Rob Cuckolds Me

Story Info
A first time being a cuckold.
7k words
4.2
69.4k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My names Sarah I'm twenty five years old and I've been married to Matt, whose twenty eight, for three years. Four months ago Matt suffered a nasty viral infection which has left him with some side effects. One of these is the fact that he can no longer achieve an erection which has left him in a fairly depressed state. As a young couple we had been enjoying a very good sex life with some form of sex play taking place most days to a lesser or larger degree. Since his recovery things have obviously changed and even though he continues to pleasure me with his fingers, mouth and toys the same sexual frisson is no longer there. He also can't make the actions to do me with a strap on. We both still love each other deeply but the situation, at present, is having a greater negative effect on him, especially his mind.

Two weeks ago it was my birthday and Matt told me that he had arranged a special day for me and I had taken the time off work. I was told that I had to stay in bed until he called me, and when I eventually came downstairs I found a full breakfast awaiting me including smoked salmon and scrambled eggs with bucks-fizz, my favourite after which I opened my cards and presents from family and friends. I eventually opened Matt's present and discovered it was a voucher for a pampering session at our local beauty salon for that morning at ten-thirty.

I got dressed and made my way to the salon and during my session I had a lava shells massage, a facial, eyebrow shape, manicure and pedicure and waxing treatments including a tidying up of my Brazilian. I returned home at about one o'clock.

After I got home Matt gave me another present and a when I unwrapped it I discovered it was a silver necklace consisting of two entwined hearts. It contained a small card with a poem written on it. 'I have always loved you and love you still, you're the very best. And I hope that you will see the good, in what I might suggest'. The necklace was beautiful and Matt put it on for me, but the poem was puzzling. He then told me that he had another surprise for me but wouldn't tell me what it was and that I'd have to wait.

Just after about one-thirty the door bell rang and Matt answered it. I could hear him talking to somebody but I couldn't make out what was being said. The door to the lounge, where I was sitting, opened and Matt showed in a gentleman who was about six feet tall with distinguished looking grey hair and I guessed he was late forties. "Oh.. Sarah this is Robert.. Robert this is Sarah," Matt said by way of introduction.

"Nice to meet you," Robert said coming over to the sofa and shaking my hand.

"Robert take a seat," Matt said directing him to the armchair. "Think of the poem and I want you to listen to what Roberts got to say," Matt continued, which made me quite nervous but curious.

"First of all its Rob," he said having sat down. "I don't know how much Matt's told you," he continued.

"Err..." I responded nervously, not knowing anything.

"She doesn't know anything.. It's her birthday surprise," Matt interjected from the other armchair.

"A hah!.. " Rob said with a note of mischief in his voice. "Well to be blunt and to the point I've been having a few conversations with Matt, e-mails and on the phone and he's invited me over here today so that I can spend the afternoon fucking you, in his place," he continued bluntly.

"What!" I exclaimed, the shock having nearly taken my voice away.

"Don't be scared," Matt said. "It's something I've been I've been thinking about for a little while."

"You mean.."

"Hear me out Sarah," Matt said, cutting me short. "You know I can't do the things I'd like to with you in the bedroom anymore. It makes me feel quite inadequate and bad that I can't fully satisfy my own wife anymore. "

"But this?" I butted in.

"Hang on, let me finish," he continued. "I know how much you enjoy the physical act and I don't want you to miss out on that. I know you could go out and find someone to replace me in that department, but I also trust that you wouldn't. However I've been trying to reconcile my conscience and try and find a way round it. I've thought about it a lot and decided that if I found a replacement and gave you my blessing to go and play then I could live with that and be a happy man knowing you were being satisfied.. And I've chosen Rob," he explained.

"Whoo!.. I don't know.. this has all come as a shock."

"If you like Rob you've got my blessing."

"Hang on.. your asking me to..."

"Only if you want to."

"Err... I don't know if it would be right or if I could do it."

"That's why I bought you the necklace. The two hearts are me and you, never to be parted and it shows our strength. I really want you to give this a go for my peace of mind and your physical satisfaction.. You deserve that at least."

"I can see what you're saying and I'm really overwhelmed by your love for me.. but."

"But nothing.. give it a try.. please," Matt pleaded.

I really didn't want to disappoint him. "Why Rob?" I questioned trying some way to extricate myself from this without upsetting him.

