Rob & Joe: Women of the Church Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe, then said "Gloria, we brought you here under some false pretences. It appears you enjoyed today; however, it is up to you if you want to stay till the end of the week or you are welcome to leave in the morning. If you choose to leave in the morning, we will promise not to take any more videos or pictures and everything you have just seen will be destroyed. They were sitting across the room from me on the sofa.

I stood up, walked over in front of them and slowly and provocatively removed my clothes one piece at a time. Then I sat down between them and asked "Can we watch the video again?

I slept with them in their bed for the week although we did not get a lot of sleep. At the end of the week, I was in the room when Joe called Frank and told him he had fucked me twice when Barbara was at the women's meeting.

Frank calls Joe every year and I pretend to resist, but every year gets more exciting. Over the years, they have introduced me to other men and women and Friday night is always an all night orgy at a friends house in the country.

Every year when I come home, I am so charged up that my husband calls me a fucking machine and wants to know why I am so horny. I simply tell him that I missed him so much that I have to make up for lost time.

But nothing has changed with way Frank treats me and my contempt for him.

Julie, you must think I am a real slut by now.

"Not at all" Julie responded. "Look at the crotch of my shorts they are soaking we and my nipples are hard as bricks. This time when they came together, it was not a hug for comfort, but two sex driven women.

They heard others coming, so they had to put their feelings for one another on hold, but they both knew they would see more of each other and not just for the music program of the church.

After rehearsing with the choir for an hour, Julia left to go get ready for the party.

** The party takes place in the next chapter. You are invited to the party!