Rob and Ellen Ch. 03

Story Info
What now?
5.8k words
3.53
192.5k
42

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in a booth eating breakfast when Dixie sat down opposite me.

"How we doing Rob?"

"Day to day Dixie, day to day."

"You about ready to give me another shot at you?"

I looked at her and remembered what we once had and my dick started to harden. "Why not?" I thought. It has been months and I certainly didn't owe Ellen any degree of faithfulness.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Bob Thomas and the Highway Travelers are at the Stagecoach. How about Mexican for dinner and then some 'two stepping' for a while?"

"Pick you up at seven?"

"Works for me."

As we ate dinner at El Mason the conversation wandered all over the place, but never got anywhere near the 'elephant' in the room -- Ellen. We had a great time dancing at the Stagecoach and then hit Denny's for pie and enough coffee to dilute the alcohol in my blood. When we left Denny's as soon as we were in the car Dixie slid over next to me, took my head in her hands and kissed me. That kiss turned into a steamy make-out session that ended when Dixie said:

"Take me home Rob. Hurry up and get me home."

She had her hand on the hard bulge in my pants all the way to her place, but by the time we got to her door I was suffering a severe case of conscience. Dixie opened the door, but I just couldn't go in. She gave me a confused look and I said:

"I'm sorry Dixie, I really am. I want to and I've looked forward to it all day, but I just can't. I'm still married and unlike some people I have to honor my vows until that marriage is ended. I'm sorry honey, I want to but I just can't."

She reached out and tenderly touched my cheek and said, "There will be another time Rob. I was looking forward to it too, but I can wait. I'll be here when you are ready, but don't be a stranger. I like you as a dance partner and I love Mexican okay?"

"You got it Dixie and thank you."

"For what?"

"For being understanding."

---------------------------

It was a lot harder than I ever thought it would be. It was bad enough loving Ellen and missing her, but having to see her almost every day at work was a killer. We didn't talk, but I would see her in the halls, the lunch room or walking across the parking lot. Ellen was seven months pregnant and I'm sure that there was a lot of speculation among our co-workers as to why Ellen and I were on the outs, but I never told anyone and I'm pretty sure that Ellen didn't either.

The one thing I never expected was how much of a turn on a pregnant Ellen could be. She positively glowed and radiated sexuality. It would have been so easy for me to just walk over to her office in the east wing or call her at her parents, but I just could not bring myself to do it. I could not get by what she was carrying in her body.

I was dating Dixie on weekends and it was getting harder and harder for me to walk away from her when I took her home. Why she put up with it I'll never know. I was getting closer and closer to the point where I would finally say to hell with it. When Ellen broke her vows to me she released me from mine and that point was probably going to be reached on the coming Saturday night.

It was Thursday and I was busy fixing myself dinner and thinking about my upcoming date with Dixie when the door bell rang. It was Ellen's mother. I invited Rose in and asked her if she had eaten yet and she said she hadn't, but wasn't hungry.

"If you have any wine I'll sip it while you eat."

I poured her a glass of white wine and when she sat down I said, "Okay Rose, lets have it."

"What do you mean?"

"Come on Rose. When was the last time that you came over here just to visit me?"

"You're right. I guess I should get right to it. Ellen made a terrible mistake Rob and she knows it. She loves you Rob and she needs you. I know what your position is and I can understand and sympathize, but do you really want to end what the two of you had before she got stupid? You were both the best thing to happen to each other. You were the perfect couple. You belong together Rob."

"I'm sorry Rose, but every time I see her with..."

"Forget that Rob. From what Ellen has told me I can guess that the two of you didn't sit down and discuss things. Ellen made an assumption, confessed and then you shut her out of your life. Neither one of you even considered that Ellen could be wrong. It is not cast in bronze that a woman can only get pregnant at an exact certain time. Granted that there are times when a woman is most fertile, but the key word there is 'most'. There is a point in a woman's cycle when she is 'most' fertile, but that is not the only time.