"I've thought carefully about this," Matt went on. "I didn't want someone around our age I thought you'd be more comfortable with someone older. I wanted someone with experience to try and ensure your enjoyment and with a little research I came across Rob."

"I see.." I said.

"Perhaps I might be able to help," Rob said intervening. "Just to let you know I'm married and Matt's talked to my wife. I have a higher sex drive than her and she allows me to indulge my excess once or twice a week. I'm not out for relationships and I only repeat encounters with six months gap in-between."

"Right.. but how does your wife cope?" I asked.

"Trust and love," he replied. My mind was in total confusion but his comments had a certain reassurance about them.

"So you want to make love to me?" I asked him bluntly.

"No," came his surprising reply. "But I would love to fuck you," he added. I understood his differentiation and was slowly coming round to Matt's idea.

"Will you be with me Matt?"

"I don't mind him being here.. It might even heighten your satisfaction," Rob explained.

"But Matt.. do you want Rob to take me?.. do you want to watch?" I asked.

"I've asked Rob to come here and I'd love to watch him pleasuring you," Matt responded. A silence descended on the room.

"It looks like I'm about to be done then," I responded, disturbing the quiet, and by way of giving my consent.

"Thank you baby," Matt said, in delight.

"One more thing," Rob said. "Do you want kissing or no kissing, I'm happy either way.

"Err.. Matt?" I responded, putting the onus on him.

"I think kissing is an important part of the 'sexing up' process and I'm comfortable with it, if it's O.K. with you Sarah," he said, batting it back to me.

"It's fine with me," I confirmed. Although it sounds rather 'cold' and 'clinical' when described like this the atmosphere in the room was quite warm and friendly. It was an unusual situation, a very strange position for me to be in, but I wasn't feeling uncomfortable. I knew I was about to be taken by a stranger and that my husband would be a voyeur observing it all and strangely the whole scenario was actually becoming quite exhilarating.

"Rob it's no good you sitting there why don't you join Sarah," Matt said. Rob stood up and came over to sit next to me on the sofa.

"That's nice aftershave," I said, to generate some conversation.

"It's called 'Dirty English' it's by Juicy Couture," he informed me.

"Are you 'dirty'," I asked provocatively, as I relaxed into the situation.

" I suppose that's for me to know and for you to find out," he replied as he put his arm around my shoulder. "Are you?"

"Uhmm.. I don't know," I responded, coyly, as I felt his hand on my breast through my dress. "But I think I'm about to find that out as well." Rob lowered his head towards mine and our lips met. He was very gentle and gradually his tongue wormed its way into my mouth and I responded by entwining mine with his. His hand was now fully over my boob and he was squeezing it. Suddenly in my head it dawned on me that we were on our way. I thought about it for a brief second and realised I didn't want it to stop, I wanted Rob. My sexual craving had been awakened and I was curious about Rob, what was he like and more importantly what was he going to do to me. I then felt a little shiver go through my body as Rob's other hand made contact with the flesh on my thigh, stroking lightly.

He now had a firmer grip on my leg and his actions indicated he wanted me to open my legs for him and without any hesitation I parted them a little. This enabled him to move his hand and I could feel the warmth of his skin inching higher up under my dress, it felt good and made me tingle. I looked over towards Matt and he looked happy with what he could see. Rob's hand was now firmly between my legs rubbing on my panties. Slowly our lips parted, "It's time to get you undressed," he whispered into my ear. He removed both his hands, stood up, took my hand and assisted me to my feet.

I was stood facing Matt and Rob removed his jacket before standing behind me. I could feel the zipper at the back of my dress gradually being lowered right down. Rob kissed me on my back, just below the nape of my neck, before beginning to ease the black fabric off my shoulders, he was beginning to strip me in front of my husband. The dress slipped off easily and he worked it down over my body until it was on the floor, he held my waist as I stepped out of it. I was left in my underwear, a black lace balconette bra and matching lace thong, and I was glad I'd put on one of my nicer sets. "Lovely lingerie," Rob remarked as he made me do a twirl. "It's a pity such nice fillies have to come off," he added. He unhooked my bra , helped slip it off and dropped it to the floor. His hands came round in front of me and he cupped my breasts. "Nice little titties," he whispered.

