Rob and Katie Ch. 01

Story Info
Rob and Katie rekindle their romance after a year apart.
6.5k words
4.59
5.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writergeek
writergeek
105 Followers

Thank you to the readers of my past stories for taking time to leave ratings and comments. Both are appreciated. I thought that I'd add some variety to my collection and present you with a tale of two college students who rekindle their romance which leads to some fiery passion. As always, your feedback encourages me to continue writing and to improve the quality of my work. Thank you and enjoy!

*****

He leaned back in his chair and let out a sigh of frustration. After furiously pounding his fingers on the keyboard for a few moments, the web page that he created for his summer project would not render correctly, and he simply could not figure out why. He reached his hand to the side of the monitor, taking his cup of coffee and putting the rim of the travel mug to his lips. Too hot.

A shiver wailed through him as the cold air was pushed out from the vent above without mercy. The walk to the building had been stifling; the typical late summer morning with high humidity had soaked him with perspiration before he arrived. He had made his way to the ninth floor and was the first to the work room. It was small area with a handful of computers for the few lab assistants. It was clean, however, and meticulously well-kept by the staff. No open drinks were allowed, however, so once again he tried to sip from his closed mug only to find that its contents were still scalding hot. Damn, he thought.

Rob had enthusiastically embraced his internship. He had just finished his first year of college, and he wanted to find something that would give him some real-world experience in the field of environmental science. He had applied for several opportunities and quickly seized the chance when offered an internship at a company in his hometown. It was a natural choice after being away at college for a year. He was eager to get some experience, pick up a bit of dough, and see his old friends.

He scanned his screen once again and found a mistake. As the end of the internship neared, Rob was tasked with building a website to showcase the results of his work that summer. He was not a computer programming expert by any measure, but he knew enough to build simple web pages. As he reloaded the web browser, he grinned with satisfaction as his beautifully crafted work appeared on the screen. Success.

His cell phone vibrated in his pocket. Time for a quick break, he thought. He slid the phone out of the front pocket of his khaki dress pants and noticed a text message from a number that he did not know.

"Hey Rob! Heard you were in town. We should meet up before you go back to school. Hit me up!"

He was perplexed. It could be any number of acquaintances, but it was someone he obviously had no contact with in some time. He quickly responded.

"Uh, sounds great! But who are you? LOL"

He pondered the identity of the mystery person a few more moments as he sipped on his still steaming coffee. When a reply arrived, he nearly choked on his drink.

"It's Katie! Duh! I guess you trashed my number once you met all of those college girls huh?!"

Rob was more than shocked to hear from Katie. She had been his first and only girlfriend, having met her on the first day of math class in 10th grade. She had sat across from him during that third period and teased him a bit the first day when he inadvertently sat in her seat. He still remembered what she said. "You don't look like a Katie to me," she had quipped. He had been fumbling with his backpack when she said it, and when he looked up, his cheeks flushed to a pale red color. He was immediate smitten as she playfully joked with him, and he fell instantly for her.

The two were nearly inseparable, attending numerous school functions, spending time with each other's friends, and celebrating their graduation. Katie was admitted to a prestigious school in the Midwest to study microbiology. Rob, however, had a more modest dream of going to a small college a few hours away to pursue the study of the environment. Sadly, the two parted ways but with no ill feelings on the part of either. Rob, in a trance with thoughts of his love, stirred back to reality with a smile.

"Wow! So glad to hear from you. No. My old phone got run over. Long story. LOL. I lost everyone's number." He laughed as he thought about his phone unceremoniously falling out of his pocket and into the street while walking to his first semester final. It had met its end by his friend, Steve, who had pulled alongside to talk to Rob. Steve had stopped to talk to his friend about a party later that night, and as he pulled away, his clunker of a blue Chevy Cavalier smashed the device into a million pieces. Steve was a klutzy guy, and Rob questioned the merits of him having a car.

"Likely excuse! ;)" was the reply from Katie. She followed it up quickly. "Want to grab some dinner later?"

