Rob & Joe: Women of the Church Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned up and placed a kiss on his lips as he wrapped his arms around her. Their tongues met each other and as their bodies came together, Julia felt his erection.

"We better leave now or we may never get to the river," Julia said as she picked up the picnic basket and handed it to Rob. She put the blanket over one arm and taking his arm, she said, "lead on my gallant knight!" She was happier than she could remember as they walked to his two seat convertible sports car. He held the door for her and then put the picnic basket and blanket in the trunk.

"Would you be my date tonight for a Polynesian party? Rob asked.

"I would love to but I am not sure I have anything to wear to a Polynesian Party."

"Not a problem," Rob said as he drove off toward Mary's shop. When they walked in, Mary met him with a kiss and asked what she could do for them.

"Julia is my date for the party tonight and I want the most elegant and sexy outfit you have and price is not to be considered in the choice.

"Anything she wears will look sexy," Mary responded. "You wait here. Come with me Julia." When they returned, Rob was breathless as he saw his date walking toward him.

"I could never wear anything this expensive," Julia said.

Rob put a finger to her lips and kissed her on the forehead.

"Wrap it up, it is just what I wanted her to have. Send the bill to Pastor Frank."

"You mean Helen?" Mary asked.

"No, Helen is not to know anything about this. Send it to Pastor Frank at the church marked personal."

"Boy, is he going to be pissed," Julia said.

"You don't know the half of it. The party is at his house. Julia laughed and just shook her head in disbelief.

Mary brought the clothes out and gave them each a hug and said "I will see you tonight at the party."

Rob drove to a boathouse his family owned on the river. "How are your paddling skills"

"Great!" Julia said, I worked one summer as a tour guide using canoes to explore remote areas.

They started upstream against the current and the paddling was pretty hard for about 45 minutes. Rob guided them to a deep hole spot in the river and to a spot on shore that was soft grass and shaded from the sun. They spread out the blanket and popped the cork on the wine. They ate and talked about their college years and friends.

"Did he hurt you this morning?

"Let me show you the bruises" she said as she untied and unbuttoned her blouse to expose the bruise. Just as she thought he would, Rob reached out and gently stroked the bruised area. Julia put her hand on the back of his head and pulled forward until his lips were on her nipples. They had never been as hard as they became as he circled his tongue around them. She pulled harder on his head pushing her tit into his mouth.

She spread her legs as she felt his hand rubbing her through her shorts. She brought his lips up to meet hers as they fell back onto the blanket.

Rob moved down to kiss her neck and continued moving down pulling her shorts off and then kissed the beautiful bush of blond hair. He started slowly by licking up her slit and then placing his tongue into her waiting pussy. He grabbed the cheeks of her ass and pulled her up. Suddenly she started to shudder and was raising her hips to match the thrust of his tongue.

She swiveled around and said "Two can play this game." She had known a few boys and young men; but none of them had a cock to match the one she was holding. She ran her tongue around the head and had just taken the head of his cock into her mouth like a lollypop when her body start to shake again. She sucked in and all of a sudden, his balls were bouncing against her chin. It wasn't long before his warm fluid was flowing down her throat.

They sat up and looked at each other and both were thinking "I never thought I had a chance with him/her."

Julia filled their wine glasses and said, "Here's to us." They drank and talked about how pissed off Pastor Frank was going to be that night when they walked into the party that night.

They finished lunch, got dressed and had a relaxing canoe ride downstream to the boathouse. Julia had never been part of a family that had money, so what he called the boathouse looked a house with a garage that had boats instead of cars.

"Does anyone live here?" she asked.

"No we just have it as a party house or when a member of the family wants to spend some time on the river." As she walked through the house, she was amazed. There were four bedrooms, all with private baths. A huge fully equipped kitchen, dining room with seating for 12, a huge living room with a full wall TV as well as TV's in all the bedrooms and the most expensive furniture she had ever seen. There was a loft that had a fully equipped office. She was looking at the Jacuzzi in the master bedroom when Rod came up and put his arms around her and asked her if she would like to come back here tonight after the party.

