Rob and Gwen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When do you want to make the move?"

"Tonight. I want to get it done before you come to your senses and change your mind."

"You need help?"

"No I don't have much. The place is rented furnished so all I need to move are some clothes and personal things. I should be able to get it all in my car."

"I'll go along and help you anyway."

By eight we had her moved in and I fixed us a light super after which she insisted on doing the dishes. She had to be at the restaurant by four-thirty to get it ready to open at six so she was in bed by nine. I watched some TV until it was time for me to leave for work.

In the morning I stopped at the restaurant for breakfast and when Gwen brought me my biscuits and gravy I asked her what she would like for supper that evening and she told me that she planned on cooking and asked me if there was anything that I didn't like. I told he no and that since I had some errands to run that morning I would probably sleep until six or so. When I got home I went to the bedroom that I used for a den, rummaged in the desk until I found what I was looking for and then I went to bed.

I awoke to some good smells coming from the kitchen and when I'd dressed and gone down I found Gwen busy setting the table.

"I gambled that you would want coffee when you got up so I put a pot on."

"You guessed right" I said as I got the cream out of the fridge. Dinner was meatloaf, baked potato, glazed carrots and crunchy sourdough bread. I thought that I made pretty good meatloaf, but Gwen's put mine to shame.

"Just this supper alone is reward enough for giving you the room."

"Wait until you've had my lasagna."

"You need to make me a list of what you need for the things you like to make. Most of what is here is for what I usually make."

"How about I buy the stuff that I use and you just buy what you use."

"Nope. I said I'd buy the groceries and that we would share the cooking."

Changing the subject I asked if she had a regular family doctor, someone she usually went to and she said no and asked why.

"You need to start seeing one before you get any farther along and it needs to be one who doesn't know you."

I took a card out of my pocket and skid it across the table to her.

"That's an insurance card. I never got around to taking my ex off my health insurance. Pick a doctor and when you see him give them that card and use Amy's name. That way it will only cost you the twenty-five dollar co-pay. When I get home in the morning I'll write up what you need to know to be Amy."

"I don't think I should do that. What happens when the insurance company gets bills from two different doctors? One for a pregnant Amy and one for an Amy who isn't pregnant."

"Won't happen. Amy has been dead for almost five months now."

Then of course I had to explain what happened and Gwen asked:

"You miss her?"

"Sometimes, but not often. She hurt me. Hurt me bad and I don't know that I will ever get completely over it."

"I guess I know a little about how you feel. I thought Rory and I had something really, really good and it hurt like hell to find out we didn't. Enough of the maudlin shit. Got to get the dishes done" and she got up and started clearing the table. I washed, she dried and then we watched some TV until she went off to bed at nine and then I sat and watched until I had to leave for work.

+++++++++++++++++++++

The next three weeks went by as we settled into our relationship. Instead of every other night we decided the cooking chores should be divided by weeks. And she was right. Her lasagna was killer and she seemed to like my five cheese macaroni as much as I liked her lasagna.

She went to a doctor and was told that she was fine and that everything looked good. One night over supper at the end of the three weeks Gwen said:

"You don't date. Why not? You are a good looking man and a very nice guy so you shouldn't have any trouble getting a girl."

"Working grave shift with Wednesday and Thursday as days off doesn't really give me many options when it comes to meeting girls and asking for dates. How about you? You haven't been out since you've been here."

"Unfortunately you are the only man who thinks I look good."

"Be patient sweetie. He's out there and you'll find each other."

"Yeah! Sure!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was a Wednesday and one of my days off so I stayed up and watched TV until ten-thirty before going to bed. Gwen had gone to bed at her usual nine. I'd been in bed maybe fifteen minutes when the bedroom door opened and Gwen came into the room. In a voice husky with want or need or both she put into words that thought that I'd had on the day I helped out Melissa.

"You think I'm sexy? I guess you are going to have to prove it."

I sleep naked so her hand had no trouble finding my cock and she could feel it grow as she said:

"I hope you like head and no need to get antsy when you are ready to shoot because I swallow."