"They're not too small are they?" I questioned, as they're only a 32A.

"No, they're wonderful.. so firm.. with little nipples that are hard already," he said reassuringly. "Why don't you sit down.. then we'll be able to remove your panties," he continued. He had such a wonderful calm yet authoritative voice that it sounded like the most natural thing to do. I sat back down on the sofa and standing in front of me he leant forwards, put his fingers inside the waistband of my thong and as I raised myself up a little he eased them all the way down my legs until they were hanging off his finger, before being dropped to the floor. He then began undressing himself and stopped when he was down to his white boxer trunks.

He stood in front of me took hold of my legs, pulling my bottom to the edge of the sofa before lifting them up and spreading me open. "That's a lovely neat landing strip you've got," he said. He knelt down on the floor and using his hands he pulled my pussy lips open. "That looks great," he said. "Nice and pink and already a little moist," he observed before dropping his head.

"Oooooooh!" I exhaled noisily as his tongue licked along my slit.

"My we are a sensitive one," he remarked. My sex is quite responsive but his initial touch also caught me slightly unawares. "Mmmmm!.. Sarah you taste great," he said having licked me a little more. He was certainly doing wonderful things to my pussy, probing his tongue into my love hole and teasing my clit with his mouth and tongue. I was starting to juice up and was moaning my pleasure in response. He was taking his time and seemed to be enjoying administering his oral skills. He seemed to be lapping at my honey pot for some time and was working me up steadily, giving me wonderful butterfly feelings in my tummy. He then began rubbing his thumb over my clit, pressing into it, whilst licking around my anal ring.

"Mmmmm! that feels good," I said. "But I don't take anal," I added.

"I don't give it," he replied. "But most ladies enjoy a little rimming," he explained before returning to action with his tongue. His thumb action increased and his tongue began probing my love hole again.

"Mmmm!.. you're going to make me cum.. if you carry on like that," I informed him breathlessly however he didn't stop but seemed to just redouble his effort. "Uhmmm!.. that's good!.. don't stop!.. don't stop.. Oooooooooh!.. I'm cumming!.. I'm cumming!" I shouted whilst my body began to shake uncontrollably and I tried, unsuccessfully, to push my pussy into his face in the throes of a terrific climax. He kept his thumb working and his tongue actively slurping me until my orgasm subsided.

"That was tremendous," he said, lifting his head up.

"It was.. incredible.. for me as well," I spluttered, in a low voice, still catching my breath.

"You are one terrifically wet young lady and your juice is so tasty," he said licking his lips. "That's you ready for playing with," he continued, standing in front of me. I knew what he was hinting at so I sat myself up. I was looking directly at a sizeable bulge in his boxers, I got my fingers inside the waistband and lowered them.

"Wow!" I exclaimed loudly, stopping their decent around his thighs. "That's a big one!" I continued in astonishment as I stared at the largest dick I'd seen, in real life.

"Do you like it?" he questioned quietly.

"Err.. well," I stammered still in shock.

"It's not woken up yet," he pointed out. "You can touch it.. it won't bite," he said jokingly. "It might spit though.. but hopefully not till later," he continued mischievously. I was looking at an un-cut dick of some size, both long and fat in its flaccid state, which was accompanied by a pair of sizeable balls. It appeared quite veiny giving it an older well used look, which tied in somehow with his age. I continued to remove his boxers before gingerly putting my hand out and wrapping it around his meat. It was big, and I imagined it would only be getting bigger as I put my other hand under his balls which proved to be large and heavy. I was quite overwhelmed by his manhood and was in a daze. "You can stroke it," he said encouragingly, snapping me out of my stupor.

I followed his instructions and began sliding my hand up and down. He responded and did indeed waken up, expanding and hardening in my hand until it became impossible for me to fasten my fingers right round him. "Ladies say I taste pretty good," he said, suggestively. I looked over towards Matt, seeking some sort of approval, and he beamed a wonderful smile of consent back at me.