"Can we stay in this room?" she asked.

"I think I can arrange that," he said with a grin.

Looking at her watch, she said "I need to go to the church for a little while to rehearse the music for tomorrow."

When he walked her to the door, he said "I can't believe I will have the most beautiful woman at the party on my arm.

"You sure know how to sweet talk a woman," she said as she gave him a kiss.

When Julia got to the church for rehearsal, she was greeted by Pastor Gloria, the Minister of Music.

"I have good news for you," Gloria said, "The board had reviewed your work and have approved a 50 % increase in your salary and increased your vacation to 4 weeks.

"Don't bullshit me Gloria about the board being impressed. We both know I have Pastor Frank by the balls and he is afraid of how hard I can squeeze."

"I know you have him scared," Gloria said, "What in the world happened?

Julia told her the whole story. Gloria just sat and listened in amazement. Pastor Frank had been screwing her whenever he liked for over five years. He had pictures of her linking up with another Minister of Music a few years ago at a conference. The two had been relaxing, after swimming laps, in a cabana and one thing led to another. She was giving the other pastor a blow job, just as Pastor Frank stepped in the cabana and snapped several pictures with a professional digital camera.

"Thanks a lot Joe" Pastor Frank said. I need a little tramp around the church to give me some relief whenever I want.

"Well, you are going to need to train this one," Pastor Joe said. "She sure doesn't know much about giving a blow job." Gloria was never so embarrassed in her life. She suddenly realized she had been set up and begged Pastor Frank not to show the pictures to anyone.

They both laughed and headed back to the hotel, leaving her crying in the Cabana. She couldn't believe what had just happened.

When she was in the shower getting ready to go to the evening program, someone slipped an envelope under her door. It contained several pictures of her without showing the identity of Joe. The first few had obviously been taken through the flaps of the cabana. The last two showed her with cum shooting onto her face and over her tits. Joe had untied the top of her bathing suit while she was giving him a blow job. She had fallen for his sob story of being so depressed because his wife had left him.

There was a letter with the pictures that said, "Come to my room # 815 at midnight. Come in your bare feet, wearing nothing but the hotel terrycloth robe. Anything other than strict adherence to these instructions will result in your (High Paid Lawyer) Husband" receiving email copies of the pictures before you arrive home from the conference.

It was signed "Your Master"

She knew she did not have a choice. She could not afford to lose her children, husband and her beautiful home. Her husband had made millions specializing in high profile divorce cases. He had never lost a case. Most of the spouses were left penniless, after he finished presenting them as whores or deadbeats. He won more judgments for men than any other lawyer in the country. She was a good looking woman for 38 years of age and he liked having her on his arm at black tie dinners and political events. He was actually a good father and husband.

"Why had she been so stupid?"

Julia sat wide eyed as Gloria shared her story. "What did you do?" she asked.

"I figured I didn't have any choice. The first thing I did was to contact the front desk and I was able to get my room changed from the 2nd floor to the 8th floor. I didn't want to ride the elevator in bare feet wearing just a robe. Fortunately there was a room just down the hall from his room.

When I arrived at the evening program, the first person I saw was Helen, Frank's wife. I thought maybe I had lucked out.

"I didn't know you were attending the conference," Gloria said to Helen.

"I am just here long enough to be on the platform with Frank when he gets his award for evangelism. I have an 11:00 flight back home tonight. That explained the time choice of midnight.

The next thing Gloria heard was Joe's voice behind her. "Gloria, I would like you to meet my wife." This is a special night for us; we are celebrating our 15th anniversary.

"As Gloria turned, Joe's wife stuck out her hand and said "Gloria, I am so glad to meet you. Joe has spoken often about your wonderful ministry program at Frank's church. I think he might need some of your guidance. Maybe you could come and spend a few days with us and pass on some of your tips."