By the time she finished that statement I was as hard as I've ever been and you can bet your last dollar on the fact that I didn't even mildly protest as she took me in her mouth. She did indeed swallow and she kept working on me until she had me up again and then she said:

"Let me do it."

She mounted me cowgirl. I'd never made love to a pregnant woman before so I let Gwen take the lead. It took a while since I didn't think I could roll her over, get on top and go fast to get my nut, but she eventually got me off. I know she had a couple of orgasms along the way.

When I started going soft she got off me and I took her in my arms and cuddled with her. After a few minutes silence she said:

"I'm sorry. I guess I'll have to move out now."

"Why in the world would you want to do that?"

"This wasn't supposed to happen. I'm only supposed to be rooming here."

"Nonsense! I'm glad you did what you did. I've wanted to do it all along, but I never saw any indication that you were interested. The problem we now have is that now you started it I'm going to want to keep on doing it."

"You mean that? You weren't just trying to make me feel good when you told me you thought I was sexy?"

"Now that you have opened the door I am going to prove it to you as often as you will let me."

That turned out to be once a day for the next three weeks and then it slacked off to four or five times a week until her eighth month and then it was a couple of times a week and very, very carefully. It was two weeks before she was due when I brought up the subject.

"How would you feel about getting married? I mean we might as well since for all practical purposes we already are except for the name change."

"You are kidding right?"

"Not even. We do everything a married couple does. We shop together, take care of the house together, share the chores and make love every chance we get."

"Are you serious? You really want to marry me?"

"Yep! And if we hurry we can get it done before the baby is born and he (we knew it was a boy from the ultra-sound) won't have to carry the stigma of being born illegitimate."

"But he isn't yours."

"Does he need to know that? Besides, even if I'm not his biological father I'll be his dad if I raise him."

"Oh wow. I don't know what to say."

"Yes would be the preferred answer."

"But why? Why would you want to do it?"

"Because I've fallen in love with you and I'm afraid that if I don't tie you down now some day you might just decide to move on."

"You love me? You really love me?"

"I do."

She jumped up from her chair on the other side of the table and ran over to me. She threw her arms around my neck, hugged me and kissed me.

"Yes you marvelous man I will marry you. I've had a crush on you from when I first started at the restaurant and I've been in love with you since the week I moved in, but I never let on because I was afraid."

"Afraid? Afraid of what?"

"I was afraid you would tell me that you didn't want that kind of relationship and you would tell me to leave."

"Silly girl. No way on God's green earth I could chase a way a lady as sexy as you."

"You need to call in sick tonight lover. I'm going to kill you with sex."

"You can't. You have to take it easy this close."

"Then I'll fuck you once and then suck your dick until you can't get it up any more."

++++++++++++++++++++++

We got everything done and a week before she was due we were married. The honeymoon would have to wait until after the baby was born.

Fortunately Gwen's water broke on my first day off so there wasn't any panic on getting in touch with me at work so I could race home. The boy came in at seven pounds and eight ounces and Gwen surprised me by naming the boy Robert Marshall Dalton Junior.

"Why not" Gwen said. "You are going to be the one who raises him. I sure as hell wasn't going to name him after the low life that ran out on me."

The next year flew by. JR was a healthy baby and Gwen and I felt comfortable leaving him with my Uncle Ralph and Aunt Mary and going off on our delayed honeymoon. We spent two glorious weeks in Cancun and when we came back Gwen told me that she wanted to go back to work.

"Why? We don't need the money."

"I know, but I'm looking ahead. I'll bank all of my pay and it can be our emergency slush fund and if we never need to draw on it we can use it for JR's college education. It won't interfere with our home life because as long as you are on midnights you will be sleeping while I'm working and I'll be home by the time you get up. Mrs. Davis down the block does day care and she says she has room for JR."

She got her job back at the "B" and she wasn't back a month and they had her doing the opening in the morning again. I would stop at the restaurant in the morning and Gwen would have coffee with me while I ate breakfast and we would use the time to plan the day and Gwen would ask me what I wanted for dinner. It was working out for us.

