Rob and Millie Go to Atlanta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning I woke up to Millie fondling my dick and as soon as she saw that I was awake she slid down and took my cock in her mouth and sucked on it until it was hard and then she moved over me and lowered herself down on my cock. She bounced up and down on me until I got close to cumming and then I rolled her off of me and onto her back and fucked her as hard as I could until I came.

As I dressed I told Millie that the days meeting would probably run late so it could be after six by the time I got back to the room. She told me she would probably go shopping and spend some time around the pool and then I kissed her and headed for my first meeting of the day. At eleven-thirty I received a message from the man I was supposed to meet with that afternoon. His computer system had crashed and things at his plant were in chaos and he had to cancel. So, when the morning meeting ended I headed for the hotel. I would be able to take Millie to lunch and then maybe we could do some sight seeing.

Millie wasn't in the room when I got there so I decided to see if she was by the pool. She was, but she wasn't alone. As I came down the hallway that led to the pool patio area I saw Millie lying on her stomach on a chaise lounge and Pete and Tony were with her. Tony was rubbing lotion on her back and Pete was rubbing on lotion further down. From where I was I saw that his hands were on her ass, her legs were spread wide apart and I knew that the fingers rubbing the lotion into her skin were also brushing against her pussy. And she wasn't doing anything to stop it!

I backed away from the door that led out onto the pool area and then headed for the hotel bar. The bar had windows that looked out onto the pool area and I took a seat at the bar where I could see Millie, Tony and Pete. I nursed my beer and watched the three of them for maybe five minutes when a voice said:

"She sure is something isn't she?"

I turned and saw Phil, the bartender, standing there. "I hadn't noticed" I said.

He laughed. "Right! You haven't taken your eyes off of her since you walked in here and sat down on that stool."

"I didn't know I was being that obvious."

"Hey, you ain't the only man who has been in here this week who wished it could be him out there with her."

"This week?"

"Yeah. She showed up Monday. At first I thought she was a hooker trying to attract business, but Tony says she is just a housewife having a fling."

"Tony?"

"The dark haired guy out here with her. He says she is here with her husband who spends all his days in meetings so him and Pete, that's the other guy out there, offered to keep her from being lonely during the day."

"And keeping her from being lonely means?"

"All I know is that the three of them leave here and go up to one of the hospitality suites and spend most of the afternoon there. What goes on inside I can't say."

"They ever leave her alone?"

"They haven't since they moved in on her Monday. Why you asking? Want to try your luck?"

"Wouldn't you?"

"Good point."

He moved away to take care of another customer and I sat there and thought about what he'd just said. Tony and Pete had moved in on Millie Monday, but Tuesday night when they joined us at our table they acted like they had never met. He said they went up to a suite and spent most of the afternoon there and Monday and Tuesday Millie had rushed into the room late and had hurriedly taken a shower. Was it to was the chlorine from the pool off or had it been to wash off something else entirely.

Out on the patio I saw Pete lean down and kiss Millie and I watched as she returned it. It was almost one when Tony offered her his hand and she took it and he helped her up from the lounger. Tony said something and she laughed and stood on her toes and kissed him and then the three of them headed for the door that would take them to the elevators.

I waved the bartender over, took out five twenties and handed them to him. "What can you tell me about Tony and Pete?"

He looked at the money and asked, "Why?"

"Because I know the woman. I do business with her husband back in Kansas City. I've always wanted a taste, but she has always acted like the faithful and loving wife. I may just be able to use what I've just seen to my advantage, but before I can do that I will need to have all my ducks lined up in a row."

"Well, Tony is an assistant manager here. Pete is his best buddy and he owns a real estate company. It must do pretty well because he always seems to have the time to play with Tony whenever Tony scores."

"You sure that Tony scores? Could he be one of those guys who brags to make people think he is more of a stud than he really is? Could maybe he and Pete be in the suite playing Monopoly or some other board game with Mildred?"

"Oh no; if Tony says he is nailing her you can take it to the bank. He has more pussy on the line than you can shake a stick at. Wanda, the waitress with the big tits on the restaurant side? She usually gets it on with him on the days that she works and she is pissed at him right now because he is spending all his time on this new one. Now I ask you - you going to waste time on something you ain't nailing when Wanda is ready for you?"

"I guess you have a point there. So I can take it as a given that if Tony and Pete have her in a room with a bed they are both doing her?"

"I'd bet on it."

"Taking turns, or both at the same time?"

"I don't know."

"Does Tony ever brag about what he does?"

"No, but he will tell you about it if you ask."