Gloria really just wanted to throw-up, go home or both, but politely said, "I would be pleased to pass on whatever knowledge I have, but I am sure Joe has unique capabilities." Joe was standing behind his wife and made the shape of an O with his mouth as he smiled at Gloria. Fortunately the evening program was about to start and she needed to get ready to lead the conference choir.

Julia was overcome with empathy for Gloria and walked over to her and gave her a hug. "I knew he was fucking you, but I had no idea how it had all started." They both cried as they hugged each other.

"I am going to get you out of his control," Julia promised Gloria. "Can you tell me what happened that night?"

"Frank received his award and I received an award for leading the conference choir to what many said was the best performance ever for a conference choir. We were surrounded by people congratulating us.

As Frank and I were standing next to each other Joe and his wife came up and his wife asked Frank if he could spare me for a week to come and work with Joe to improve his church's music program. Frank smiled and said, that sounded like a good idea and added that maybe there some tricks of the trade that Joe could teach me. He handed Joe an envelope with a copy of the pictures.

With tears in her eyes, Gloria went on with her story. At 3 minutes before midnight, I left my room and walked down the hall and knocked on his door.

He opened the door and said "Hello Whore - You can say Hello Master."

I disgustedly said "Hello" and he slapped me across the face and demanded I add the word Master. I didn't want him to hit me again, so I did as he said.

"From now on whenever we are alone you will call me master. When others are around you will address me as Pastor Frank. No more of the informal use of just my first name. Do you understand?" She nodded.

"Now take off that robe and lie on the bed!"

As soon as I laid down, he got his camera and started taking photgraphs. He made me pose in all kind of positions. Then he went to his computer and started printing out the nude photos. Then he handed me a dildo and said use it. When I refused he yanked me out of bed and drug me over to the computer to show me the message that was all set to go. He added the photos he had just taken. I went back to the bed and started using the first dildo I had ever used. He continued to take more photos. Then he printed those and added them to the email.

He took his robe off and spread my legs out and rammed his cock into me as hard as he could. The good news is, he has a very small cock and my husband is huge, so there was no pain and he ejaculated quickly. He rolled over on his back and ordered me to lick him clean. Once I was finished, he told me I could go back to my room.

That was five years ago, and he has found an opportunity to fuck me at least twice a month ever since. He has always treated me like a whore demanding everything you can imagine.

He keeps all of the pictures in a locked box in the bottom drawer of his desk. He takes them out and tells me I looked better five years ago. He takes pride in humiliating me.

"Why have you stayed here?" Julia asked "You could get a job at any church in the state."

"He told me if I resigned he would turn all the pictures from that day and those he has taken since then to my husband."

Julia said, "Plan to be at the church tomorrow at 2:00 and we will put an end to this forever. I have an idea how to bring lover boy down a notch."

"I am curious," Julia said, "Did you ever spend the week with Joe and his wife?"

Frank and Joe planned the week that I would spend with Joe and his wife. As it turned out, Joe and his wife were into bi-sexual activity. We spent each morning at the church with his choir and musicians. The afternoons and evenings were filled with sex. At first what I hated most was that my body responded to their attention against my real desire. They could bring me to orgasms against my will.

The first day during lunch, I noticed the two of them smiling at each other. His wife, Barbara, excused herself and said she was going to work in the garden.

"Go to the guest room, remove all your clothes, put the sleep mask on and lie down on the bed." Joe said to her. When I asked him not to make me do that and reminded him that his wife was right outside he removed the envelope Frank had given him and started looking at the pictures. My husband's email address was on the outside of the envelope. I did as I had been directed.

I heard the door open and felt the bed sink as Joe sat down. Very gentle hands caressed my tits and explored my body. It didn't feel like a man's hands. As I started to say something, a woman's lips covered mine and her hand began exploring and probing. As her finger entered me, her tongue shot into mouth and she was suddenly on top of me. Our nude bodies were touching everywhere.

I had never been with a woman before and always thought it would be repulsive. It was just the opposite. Suddenly my tongue was in her mouth and my hips were moving off the bed to meet her thrust. We came to orgasms at the same time.