+++++++++++++++

About a year and a half after Gwen went back to work I came into the restaurant after my shift just in time to see Gwen heading for the back room with some guy right behind her. He grabbed her and I headed straight for them. The guys back was to me and he didn't see me coming. His hair was long and he had it in a ponytail and I grabbed the ponytail and jerked his head back as I said:

"Get your hands off of her asshole!"

He turned to face me and I saw it was Rory. He gave me a nasty look and said:

"Butt out old man. This is between my woman and me."

"She isn't your woman Rory. You ran out on her. She's my woman now and you had best keep your filthy hands off of her."

"Fuck you old man. You ain't coming between me, her and my kid."

"Show him Gwen."

She held up her left hand and showed him the wedding ring and said, "He came in and sat in my section and I wouldn't wait on him. I had Mary do it. He kept trying to get my attention and when I wouldn't have anything to do with him he grabbed me. I was just getting ready to scream for help when you got here and pulled him off me."

"I'm only going to tell you this once. Stay away from my wife."

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do old man? I'll kick your fucking ass."

I looked at Gwen and said, "Go open the back door Gwen."

She looked at me confused. "Just do it Gwen. Open the back door."

She gave me a long look and then she turned and headed into the back room. I looked at Rory and said, "You are going to kick my ass?" He smiled and I slapped him hard with my open hand and it stunned him long enough for me to grab him, put him in a hammerlock and then frog march him through the back room and out the back door. Once outside I pushed him away from me and he stumbled forward and almost fell. He got his balance and turned to me and said:

"I'll kill you you son of a bitch!"

"Sure you will. Come on and bring it asswipe and we will just see whose ass gets kicked."

He gathered himself to come at me, but then he took a good look at my face and looked into my eyes and decided that he didn't really want to go there. He back off a little and said:

"It ain't right keeping me from seeing my boy."

"He isn't your boy. You gave up all rights to call him your boy when you cowardly abandoned Gwen and ran off leaving her to face things on her own. You want to see him? No problem. I'll write up a bill for all the money I've spent on doctor's bills, hospital bills and what I've spent on him since he was born and give it to you. You pay it like you should have been doing all along and you can see him. You don't pay it you don't see him. If you are okay with that I'll see you here tomorrow at this time and I'll hand you the bill, but until you pay it in full you stay the fuck away from us. Understand?"

He sneered at me, spit on the ground and said, "I ain't forgetting this old man. You best watch your back" and he turned and walked away.

"Are you really going to do that?" Gwen asked.

"Sure I will. You think he will pay it? Not likely and I don't think he wants to see JR anyway. He was thinking that you would be silly enough to get back with him. He was surprised to see your rings. To his way of thinking who would be dumb enough to marry you with you being pregnant with his kid? Now that the baby has been born and he didn't have to do fuck all money wise he figured that he'd move back in and pick up where he left off."

"Still, I don't want him around JR so what do we do if he does pay the bill you give him?"

"Get serious sweetie. You know the kind of guy he is. You really think he would give up his beer and cigarette money just to see a kid he didn't want anyway? All JR is to him is a way to try and get back in your pants. I'm willing to bet he won't show up in the morning, but I will make out a bill for him just in case."

"But what will we do if he does what you don't expect and pays the bill?"

"I don't know sweetie; I just don't know. That's a bridge we will have to figure out how to cross if we ever get to it."

++++++++++++++++++++++

I wasn't at all surprised when Rory never came into the "B" in the morning. I also wasn't surprised when Gwen came home and told me that he had come into the restaurant after I'd left to come home.

"He said he needed to talk to me and asked me to give him fifteen minutes. I was curious as to what he had to say and so I told him to come back when I went on my lunch break. He said he'd talked to a lawyer and the lawyer told him that he could get visitation rights if he petitioned the courts.

"Then he told me that he wouldn't do it if I would agree to meet him twice a week. His exact words were, "I won't derail your gravy train if you are nice to me. It won't be hard because your old man is gone at night anyway." To buy time until I could talk to you I told him I'd think about it. He said he would be back tomorrow for an answer and that it better be yes or he was going to go after his kid.

