Rob and Elise Ch. 03: Endings and Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at the late hour, she had no choice but to try and get to sleep and figure out what to do in the morning. Desperately hoping he would be back, she turned off the TV and lights, once again alone in a dark room. She fell asleep weeping.

As the morning light brought Elise out of a troubled sleep, she opened her tear-crusted eyes to survey the room. He was indeed gone, having seemingly abandoned her and his clothing in that desperate need to leave. She sat at the edge of the bed totally numb, exhausted from her grief. In a daze she started to pack, thinking of what she would need to do, whom she could call to get a ride home from the hotel and this miserable weekend. Not wanting to be malicious, she started to put Robert's clothes into his suitcase, figuring she could bring it to him later (or set in on fire depending on what his excuse was). As she folded his dinner jacket she heard a thump on the floor.

His phone.

He'd forgotten his phone. That's why she didn't hear from him. It didn't explain why he was gone, she thought angrily. But it did explain why he didn't get in touch with her. She checked it for messages, but of course it was dead, the battery having lost its charge. She put the phone in with his stuff and closed up his bag. She realized that she didn't want to call anyone, didn't want to wait for help. She just wanted out. Luckily, the hotel offered a paid shuttle service to the nearest international airport. She arranged for a seat on the next one and told them she would be checking out after breakfast.

After doggedly assembling a bit of a breakfast amongst the happy couples, she returned to her room, gathered belongings and made to leave it all behind her. She was half-way down the hall when she heard one of the elevator doors open. Out strode Robert, looking tired, but resolute. He stopped in his tracks when he saw her, his eyes meeting hers, and stood for a moment, taking in the details of her suitcase behind her, and without a word ran down the length of the hall to crash into her, his arms immediately circling around her to hold her close. He said nothing, just held her tightly, nearly sobbing in her ear as his cheek, raspy with unshaven stubble pressed into hers.

"Oh Elise," was all he said. Elise said nothing, digesting the shock of having his arms around her after the resigning herself to a lost defeat. Robert broke their embrace long enough to acknowledge her suitcase.

"I'm so glad I got back in time. I was worried that you would think I'd abandoned you, and that you would leave before I returned. Let me get that," he offered, picking her suitcases up and gently manoeuvering her back to their room. Elise could only follow in an odd sense of suspended joy.

"But I checked out," she protested as he opened the door and ushered her back inside.

"I made some changes," he said glibly. "We're here until tomorrow." Putting aside the suitcases, he moved to hold her again, kissing her more deeply. Elise opened her mouth to accept him. Their kissing was fervent, passionate, and almost desperate in its intensity. Both of them pouring their want and need for each other with no hesitation any more. They were no longer friends but lovers, open to all the intimacy that lovers enjoy. Elise despite her hunger for him, stopped to ask him where he'd been, what he'd been doing.

"I was with Samantha," he said. "I couldn't spend another minute with you without doing the right thing, as difficult it may have been."

"What was the right thing?" Elise asked, a bloom of hope opening in her heart.

"I broke it off with her," he said simply; seemingly reluctant to extemporize. "That's where I went last night. I drove up to her place late last night. Fortunately she was home. When it was done, I came right back."

"So you've been up, like, all night?" she asked.

"Pretty much. Her town is a long drive from here," he explained.

Elise kissed him again, more in commiseration.

"Gods Robert, you must be so tired."

"Not too tired," he said with a meaningful smile and a hand on hers, gently stroking, caressing.

Elise brought his hand up to her mouth and gently kisses the fingertips with an ever so slightly open mouth, to just let him feel her wet lips.

"Mmm," she hummed. "I'm glad about that. But right now I want to know why. I need to know if we're doing the right thing. I did the wrong thing yesterday and it cost dearly."

Robert looked at Elise, holding her hands in his, his brown eyes warm, open, loving with a deep vulnerability.

"I decided last night that I want to be with someone else; someone who has been there for me for a long time and whom I have come to care for deeply." He paused. "I want you, Elise as more than a friend."

Elise threw her arms around his neck and kissed him again.

"I want you too, Robert. I think I've wanted you for a long time, just never knew it; not until this weekend. When we danced; really when we were driving down I knew." She whispered in his ear, in a very similar way she did yesterday morning. "I wasn't thinking of just a country road back in the car. I was fantasizing us getting together on that country road."

