body, made his chest tighten up a bit

"I'm sure we'll manage," he said trying to keep his voice light. "What time should I come by to pick you up? Since you're paying, I'll drive."

"I'm done early tomorrow; around noon. When do you finish?" Elise asked.

"I can be done at noon too. So I'll be by your place around 12:30, then. Anything I should bring?" he asked

"Well, I'm dressing up. So maybe you could bring something nice. Also the room has a hot tub, so a bathing suit would be good. Other than that, whatever you want."

"Ooo, a hot tub. Sounds pretty swish. I'd better shave my legs!" Robert quipped.

"Well, if you're going to shave your legs, then I'd better get a Brazilian," Elise joked saucily. "See you later."

"See you."

Brazilian? Robert wondered at both the meaning of the term and, once he looked it up, her motivation for mentioning having a waxed vagina. Thinking about the implications of her comment made his hormones surge and the morning crawl. So it was with great relief when he signed off for the weekend and went home to pack. He looked forward to the weekend with a mixture of anticipation and dread. He was so badly in need of sex that he wondered how he'd manage the nights in bed with his friend.

When Robert rang Elise's bell, she came to the door wearing a pair of nice slacks and a sweater that left a generous dose of cleavage open for his viewing. It took quite a bit of discipline to keep his eyes directed upward. She came into his arms and gave him a tight hug, one with much more body contact than any he'd felt with her before. Her breasts were pressed up against his chest and the heat from her body could be felt all the way down to his groin. She gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks for being with - helping me out with this," she said. Her scent filled his nostrils, feminine and enticing, resonating with his already stirring hormones.

"My pleasure. Let's hit the road, traffic is already starting to build."

They chatted about their week, work, people and the news during the drive out of town. Occasionally Robert would pat his hand on her leg, and Elise could feel a small tingle run up her leg each time she felt him touch her. She knew this weekend would perhaps change their friendship; she could see it in his eyes. She saw it when he looked at her, which was partly why she wore the sweater she did. She liked to look and feel pretty. While she knew Christian had thought she was attractive, somehow it meant more when she knew that her friend Robert thought the same thing.

She looked at his muscular physique, visible through his shirt, filling her with a hot longing. Her thoughts turned carnal and she glanced occasionally at his crotch, wondering, as if she did in that fantasy last week, what his cock would feel like, in her hand, in her mouth, in her pussy. Thoughts of running her hand up the inside of his thigh burned so bright in her mind, she had to busy her fingers with fiddling with the hotel brochure to keep them occupied.

As they drove past secluded country roads, she envisioned him turning onto one of them, pulling over and fucking her in the car right there. In her mind he'd kill the engine, and grab the back of her head to pull her into him for a sudden, deep kiss. She followed that thought as if the unspoken moment between them had ignited their passion, propelling them out of the car into the back seat. She imagined how they'd fumble in the tight quarters as they pulled their pants off past shoes and socks to expose her moist cunt and his hard cock to the cool seat fabric. She mulled over how she'd position herself over his erection, both facing forward, his hands on her tits, squeezing her nipples. Elise could almost feel him slide into her as she sat down on his dick, filling herself completely as he kissed and bit the back of her neck. Rob's strong arms would propel her up and down on his cock as she rode him to orgasm. He would then hold her still so he could fuck her from underneath until his hot cum filled her and ran down his dick to pool in his pubic hair. She could hear in her fantasy his grunts in her ear, whispers of his love for her, how good it felt to finally be fucking her, how hot and tight her pussy was around his cock.

"- should be pretty good." Robert stopped. "Hey, are you still here?" Elise blinked away the hot images to realize much to her amazement that they were almost at the hotel. She also realized to her embarrassment that she'd not heard a word he'd said in some time. Robert spoke again, gently asking about her state of mind.

"I lost you for a bit there. I was saying we could also go to the falls; the weather should be good. But I'm guessing you didn't hear. Were you thinking of Christian? Never mind, I shouldn't pry."

Elise smiled slowly at her friend; eyes deep and still, full of mystery and a bit of mischief.

"No, I was thinking the small country roads we've been passing; what might be down them."

"Probably more vineyards or farms," Robert mused casually. "Why were you suddenly curious about some random road?"

"Oh, just wondered what we might, experience, if we took a different path," she answered, choosing her words carefully and layering them with deeper meaning.

"I'm pretty sure anything could happen along another, path," Robert answered, seemingly following her polysemous train of thought.

Elise looked at him, pulling his gaze from the road in a perilous manner.

"Maybe we could try it out one day," she suggested carefully.

Robert held her gaze a moment, risking drifting them off the road.

"Maybe," he agreed.

Elise smiled and briefly gave his free hand a quick squeeze before putting it back in her lap. She spent the next few minutes trying to clear her mind of the torrid remnants of the fantasy still echoing in her memory. But it was too much. The air in the car was perfumed with their mutual, unspoken longings, filling the both of them with a heady lust.

"Rob?"

"Yes?"

"I," she hesitated, her next thought suspended between breaths, unspoken, but so close to being voiced. Then she saw the hotel sign, and the words she'd held unspoken for that infinite moment drifted away like leaves scattering in the wind.

"I think this is our turn."