"Can he do that? Can he get the courts to give him access to JR. Would they really let a piece of scum who abandoned us to come into our lives?"

"I don't know for sure, but as fucked up as our legal system is I guess it is possible. The thing is I don't see him spending money on an attorney to get access to a kid he doesn't want anyway. I think he is trying to run a bluff on you."

"What are we going to do?"

"Give him what he wants."

"What?!!! Are you fucking insane?! You actually want your wife to fuck that low life son of a bitch?"

"Of course not. What you are going to do is tell him that starting tomorrow I'll be working swing shift and if he gets here at seven JR will have been put to bed and he can have four hours with you before I get home from work. You get him in the house and I'll do the rest. Just make absolutely sure that when you tell him no one else is close enough to hear."

The next day when Gwen got home from work I told Gwen what I wanted her to do.

"Just open the door and let him in. As he comes in back away from him and keep four or five feet away from him."

I went to the door and hooked up the safety chain and then went out the back door, walked around to the front, opened the door and pushed it until the safety chain kept it from opening any father and then I kicked the door hard. The chain base ripped out of the door frame and swung loose and I went inside and closed the door.

"What did you do that for?" Gwen asked.

"Just setting the stage sweetie. Don't forget what I told you to do" and I went upstairs to wait for Rory's visit.

When the door bell rang I moved to the top of the stairs and waited for Gwen to open the door and let Rory in. He walked in bold as brass and said:

"What the fuck bitch? I told you to be naked and waiting."

"Why would she do that asswipe? Even if she was naked and waiting it wouldn't do you any good what with you being dead an all."

He looked up at me and his eyes got big as he saw me standing there with the gun and then I shot him in the head. Gwen hadn't known it was coming and she screamed. I ran down the stairs and got her settled down and then I called 911. While I waited for the cops I put on a pair of rubber gloves and took an opened switch blade knife out of a plastic bag. I put the knife in Rory's right hand and clutched his fingers around it, touched his fingers to the blade and then I dropped it on the floor so it would look like he dropped it when I shot him.

Then I prepped Gwen on what to say when the police talked to her.

"The doorbell rang, you saw it was Rory so you put the chain on the door and opened it. You asked what he wanted and he told you to open the fucking door and let him and you told him to go away. He kicked the door in, you screamed and kept screaming as he came in with a knife in his hand. You heard a shot and you fainted. That's all you know. Can you do that?"

Gwen said she could and I told her to stick to the story and don't change it even a little bit.

"They will want to know if you have any idea of why he would come here so you will have to tell them the truth about your relationship with him up to and including what happened at the restaurant. My running him out the back door and what he threatened and his stop at the restaurant yesterday and today. All you tell them about yesterday and today is that both times he threatened you if you wouldn't let him see JR and you came home and told me. That's all. Don't embellish it. Keep it simple. He threatened you. Said he would fuck you up if you tried to stop him from seeing his kid.

If the cops keep pushing you and trying to get you to change your story just tell them you don't like the way things are going and you aren't saying anything else until you talk to an attorney. Okay?"

"I guess. But did you have to kill him?"

"Did you want to spend the next ten or fifteen years with him trying to get back in your pants and using JR as a club to get you to do it? And what if he did see a lawyer and try to get JR? No baby, he had to go. I wasn't going to spend every night at work worrying about what the asshole might do while you were here alone."

I didn't tell her that there was a thought in the back of my mind that she might give in to his threats to keep him away from JR. It wasn't that I didn't trust her, but I knew her well enough to know she would be like a momma bear and do what she had to do to protect her cub and might even give in to Rory if that is what it took to do it.

The police came and it went the way that I hoped it would. They separated Gwen and me and interviewed us. Gwen told me later that it never got to the point where she needed to ask for an attorney.

The main question for me was how did I just happen to have my Colt so handy that I was able to get to things before Rory was even ten feet inside the house. I explained that Rory had threatened me a couple of days earlier. I told them what happened at the restaurant when I caught him grabbing Gwen.