"I've been fantasizing about you too. You are so beautiful Elise. I can't believe I haven't seen it until now." He leaned in and kissed her, a deep, wet, lingering kiss that made Elise's knees turn to water.

The kissing became more passionate as they were finally able to express their emotions, their hands roaming over each other's bodies, allowing Robert to caress Elise's round ass, pulling her into his crotch. She moaned in his mouth when she felt him press into her, growing hard and grabbed his ass in kind, to pull him in even closer. They turned with each other, rotating until she could back into the foot of the bed.

Robert lay Elise down onto the bed, still kissing her as they went down. His mouth was on her mouth, her neck, her ears. Desperate for release, he tore off his clothes and she likewise stripped down to meet him. He hovered over her to kiss and suck her breasts; his erect cock at her entrance, resisting the urge to thrust himself into her, to not wait a moment longer. Instead, he sucked and teased her nipples until she writhed under him, grabbing at him, stroking him with a hot hand. He teased the head of his dick at her pussy, gently running it up and down along her labia until he felt her try to pull him into her. He pulled back, though, knowing that if he gave in to his need, he'd come instantly.

To keep himself grounded, he gently caressed her pussy lips with deft fingers, feeling her getting wet as her arousal built up like a crescendo. Soon he was plunging two fingers in and out of her pussy, thumb circling her clit while sucking on her nipples.

"Robert, uunnhh," she moaned as she felt his fingers in her, sliding in and out, her body shuddering as the heat of his desire washed over her, cleaning away all the guilt, grief and loss. In tune with her arousal, he spread her legs and guided his hard cock into her with a groan of ecstasy. Elise pulled him deeper into her until he ground his pelvis into her mons.

They were fucking and it was glorious.

"Oh, oh, oh," was all she could say as he, beyond words himself, pumped in her. She bucked her pelvis into his as her orgasm; one with him touching her, with him inside her; held off for two days, roared through her. Cued by her climax, Robert started to fuck her harder, thrusting deeply into her, wanting to be with her as she came. Moments later he came with such force that his entire abdomen clenched with each surge. Elise could feel the pulse of his cock inside her pussy as his semen blasted into her until the power of his orgasm subsided.

Elise held him inside her as the fading waves of her own orgasm rolled up through her like aftershocks of an earthquake, loving the feeling of him in her. Panting, he flopped onto his side, lying alongside her, kissing her neck, smelling the thick musk of their sex. She turned her head to kiss him back, her eyes, moist with unshed tears, saying volumes.

They were lovers now; no longer friends. That threshold, now crossed, was one from which they could never return. But feeling each other, really for the first time, neither of them wanted to ever go back anyway. Feeling fulfilled and complete, the two lovers manoeuvered themselves under the blankets and despite the light coming in from the balcony, fell asleep.

It was an extraordinary, warm feeling on his dick that woke Robert up out of his deep mid-day sleep. He realized with delight that the wonderful feeling was Elise's mouth on him. Letting the amazing sensation of her lips wrapped around his shaft pleasure him, he remained quiet and still, granite in her mouth. Eyes closed, he enjoyed her wet lips on his sensitive skin, sometimes just near the head, sometimes down near the base of his cock.

After a time, she tightened her mouth on the head of dick and started to jack him, at which point he moved, putting his hands on her back, letting her know he was awake. She looked up at him, making eye contact for only a moment before going back down on him, sucking his cock with even more vigour until he had to warn her he was going to cum. She simply smiled and held him in place as jets of his semen spurted out of him into her mouth. He could feel her swallowed his cum. He watched in awe as a trace of it leaked out past her lips to dribble out. She then gave her lips a bit of a wipe before smiling at him with mischief in her eyes.

"You were so deep asleep that I figured only this would wake you," she said, moving up alongside him to give him a lingering kiss. He felt the hardness of her nipples against his chest and despite having just climaxed; it made him still want her even more.

"That was unbelievable," he said. He kissed her again, just as deeply, with his tongue dancing across her teeth. He heard her hum in appreciation of his affection, spurring him on to be a bit more enthusiastic. So he moved down to her breasts to suck on her nipples, which she loved, running her fingers through his hair.