Rob didn't hesitate. If truth be known, he had not wanted to break up with Katie. Their first kiss at a school dance after only a few months of dating sent unexpected shockwaves through him. He was a lucky guy he thought at the time. She was beautiful. Her brown eyes were framed in by a beautifully round face. Her curly, dark hair flowed down her back. She was by no means a rail of a girl as she had ample curves and stood a bit over 5'5". Her smile had drawn him in immediately during that first day of math glass. He, on the other hand, was a bit of a geek. With a thin build and standing at a height of 5'11", his short dark hair and green eyes were punctuated by glasses and a pale complexion. No one would ever mistake him for a jock, but Katie had been drawn to him immediately.

"Of course! Want me to pick you up?" Rob tried to hide his enthusiasm but after rereading his message, he felt as though he failed terribly.

"Definitely. ;) I'm staying at my mom's. How about 7?"

"Sounds great. Be there or be square!"

Rob smirked. Then he responded. "You're such a dork!"

"As I recall, you're the dork! But I forgive you for it! Kisses!"

As Rob settled back into his chair, he looked at Katie's text again. He didn't know how to reply to the flirtatious comment of his ex. But, he had truly loved her and never lost the attraction to her. He ultimately decided that flirting back couldn't hurt.

"Kisses back!"

Katie unexpectedly replied, "Mmm I sure would love some of those!"

At this point, Rob felt a warm sensation start to flow through him. He was certainly not a ladies' man and had only kissed one woman since Katie. His virginity was still intact as well, and he wore it as a badge of honor. He took a bit of ribbing from his friends about it, but he looked at it differently. To him, it was a sacred bond that he would establish with the right woman. He had always hoped that it would be Katie, but dreams had diverged their paths.

He playfully responded back, "I bet you do. See you at 7!"

After he finished work at 5 o'clock, Rob rushed home. He had little time to get ready and drive to see Katie. No one was at his house though. His dad passed away while he was still in high school, and his mom worked the late shift as a nurse at the local hospital. His older brother, Josh, was away overseas in the military. As he walked in, he grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator and drank half of it before heading upstairs to his room.

He quickly stripped off his dress clothes down to his boxers and headed to the bathroom. He took the time to thoroughly brush his teeth and used mouthwash to freshen his breath. He truly did not know what to expect with Katie, but he wanted to look his best for her.

As he waited for the shower to warm up, he slid his boxers down off his waist and climbed in. The warm water refreshed him, and he squirted body wash on his arms and on his chest. As he rubbed the suds down his arms, chest, and belly, he thought about Katie's kisses. He wanted to feel them on his lips again. Those thoughts, while pleasant, were also generating a feeling of need in his loins. Though they had never done more than make out, thinking of the curvy brunette excited him.

His fingers moved lower as he thought about holding Katie and kissing her deeply. He pictured caressing her long, curly hair, and her tongue tangled with his. As the water hit him, he realized that his fingers were running through his thick, dark bush and thought about Katie's fingertips being there as well. He thought about later tonight, perhaps having the opportunity to touch her, feel her, and taste her. He didn't want to get ahead of himself, after all, it was just dinner. But his erotic thoughts were getting the best of him.

As Rob played in his pubes, he looked down to notice his flaccid rod growing steadily harder. He let his fingers rub slowly along the top of the shaft then firmly wrapped his fingers around it. The blood was flowing now, warmed by thoughts of Katie. He slowly glided his grip along his hardening cock, his other hand running down between his legs to massage his balls. He couldn't resist the thought of having Katie's lips down there kissing him and her tongue running all over his tool.

Rob slowed down the pace of his stroking, but his other hand continued to gently pull on and massage his filled balls. He could picture looking down at Katie, her loving eyes peering back at him as she wrapped her mouth around him. The thought made him extremely horny. He ran his thumb along his head and felt the slippery pre-cum leaking from his slit. He leaned against the shower and used his thumb to rub the sensitive spot on the underneath of his swollen head. He gasped as the sensation caused his rod to get harder.

It had been a few days since he had orgasmed. He typically masturbated once a day, but he had a summer cold for the past week and typically crashed into bed after work. As the warm water ran through his hair, he grasped his hardening cock tighter and slid his hand up and down at a quicker pace. He started to moan a bit, the height of his pleasure encroaching on him. As he gently pulled on his balls again, he stroked faster. It was too much. The seed erupted from his cock, the semen flying onto his stomach and chest.

