Rob & Joe: Women of the Church Ch. 03

Story Info
Thwarting the Pastor's sex plans.
8k words
4.47
32.1k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This story is the third segment of this series. I would suggest reading the1st & 2nd chapters if you are new to the series. The story is about two young college grads and how the women of the church offer no end of opportunities for their sexual fulfillment (some willingly and some with a little pressure applied.)

On Saturday morning, Joe and Rob were looking forward to the party at the house of the pastor that evening. Since they had done all of the landscaping and beautification of the lawn and fountain area, Helen, the pastor's wife had invited them to be special guests. Their business was sure to boom with contacts they would make that night to say nothing of the possibility of getting to fuck Helen, Margaret, Mary and/or possibly other women that night or in the future. Helen had not told them who had been invited, but had paid for each of them to come in expensive casual clothes.

The shopping trip had turned into an all night sex endurance contest. They had never met anybody who wanted to fuck as much as Mary. She had taken them to a restaurant for dinner and wound up crawling under the table to give them each a blow job. While she was under the table, Ginger the waitress came over to the table and opened her blouse to give the a view of her half cup bra. She didn't say anything. She just wrote her phone number on a napkin, smiled, re-buttoned her blouse and walked back toward the kitchen. As she walked away she swung her hips that were encased by a tight black mini skirt. Joe recognized her from church and whispered to Rob that she was the daughter of the head deacon.

When they got back to Mary's house, they fucked in the hot tub, shower and bed. They finally all fell asleep around 3:00 a.m. They got up at six and Mary was sound asleep. They went back to their office in the storage building to get the surveillance equipment. They called Helen to be sure the pastor had left.

When they arrived at the house, Helen and Margaret both met them in sheer gowns with nothing underneath. They had no idea which one was Helen and which one was Margaret, but they didn't really care.

Helen said, "Come have some breakfast." She had fixed waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, home fries and had coffee and orange juice. Rob and Joe ate like they hadn't eaten in weeks. Helen kept cooking and filling their plates. Margaret sat across the counter and watched them eat. They could see her nipples pushing against the gown. She obviously was ready for some morning entertainment.

When they finished breakfast, they planted the cameras. They focused on his desk from three directions. The camera behind the desk also provided a front on view of the sofa. The other camera was planted in the ceiling to give a bird's eye view of the sofa and the door to the office.

Helen and Margaret couldn't wait to see what the cameras caught during the party.

"Can we make our own show?" asked Margaret. Or was that Helen who asked the question? Joe went to the truck and brought in the lap top. He and Helen took the lap top to the kitchen leaving Margaret and Rob to be the first act.

Scene I:

Rob is sitting behind the with his cock in his hand when a knock comes at the door. He gets up and puts his cock back in his pants and walks to the door.

"What can I do to help you" Rob asked as Margaret steps into the room with the sunlight shining through her robe.

"Oh Reverend," Margaret exclaims, "Every time I wear this dress and walk down the street, people stare at me like I have nothing on."

"How does that make you feel."

"All hot and bothered because I want them to touch what they see."

"Like this?" Rob asked as he stepped to her and put his hands on her breasts.

"Oh Yes!" she said as he started to pinch her nipples through the thin material.

"If this gown makes you feel that way, you shouldn't wear it." Rob said as he pushed the straps off her shoulder and let the gown fall to the floor.

Joe and Helen were laughing like crazy as the other two were staying so serious.

"What should I do now?" Margaret asked.

"I think you need another pastoral injection like I gave you last week You know the position to assume." Margaret leaned over the desk with her tits on the desk and her ass in the air providing the camera with a perfect view of her pussy. Rob left her in that position as he removed his clothes.

He stepped up behind her and stuck a finger, then two in and out of her pussy as she began to squirm. He stepped up behind her and stuck just the tip of his cock against her pussy. He then stuck just the head in and then pulled it out. Each time he would do that she would push backward but he would still retract.

"Are you ready for your injection?" he asked?

"Yes! Oh Yes!"

