Rob and the Kiss of Death

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to my party Rob."

She turned and walked into the living room and I followed along behind her. She walked to a coffee table, picked up something from it and handed it to me.

"Here it is. You can't say that I don't know my man. I knew you would want this."

I looked at it and saw that it was her divorce decree. I handed it back to her and said:

"Your man?"

"You were once and if I can make it happen again I will."

"Hadn't you better get ready for your other guests?"

"I only invited one guest and he's here and as you can see" she said as she spun around in front of me, "I am ready for him."

There was a faint little voice in the back of my mind saying, "Are you sure that you really want to do this" but a much louder one up front was saying, "Oh God, but have I ever missed this." She read the look on my face, smiled and held out her hand and I took it and she led me to her bedroom.

We had been apart for almost six years, but it was like it was only yesterday that we last made love. I knew the places to touch, how hard to stroke here, how soft to rub there and she knew all of my buttons and I fell asleep on the bed next to her totally exhausted.

When I awoke in the morning Mary Ellen was lying on her side looking at me. When she saw I was awake she said:

"I've never forgotten what it is like waking up next to you in the morning. Any chance I can make it a habit again?"

"I don't know Mary Ellen. There has been a lot of water flow under the bridge since then and we are not the same people we were six years ago."

"I know baby, but I am a lot smarter now than I was then. I'm older and wiser now Rob. I want to give us another shot."

"I don't know Mary Ellen. Like I said, we are not the same people anymore. I don't know anything at all about the person you are now. For example; you have been married and divorced. Any kids? Was it an amicable divorce or a bitter one? You still working the same job? There is just so much I don't know about you. Or you me for that matter."

"Where do you want me to start?"

"Married and then divorced in less than five years? That might be a place to start."

"Actually it was married and divorced in three years."

"That quick?"

"You were smarter than you knew Rob. It was my job. As with any law firm it is billable hours. Granted I wasn't a lawyer and it wasn't upon me to get them, but the lawyers that put in the hours needed support staff so I put in long hours also. We were constantly upgrading the computer system and adding new programs and the only time we could take the system down to do the work was in the evenings after the attorneys went home. Also I'd average two trips out of town a month to upgrade the systems in our other offices. Ralph, my husband, never bitched because he liked the size of my paychecks, but what I didn't know was that Ralph used my trips and some of the money from the big checks I brought home to go out and party with one of his old girlfriends. When I caught him I'm not sure what pissed me off the most; his cheating on me or his using my money to finance it."

"That doesn't sound promising Mary Ellen. As I recall it was you putting your job ahead of us that ended us."

"That was then Rob. After what I went through with Ralph it occurred to me that I was busting my ass for nothing more than a paycheck. I'm not going to advance any farther. I'm already the Director of IT Services and that is as high as I'll ever go. I'd need to be an attorney to make partner and that's the only step higher than I am now. I've been given plenty hours to work because I was willing to work them. There are nights I will have to work and there are occasional trips that I will have to take, but the job doesn't come first any more."

While she had been talking her hand had been fondling my cock with predictable results. She moved over me and lowered herself down on me cowgirl style and began to gently ride me. "I want to get used to this again baby. Please give me a chance."

I did.

We dated for a little over seven months and I ended up proposing to her for the second time. Three months later we were married.

++++++++++++++++++++

The next six years flew by and life was good. We bought a small house - having decided that neither of us would make a good parent -- made friends with the neighbors and got involved in the neighborhood barbecue and party scene. We were the perfect suburban couple although I suspect that we were not the norm. I got that impression from overhearing conversations that the norm was sex twice a week, but after six years of marriage Mary Ellen and I were still getting it on four or five times a week.

Mary Ellen still did work late about twice a week and she did average an out of town trip a month, but she never let the job interfere with our home life. One time one of her trips was scheduled perilously close to something that I had scheduled for us and I mentioned my concern. She immediately got someone else to take the trip for her.

Yes indeed I had every reason to be happy with my life.

Right up until my trip to Chicago.