When I tried to remove my mask, she stopped me and said, "We are not finished, spread your legs. The next thing I felt was a tongue licking my pussy and I could feel the stubble of whiskers on my thighs. By now my pussy was responding to anything that touched it. He had a very gifted tongue and had a way of wrapping his lips around my clit that sat me on fire.

He very slowly started his way up my body and kissing every square inch. When he reached my tits, he gave each of them more delicate attention than anyone ever had. He really knows what a woman likes. When his lips met mine, I reached for his cock and guided it to my pussy. He entered me very slowly and gently. When his full cock was in me, he started it started pulsating and the muscles within my pussy responded. I started pleading with him to fuck me hard and he did not need to be asked twice. He lasted three times as long as my husband ever had and I lost count of my orgasms.

When he finally climaxed, he rolled to his side, gave me a gentle kiss and stood up. Barbara gave me a full kiss on the lips and said "After you hear the door close, feel free to take a shower and join us at pool if you like . You and I are about the same size, so I have left a bathing suit in the bathroom for you." They left and closed the door.

My feelings were so mixed up, I didn't know what to do. I finally decided to take a shower. As the water ran over my body, I took soap and covered my entire body. Then I closed my eyes, massaged my breast and began fingering myself to an orgasm. My body shook and I fell back against the shower wall until the water revived me. I couldn't figure out what had come over me.

I stepped out of the shower and was drying off when I saw the bathing suit. To call it any more than two pieces of cloth would have been an overstatement. It was bright red. The top did little more than cover my nipples. The bottom was a small triangle of cloth held to the body by strings.

I looked at my self in the mirror and remember thinking, "Damn girl, you look pretty good for a 38 year old woman. The years of healthy eating and exercise had really paid off.

Fortunately there was a cover-up to put on. As I arrived at the pool, Barbara handed me a drink and said Joe was getting ready to put some steaks on the grill. It was as though we had just come home from church and nothing else had happened. They were both wearing cover ups over their bathing suits.

Barbara said, "While Joe is cooking the steaks, would you like to swim some laps?" Barbara removed her cover up and her suit was identical to mine except it was white. We swam a dozen laps and Barbara said that was enough for her and climbed out of the pool. When she got out of the water, her bathing suit was totally transparent. It was as though she was totally nude. She smiled as she saw me looking at her body.

She said "I am going to go change before dinner, she said. I had just gotten out of the water when Joe asked If I was up for a few more laps. When we had been swimming at the conference he was not able to keep up with me in the pool. I had been on the college swim team and still swam enough to keep up a good speed.

I dove in and swam at full speed for the other end of the Olympic size pool. I was almost ¼ the length of the pool, when I heard him hit the water. I was almost to the end of the pool and thinking about the turn when Joe grabbed my foot and pulled me backwards. I initially went under and when I came up, he turned me around and our lips met. I looked to the other end of the pool and saw his bathing suit, on the arm of a chair. Suddenly, I realized that he had untied both the top and bottom of my swim suit and he now had me pressed against the side of the pool and I felt him enter me. I was in heaven. When we got out of the pool, I asked him if I could have another chance to prove that I am not a lousy cocksucker.

He laughed and said "That was for Frank's benefit, as far as he knows, I will be trying to get in your pants this week whenever we are alone. It was actually a great blow job and yes, I would love another one. He moved to a lounge chair and I gave the performance of my life.

We both went into the house to change before dinner. When we came back to the pool area, Barbara had the table set and we ate and talked about the music program of the church and how to expand into new music ministries.

Barbara said "Let's go to the family room to have an after dinner drink." The room had very comfortable furniture and a large screen TV.

Joe started a video of me walking into the guest room, undressing and putting the night mask on. The next thing was Barbara walking in and beginning to caress my body followed by my first same sex experience. I realized how wet I was getting just watching. I couldn't take my eyes from the screen. They changed positions and operated the camera for some close up shots that showed my excitement. The camera continued to run and then the video switched to an overhead shot of me in the shower and then to me putting on the bathing suit. The video ended with us fucking at the end of the pool and my world class blow job.