"Ellen assumed that she could only have gotten pregnant on a few certain days and that she didn't make love to you on those certain days you couldn't be the father. She could be dead wrong on that Rob. I would say that the chances that the baby she is carrying is yours are fifty/fifty. Given that knowledge you could easily go through life accepting that the child is yours. You would never even know for sure unless you had tests done. Why do that? Talk to a doctor and satisfy yourself that what I have just said is true and once satisfied accept that the child is yours, get back with Ellen and get on with your life. You know that after this you will never have to worry about her again, right?"

She finished her wine and stood up. "All I'm asking Rob is that you at least think about it."

She left and left me with a lot to think about. I didn't need to talk with a doctor about what she had just said. I knew lots of people who ended up with children they had not planned on. I knew several couples who for religious reasons used the rhythm method for birth control only to end up with kids. I had always known that, but I had never considered it because Ellen had been sure of the fact that the father of the baby was the man she had cheated on me with.

The fact that Rose was right in what she said changed a few things in my mind. I still loved Ellen and the only thing that was keeping us apart was the fact that I knew I would never be able to live with the constant reminder of her infidelity. True, the infidelity would still be there, but I could probably eventually get by it if the fruits of it were not constantly in my face. The big question now became could I convince myself to take a pass on the DNA test and just accept the child as mine. I wasn't dumb. I knew if I did that there would still be the thought of "is it or isn't it" in my mind, but would that thought be insistent enough to cause problems later on? There was no way of knowing of course so the question became did I love Ellen enough to take the chance? Those thoughts put a damper on my date with Dixie. We did have a good time, but it didn't end in her bed. I guess I still had not reached the "she did so I can" point.

----------------------

The phone rang and I picked it up. "Purchasing. This is Ellen."

"And a good morning to you sexy momma."

"Stu?"

"The one and the same. I'm in town and I'd like to take you to lunch."

"I don't think that would be a good idea."

"Why not?"

"I'm afraid of what might happen if some one sees us together and tells my husband."

"You back together with him?"

"Not yet, but I haven't given up hope."

"Surely having lunch with me won't cause a problem. All anyone seeing us would think is that you were having a business lunch with a customer. What harm could they see in that."

"I guess you are right. What time and where?"

"How about the Red Robin on Forester. Say noonish?"

"Okay. I'll see you there."

---------------------

"Oh God! Sweet Jesus yes! Fuck me, fuck me" reverberated off the motel room walls as Stu slammed his cock into me. I was on my knees with my breasts and big belly hanging down. I had already cum twice and Stu had me close to a third time when he groaned and filled me with his cream.

"No, no" I cried, "Don't stop, I'm almost there, don't stop."

Stu quickly pulled out of me and went to work on my clit with his fingers until I had my orgasm. When I had settled down Stu wrapped his arms around me and said:

"Banging you that hard doesn't hurt my little guy does it?"

"No, but it hurts me. I may not be able to walk out of here under my own power."

"I don't know if I've told you this, but you are the sexiest looking and best -- absolute best -- piece of ass I've ever had. What would you think about making it permanent?"

"What do you mean?"

"How about you and me when you get your divorce?"

"You can't be serious. We don't know anything about each other. All we've had up till now is three meetings for sex. I'll grant you that it has been great sex, but that is hardly enough to build a relationship on."

"How about the fact that you are the mother of my child? Shouldn't I be able to be there so I can be a good dad?"

"I'm still in love with my husband Stu and I haven't given up hope yet where he is concerned."

"Get serious honey. He hasn't had anything to do with you since the day you told him about my kid. If he hasn't come around by now it isn't going to happen."

"I'll just have to wait and see."

"While we are waiting I could go again if you were to put your magic mouth to work."

"Magic mouth huh?"

"Oh yeah. It does amazing things to me."

I smiled at him and then bent to take him in my mouth. Maybe it was magic because he certainly recovered quickly. After another very satisfying session he said:

"Can we go out for dinner and maybe some dancing tonight?"

"I don't think so and for the same reason I didn't originally want to do lunch with you."

"So what if word does get back to your husband? He hasn't had anything to do with you for months. Maybe hearing that you aren't sitting at home staring at the walls will goad him into doing something."

"I thought you were hoping for an "us." If being out together makes him pay more attention to me aren't you defeating your purpose by taking me out?"