Mary Ellen was on a three day trip to Chicago to oversee the setup of a new office her firm had opened in Chicago. I got a call from one of our best customers and he had a problem. He was in Chicago and since Mary Ellen was there I decided to handle the problem in person and surprise Mary Ellen. I met with Mike, discussed his problem and recommended several possible solutions one of which he picked. Our meeting ended late so I decided to hurry back to the Marriott where Mary Ellen was staying, surprise Mary Ellen and take her to dinner. The surprise was total, but it wasn't Mary Ellen who was surprised.

When I walked into the hotel I saw Mary Ellen and five guys walk from the hotel restaurant into the hotel lounge. Nothing strange in that since all the attorneys she worked with were male, but what was strange -- at least to me -- was that one of them had his hand on her ass and she was looking up at him and smiling. My instant feeling was outrage that another man was pawing my wife and I had actually taken the first three steps that would have taken me to them so I could kick the shit out of the asshole when a voice in my head shouted:

"Don't! She isn't fighting him off. She is smiling at him."

I stopped where I was and watched them disappear into the lounge. I decided that I needed to get a better look at things. I hit the hotel gift shop and bought a Cubs baseball cap and a pair of horn rimmed sunglasses. I popped the lens out of the sunglasses, took off my suit coat and tie and put on the cap and glasses and then walked over to the front desk and told them I would be checking in after a couple of drinks in the lounge and asked them to keep my coat and tie behind the counter for me.

I pulled the bill of the cap down and walked into the lounge. Mary Ellen and her five escorts were sitting in a large booth and I looked around and saw a seat at the bar that would let me watch the booth. I watched for almost an hour as the five men kissed my wife, danced with her and felt her up. I saw two of the men put their hands on her tits and play with them while Mary Ellen laughed. Once when one man got out of the booth to go to the restroom I got a quick glimpse of Mary Ellen's hand in the lap of the man sitting next to her and although it was too quick to tell for sure I though I saw a cock sticking up out of her hand.

It took all of my willpower to keep from storming over to the table, kicking some ass and telling Mary Ellen not to bother coming home. Willpower and the fact that all five men were attorneys. I could just image all the lawsuits and the five of them working on Mary Ellen's behalf in the divorce. No. I had to cool it.

Finally the six got up and headed for the elevators and got on. Since they were the only ones in the car when it stopped at the fifth floor I figured that they had taken the party to Mary Ellen's room. I knew she was on the fifth floor because when she had gotten to Chicago the day before she had called me and let me know she was in room 512. I figured that they would use her room so she could be there in case I called.

I got my coat and tie from the front desk and went up to the fifth floor. I located 512 and saw that 511 and 513 were situated nicely for what I wanted. I went back to the front desk and checked in. I asked for 511 or 513 if they were available. I was in luck and 513 was empty. I took the room and then I went down the street to where there was a Best Buy and I bought a video camera, a tripod and a digital camera.

Back at the hotel and in my room I set the video camera on the tripod, opened my door just a crack and focused the camera on the door to room 512. Then I picked up the room phone and called room 512. It rang several times and just about the time I thought I'd guessed wrong and they had gone to another room a breathless Mary Ellen answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"What's wrong? You sound like you're fighting for breath."

"I was in the shower when the phone rang. I had to run to get it before it stopped ringing."

"Just ran from the tub? Does that mean you are naked?"

"Yeah baby, it does."

"Good. That will save me some time."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that I won't have to waste time undressing you. I'm in the lobby. I'll be right up."

The video camera was cranking away and I had the digital camera focused on the door to room 512. I figured the hallway lighting was good enough so I had turned off the flash on the digital and I was ready when the door to room 512 opened and five men, three of them still naked, came boiling out of Mary Ellen's room. Behind them a naked Mary Ellen was yelling:

"Hurry, hurry."

Three of them hit the exit onto the stairwell and the other two entered rooms close to 512. I waited until all the doors were closed and turned off the video camera. I reviewed the pictures on the digital camera and was pleased to see that I had gotten some very good ones. The best ones had a naked Mary Ellen in the background with a naked man and a man in boxers in the foreground. It looked exactly like what it was; two men running out of a naked woman's room.

