Rob Plays it Cool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaron1944
aaron1944
247 Followers

Inwardly, Rob smiled, but he looked at her sternly. "You understand what I meant when I said you will have to do whatever I ask of you?" She nodded. He thought for a moment. The sudden power he had over her surged through him. He was in control, she was his to do with as he liked. No more moaning she was tired, no more headaches. He looked at her standing there pathetically. "Get yourself upstairs, get a shower, and get into something sexy, then come back down. I know we have not managed sex too often over the last few months, but that's about to change." She looked at him, nodded, and walked towards the staircase. Rob collected a bottle of his favourite whisky from his den and went through into the lounge. He poured himself another glass, switched his favourite sports channel on, and waited.

Margo had decided that she was going to go along with Rob's wishes. She had the idea that if she pleased him things might change. It was not going to be too much of a hardship having sex with him. He had always satisfied her in the past, well, until Victor had come on the scene, but now Victor was unavailable.

In the bedroom she quickly stripped and made her way through to the bathroom where she stepped into the shower and soaked herself under the hot water. She wondered what she should wear for him. She wanted to please him, had plenty of sexy clothes, but had bought most of her new ones especially for Victor's pleasure. After her shower, she towelled herself dry, perfumed her body and went back through into the bedroom. She slid open her underwear drawer and pulled several items out, laying them out on the bed.

In the end she decided on a white camisole top, and decided not to wear a bra as she didn't really need one. Her breasts, although large, were still firm with only a slight degree of sag. She then stepped into a white lace thong that just hid the delights of her shaven pussy. She had just started shaving herself down there, except for a thin strip above her pussy lips, because Victor liked her smooth to his touch. She selected a pair of long white lace topped hold ups and some 6" high heels. She looked at herself in the mirror. Did she look exciting enough to take Rob's mind off her mistakes? She hoped so, as she did not fancy being out on the street with nothing and she knew now she would do whatever it took to remain his wife. She slipped into a loose transparent wrap and slowly made her way back down stairs.

Rob looked up when she came in. She looked exciting in her sexy white outfit. It contrasted well with her red hair. "Well, that's rather nice," he said. He didn't want to show too much interest but inside, he was quite excited by the sight of her. Now, he knew that she was probably willing to comply with all his wishes. "You can get the wrap off," he said sharply. "I don't want the attractions covered." She undid the wrap and eased it off, laying it over one of the chairs. "Come over here," he ordered her. As she moved toward him, he could see her beautiful melon shaped breasts moving gently under the lacy white camisole. He could also see that her nipples were already pointed and erect. Rob smiled to himself. Was the bitch actually enjoying this? He would soon find out.

Margo stood in front of him waiting his next move. He reached up and took one of her breasts in each hand and squeezed them. He could feel the hardness of the nipples beneath his hands. "Did you like Victor touching your breasts?" he asked. She did not reply. He grabbed her shoulders and turned her around, sharply pushing her face down over the back of the large sofa. The perfect twin globes of her firm bottom were displayed. He could see the shape of her pussy covered by the white lace of her brief thong. Rob gripped the thin strap and ripped the brief item away from her. She cried out as the thin straps cut into her most tender area as it was torn from her body. He dropped the ruined thong on the floor, then his hand slapped her soundly across the backside. She yelped. He had never treated her like this before. Then his hand was covering her pussy. It was moist beneath his touch. He eased her pussy lips apart and slid two fingers into her. She moaned softly. Inside, she was soaking, her warm juices covering his probing fingers.

He quickly unzipped his trousers and eased out his quickly hardening cock. He pushed her head down which raised her backside, rubbing the head of his cock over her pussy. Her juices coated his cock as he eased it into her. She cried out as he thrust her against the sofa, his cock probing deep into her well lubricated love tunnel.

He had never fucked her like this before. They had been adventurous in their early days, but over the last few years, the bed had been the location for all there sexual romps. Rob felt the excitement as he thrust himself into her body, no longer bothering how she felt. She was his slut and now he would use her as he wished. But Rob wasn't alone in feeling the excitement. For years now, sex with Rob had been uneventful and mundane, but this was different. Yes, he was hurting her, but she wanted to be hurt. She thrust her body up against him wanting to feel all of him, gripping his probing cock tightly between her thighs. If this was what life was now going to be like, it might not be so bad after all.