"I'm hoping that if he does take notice that whatever he does will end up working in my favor."

"I don't guess I have anything to lose do I."

As we talked his fingers were working on my pussy and he got me worked up to where I pushed him back on the bed and swung over him in a sixty-nine. That led to more exercise in the doggie position. I was already late in going back to work so I called in and took the rest of the day off and spent it with Stu in his motel room.

We were sitting at a table at Mario's. Dinner was over and Stu was still trying to talk me into committing to a relationship when and if Rob divorced me. I kept telling him that I was a long way from giving up on Rob and I wasn't all that sure I'd give up even if we got a divorce.

"That makes no sense Ellen. He hasn't had anything to do with you in months and here I am wanting you. To me it is a no brainer."

"You are the one not making sense Stu. Outside of me being what you say is the best piece of ass you've ever had you know nothing at all about me other than I'm a woman who cheated on her husband with you. All we have had is three widely separated rolls in the hay. The first was a huge mistake on my part and the next only happened because I'm a super horny broad who hasn't been touched by her husband in almost eight months. I don't know you well enough to know if I even like you enough to want to spend some time with. You are great in bed, but that is all I know about you and for me that just isn't enough to build a relationship on."

There were several people in the restaurant that knew me and Rob and I suddenly noticed that they were all looking our way, but not at us. I looked over my shoulder and then turned back to Stu.

"No fear of anyone seeing us and getting the word back to Rob."

"Why is that?"

"He is sitting at a table behind us."

He looked past me and said, "Which one."

"You can't miss him. He is the one sitting with the busty redhead."

He took another look and then said, "Well, there you have it. He has moved on so it is time for you to move on too. Want dessert or should we head back for the motel so you can start learning enough about me to want to spend time with me."

"No more motel. I'm staying with my parents and I'm no where near ready for what I'd get from them if I didn't come home."

----------------------------

I saw Ellen right away when Dixie and I walked into the restaurant. She was sitting with a guy and while they weren't holding hands or touching I could sense that there was something between them. I didn't like the way he was looking at Ellen and I felt a twinge of something -- anger or jealousy or maybe a mixture of both -- because she was with another man. Stupid of me and I knew it; after all, wasn't I there with another woman?

I tried to pull my eyes away from Ellen and the man and pay attention to Dixie, but it was hard to do and of course Dixie noticed it. She didn't say anything, but I could read it in her face. And then she said:

"I don't think he is local; at least I've never seen him before have you?"

"Have I what?"

"Ever seen the man with Ellen before."

"No, I can't say that I have."

"Maybe he is someone in town to do business with your company and it is a working dinner."

"Yeah, sure; that's probably what it is."

But I knew it wasn't. I don't know how I knew, but I did. I wondered if Rose knew what she was talking about when she said Ellen was pinning away for me. They were apparently finished eating because they got up to leave. Ellen glanced our way and I might have been mistaken, but thought she gave me a little smile.

It was a week day night and other than having dinner together Dixie and I had nothing else planned so I got her home early. I started to get out of the car to walk her to her door, but she stopped me.

"Don't get out Rob. What you need to do is get yourself home and sit down and have a long talk with yourself. You need to decide what you are going to do where Ellen is concerned. It is time for you to shit or get off the pot Rob. Call me when you know."

She got out of the car and as I watched her walk to her door I knew she was right. I had finally figured out what the twinge was that I had felt when I saw Ellen sitting with that man in the restaurant. I was pissed because another man was with MY wife. MY wife! I had to own up to it. I still thought of Ellen as my wife.

The next day at work I called her office.

"Purchasing. This is Ellen."

"Are you free for lunch?"

There was dead silence for maybe five seconds and then Ellen said, "Yes, I can do lunch."

"I'll meet you in the parking lot at twelve."

Once in the car she sat there silent as if she was afraid that her speaking would chase me away so I opened the ball.

"I need to know why you are so sure that the baby isn't mine. Maybe we didn't make love on the prime days -- your most fertile -- but when we finally did make love it wasn't all that far out of the range. Why are you so sure that I'm not the father?"