He stuck the head of his cock into her sopping wet pussy, but instead of pulling out, he grabbed her hips and rammed all the way in one stroke and held her tight against him. She pushed straight up away from the desk. Then Rob began a slow in and out until he heard her say,

"Faster, Harder, Oh Yes!"

When he came, her body exploded with an orgasm at the same time.

With cum dripping from each of them, they turned to each of the camera and took a bow.

The cameras had captured everything and it was projected on the screen simultaneously in four quads with the ability to use the entire screen for one camera area.

Joe and Helen walked in the room applauding.

Scene II

Rob is playing the part of Pastor Frank and Helen is playing the part of herself.

Rob is talking on the phone and has his cock in his hand. His pants and under shorts are down around his ankles.

"Tell me what you are doing to yourself right now. Oh Yeah baby, tell me more. The longer he listened the more he starts to pump his cock. Suddenly the door opens and he knows he has been caught. He immediately hangs the phone us and stares at Helen who is standing in the doorway in her robe with nothing under it.

"Who were you talking to Frank?

"Oh, just one of the board members about the building addition."

"Do you call all your board members Baby?" she asked. "You were so excited I could hear you in the hallway. Was it that bitch Sarah Johnson.? When he didn't answer, she said "Stand up Frank!" When he didn't do as she said she walked to the side of the desk and saw his bare ass on his leather chair and again said "Stand Up!" She made him walk to the middle of the floor.

"Down on all fours like a common mutt," she demanded.

Now it was Rob and Margaret's turn to laugh as they watched Joe on the floor with his pants still around his ankles.

Margaret said, "She is rehearsing this role to use some day."

"Now crawl over here and tell your master you are sorry"

"I am sorry," as he looked up at her with puppy dog eyes.

"Not enough!" She said as she pulled up her gown and spread her legs. "Lick mommy's pussy."

He shook his head as if he didn't want to do it.

Margaret and Rob were dying of laughter in the kitchen.

"Now!" He crawled ahead and started to lick, Helen patted him on the head and said "Good dog."

Suddenly Joe surprised her by pulling her legs out from under her and catching her before she hit the floor. His cock was in her pussy before she knew what happened.

"Take that you bitch!"

"Gladly" she said as she wrapped her legs around him to pull him tighter to her. Their lips met and they were fucking for all they were worth on the pastor's carpet.

Margaret and Rob were standing in the den to watch the finale.

The all watched the video on the large screen TV in the family room and talked about how easy it would be to go into the porn movie business.

Joe and Rob helped Helen and Margaret move some of the heavy items for the party before leaving.

On the way back to the shop, they saw Pastor Frank drive by and decided to follow him. He drove to the organist's house and waited until she opened the door. The road behind her house was higher than her road so they drove up the hill and found a spot that looked down on the house.

They had a perfect observation point to look over the half curtains in the kitchen. Julia, the 24 year old organist, had just poured a cup of coffee for the pastor. The were looking at some papers, so it seemed that the visit might just be to plan the worship service.

Joe was watching them through the zoom lens of the video camera, so he decided to start filming just as Pastor Frank leaned in to kiss Julia. She backed away and he followed her to the sink. He was obviously trying to seduce her against her will. Rod knew Julia from school and did not want to see her taken advantage of.

Rod said "Keep filming," as he jumped in the truck and headed for Julia's house. As soon as he arrived he rang the doorbell.

Julia yelled "One minute" and then came and opened the door. "Hi Rod, what are you doing here?" she asked, obviously surprised to see him. Rod noticed her blouse was torn and she was very flushed.

"It is a beautiful day and I came to ask you if you would like to go for a canoe ride up the river and have a picnic lunch."

"That sounds great!" she said, "Pastor Frank and I were just going over tomorrow's service, but I think we are finished." At that point Pastor Frank came out of the kitchen, said hello to Rod and told Julia he would see her in church tomorrow. He was obviously not in a good mood.

After he was gone, Julia said "Boy, was I glad you showed up, but we have never even dated. What made you decide to come today?

"I will explain that in just a minute. I will be right back." He then drove up to where he had left Joe.

When they arrived with Joe carrying a video camera, she said "Ok, what the hell is going on?"