I rolled back Rob's foreskin exposing his bulbous purple helmet before poking out my tongue and licking it all over. He had a gorgeous tang about him, a real man taste. I've found this to be the case with uncut guys I've met, it seems the foreskin helps develop that distinctive flavour. I looked up at Rob and he had a satisfied look on his face. Once he was nice and wet I slipped his head into my mouth, which almost filled it. I concentrated on poking my tongue into his eye, running it around the corona and licking the frenulum . My god-mother had informed me of how important that membrane of flesh is in giving good head. I would discuss sex with her but never with my mother. The position we were in afforded the best opportunity to work the tongue underneath it and although I wasn't taking in hardly any of his length Rob seemed to be enjoying the attention I was giving him, judging by the sighs and groans of satisfaction he was emitting, which pleased me.

"You've got a wicked tongue, it stimulates all the right spots," he informed me after I'd been sucking for some time. "It's got me good and hard and ready for you," he went on. I felt a little rush of excitement knowing he wanted to put it 'somewhere else'. "Why don't we take you from behind.. to begin with," he suggested.

"That's fine.. doggies my favourite," I told him.

"Like so many ladies," he said. "Come here," he continued, helping me to my feet. "Kneel down facing the back of the sofa," he instructed. "That's it," he told me as I got on my knees on the edge of the seat. "Now legs apart a little more.. face down and bum up."

I looked behind me and could see Matt "Good girl.. enjoy," he mouthed before giving me a big smile. Rob was right behind me and was rubbing his meat along my slit. I felt a hand pulling me open as his head nuzzled against the entrance to my love hole. He pushed forward slowly and I could feel my entrance being stretched, I'd never experienced anything like it before. "Aaaaagh!" I uttered, biting my lip.

"Don't worry Sarah.. you've taken my head," Rob uttered quietly. "We'll just take it slow.. relax and get used to it," he said reassuringly before he pushed again. "No.. don't move away.. you've got to push back against me," he directed. I felt him place his hands on my hips as he edged forwards again. I kept myself as still as possible and felt him opening me up as he went a little deeper. "That's it.. you can take it," he encouraged. Little by little I felt myself filling up as he fed more of himself inside me. It felt so different being stretched so wide and being so full. "I knew you could do it.. you've taken all of me," he eventually announced. I felt a feeling of satisfaction, having been able to accommodate him. "Just get used to it.. how does it feel?" he questioned.

"It's different.. but feels great," I assured him.

"That's good.. hopefully it will get even better when we start to fuck you properly," he said, filling me with a feeling of sexual anticipation tinged with a little nervousness. He very slowly withdrew himself, almost, before sliding his length back inside me. It really felt amazing and I realised I was actually being fucked by a very big dick and my husband was watching. From those very first strokes I'd started to moan in appreciation of what he was doing to me.

Rob had got into the groove and was shafting me at a very steady pace with long deep thrusts. He was clearly enjoying doing me and was grunting and sighing quite loudly. "That feels so good.. you're so wonderfully wet.. it's creaming all round your fuck hole," he observed.

"It's you that's getting me like this," I told him in-between moaning.

"It's because you're so incredibly tight and juicy," he continued. He gradually started increasing his pace as well as the force of his inward thrusting as he was now doing me hard and going extremely deep

"Oh fuck!.. that's so good.. don't stop!" I encouraged him loudly. I knew that I was close to the edge and that Rob had been teasing me superbly, stopping short of tipping me over before going again. Being experienced he was able to control me like a dream, but I was now so wanting him to finish me. Rob obviously understood my need and responded positively, giving it to me perfectly, knowing how to stimulate all my sensitive spots from within. "Ooooooooh!.. Shit Rob!.. You're going to make me cum again," I shrieked. "Aagh!.. Aaaagh!.. Aaaaaaaagh!.. Oh yes!.. I'm cumming!.. I'm cumming!.. Mmmmmmmmm!" I cried as I climaxed long and hard again. My legs were shaking so much I couldn't support myself and I collapsed forwards on to the sofa, slipping off his still erect pole. I was moaning uncontrollably having been given and experiencing one of the best orgasms of my life.

Everything seemed to go silent apart from the heavy breathing from both Rob and myself. I was lying lengthwise on the sofa, face down, and Rob came and sat on the edge near my waist. His hand was gently stroking my back and over my bum cheeks." I think you enjoyed that," he said rhetorically.

"And some," I replied, almost crying tears of joy, it had been quite an emotional experience.

"You took it really well," he continued.

"Thank you," I said as he continued stroking me, occasionally letting his fingers wander along my anal crack.

12