"I just assumed that since what I did happened during my most fertile period that you weren't the father."

"But I could be. And there is also the possibility that the man you were with is sterile or maybe he has a low sperm count and his sperm couldn't get the job done."

"Why are you telling me all this?"

"The last several months that I've been without you I have been miserable. I love you, but what you are carrying in your body is what is keeping us apart. If there were any chance at all that it was mine we could maybe work on putting what you did behind us. It wouldn't be easy and it might take some time, but we could try. What is in the way of my even trying is your certainty that I'm not the father."

"When you put it that way I'm not sure at all. You are right. It could be yours; I just never considered it."

By then we were at the restaurant and nothing more on that subject was mentioned until after we had given our order and then Ellen said:

"So there is a chance for us if the DNA test shows that you are the father?"

"No Ellen, that is not what I said."

"But you..."

"Let me finish. What I said was that as long as there was a chance we could try."

"But there is a cha..."

"Please let me finish Ellen. I said there might be a chance for us if there was a chance the child is mine. If you admit there is a chance then that is all that I need. As long as we both -- both Ellen -- think there is a chance I can try. There won't be a DNA test because that would tell us for sure and if it turned out that I wasn't the father there would be no chance for us at all. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"You could do that? You could go through life as the child's father and never really knowing for sure?"

"I don't know Ellen. That's why I said we could work at it and that it wouldn't be easy. It may not work out, but I've found that I love you enough to at least try."

She stared at me for a bit and then she surprised me. I thought she would leap at the chance, but she said:

"I'll need some time to think about this Rob" and before I could say anything the waitress walked up with our order.

We ate in silence and when lunch was over and we were heading back to work Ellen said:

"I didn't give you the answer you expected did I?"

"No Ellen, no you didn't."

"I love you Rob, so much that it hurts, but for the last eight months I resigned myself to the fact that I had lost you. Yes, I know that it was my own fault, but that had nothing to do with accepting that you were gone and learning to live with it. Now you are saying we should get back together and see if "maybe" we can make it work. No guarantees, just a maybe. I don't know that I can do that Rob. If we get back together and it doesn't work out I don't know that I can go through losing you again. I want to Rob, God knows I want to, but I just don't think I can go through what I've gone through these last eight months all over again."

"I'm sorry Ellen, but that's the best I can offer. I can't promise anything but that I will try."

The rest of the ride was in silence and when we got back to work she headed for her office and I headed for the warehouse.

-----------------------

"Purchasing. This is Ellen."

"How you doing sexy momma?"

"Stu?"

"I'm in town on business again baby. Can we do lunch?"

"No, I don't think so."

"Why not? You certainly do seem to like being with me."

"I'm probably going to get back with my husband."

"So? What does that have to do with having lunch with a friend?"

"Are you a friend Stu? I don't think a friend would try and mess up a woman's happiness."

"You always seemed happy when we got together."

"The first time was a huge mistake Stu. The next three times I had been without sex for a long time and I was horny as a goat."

"So you are back in his bed?"

"Not yet, but it is close."

"Then you should still be horny and good buddy Stu is here to help you out."

"I can't take the chance Stu."

"Can't take the chance? That means you want to but are scared hubby will find out."

"No Stu, that isn't what I mean."

"Well we need to get together anyway to talk about my kid."

"What do you mean talk about your kid?"

"You think I'm going to walk away from my child? No way."

"What do you want Stu?"

"Denny's on Evans at twelve. Be there."

"That's it baby, suck that cock. You are the absolute best. Your idiot husband doesn't deserve you and yes he is an idiot if he could walk away from that mouth and the best pussy I've ever had."

I took my mouth off of him long enough to say, "The quickest way to get this mouth to leave is to keep bad-mouthing my husband."

"Can't help it babe, it is true. Even at eight months pregnant you are still the sexiest woman I've ever seen. How could any man in his right mind let you go?"

"I'm serious Stu; leave him alone. The only reason you are where you are right now is that I haven't been laid since the last time you were here and being pregnant has made me even hornier than I usually am. Settle for what you have Stu and if you want me to stay you will not mention Rob again. Are we clear on that?"

12