Rob explained, "Just for fun, we have been trailing the Pastor to see how many women he is fucking around with." Every Monday he spends time with Mrs. Johnson in her bedroom when her husband is out of town. When he picks up his kids from school, Jill Smith unbuttons her blouse and leans over the driver's window so he can get a good show. I imagine they meet at some point for more than a parent / teacher conference. Mrs. Wilson and Mrs. Weaver are also on his regular route each week.

"Wow, I had no idea; but you still haven't told me why you came here this morning."

Joe jumped into the conversation and said "We saw him drive by the donut shop, so we decided to see who was visiting this morning. When we saw you greet him at the door we drove up on ledge avenue and watched through your kitchen window.

"You were spying on me!" she exclaimed in anger.

"Guilty as charged," Joe responded. However, It appeared the pastor was not just here to discuss tomorrow's service. Rod cares about you and when we saw the pastor forcing himself on you, he came to interrupt him before he raped you."

Turning to Rod she said, "You care about me?"

"I apologize for spying on you," he responded. "Maybe we should just go."

"Oh no" she said throwing herself toward him and wrapping her arms around his neck. "I never knew you cared and I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't come when you did."

"You know, you have a good sexual harassment charge against the pastor if you would like to pursue it" Joe said.

"Nobody would believe me against Pastor Frank and half the women you mentioned are all on the board. "

Holding up the camera, Joe said, "I imagine the bishop would convinced if he saw it all on film."

"Are you kidding?" she excitedly said, "Do you really have it on film?"

"We sure do!" Joe said as he hooked the camera to her television. The film started with her serving the pastor a cup of coffee.

It went downhill from there. When Julia had refused to kiss him, he had shoved her up against the sink and tore her blouse open and shoved her bra up. He obviously was not used to being rejected. Just before Rod rang the doorbell he had thrown her up on kitchen table and was in the process of undoing her jeans and was trying to pull them down.

When the doorbell rang, Julia jumped off the table and tried to straighten her clothes. Pastor Frank attempted to stay out of sight as he straightened his own clothes. When it became obvious that Rob was not going away, he left, walking quickly to his car and speeding away.

When Julia realized how near she had come to being raped she started to cry and looked at both of them and asked, "how can I ever thank you?

"No thanks needed," they both responded at once.

"How about if we get you a raise?" Rob suggested.

"I don't think Pastor Frank is even going to want me to keep my job."

Joe shook his head and said, "Why don't you send him an email telling him you want a 50 percent raise, 4 weeks vacation and that you expect him to support the recommendation to the board."

"Why would he do that?"

"Because we are going to include a video stream of him ripping your blouse and throwing you on the table," Joe responded. "Where is your computer?"

"You guys are unbelievable," Julia said as she took her laptop out of the case. After the message had been sent, Julia looked at Rod and she asked "Do you even own a canoe or was that just made up?"

"I do own a canoe. Would you like to go for a trip up the river?"

"I would love to. Are you going to join us Joe?"

"Three's a crowd. You two go and enjoy yourself.

"I think Joe has a number on a napkin he would like to check out," Rob said.

"I will be back to pick you up in an hour," Rob said as he gave Julia a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll pack the picnic lunch." Julia said as the guys were leaving. "Thank you both again."

Julia couldn't believe what had just happened and that Rob was interested in her. She had never expected to be going out with the rich boy with the flashy sports car. Julia had dated several boys and young men and hadn't been a virgin since her Junior Prom. Most of them were losers who were only interested in sex. None of them really cared enough to treat her well. She smiled when she remembered how Joe had said Rod cared about her.

She would have had sex with Pastor Frank if he had treated her decent. He was always playing grab ass or squeezing her tits whenever he caught her alone in the church. She knew she was taking a chance letting him in this morning, but she couldn't afford to lose her job as an organist.

Somehow Pastor Frank had learned that she was a topless dancer during her freshman and Sophomore year in undergraduate school. Her parents had suffered bankruptcy and could not afford to send her to college. Her 4.0 GPA record for two years earned her enough credit to qualify for full scholarships that carried her all the way through Graduate school with a Masters in Music.

She had never dated any of the men from the club where she danced. She went directly home every night as soon as her last set and hit the books to keep up her perfect GPA.

