Rob, Harry, Suellen and Mellissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He came back the next night and I didn't even bother to protest when he pushed me down on the floor just inside the front door. I just let him take me and while he was doing it I had orgasms like you wouldn't believe. Not because he was a skillful lover because he wasn't, but because I was getting off on the being taken part. Then things took on a life of their own. The 'taking' morphed into getting off because your super good buddy was fucking your wife then it slid into being a kick doing Harry behind your back and it was the cheating itself that was getting me off.

"I know it sounds trite Rob, but it was only sex. I never stopped disliking Harry, but it was a major kick fucking him. I don't understand it; I can't explain it, but it was there.

"The trash talk you heard before coming into the room? That's all it was, trash talk. You played sports with Harry so I know you must have showered with him a time or two and you have probably seen his dick. He isn't even as big as you and you know it so you know all that pencil-dicked crap was just bullshit trash talk; garbage to keep the excitement level up. Again Rob, it was only sex. There was no love involved. There wasn't even any 'like' involved. I still loved you. It is my curse that I still do. Thank you for hearing me out and letting me finally get it off my chest."

She got up and walked away.

+++++++++++++++++++

Over the next day or so I thought about what Suellen had told me. In the days after the meltdown of our marriage if she had told me those things I would not have believed a word of it, but now knowing Harry for the ass wipe that he was I was more prone to believe some of the things she said. I could see Harry doing some of the things Suellen said he did.

I also knew how wound up Suellen got when she got into the sex act so I could somewhat picture a rape where she got into it. And there had been nights when we made love that we went after each other like animals in heat and trash talk had been a part of it. I spent some time thinking about what Suellen had told me and two days later I gave her a call.

"Have dinner with me?"

The next morning I said, "That was certainly intense."

"I had a lot stored up."

"Stored up?"

"That's the first sex I've had since we split up."

"You're kidding me."

"No I'm not. I was a basket case when you left me. It was over a year before I even went out on a date. I just never found anyone who 'clicked' for lack of a better word. A couple of times I got close, but then I started thinking of you and went back into an emotional meltdown. It is kind of hard for a guy to build a relationship with a girl who breaks down and cries just when he thinks he is home free."

I got up and started to get dressed.

"Do you have to go?"

"I have a job."

"Call in sick."

"I can't. I'm the boss. Can't be setting a bad example."

"I'm sorry; I just can't help it. I never expected to ever see you again and now that you are here I'm afraid to let you go."

"I don't think you need to worry about that. If you don't have anything better to do I'll pick you up tonight at six."

"Oh My God! Yes! Tonight. At six. Oh thank you God, thank you, thank you, thank you."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Over the next four months Suellen and I were rarely apart and we were making love four and five times a week. Finally the time and situation were right and one night after Suellen had done her level best to fuck my eyes out I asked her to marry me."

"Do you really mean it Rob?

"I do."

"How soon can we find a Justice of the Peace?"

"Not so fast Suellen. I want to do this right. It will be a church wedding. It will give all of our friends and relatives a chance to see that we have really put things back together and have dedicated ourselves to each other."

"My parents can't afford to give me a wedding Rob."

"They won't have to Suellen. I'll pay for everything. I believe it will be well worth it to have everyone there to see it."

"I don't know what to say Rob. I don't deserve it."

"Of course you do Suellen, of course you do."

+++++++++++++++++

She was a vision as she came down the aisle on the arm of her father. I knew that there wasn't a male in the church who didn't look at her and want her for his own. I looked into her beaming face as the preacher worked his way through the ceremony and when he said;

"Do you Suellen, take Robert, to be your husband, to have and hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

I saw her eyes glisten as she said "I do." I felt her hand tighten in mine when he asked:

"Do you Robert, take Suellen, to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

I looked deeply into her eyes and smiled as I said,

"No, I don't think so. She cheated on me once and with the man who was, at least until then, my best friend and you know what they say; once a cheater always a cheater."

I turned and walked away. As I approached the last row of seats Mellissa stood up, offered me her hand and I took it, and then the two of us walked out into the sunlight together.