Rob Gets Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls came back to the table and Clara said, "Sorry it took so long, but it took time to make the plans."

"What plans" Ben asked.

"Actually it was several plans. The first is the barbecue we are having his Sunday to introduce Judy to all of our friends. That will be followed by a couple of party's the timing of which we aren't quite sure of at this time."

I looked from Judy to Clara and then back to Judy and she was giving me that same mega-watt smile she had given me at her place earlier. It appeared that I had been committed to a barbecue and that if I wanted to keep seeing that smile I'd better keep my mouth shut and go along with the program. I also noticed the looks I was getting from Clara and Brenda. Looks that I couldn't decipher. I glanced at my watch, saw the time and said:

"I hate to be a party pooper, but tomorrow is a work day for me and I need to get home and get my beauty sleep."

"Hate to tell you this bud" Jerry said, "But sleep isn't going to help you any."

"I don't know about that" Judy said. "After all beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Brenda laughed and said, "Amen to that."

While driving Judy home she said how much she liked my friends and that she was looking forward to meeting more of them at the barbecue. In the nine hours since Judy had sat down in my office and then climbed in my car for the ride back to her place my curiosity had gotten stronger and stronger and I decided that the way to satisfy that curiosity was to be just as straight forward as she seemed to be. So I took the bull by the horns and said:

"Time to clue Robert in on just what is going on here Mrs. James."

"Whatever do you mean??"

"You know damned well what I mean. What prompted you to go to personnel, pull my file and then plop yourself down on the chair in my office and ask me where we were going to go on our first date?"

"You will just laugh if I tell you."

"Quite possibly, but so what? I'm guessing that so far things have gone the way you wanted and I'm not unhappy about it so I doubt very much that my laughing will change anything."

"Let me ask you something. Do you believe that it is possible that there really could be anything like love at first sight?"

"I not only believe it, but I have experienced it. Unfortunately it was only on my part. The young lady in question did not return the sentiment."

"That must have sucked."

"Big time! So you are saying that you fell for me when you first saw me?"

"I don't know if it was love at first sight or not. What I do know is that when I first saw you my immediate thought was I just have to meet that man. I've never felt like that toward any other man. Not even with my late unlamented husband when we first met. One of my character traits is going after what I want so I came after you."

"So what is the next step in your plan?"

Oh no bubba; the next step is up to you. You know where I'm coming from; now we need to see where you want to go."

"I think we both know the answer to that. You did say you noticed my reaction when I first saw you, but I need to let you know upfront that I'm not a pushover. You are going to have to work for it."

"Isn't that supposed to be my line?"

"Maybe twenty years ago, but this is the new age. Men and women are supposed to be equal now."

"I can see that I've got my work cut out for me if I intend to bring you to heel."

"Never happen sweetpea. Any partnership I enter into is going to be fifty-fifty."

"Okay enlightened man; what's next?"

"Where would you like to go and what would you like to do tomorrow evening?"

"Up to you.'

"No it isn't. We have to get to know each other better and learn each other's likes and dislikes. Tonight was my choice so tomorrow is yours. I'll figure out what to do Saturday and you have already seen to it that Sunday is planned. After that we will see."

When I got her home I walked her to her door and thanked her for a fun evening. She threw her arms around me and kissed me. It caught me by surprise and it wasn't until I felt her tongue pushing into my mouth that I got my head out of my ass and kissed her back. We must have tongue wrestled for about five minutes before we broke apart. She looked at me and said:

"I'm not easy and I'm not a slut, but we both know where we want this to go. Do we have to waste time doing the dance?"

"Are you sure about this?"

"Dead certain."

What did it matter? I had lusted for her from the first moment I'd set eyes on her so why not go for it? It would either work out or it wouldn't and if it didn't at least I would have had a taste.

"Lead the way."

She took me by the hand and led me into the house and straight to the bedroom. We undressed each other then she got on the bed, spread her legs and waited for me. I surprised her when I didn't move right between them and instead bent down and kissed her. We swapped tongues for a bit and then I broke the kiss and started kissing my way down her body. I spent some time working on her nipples and then I licked and kissed my way down to her belly button, worked my lips around her pierced navel and then on down to her pussy which I licked and sucked until I gave her an orgasm.