The pastor had been trying to get in her pants ever since he found out about her occupation as a dancer. He always called her a whore and said that all dancers fucked their customers. He claimed to have screwed a lot of dancers. He told her that if she did not put out to him he would get her fired.

She loved her job playing the largest pipe organ in the largest church in the state. After the final morning worship she would play for 30 - 45 minutes making the very building vibrate from the music. A couple hundred people never moved from their pews until she stopped playing. She did an organ recital once a month that filled every pew.

The papers that Rob and Joe had seen was a letter that Pastor Frank had prepared to submit to the board recommending her dismissal and a search for a new organist.

He told her "this is the day you decide your future with the church." After she read the letter he grabbed her and tried to kiss her ramming his tongue up against her tightly shut lips. She broke away from him and started for the sink to get a knife to protect herself. He grabbed and turned her around and ripped her blouse open popping the top to buttons off the blouse and tearing the material.

He said "so this is what your Johns paid so much money to see" as he pushed her bra up and squeezed her tits so hard that they would certainly both be bruised. As she attempted to break away from him, he grabbed her and threw her up on the kitchen table. He had unzipped his own pants and was trying to get her jeans off when Rob rang the door bell. Joe had everything on the video including the pastor trying to shove his erect cock back into his pants after Julia answered the door.

Julia wondered how he would respond to the email with the streaming video of his failed attempt. She wished she could be in his office when he opened his email. She didn't realize he had already viewed it. His laptop had beeped to let him know he had a message and he had pulled to the side of the road to read it. He sat by the side of the road trying to figure out what he was going to do. The threat to show it to the Bishop had him scared. The Bishop had already called him regarding a complaint that he was a little too friendly with one of the female teenagers in the church. He had been able to convince the bishop that it was just a paranoid parent. He had gone to discuss the issue with the girl's mother and wound up getting her in bed. In fact, after her daughter left for college, she called him about once a month to come and discuss how her husband was neglecting her. When the daughter was home from college, she would come by the office. As a 19 year old, she gave the greatest blow jobs and loved a late night fuck on the carpet in the sanctuary;

Julia was glad she had just been to the grocery store. She packed a picnic basket with a bottle of red wine, two types of cheese, crackers, fruit and a loaf of French bread. She put the basket and a blanket next to the front door and headed for the shower.

Her tits were still sore from the abuse they had taken; however, as she began to put soap on them and lightly rub them, she closed her eyes and imagined her hands were Rob's hands gently caressing her 38 D breasts. As she continued to rub them, the nipples became hard and she imagined what it would be like to have Rob's tongue gently circling the nipples as she pulled his head tighter to her chest, totaling filling his mouth.

She shaved her legs and trimmed her blond bush to a nice little patch. As she was rinsing the soap off of her pussy, she closed her eyes again and began fingering herself, knowing she would encourage Rob to place anything he wanted into her neglected pussy. She pinched herself to be sure she was really going out with Rob.

Julia picked out a pair of short cut-offs and a white blouse. She decided to eliminate any underwear. The bottoms of the cheeks of her ass poked out the bottom of her shorts. She tied the bottom of her blouse together with the top buttons unbuttoned showing off her great cleavage.

When Rob had left Julia's house he had called Helen to see if it would be ok to bring a guest to the party.

Helen said "Certainly and tell Joe he can bring a guest also if he likes. Can I ask who your guest is?"

"She is your husband's organist," Rob replied.

"That's great, Julia is a wonderfully talented and beautiful young lady. You will make a handsome couple. I can't wait to see what Mary chose for you and Joe to wear.

"I can't believe part of it myself. I am sure Joe will be glad to show you his. I plan to devote my attention to Julia for tonight."

"She is a lucky woman, but don't let me or Margaret catch you alone in bathroom or we might just not be able to control ourselves."

Rob laughed and told Helen he was looking forward to watching her and Margaret work the party.

"You have no idea how interesting it is going to be - see you tonight my darling!"

This time when Rob rang the doorbell, Julia took his breath away. Is this ok for a Canoe ride and picnic?" she asked as she struck a sexy pose.