Rob and Gail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No sugar; not making love, just fucking and believe it or not there is a difference."

I knelt there, ring in hand, and tried not to show how pissed off and angry I was. I stood, put the ring in my pocket and offered my hand to Gail. She gave me a questioning look, took my hand and I pulled her up off the couch and walked her to the door.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking you home."

"It doesn't need to be this way Rob."

"Of course it does Gail."

I got her in the truck and drove her home in silence. I walked her to her door and when she went to kiss me I turned and walked away without a word.

When I got home I went to bed, but I didn't sleep for shit. I cursed the Fates and the Gods for what they were doing to me. I skipped the gym in the morning because I figured that Gail would be there and the last thing I needed at the time was to see her. It would only remind me that the woman who owned me, body and soul, would never be mine.

To be continued.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
Equation Sometimes love adds up.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
It's In The Wrong Catagory And the title has nothing to do with the story.in Loving Wives
More Stories