Decision time. Did I call Mary Ellen and tell her it was a joke and then go home and gather more information or did I go across the hall, show Mary Ellen the photos and tell her not to bother coming home. I thought about it for a bit and decided on a third course of action. I needed time to do what I needed to protect myself in the divorce that was going to come. I left the cameras in my room and crossed the hall to room 512 and knocked on the door.

Mary Ellen answered the knock. She had on a nightgown and had fresh makeup on. She took me in her arms and kissed me and then I said:

"Did I give you enough time to get your lover out of here?"

"Just barely and was he ever pissed. He'd just gotten my clothes off when you called." She let the nightgown slip from her shoulders and fall to the floor. "This is how he had me when he had to run. I know what seeing me like this does to you so you can just imagine the state he was in when he had to run for the door."

"Well, you still have tomorrow night and I'll be gone in the morning."

"Why are you here?"

I told her about the client problem and how I'd decided to surprise her as long as I was in town.

"You certainly did surprise me baby, but it is a pleasant surprise. I'm so horny I could scream and knowing it would be two more days until I got back to you was killing me. In fact I was so horny I was using the handle of my hairbrush when you called. Here baby, meet my lover."

She took me by the hand and led me over to the bed and picked up a hairbrush from the bedside stand. It had been sitting there next to an open bottle of KY lotion. She handed me the hairbrush and said:

"Rob, meet Rob junior. Hope you don't mind sloppy seconds because junior has already been in there."

She was good; I'd have to give her that. She would have done real well if she had gone to Hollywood and become an actress. The hairbrush and the KY were quick thinking on her part. If I noticed how loose and wet she probably was the brush and the KY would get the blame.

She started undressing me and when I was naked she pulled the covers down on the bed and got on it. I wondered if I suddenly went over to the second bed and pulled the covers on it down I would find a wet spot on the sheet.

Our usual way was for Mary Ellen to suck my cock and then for me to eat her pussy and then we would move into a sixty-nine and from there into whatever position we felt like. This time Mary Ellen said:

"No foreplay Rob; I'm just too horny. Get right on and ride baby" and she spread her legs.

As I moved between them I wondered if she didn't want me eating her because she was afraid I'd taste the leavings of her lovers and know what she'd been up to or if she cared for me enough that she wouldn't disrespect me in that way. I doubted that I'd ever know the answer to that one.

Mary Ellen was a little loose and had I not already known the truth I very well may have bought the "hairbrush" story. As if to demonstrate that she was indeed extremely horny Mary Ellen made love to me three times before letting me fall asleep.

In the morning we went down to the hotel restaurant for breakfast. Her five playmates were already there and while we didn't join them Mary Ellen did introduce me. Three of them I already knew from office Christmas parties and company picnics and I made sure to remember all their names. After breakfast Mary Ellen and the five went off to do whatever it was that they did on these trips (besides having orgies) and I went up to my room, collected my things and then checked out.

I used the in-flight phone to call and make some appointments and when the flight landed I went to the first one. I told the man at Addison Investigative Services what I wanted and he told me that he could do it, but that it would be expensive and the results would not be admissible in court because they would have been illegally obtained. I told him it wasn't for the courts; it was going to be leverage to make sure that the coming divorce was a lot less painful to me.

One hour later I was in the office of Jay Lawton, Esquire talking divorce. I was lucky that we didn't live in a no-fault state and that adultery was an accepted reason for a divorce. I showed him the images that I had captured with the digital camera and he watched the video I'd gotten through the video camera viewer.

"You appear to have a slam dunk here."

"Just one thing that might be a problem."

"What would that be?"

"All five men she was with are attorneys with the law firm where she works. I expect that all five will rally to her defense in a divorce. And given that she has worked there for over thirteen years the five I caught her with might only be the tip of the iceberg. I have no idea how an entire law firm will react when I sue for divorce on adultery and name five of the firm's attorneys as correspondents."

"Their response will be similar to what happens when you knock a beehive out of a tree with a stick. Have you considered filing suit against the firm for not enforcing the morals clause in their policy and procedures manual?"