While she was coming down from her high I gently eased my cock into her pussy and started stroking in and back. Her legs came up and locked around me, her nails dug in my butt cheeks and she started to moan. The longer we fucked the louder the moans got until she was screaming out "Fuck meeeeeeeeeee!' I picked up the pace and did her a little harder and a little faster and then I was there and as I pushed my load into her she had a second orgasm. I fell to the bed next to her and she rolled up on an elbow and looked down into my face and said:

"We've got to do it again. That was the first time ever that I've had two orgasms during one coupling and I've just got to see if it happens again."

"I'm not opposed to the idea, but unlike yours mine needs a tad of recovery time."

"Betcha I can speed things up" she said as she moved her body so she could get me in her mouth. After a minute or so I pulled her into a sixty-nine and she took her mouth off me and:

"Don't do that! You made a mess in me."

"So what? If it was someone else's mess it would matter, but its mine so it doesn't" and I went back to working on her clit.

When she got me to where she thought I was good to go she swung around and settled down to me in the cowgirl position and started fucking me. She rode me until I just had to get off and then I rolled her onto her back and went at her hard and fast. She came and seconds later I did to. When I fell to the bed next to her gasping for breath she reached down, took my limp cock in her hand and said:

"Thank God we didn't wait to do this."

I guess I could have said "Amen to that" but I didn't. I just laid there and wondered if her fondling my cock was going to lead to its resurrection. It did and we got one more time and two more orgasms for her before I was done and couldn't go again.

I started to get up and she asked me where I was going.

"Home. I'm going to need a shower before going to work."

"You could shower here."

"I could, but my clothes are all at home. I can't go to work in Levis and a polo shirt."

"But I wanted to cuddle up to you and sleep with you. I wanted to wake up in your arms."

"Next time. What time should I pick you up tonight?"

"How about six? Dress sports coat casual."

As I drove home I was wondering what was wrong with Herbert James that he was out running around on his wife. She was drop dead gorgeous and was a tiger in bed. Why had he strayed? Was it a flaw in his character or was it something that Judy had caused him to do. I really, really hoped that the problem was Herbie not being able to keep it in his pants because I was already falling under Judy's spell.

The next day at work was so busy that Judy never entered my mind. At least I never gave her a thought until late that afternoon. At three, my secretary buzzed me and said that she had a Mrs. James on the line and asked if she should put her through. Iris had been at a doctor's appointment on the day Mr. Coleman and his party did their walk through so she had no idea who Mrs. James was.

"I think you had better if you like your job. Mrs. James is Mr. Coleman's personal assistant and you do know who Mr. Coleman is don't you?"

"Got it boss. Line three."

I picked up the phone and said, "I hope you are not calling to cancel."

"Of course not, but I do need to change the time. I'm going to be in a meeting and I won't get out of here until a quarter to six. Can you pick me up at seven?"

"See you at seven."

"Kisses lover."

Kisses and lover? I kind of liked the sound of that.

I picked her up at seven and asked "Where to?"

"Downtown. Corner of Talbot and Sixth."

I pointed the car toward downtown and asked, "How did your meeting go?"

"It was fruitful."

"I have to admit that I'm curious about what a personal assistant does."

"To be honest about it all I am is a glorified secretary. I just don't sit behind a desk all the time. I travel with the boss everywhere he goes and take notes about who says what, about the things he sees and comments on. I keep track of the time and his schedule and if he needs to be somewhere at a certain time I remind him. That's it; I just follow him around."

"Somehow I think you are playing it down a touch, but it does sound important even if you are shading things a bit. Next question. Where are we going?"

"We are going to the corner of Talbot and Sixth where we will sip some chilled wine and look at things."

"That doesn't tell me much."

"You were the one who said we needed to get to know each other better. I just want to see your reaction when we get to where I'm taking you."

When we got to Talbot and Sixth she showed me where to part and then I followed her into Ashland's Art Gallery. Once in the door she said:

"A girl I know from the gym where I work out is an artist and she is having a showing here this weekend. I wanted to come down and offer some support."