There is another hundred in it for you if you can find out for me everything you can about what Tony and Pete are doing to Mildred and how she is taking it. I especially want to know if she has any birthmarks, scars or tattoos that are normally hidden when she is dressed. Something I can say to her to prove to her that I know about Tony and Pete. I want to be ready for her the next time I run into her back home. Can you do it?"

"For another hundred? Damned straight I can."

++++++++++++++

I left the bar and headed for our room and I wondered if I would find Millie there. She wasn't so I opened my briefcase and reviewed the presentation I would be giving the next day, but I couldn't seem to concentrate on it. I was not stupid and I was not going to go into denial. There was no doubt in my mind about what Millie was doing with Tony and Pete. What I had a hard time believing was how fast it had happened. I would bet my life that Millie had never once been unfaithful to me before the trip so how had a faithful wife turned cheat in less than half a day? Faithful and loving wife when I left for my first meeting on Monday and a cheating slut by two in the afternoon. And with not one, but two men.

Like I said, I'm not big on denial, but I do like to be certain of things and that's why I primed Phil when I mentioned scars, birthmarks or tattoos. Millie has a strawberry shaped birthmark on her right butt cheek, a small half-moon shaped scar just below her right breast and on our fifteenth anniversary she had surprised me with a tattoo. She has always shaved her beaver and two inches to the left of her opening she had a heart-shaped tattoo with "Forever yours" inside it. If Phil mentioned any one of those three I'd have all the proof I needed to know that Millie had indeed been naked with Tony and Pete and if she was naked in a hotel room with them they sure would not have been playing gin rummy.

I'd told Millie I wouldn't be back until after six so I was not surprised when she didn't get back to the room until five to six. She was surprised to see me and I saw a touch of worry cross her face.

"I didn't expect you until after six. How long have you been here?"

"Maybe ten minutes."

"I'll hurry and get ready" she said as she turned to head for the shower. As she turned her robe gapped open just a touch; just enough for me to see that she was naked under the robe.

"Millie?" She looked over her shoulder at me and I said, "You are spending a lot of time at the pool." I hesitated a beat and again saw a touch of worry on her face and then I said, "Maybe we should put one in at the house."

I saw the worry replaced by relief and she said, "No, I don't think so. At home I have too much to do to lie around a pool. Here I don't have anything better to do while I wait for you.

When we got off the elevator Millie started to turn into the hotel restaurant, but I told her we weren't staying at the hotel that night. I thought I saw a trace of disappointment in her eyes and as we passed the lounge I glanced in and saw Tony and Pete sitting at a table. I wondered if Millie was getting a charge out of spending time with her lovers in front of me. And they were her lovers - I had no doubt about that. No proof, but no doubt.

We had dinner and hit a hot spot for drinks and dancing. We got back to the hotel around eleven and Millie suggested we stop in the lounge for a night cap. I saw her scan the room looking for Tony and Pete and I saw her lips get tight when she spotted Tony in a booth with Wanda and he had his arm around her and was kissing her.

Millie led me to a table and she took the chair that would let her look past me and keep an eye on Tony. We had our drink and talked and if I hadn't known what was going on I'd never have tumbled to the fact that she wasn't sitting there talking to me, but was watching her lover with another woman. We had the one drink and when I asked her if she wanted another she said:

"No more booze baby. I want to get up to the room. I'm horny and unless you want to do me here on the table we need to get to a bed."

She seemed a little surprised and was a little put out that I didn't eat her pussy like I usually did - no way was I going to eat her after Tony and Pete had fucked her - but she got over it when I fucked her to her first orgasm. She went for my cock to try and get me hard again and tried to get me to go sixty-nine, but I told her I just didn't feel like it so she shrugged and sucked me. She did get me up and we fucked one more time and as I looked down into her face I wondered if it was me she was thinking of as she moaned and cried or was it Tony and/or Pete.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday I hit the bar when I got to the hotel, took a seat at the end of the bar and waited for Phil to wait on me. He set my beer down in front of me and when I put a ten down on the bar to pay for it he looked at it for a couple of seconds and then looked up at me without picking it up. I smiled, took out my wallet and gave him five twenties. He took the money and then said:

"What I did was comment on the woman and say that I wished I could land one like her someday and then I asked how she was and the flood gates opened. According to Tony she is a nymphomaniac in the sack. He says she does it all. She sucks cock, fucks in any position you can get her in and she even likes taking it up the butt. He says the only thing she won't do is DPs."

"DPs?"

"Yeah, you know, double penetrations. She will suck one of them while the other fucks her, but she won't let them do her cunt and ass at the same time."

"Did you find out anything I can use to prove to her that I know she was naked and fucking a guy other than her old man?"