"Morals clause?"

"All firms have them, at least all law firms do or have started doing after seeing and handling all of the sexual harassment cases that come up. It would greatly benefit you if one of the attorneys she has had sex with is in a supervisory position over her. And then there are alienation of affection suits that could be pursued against the five men you have visual proof on and any others we might find out about."

"I'll leave all that in your hands. You get a percentage of the settlements so go for whatever you think we can get."

Then I told him that I had a few things to look into and to hold off serving the papers until I gave him the go ahead.

"It maybe a couple of weeks, but if things go right for me it will make things much, much easier.

++++++++++++++++++

Mary Ellen came home the next day and I gave the performance of a lifetime as a loving husband besotted with his sexy wife. The day I was waiting for came a week after Mary Ellen's return from Chicago. She called me at work and let me know that she was going to be working late that night. I told her that I'd had a rough day and that I would probably be in bed sleeping when she got home. She made no comment on that since we had never made love on the nights she worked late. She always said that she was so beat after such a long day that she just didn't feel like it, but I now knew that it was because she was afraid that I'd feel what she had been up to. I called Mike at Addison and told him that Mary Ellen would be working late that night.

At two the next afternoon I got a call from Mike and he told me that he had what I wanted. At five I met him in his office and he gave me the information that he had gathered on Mary Ellen's Chicago Gang of Five.

"There were four there last night who were not part of the Chicago bunch. Would you like the information on them also?

"Can you get if for me by next week?"

"I can have it for you by this time tomorrow."

"Do it."

I took the files and the DVD he gave me and called Mary Ellen and told her that I would be late and not to hold dinner for me. I went back to my office and read the information in the files that Mike had given me. Four of the five were married and the fifth was engaged to be married and the wedding was to take place in six weeks.

Clawson, Billings, Bently and Taylor occupied the fifth floor of the Marcus Building and a few well placed bribes had gotten an Addison operative into the building as part of the night janitorial crew and he had placed wireless spy cams anywhere that a sexual liaison could be held on the fifth floor. After weeding out all the footage that didn't pertain to Mary Ellen the product of those cameras had been put on the DVD that Mike had given me.

I plugged the DVD into the set-up we had in our conference room and settled back to watch my personal porn video. It started with two guys walking into a conference room and walking over to a couch. It turned out that the couch was a sofa-bed and they pulled it out. Then one of the guys went to a closet and got out a rubber sheet and a cotton sheet and the two men made the bed. Other men came into the room until there were seven men. Four of them were part of Mary Ellen's Chicago group and I knew the other three from various firm functions that Mary Ellen had drug me to. One of the seven was going to make Jay Lawton Esquire wet his pants with joy. That one man was Jason Bently, the managing partner of Clawson, Billings, Bently and Taylor and the man who could be considered to be Mary Ellen's boss.

On the screen I saw an eighth man enter the room carrying a boom box. He set it on the table and looked at Bently. Bently nodded and the eighth man pushed a button on the boom box and what I can only call 'bump and grind' music started playing. The door opened and Mary Ellen made an entrance similar to what a stripper would make at an adult club. Actually, it was exactly how a stripper would have done it and Mary Ellen proceeded to do a strip number that would have had them stamping their feet, clapping their hands and hollering and whistling at one of those clubs. When she was down to thigh highs and heels she danced over and sat down on the edge of the sofa-bed.

One of the men brought out a deck of cards, shuffled them and then spread them out in a fan on the conference room table. While he was doing that the others stripped down. Each man drew a card and then they compared them. The man who drew the highest card walked over to Mary Ellen and she took his cock in her mouth and worked on it for a minute or so and then she laid back on the sofa bed and the man mounted her. After that it was just changing bodies and repetitive sex. One fucked her while she sucked another. The part that I liked best was when Bently fucked Mary Ellen in her ass and the reason that I liked it was that sodomy was still on the books as a crime in our state. Several of the others had her ass also and a couple of times she had a man in her mouth, a man in her cunt and a man in her ass at the same time.