As his breathing calmed down, Rob realized that he better finish showering and get ready. Now that he relieved himself, he thought that he could focus more on what the future might hold for him and Katie. Little did he know that his ex was also pondering tonight as she prepared for their dinner date.

***

Katie had a phenomenal first year away at college. In addition to earning perfect scores in her classes, she had been invited to join one professor in assisting his research as a part-time lab assistant during her sophomore year. She was certain that she could handle the workload and immediately jumped at the opportunity. However, her busy schedule of five classes a semester during her first year had left little time for socializing. She became close friends with her roommate, Sarah, but focused mainly on her studies. In her free time, her mind did drift back to Rob. She had considered reaching out to him over the semester break but hesitated. Freeing herself of that reluctance, she was excited to see him this evening.

As the time approached 6 o'clock, Katie was standing in a pair of matching black bra and panties and was rifling through her closet trying to pick out something to wear. She wanted to look attractive for Rob but wasn't much in a mood for a sundress. The summer sun was nearly blinding her through the window as she came across a light red plaid shirt. It was long sleeved but she figured that she could just roll the sleeves up. It was too muggy for jeans though, she thought, and so she went through one of her dresser drawers and found a pair of blue jean shorts. She hadn't worn them in some time. She remembered how tight they had been the last time she had them on, and the admiring glances that she had received from Rob. She quickly chose the shorts.

She looked in the mirror. Standing in her underwear, she felt more than confident in her body. She had not gained the infamous "freshman 15", and her body was still very curvy. She had smooth legs that formed into wider hips but not wide enough to distort her figure. Her butt was ample, and while she wished it was just a bit smaller, she realized that many women would pay for dangerous injections to get the rear that she was adorned with. She didn't exercise much, but she always kept a close eye on what she was eating. The result was a flat tummy. She was most satisfied with her chest. Her breasts were firm and fully filled a C cup. She lightly ran her fingers along her sides and up over her bra. Her thoughts were drifting to Rob again.

They had never really been intimate. She had also been a virgin when with him, but right after first semester finals ended, Sarah had dragged her to a raucous frat party. The alcohol-fueled craziness of the night had led to her hooking up with a junior, a member of the soccer team. The next day, she felt ashamed that she had given herself so freely to someone who likely wouldn't remember her name, let alone her face, the next time they encountered each other. It always should have been Rob, she thought.

But, despite regretting that night, she discovered something new about herself. She possessed a raw sexuality that she could not refine easily in her intelligent mind. Despite the regret of who she had been with, the act itself was pleasurable to her. Why she had waited so long was something that she could not now understand. As she stood in the mirror admiring how she looked, she thought about those many evenings cuddling and making out with Rob. Why had he not made a move, she wondered to herself.

As she thought about kissing her ex-boyfriend, she also thought about this evening. She figured that he would love seeing her in the plaid shirt and tight jean shorts. The thought of him running his hands along her curves was enticing. But would he want that? Their breakup had been mutual, but she had sensed a profound sadness within him. She admitted even to herself that maybe it hadn't been the best idea, that possibly they should have tried to keep their relationship alive. She was considering it again. But if he truly was hurt, she thought that she would need to make the first move. She had no problem with that. She would loosen him up with her witty humor first.

It took her a moment to realize her hands were subconsciously gliding up her legs and along her thighs. She had felt a tingling sensation start to overtake her as she thought about Rob a bit. She looked over at the clock and realized that she had 50 minutes or so before he showed up. Plenty of time, she thought. She scooted back onto her bed. Her mom was away for the evening, and likely the full weekend, as she was staying at her boyfriend's place. Katie had the house to herself and intended to take advantage of it.

Katie lifted her hips up off the bed and quickly pulled her panties down. They had already started to develop a wet spot in them, and as she thought more about Rob, she harbored a hope that he would also take those off her tonight. Her left hand slid along the top edge of her bra, the fingers lightly touching her left breast as the fingers of her other hand ran through her bush. She closed her eyes and pictured that her fingers were Rob's. Not content to be half naked, she used her left hand to aggressively pull both breasts out of her bra. They were already very sensitive. The skin of her pink areolas was getting pulled as her nipples swelled to become erect. Katie pulled on one nipple then the other as her right hand ran through her bush and along her moistened slit.