"Oh yeah. What I did was ask if she had a kinky side. Did she have pierced nipples or a clit ring or something like that and Tony said nothing like that, but that she did have a heart shaped tattoo next to her pussy."

Well, there it was. Proof that my wife was a cheating slut. I thanked Phil for the information and headed for my room. For a change Millie was there, dressed and waiting for me when I got there.

"Where would you like to go tonight" I asked. I fully expected her to say the hotel restaurant and then the hotel lounge, but she surprised me and said:

"Let's see if we can find a good place in the Underground."

We did and as I sat across from her eating dinner my head was full of all kinds of shit. I had the anger of a man who was being cheated on, curiosity as to why she cheated and how it had happened so fast, resentment at her seeming desire to socialize with her lovers in front of me and then stir in the fact that I loved the woman and she had kept me very happy for almost a quarter of a century. Take it all and when it was thoroughly mixed pour it in a glass and hold it up to the light and see if you could read it like tea leaves and it would tell you what to do.

Millie noticed my silence and said, "You are quiet tonight."

"A lot on my mind."

"Like what?"

"The outcome of this trip." I saw a touch of worry on her face and said, "A lot has happened these last few days while I was in my meetings. Her eyes widened. "I'm not pleased with some of the things I've found out." Her face paled a little as I added, "We will have to see what happens when we get home. There is a very good chance that what happened here this week will have a large impact on my life."

Millie lowered her head and picked at her food the rest of the time we were there. When the meal was over I asked her what kind of mood she was in - what kind of music she'd like to dance to - she told me that she would rather just go back to the hotel and make love. As we drove back to the hotel I wondered if she had spent any part of the day with Pete and Tony and just wanted to give me used pussy one more time before we went home.

Once in our room we both undressed and when we got on the bed Millie took hold of my cock and as she stroked it she said:

"You do know that I love you, don't you?"

"I know that you once did."

"Why would you say something like that? I've always loved you Rob. I've never stopped and I never will."

I gave a non-committal grunt as I slid my cock into her pussy and started fucking her. She was extremely passionate that night and we fucked two more times. I can't speak for Millie, but for my part it was "fucked" and not "made love." As I rolled over and tried to fall asleep I still had no idea of what I was going to do.

++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning I told Millie that my morning meeting would be a short one and that I would be back to the hotel by eleven-thirty to check out and catch the hotel courtesy van to the airport. I didn't have a morning meeting. The hotel bar opened at eight and I was the first customer. Phil came over and set a beer down in front of me and I asked him:

"What has our girl been up to lately?"

"Nothing that I know of. She was by the pool for a couple of hours yesterday and both Tony and Pete talked to her, but she didn't go anywhere with them." Looking over my shoulder he said, "Speak of the devil."

I turned and looked and saw Millie getting ready to sit down on one of the lounge chairs. She was wearing the one piece tank suit that I had packed for her instead of the sexy bikini. She hadn't been there twenty minutes when Tony showed up. They talked for a good ten minutes during which time I saw Millie shake her head no several times. Finally Tony shrugged his shoulders, stood up and took something out of his shirt pocket and handed to Millie. She looked at it as he walked away and when he was out of sight she wadded it up and dropped it on the ground.

I sat there sipping beer and watching her and an hour and a half later she got up and headed for the elevators. I gave her a ten minute head start and then followed her up to the room.

On the way to the airport Millie asked me what I'd meant by the things I had said over dinner the evening before. I tried to make it sound like I wasn't telling the truth when I said:

"My presentations didn't seem to be well received and I might have lost a customer or two."

She was quiet for the rest of the flight home.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That was two years ago and in the end I did nothing. I never told her what I'd found out. I believed her when she said she loved me and always would. I still have no idea of how or it happened and happened so quickly, but I have accepted that I was partly responsible. I packed all the sexy clothes in her bag which told her I expected her to be sexy on the trip; that I wanted her to loosen up, and she did, only not in the way I expected.

The one thing the trip did accomplish was it rekindled our sex life. On any given night I can expect to find Millie waiting for me when I get home from work. She will be standing just inside the door wearing only high heels with a drink for me in one hand while the other hand fingers her pussy - getting it warmed up for me she says.

She had a fling and I've accepted that that is all it was and I've put it behind me. I can do that because I keep a very close eye on her now and she has done absolutely nothing that would make me even slightly suspicious that she is cheating on me now that we are back home.

I stare at Candy's ass and think, "I'm owed a fling" and God knows that I am tempted, but there is that evil spell that has been cast over me and the fact that I come hard-wired from the factory unable to do anything to defeat it. I watch Candy walk away and wonder again why I'm not like most of the other men I know.

12