Rob and Ellen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure know how to take the romance out of things."

"There is no romance here Stu' just hot sex. Don't ever think that there is any more going than that."

By then I had him hard again and I moved into the doggie position which was the only comfortable position for my eight month pregnant body and as Stu lid his cock in me for the third time that afternoon I thought about the meeting that had led me to the motel room. Stu had been waiting in a booth when I got to the Denny's and after a few pleasantries I asked:

"What did you mean when you said you weren't going to walk away from your child?"

"I intend to be a part of my child's life. We need to discuss how to accomplish that. Visitation and all that."

"I decided that the baby isn't yours. I refigured my calendar and I'm almost certain that my hubby is the one who got the deed done."

"Almost certain isn't good enough for me. Up till now you were certain that the kid was mine. The DNA will tell us."

"There isn't going to be a DNA test."

"I'm afraid that I will have to insist."

"Insist all you want. There will be no DNA test. You have no standing to ask for one."

"Of course I do. You made love to me during your fertile period and told me that I was the father. I'll present those facts and ask for a determination of paternity."

"In the first place we did not make love. All we did was enjoy some sex. The only man I've ever made love with is my husband. I'll dent that you and I ever did anything but talk."

"Deny all you want. I'll just point out that your hubby put your ass out when you told him you were pregnant. That will create reasonable doubt. I'll get my test."

"And that will totally screw up any chance that Rob and I would have of getting back together. Why would you do that to me?"

"I want you, but you won't dump a husband that doesn't care enough about you to even talk to you during what has to be one of the most trying times of your life. Well, I can't have you, but I can claim a part of you. The child will be my connection to what I want, but can't have."

"You don't care about the baby at all. You are just trying to find a way to fuck me."

He just looked at me and smiled.

He was an asshole, but God was he ever good in bed.

---------------------

Ellen called me and told me that even if it didn't work out and turned bad on her she knew she had to try. I spent the weekend moving her back into the house. The first night was awkward. When it was bedtime we walked up the stairs and Ellen turned toward the spare bedroom and I stopped her. I took her hand and led her to our bedroom. I undressed and she watched and then said:

"I sleep naked now. Nightgowns and pajamas are uncomfortable on my body."

I shrugged and got into bed. She stripped and tentatively approached the bed. The look on her face told me that she didn't know what to expect and was somewhat apprehensive. I held my arms open and she got in and moved next to me and as I held her she cried softly into my shoulder.

I woke up in the morning to warmth around my cock and I looked down to see that Ellen had me in her mouth. My cock was hard and Ellen looked at me.

"Please baby? It has been so long and I need you."

We made love several more times over the next two days. Ellen had taken maternity leave starting ten days before her due date and one night at dinner I asked her if she had decided on a name for the baby. She hadn't wanted to know the sex of the child before birth so she didn't know if it was going to be a boy or a girl. She looked at me and said:

"Of course I have. The baby will be named after its daddy. Robert if it is a boy and Roberta if it's a girl."

Two days after telling me that her water broke and I rushed her to the hospital. It was a boy and he came in at seven pounds and seven ounces. While Ellen was in the recovery room the nurse at the nurse's station asked me for information for the birth certificate and I told them the infants name would be Robert Bartlett Clanton Junior and when they asked the name of the father I said "Robert Bartlett Clanton Senior and it was done. I had accepted the child as mine.

------------------------

The next six weeks were a learning experience for me. I never had brothers or sisters so I had never been around babies and everything was new to me. Ellen was whipped so I helped out when it came to getting out of bed at oh-dark-thirty to feed the baby and I learned how to change the little bugger and I swear that all he did was eat, sleep and shit.

It was maybe three weeks after the baby arrived when it dawned on me that not once had I looked at the baby and wondered "Are you really mine?" It looked like Ellen and I had a better than 'good' shot at making it.

She came home from her six week checkup and called me at work and told me to be prepared for some exercise when I got home. It was a very satisfying night in one respect, but a little upsetting in another. The doctor had cleared Ellen for having sex, but he also cleared her for going back to work. I wasn't too sure how I felt about that. It was her job that put her where she fell prey to what happened that caused us so much grief. Once she was traveling again could I trust her? It turned out that it wasn't the baby that might hurt our budding relationship, but my trust in Ellen. But before that trust could be put to the test I received good news. Ellen wouldn't be traveling any more.

------------------------

One of the benefits of working for Wayman Industries is that they had an on site daycare center for employees. On my first day back to work, after all the 'oohs and ahhs' over little Robbie I settled in to try and catch up on what had happened while I was gone. My work load had been spit between three others, but even though they were capable they didn't do things the way I did so things were not going to be the way I wanted and I was going to have to make adjustments.

By three I had things back the way I wanted them and I was working on my calendar for the coming week when the boss's secretary called me and told me that Jeff wanted to see me. He pointed to a chair when I walked in to his office and I took a seat.

"How was your first day back?"

"Busy."

"How do you feel about finding out that everything you did today was a waste of time?"

"What do you mean?"

"Samson turned in his notice. His father died and his mother is in bad shape so he is moving back east to stay with her. I'm assuming that you would like the promotion and the increase in pay. And it means an end to your traveling. Of course you are free to say no."

"Are you kidding? Say No? I'd have to be terminally stupid to say no."

"I'm giving Cindy Meyers your old job so you will need to make one last trip to break her in. Plan on moving into Sampson's office the week after next."

----------------------

Cindy and I had dinner with Elise at the Hilton after spending the afternoon going through her shop. The three of us had a few deinks in the lounge and then Elise left to go home to her husband and kids. Cindy and I had one more drink and then headed for our rooms.

I had just finished undressing and was getting ready to go to bed when there was a knock on the door. I doubted that it was Cindy -- she would have just picked up the phone and called me from her room -- so I was betting that I knew who it was. I put my robe on and went to the door. I put the security chain on the door and opened it. Sure enough, it was Stu.

"My spies told me that you were here. The deal you made was that you were supposed to call me whenever you came to town."

The deal I had made with Stu was that I would have sex with him whenever I was in his town as long as he stayed away from the baby and didn't do anything to derail my marriage. The deal was that it would only happen in his town and never in mine. And here he was expecting to collect.

But I knew something that he didn't know. Rob might have wanted to stay in the dark about the baby being afraid that the DNA test might show that he wasn't the father, but I wasn't Rob and I did want to know. I kept watching Rob's hairbrush until I found a few of his hairs with the follicles still attached. I took them in with a swab from little Robbie's cheek and ten days later I knew that Rob was indeed little Robbie's father. Stu could demand a DNA test all he wanted and it wouldn't matter. It would upset Rob, but when he found out that Stu wasn't the daddy he would get over it.

I was all set to tell Stu to take a hike when he reached into his pocket as he said:

"No more accidents" and he brought out a strip of condoms. I looked at them dangling from his fingers and thought "This is my last trip and he is damned good in bed and I would never see him again. I smiled at him, shrugged my shoulders and let the robe slide off me and down onto the floor and I struck a pose for him, pushing my still fat milk laden tits out at him and then closed the door. I unhooked the security chain and let him hear it rattle against the door. I could just imagine the anticipation on his face.

I turned and headed to the bed. I had Rob back and no way was I ever going to risk losing him again. I did wonder how long Stu would stand there before giving it up as a lost cause.

12