Her pulse was quickening and her breathing already heavier as she tweaked her hard nipples. She wanted Rob to do this so badly, she thought to herself. Her finger ran up and down her glistening slit and she gently pulled her outer lips apart. Her clit was already swollen, but she didn't touch it quite yet, teasing herself. The sensations were driving her wild. She quietly let out a soft moan, calling out Rob's name, as she slid a finger in her hole. Then she buried another inside, moving them slowly in and out as both were rapidly becoming slippery from her juices.

Katie was in heaven. She loved hearing the sloppy noises of her fingers moving in her pussy, and it excited her more. As much as she could concentrate, she had an image of Rob fingering her as she was doing. The guy was always so sweet and cute, she thought. She wanted him badly. It was then and there that she decided to try to seduce him tonight, to gauge how interested he was in her. After all, they hadn't talked in a year. Maybe he was seeing someone else!

She couldn't think on that now. Her body was on fire with desire. Her fingers were buried in her pussy, and she used her thumb to lightly massage her clit. The brunette was breathing harder and moaning. As she pulled on her nipples, she writhed around on the bed certain that her juices were running down onto her sheets. She didn't care. She tilted her head down and used her hand to bring her tit to her mouth. She wrapped her tongue around the nipple and sucked on it furiously. It was then that she got her release. The orgasm crashed over her hard, and she moaned onto her breast as she rubbed her clit. It was the best orgasm that she had in quite some time.

Realizing that Rob would be there in a half hour, she quickly got dressed and dried her hair. She rarely wore makeup, but she put on some light colored blush and lipstick to look her best for him. She was fixing her hair when the doorbell rang. It was 6:50. Rob had arrived early.

***

As she opened the door, Rob was struck again by her beauty and yet also surprised by her makeup. He had rarely seen her wear it except for the formal dances that they had attended together. She quickly wrapped her arms around him and hugged him. To Rob, it was like they hadn't been apart for almost a year.

"Hey! Long time no see stranger," Katie said coyly to him.

"I know. Glad to see you though." Rob hugged her again then gently pulled away.

"Are you ready to get going?"

"Not quite yet." Katie grabbed his arm and pulled him inside. She wasn't rude in her manner, but it was just one of the ways that she had always shown affection toward Rob.

As she closed the door behind him, Katie strutted back over and pulled Rob into her arms. He was surprised by her boldness but certainly didn't push the curvy brunette away.

He held her back tightly. It felt perfect to have her so close again. She nuzzled her face in his neck, and he found himself doing something unexpected. He had let his hands fall to her waist and then onto her butt. He noticed the tight jean shorts she was wearing, and he started thinking about the thoughts that he had in the shower earlier.

"Hey! You're being a bit frisky there, aren't ya big guy?" Katie surprised him, but with the big grin crossing her face, Rob knew she was teasing him again.

"It was just an instinct I guess. You look beautiful as always Katie."

Katie laughed. "Thank you! You look cute as always my dork! But I don't think it was instinct. You just love these shorts. And that's great by me. I wore them for you!"

Rob just smirked. He thought of what to say next when suddenly Katie planted her lips on his. It was a soft kiss, much like their first, but she deepened it. As soon as it started, it ended, and much too soon for Rob. He certainly felt a bit turned on but moreso when Katie walked away, swaying her thick butt in the tight shorts. She knew that she had Rob's attention.

As she walked into the kitchen, she yelled back to Rob. "Where are you taking me to eat stud!? I put makeup on for our big night out! Or, maybe you want to eat something here."

Katie winked at him and Rob took notice. She was standing with her hands on her hips and grinning from ear to ear. He felt a bit flushed not knowing if she was speaking with innuendo. Katie had always been goofy with him, but tonight she was as flirtatious as ever. She put the tip of her finger on her lips and just kept smiling. The teasing was driving Rob nuts inside. He had never seen his ex be so seductive, but he was loving it. He also looked a bit perplexed about what to do next.

writergeek
writergeek
105 Followers
12