At last with a cry, he unloaded himself into her. Margo cried out, gasping as an extreme orgasm shook her body. He pulled himself out of her spraying cum all over her backside. He watched as it slowly ran down between her thighs. He slapped her backside again. "Okay, bitch, now suck me clean," She turned around, avoiding his eyes, and dropped on her knees in front of him. This time she didn't hesitate, taking him in her mouth and cleaning off their combined juices. It really didn't taste so bad after all, she thought to herself as she swallowed it down. When she had finished, he left her there, redressing himself. "Get yourself cleaned up, I might want some more when I return," and with that, he walked out. She did as she was told, but he didn't return until the early hours of the morning.

Once in the car, he had rung Chris and suggested a drink. Chris, as always, had readily agreed. He picked him up and they went down to a club. He told Chris what had gone on, and what he was doing about it. Chris grinned. "You always were a devious bastard," he said. "How long do you think she is going to stand for it?"

Rob shrugged. "Who cares? It will be fun while it lasts. By the way, do you fancy fucking her?"

Chris looked at him. "You are kidding, aren't you?" he asked.

Rob shook his head. "No, anybody can have her now. I just want to see how much she takes off me before she walks out."

Chris smiled. "Well, if you're offering, you know I've always fancied her."

"Be over at my place at eight tomorrow night," Rob said, "and we'll have some fun with the bitch." They had a couple more drinks in the club and then went down to the casino. Rob was in a good mood and his luck was in when he walked out early in the morning with over £500 of the casino's money in his wallet.

He didn't see Margo the following morning. He was as usual up early and off to work before she arose. He returned home early in the evening to find her looking extremely attractive. He could see she had taken some care with her appearance. A nice meal was waiting for him, which he sat down and enjoyed. Life was good, he thought to himself, as he carved his way through a nicely cooked piece of the best steak filet.

He checked his watch. It was about an hour before Chris was due to arrive. Margo had cleared away the remains of the meal and brought him in a large Brandy. She stood silently awaiting his orders. He looked up at her and smiled. "I fancy you in something sexy again tonight. Go and see what you can find." Margo smiled and nodded her head. As she made her way up the stairs to their bedroom, she was hoping for another session like last night. He had been rough with her and his language had been coarse, but the sex had been wonderful.

Once in the bedroom she undressed and showered, then stepped from the shower and surveyed her body in the long bathroom mirror. She ran her hand over her well trimmed pussy bush which she had trimmed to just a thin strip leading from the cleft of her pussy lips. She lightly ran her lady shaver lightly over the already trimmed areas carefully removing any sign of stubble. She took out a selection of underwear and picked out several items, hoping he was not going to rip everything off her as he had done last night or she would soon run out of items to wear. She selected a white matching bra and panty set. She was seated on the bed pulling on her white lacy topped stockings when she heard the front door bell. She wondered who that was at this time of the evening. She heard Rob answer the door but he didn't call up to her, so it was nothing to worry about.

She reapplied her make up and ran a brush through her long red hair. Looking in the mirror, she saw she was ready, so tonight she did not bother with a wrap. He had made her take it off straight away last night, so there seemed little point in putting it on. She made her way down the stairs, and thinking she heard the TV on in the lounge, she made her way there. She pushed open the door and walked in. She gasped and tried to cover herself with her arms and was about to leave when Rob called out, "Stop where you are!" She turned and looked at him and at the man who sat beside him on the sofa. It was Chris, Rob's best friend. He smiled at her. "You look very attractive tonight, Margo," he said with a grin.

Margo felt more than a little embarrassed as she stood there with Chris looking at her. Rob beckoned her to come closer. She slowly approached the two men, knowing that her attractive undies were quite revealing. From close quarters they would hide very little, and she could already feel that her nipples had risen to the occasion. Rob turned to Chris. "Don't you think she's a very attractive woman?" he said. Chris nodded, playing along with the game. "She's also a great fuck now I've found out what she likes." Margo felt herself reddening as Rob spoke about her. "She likes it a bit rough." Margo suddenly found herself feeling worried. Why was Rob telling Chris about this? Then it came to her. Oh, no, she thought, surely he was not going to let Chris take her. But she saw the look on Rob's face and she knew she was right.