Before I could say anything a very attractive redhead came into the room, saw me, yelled out "Rob?" and then ran over to me, gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I returned the hug and said:

"How they hanging Mel?"

"I didn't know you were coming."

"I didn't know either until my date drug me in the door."

Apparently in her rush to greet me she hadn't paid attention to my companion. She looked toward Judy and her eyes got big.

"Judy?" She looked from Judy to me and then back at Judy. "You know Rob?"

"Trying to get to know him. I guess I can take it that you know him."

"Mel and I went to school together" I said. "I take it that Mel is the artist you came to see?"

"She is."

Mel said "I'll catch up with you two later, but right now I have to mingle" and she walked over to a couple that had just walked in the door.

"You went to school together?"

"Not really. We attended the same college at the same time, but we didn't have any classes together."

"Then how did you meet?"

"I needed money and there was a notice on the bulletin board that the Art Department needed a couple of male models so I signed up. That's where I met Mel."

"Is this an old love that I'm going to have to worry about?"

"Not at all. She is just a friend" which was a true statement. I just neglected to add with benefits after the word the word friend. "Last I knew she was engaged to be married."

Which was also true. Our friends with benefits relationship ended when Mel told me she met someone she thought she could make the long haul with.

Judy and I circulated and viewed the artwork on the walls and easels. Suddenly Judy stopped and stared at a picture and said "That's you!"

I looked at it and indeed it was me in the painting. The title on the picture was Nude at Rest and it was basically a takeoff on Amedeo Modigliani's famous Reclining Nude with a male instead of a female figure.

"She's seen you naked?"

"Along with seventeen other art students."

"I'm jealous."

Just then Mel came up and said, "You like my favorite model?"

Judy giggled and asked, "How much? I've got just the perfect place to hang it."

"Sorry girlfriend, but that one is not for sale. I only put it out at showings because it gets me a lot of requests to duplicate it using a husband or boyfriend in place of Rob. It is quite the money maker."

Some woman came and got Mel and they went off and as Mel walked away Judy looked at me and said, "My female sense is telling me that she won't sell it because of a personal attachment to it or maybe the subject. Care to comment?"

"No. It was years ago and in the past as far as I'm concerned."

And it was. Mel and I had fucked up a storm for s few years, but we both realized that the only place e were compatible was in bed and that other than a friends with benefits relationship we weren't going anywhere.

From the gallery we went to Duke's Steak House for dinner and then since the next day wasn't a work day for either of us we went to The Pit for drinks and dancing. When I took her home and walked her to her door she put the key into the lock and then turned, put her arms around me and kissed me. She broke the kiss and said:

"Ready to repeat last night?"

I looked into her eyes and knew that I wasn't going to let go of her. She had me and I had to make sure that she wanted to keep me. I smiled and said:

"You betcha."

Over breakfast she said "I've already had the big wedding and all the hoopla that goes with it and I'd just as soon not do all of that again unless of course you want to go that way."

That caught me totally by surprise and I said, "Aren't you being a little premature? We don't even know each other all that well."

"True, but I know me well enough to know what I want in a man and I know that you fill the bill. You told me that you knew how it is with love at first sight feeling so you know what I'm feeling now. The only question now is just how much time do you want to waste getting to know me better?"

"I don't know. We will just have to wait and see.

The barbecue at Ben and Clara's was an eye opener. As advertised all of my friends were present to meet 'my new girlfriend' and they all seemed to be taken by her. Marsha Bing cornered me and said:

"Don't be stupid on this one Rob. Lock her in before you lose her."

"Ben and Jerry pulled me aside about an hour into the affair and Ben asked, "When is the bachelor party?"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Remember the night we met you at Bud's? When Clara told us about the barbecue and a couple of parties the timing of which had yet to be decided?"

"Yeah; I remember."

"Judy told the girls in the bathroom that she was going to marry you as soon as she could get you to pull your head out of your ass and propose. The parties they were talking about were your bachelor party and Judy's bridal shower."