"Mmm, your lips feel nice," she complimented.

Robert started to drift downward, but a gentle pressure on his head stopped him.

"Let's wash up and go eat," she suggested, getting up out of bed.

"I have a better idea," Robert said, reaching for the room-service menu and holding it up for her to see. "This way we can stay naked."

Elise gave a giggle of delight as she threw herself back on the bed. "That means you get to have an appetizer first." She opened her legs wantonly, letting him gaze hungrily at her pink folds.

"Well, don't you look scrumptious," he said with a thick voice. "Let's order," he leaned in close to her lips, "then I'll eat," he promised.

Robert ordered dinner for the two of them: salads, a couple of pasta dishes, wine and a decadent chocolate cheesecake that made all sorts of promises. He put on pants and a T-shirt before laying Elise down on the bed and spreading her legs. He could see her moist pussy between her thighs and sighed lustily at the sight of her curvy body all laid out for him to enjoy. He brought his hot mouth down onto her lips and tasted her sweet juices for the first time. He licked along her labia, up one side and down the other. He plunged his tongue into her, feeling the pulse of her muscles grip him, pulling him in deeper. He sucked on her clit occasionally, making her moan and squirm. With an ear on the door, he couldn't give himself entirely to the task of pleasuring her, but it was wonderful nonetheless. As her body showed signs of greater arousal, he licked harder, making her quiver until with a deep gasp, she grabbed his head and pulled him into her, gushing the beginning of her orgasm into his open mouth.

"Ooooh, lick my pussy. Suck me, eat meeee," she moaned. He grunted in appreciation of making her cum so hard she filled his mouth. He continued in a relentless, deliberate way to keep her plateaued until she came again with a gasping squeal, bucking her hips into his face. He was again hard, despite having just cum in her mouth; his whole body a ringing sense of need coursing up and down his spine. He moved up along her body to kiss her, letting her taste her juices, which she did by sucking on his tongue greedily. She grabbed at his erection through his pants, stroking him, making him go wild with desire. Unable to contain his lust, he fumbled at his pants, yanking them down so he could plunge himself into her sopping pussy. Elise grabbed at him again as he moved into position and pulled him into her desperately.

Robert slid into her wet heat, feeling her silken flesh envelop him. He lifted her legs up to his shoulders so he could penetrate her as deep as possible. She gripped him with her pussy, loving the feel of him filling her in such a dramatic manner. He leaned down and kissed her while he fucked her deep. All too soon there was a knock on the door. Robert called out that he'd be there and scrambled to pull his pants back up, stuffing his hard, wet cock into his pants before answering the door.

He returned with the trays of food balanced on each arm, not willing to let the server come in to see his woman naked with her glistening pussy waiting for Robert to resume, which he did with a happy grin. As he moved in her, he raised only one leg this time, then rolled her over so he could feel her generous ass against him as his cock slid in and out of her. They rolled again and he was behind her, fucking her doggy style. She pushed back as he thrust in her, his hands gripping her soft hips.

"You feel so good Elise," he panted. "I want to do this forever,"

"Don't ever stop fucking me Robert," she said in between moans. She moved a hand between her legs to stimulate her clit while he was inside her, bringing her to another orgasm. Robert leaned over her, laying his weight on her back as his cock slid between her cheeks, kissing her ear, sucking on her neck. His thrusts grew longer, until he was slipping out of her in his rhythm. It was at that moment that the head of his dick shifted up a bit and probed at her ass. In a wave of lust, Elise pushed back at him. In surprise, Robert paused. Elise looked back at him with a wicked lust shining in her eyes.

"Go ahead, try to stick it in my ass if you want," she offered, rubbing herself even harder, riding the wave of her arousal to unprecedented heights.

Robert pushed himself into her tight hole a little, feeling the resistance of her sphincter give only slightly. He pulled away from her to run a spit covered tongue into her crack, and tried again, slowly pressing into her until he felt himself pop past her ring into her tight ass. She groaned as his hard cock penetrated her ass for the first time.

"Hold still," she instructed as her muscles slowly loosened. "Let me get used to you."

