Rob & Lara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God Rob... I'm so close... going to cum... cum... cum."

"Me too Lara... So close... "

Lara clamped her lips tight to mine and shoved her tongue deep into my mouth just as her pussy began to pulse the length of my member just a microsecond before my own orgasm took over and I began to fill her pussy with my seed. Lara's hips continued to move ever so slowly as her orgasm slowly faded. We held each other in the water until we felt my cock slide out of her silken recesses.

Lara stood and climbed out of the tub. I pulled the plug and turned the pumps off. The candles had long since extinguished. We toweled off and I carried her to the bed. She lifted the covers and I laid her between the sheets before following her in. I took her face in mine and kissed her tenderly. Lara broke the kiss with a mischievous smile and dove under the covers to take my resurgent fuck stick into her lips. I tried to reach for her body to pull her on top of me so I could show her my own oral skills. I didn't want to speak and risk breaking the spell we were under. She finally realized what I was trying to do and I soon had my treasure.

I started licking the outer folds of her labia completely circling her slit without making direct contact with the gash. As my tongue slid to the top I let my tongue go past her perineum and across the star of her anus. Lara pulled her mouth off to scream in joy as she arched her back. I brought my tongue back across her anus and this time kept it in line as I licked straight through her lips. I stopped just short of her clitoris and Lara groaned loudly. The vibrations sent a tingle through my whole body.

I used my tongue to lap, lick and poke her sweet honey pot. I could tell Lara was getting frustrated that I was pointedly ignoring her little pink nub. She arched her back once more when I finally let my tongue make solid contact. Lara's breathing was becoming ragged as she tried sucking harder and harder on my cock. I knew it would be a while before I would cum again, but Lara was on the edge. All it took was a little nip of the teeth and my face and chest were flooded with her love juices. Lara screamed out her orgasm. Before she could suck me in one more time I pushed her off and moved myself into position to fuck her once more.

I took my cue from what she had done in the bath and plunged into her completely in my first thrust. Lara locked her legs around me as another orgasm immediately overtook her. I leaned in and kissed her letting her tongue invade my mouth the way my cock had invaded her silken folds. When her legs began to loosen I started to piston in and out. I started slowly working faster and faster every few seconds. Lara was getting delirious from what I was doing to her. Her hands were digging in to my ribs and back as I pounded away. I began to suckle her nipples once more and she began to cum once again.

When that orgasm finally subsided I pulled out and had Lara get to her hands and knees. She didn't need to be told twice. As I once again filled her slick cunt she began to get very vocal in her pleasure at what I was doing to her.

"Fuck me harder... God I love this so much... Oh I am getting so close... Cum in me... cum in me... cum in me..."

As the first jet of semen blasted inside her Lara began her own orgasm. I came hard but not as hard as I had in the tub. Lara however, was so overwhelmed by her orgasm that she collapsed on the bed and the grip her pussy had on my hard on pulled me down on top of her. We laid there panting for several minutes while I kissed every inch of her body I could get my lips to, while still impaling her on my slowly deflating member.

When I was able I moved myself to hold her tight. She pulled the covers over us and we fell asleep for the first time as lovers.

One year later Lara was officially divorced from Mike. Our son Adam, conceived that first night, was three months old when the final papers came back signed. Because of his infidelity Mike was forced to sell their home and Lara received all of the proceeds from that sale. She didn't need it because she has complete access to all of my money. But she took it as a final fuck you to Mike. Because she had taken Mike's last name when they married nobody raised an eyebrow when we married a few weeks ago. We are both happy she decided to stay rather than take the offered five million.

12