It didn't take all that long. In three weeks I gave up the fight. I surrendered on a Sunday and she said, "How does Friday sound? We get the license and the blood tests done tomorrow and the three day waiting period will be up Thursday and Friday we can do it at City Hall."

"Sounds good to me."

"Only one thing else has to be done."

"And that would be?"

"It is a bit old fashioned, but you need to ask daddy for my hand in marriage."

"You're joking right? I'm supposed to go see a man I've yet to meet and ask him for permission to marry you?"

"Don't sweat it lover; daddy is a pussy cat. I've already told him that I'm going to marry you. It is just a formality baby."

"Well if I have to I guess I can do it."

"Good. We are having dinner with him tomorrow."

"Have you really thought this out? What if your father takes one look at me and doesn't like what he sees? What if he doesn't like what he sees enough for him to try and get you to kick me to the curb?"

"Never happen lover. I've got you and I'm going to keep you. You are my man forever and always."

On Monday I met Judy at the City County Building and we applied for the license. Next we hit the clinic for the blood tests following which we drove to my place and dropped of her car. On the drive to Mario's Restaurant I told her I was a little nervous about meeting her dad.

"Not really nervous about meeting him, but what if he doesn't like me? What if he says no?"

"If he says no we will get married anyway. Like I told you; this is just a formality. Daddy knows me and he knows full well that I intend to be your wife. Even if he hates your guts on first sight he will suck it up because he will lose me if he doesn't and he knows it. I've already told him that I am going to be yours for the rest of our lives. It is a done deal as far as I am concerned."

We got to the restaurant and got a table toward the back. We ordered drinks and I admit to being a little nervous as I waited for her father to appear. I had to wonder what he was thinking about his only child telling him she was going to marry a man she had known for less than a month. Judy pulled me out of my thoughts when she said:

"Daddy's here."

I looked over at the door and then looked back a Judy with a confused look on my face. The man headed for our table was James Coleman; the man whose corporation I worked for. Judy looked at me and smiled.

"Daddy already knows who you are so you are not a surprise to him."

"Well he damned sure is a surprise to me" I said in a pissed off tone of voice.

Her smile slipped a little, but before more words could be said her father was at our table. I rose and offered him my hand and I shook it as he said:

"Do you mind if I call you Rob? I've heard so much about you lately that I feel like I already know you."

"Not at all sir."

"I take it from the look on your face that Princess didn't give you a heads up?"

"Princess?"

"My pet name for my daughter."

"You are right sir. She did not prepare me for this at all."

"Knock off the 'sir' bit son. Call me Jim."

I looked over at Judy and said in a slightly sarcastic tone, "You got some splainin to do here Princess."

"I had to wait until I was sure that I'd hooked you before letting you meet daddy. I didn't want to scare you off.

Then it came out. Judy wasn't her father's personal assistant; she was his understudy. She did the duties of a PA, but her real function was to learn all about the business so when the time came she could step in and take hold of the reins. Judy's father and I got along well and following that introductory dinner we saw each other often over the next three days. Oh, I did formally ask him for his daughter's hand and he laughingly gave it.

Once the formality was out of the way and I knew who daddy was things got a little sticky as we discussed a few things on the count down to the Friday wedding at City Hall. Like when I absolutely refused to take a position in the company that was more fitting for the consort of the boss's daughter. I flat said no; I would earn all my promotions based on my job performance and Jim laughed and said:

"Judy told me that would be your response."

Another was when I insisted on a prenuptial agreement. I did not want anyone to ever get the idea I was marrying Judy for her money. Last, but by no means least, I refused to give up my condo and move into Judy's house. My argument was that I did not want to live in a house that still held all the memories of her husband. I wanted a place where we could build our own memories. In the end I got my way.

We were married in a civil ceremony, spent a week in Cabo for a honeymoon and then came home and started building our life together.

The next six years were great years. Judy and I fit each other like a hand in a glove. We were both interested in the same things and our love life could only be called fantastic. The only part of our marriage that I didn't care for was her job. She had to travel with her father and it killed me to be apart from her even if it was only for a day or two.