Then slowly, tentatively she pushed back against him, feeling him fill her in this new, unfamiliar way. Robert put more saliva on his cock to make sure it was slick enough to keep going up into her ass. After a few minutes he was all the way in, his mind blown by how tight her butt gripped him. He thought her pussy was tight, but her ass was a vise, clamping down on him with an almost painful intensity. Gently he pulled back and then pushed in again, slow and easy as Elise pleasured her clit, the pressure of his cock against her rear wall stimulating her in an unexpected way.

"Go a bit faster," she said. Robert complied, slowly fucking her ass, keeping himself wet. It was incredible, a different feeling entirely, gripping him at the base of his dick urging him with the delicious eros of being all the way in her ass. He raised himself a bit higher so he could plunge himself into her with a bit more assertion until she told him she was getting sore. He pulled out slowly, and lay down; embracing her as they both mentally digested what they had just tried for the first time.

"Was that your first time?" he asked.

"Yeah. You?"

"Mine too. How was it?"

"Different, but nice. It felt weird at first, but pretty good. We'll have to get some proper lube next time."

"Mm, hm," Robert agreed, keeping his voice nonchalant as he listened to his new girlfriend suggest that the next time he fuck her in the ass they use proper lube. He was tempted to pinch himself to check to see if he was dreaming. He kissed her deeply, wordlessly trying to tell her how much she meant to him.

"I love you Elise," he said simply. Her eyes widened at his words and she echoed them back to him.

"I love you too Robert,"

He got up from the bed to wash off, listening to Elise uncover their meals. He came back to see her sitting up, her large breasts above the tray, which was balanced on her lap.

"Let's eat naked," she said. "Now that I have you all to myself, you aren't allowed to wear clothes."

"You want access to me all the time?" Robert asked, brazenly coming up near her face.

She got his hint and pulled him into her mouth, sucking on his cock, faintly tasting the soap on his skin. She looked at him mischievously, waiting for him to get into it, before letting him slip out from between her soft lips. She then pushed him away and made to pay attention to her food.

"Let me eat," she said with a slight, toying smile.

"Now that was mean," he said with mock admonishment, having to cool his ardour in order to put his try on his only marginally softening dick. It didn't help that occasionally Elise would reach under his tray to fondle him. Nonetheless, they ate their food, trying to keep themselves clean, which, of course resulted in Robert needing to use his tongue to lick spills off Elise's ample chest. Eventually when the food was gone, they pushed aside the trays and made love again. Now that there were no barriers between them, they were determined to indulge to the limits of their endurance.

She rolled on top of him and guided his cock into her pussy as she lowered herself onto him, kissing him. Robert groaned into her mouth as he felt her pussy envelop him again. He grabbed at her hips and angled himself so that the base of his prick was grinding against her clit. Else rode him slowly, deliciously wanting to feel his hands all over her. He massaged her breasts, pinching her turgid nipples, drinking in the sexy image of her curvy body with his cock moving in and out of her pussy. He was beyond happy to be with this incredible, sexy woman who gave of herself beyond anyone he'd ever known, his wife, even Samantha, whom he thought was a dynamo. He felt a profound connection with Elise that transcended sex, transcended friendship, and it swept him beyond arousal into a form of erotic satori; one that brought on a sudden, intense orgasm. Unable to resist the feeling, he thrust himself upward, pumping his semen into her with a series of hoarse gasps.

"Aiee," Elise cried out. The feeling of him pulsing up into her cervix filled her with an inexplicable joy. She didn't climax sexually but did emotionally, her love for him, pleasure at making him feel so good infused her with loving warmth. She lay back down on him, her heart beating with his.

"I love this," she said. "Can we stay here forever, just making love all the time?"

Robert smiled at his lover, so newly beautiful to him, yet familiar, comfortable, relaxed in his presence, with all his imperfections.

"Well, I can't stay like this forever," he said with mock seriousness. "I need a shower. Then why don't we visit the falls again, but differently."

To emphasize the difference, he stroked her labia gently with a finger. In response, she circled her hand around his soft dick, wet from both of their juices.

"Different is good," she agreed. Getting up to join him a long, luxurious shower, during which they kissed and went down on each other with the water streaming in their faces.