The hotel was sumptuous and their room, exquisite. The furniture was authentic, not the bland usual hotel stuff - the bed amazingly comfortable. Robert watched Elise test it out her eyes closed, her breasts full, the contours of her body a landscape of light and shadow in the afternoon sun streaming in the window. It was all Robert could take not to lay on her with his crotch wedged in hers and smother her mouth with his. Her lips were full, the skin along her neck smooth. He wanted to nuzzle himself in the crook of her neck and inhale her scent. He wanted to yank her pants off and stuff himself into her, to eat her pussy, turn her over and fuck her until he howled his climax. He looked at her as she there, imagining her breasts swaying as the momentum of his thrusts into her surged her whole body back and forth.

Elise opened her eyes suddenly, boring her gaze into him, almost as if feeling his thoughts. Her lips parted a bit, letting him see her white teeth.

"Unzip your fly, Rob. Let me suck your cock. I want you to come in my mouth," she said, sitting up reaching for his belt.

Or so she did in yet another tantalizing vision.

Instead she rolled over and sat up over along the side, reaching for the menu. He turned away and strode toward the French doors leading to the balcony. He could see the hot tub reflecting the warm afternoon light. It was private with screens that allowed views outward but not inward, a perfect lover's venue. He was staring moodily at it when he felt her presence come up close behind him. He could see her reflection in the glass; she was looking at him look at the still water.

"Nice, but a bit of a waste, isn't it," Elise asked gently, reading his mood.

Robert turned to her, inches away from her lips, from taking her completely.

"We can still use it. There's no rule against friends having a soak."

Elise could feel him yearn for her, and she ached for that one split moment when he would cross the threshold and make her his. She wanted him to let go of his restraint, to give in to his passion, his lust. She could feel it coming off him in waves, see it in his clenching hands, the flush of his lips as he bit them to keep it bottled up. She wanted to reach out and take his hand in hers, entwining their fingers, guide them to her lips. Instead, she only nodded in agreement.

"No rule at all. We'll play in it later," she poked at his shoulder in an effort to lighten the mood. "Let's go to the falls, like you said."

He agreed and they left the room hurriedly, welcoming the change of scene, away from the bubbling temptation, forgetting to bring jackets for the spray. The air was warm in the afternoon sun, but the spray off the falls was still frigid in the early summer. In an effort to be able to enjoy the view for a little while, Robert offered to hold Elise close. At first she declined, keeping a safe, friendly distance between them, but her sweater was too loose a knit to ward off the wet chill. Soon she was shivering, so Robert stolidly pulled her close in order to wrap his arms around her, shielding her with his back. At first, she felt stiff in his arms, but then loosened, almost leaning back into him. Unconsciously he tightened his arms around her, pulling her even closer, feeling her ass against his groin, smelling her dampening hair. He fervently wished the thunderous spectacle took her attention away from the bulge growing in his groin. He heard her say something, but her voice was lost in the wind and noise.

"What?" he almost shouted in her ear. She turned her head and yelled back,

"It just keeps going." Her mouth was a hair away from his, her lips already parted to be kissed. All he had to do was lean in, just a fraction of an inch. He could smell her; feel her breath on his lips. He knew if he kissed her she would taste delicious. If only he kissed her.

Instead they watched a bit longer until having their fill of the falls, and returned to the hotel for the dinner, which was included in the package. The dining room was equally luxurious, fireplaces adjacent to each booth. Soft Jazz was piped in, making the atmosphere that much more romantic. Robert saw how they were treated as a couple, better seating, and a bit more attention to detail than some of the other diners who were with friends or alone. To make the illusion complete, Robert insisted that Elise be on his arm when they entered.

When they were seated, waiting for drinks, he looked at his friend, and the stunning outfit she wore. Her dress was a deep maroon silk, draped over her shoulders in a cascade of soft folds that plunged down along her back and rather deeply in the front as well. They spoke softly during dinner, connecting with movement, smiles, and gentle touches. Robert was, by this time, wondering if Elise was indeed trying to seduce him. She was succeeding, he thought morosely, making him feel horrendously torn between his distant, preoccupied girlfriend and the radiant woman just across the table. By the time dessert had come around, he was pretty sure something was going to happen, he just didn't know what, or how he would handle it.

Elise herself was thinking, too, but of the time in their room before dinner. He'd come out of the bathroom in his suit, and she'd almost choked on the water she was sipping. His frame filled the jacket out, and his trousers fit well enough for her to see a hint of his firm ass. His bearing was solid and sleek all at once, and she'd wanted him all the more because of his restraint.

Watching him now as they ate, she could see him rooted, solid as an oak, making her bite her tongue to keep from shouting at him,

"Just fuck me already!"

To make matters worse, he stood up with a slightly trembling hand to ask her for a dance in the space near their table. She rose and took his hand, allowing him to lead, moving their bodies to the music. As notes carried them along the current of their mutual desires, they were soon dancing as lovers would, cheek to cheek. Elise closed her eyes momentarily, allowing the world to fall away, leaving only his presence to anchor her to reality. She could feel the beat of his heart, the breath in his lungs, and the flex of his leg muscles as he shifted his weight to the flow of the tune. Almost unconsciously, she pressed herself into him, heating him with the hot blood coursing through her body.

She imagined whispering in his ear,

"I want you tonight Robert. Make love to me."

A cascade of phrases percolated through her disjointed mind as she struggled to maintain her composure. His lips were right there. All she had to do was pull her face back a bit and look into his eyes. She did in fact, as the music dropped down to a quiet finish, seeing his want, his desire. She knew he cared for her, but didn't know if he felt as she felt, wanting him as more than a friend. She pushed aside her doubts and restraint and leaned in to touch her lips on his.

Ryan_Hero
Ryan_Hero
26 Followers
12