Rob looked up at her, seeing her embarrassment. He realised she must have figured out his intentions. "I think Chris would like to see more of you," he said, "so just take off your sexy little bra and pants and show him." Margo looked at him pleadingly. Were there actually tears in her eyes? Good. "Don't stand there and keep him waiting," Rob said. "Strip!" Margo knew there was nothing she could do, he had the controlling hand. Hesitantly, her hands went up to the clasp on her bra. She fumbled to undo it. At last it came open and her skimpy bra fell down her arms. She lifted it away exposing her melon shaped breasts and her already elongated nipples. She saw Chris looking intently at her exposed breasts. She dropped the bra onto the floor beside her. She looked at Rob. Again, there was no expression on his face. Her hands moved to her panties. She eased her fingers into the waistband and slowly pushed then over her hips. They slid down her legs to rest around her ankles. She then kicked them off.

Now she was almost naked before the two men. All that remained was her stockings and heels. She had never felt so ashamed, but it was tinged with a certain feeling of excitement as she saw the lustful look in Chris's eyes. Rob looked up at his beautiful naked wife. He turned to Chris. "Which end do you want?" Chris looked puzzled. "She now does a fair blow job, so you can either fuck her or let her suck you off."

Chris smiled." I think I'll fuck her, if you don't mind. I've waited a long time for a chance to give her one."

Rob smiled. "Be my guest. You don't mind if I join in, do you?" Chris shook his head. Rob looked up at the stunned face of his wife. He unzipped his pants, pulling an already hard cock out. "Right," he said, "bend over and get your lips around this and while you are doing that, Chris is going to fuck your pussy." Margo looked at him, a look of shock and horror on her face. Rob grasped his hard cock and watched as her long red hair fell forward as she bent over from the waist. Rob wiped the large swollen head of his cock across her lips and smiled. Chris was standing behind her loosening his pants, letting them drop to the floor. Rob grinned when he saw that Chris, too, had a raging hard on. Chris reached between her slightly open thighs and felt her pussy. He heard her groan slightly, and was not surprised to find her extremely wet. He dipped two fingers into her. This time there was a stifled groan, because now Rob's tool was buried in her mouth. Chris positioned his cock at her entrance, gripping her velvety thighs, and pushed. He slid in with ease, smiling as he felt her body heave up to meet him.

Rob was enjoying himself as he looked up the smooth length of Margo's naked back. He saw Chris was sweating as he thrust himself into Margo's body. Rob reached down and encountered Chris's hands already caressing Margo's hanging breasts. He closed his eyes to the pleasure of Margo's lips doing exciting things to his throbbing cock, amazed how quickly she had mastered the art of cock sucking. Only a week ago she would have turned her head away in disgust if he had offered his cock to her. Now, she was sucking on it like there was no tomorrow, her tongue doing exciting things as it worked along the full extended length.

Margo couldn't believe that Rob was allowing Chris to use her like this. It had been bad enough stripping in front of him, although she had felt a certain twinge of excitement when she had displayed herself naked. She had secretly always fancied Chris. He was an attractive guy with a good body. Now, although in one way thoroughly ashamed of what she was doing, allowing two men to use her, she knew her body was responding to the treatment she was receiving. When Chris had first entered her, she could not help but respond. Now, as he thrust into her and caressed her breasts, she could not help herself, pushing her body up against his, wanting to feel every inch of his cock deep in her pussy. In the meantime, she was finding it harder to breath as Rob's swollen cock seemed to fill her mouth and throat.

Almost at the same moment, both of them came. Rob was first, his warm cum filling her mouth and throat. She gagged on the quantity and quickly swallowed down as much as she could manage. Almost at the same moment, Chris cried out and she felt his cock swell inside her. His fingers gripped onto her thighs as he pressed himself deep inside her warm wet hole. She could feel his juices now mixed with hers seeping out and running down the insides of her thighs. Groggily, she straightened up as she felt Chris's cock soften inside her and slip out. He still continued to caress her breasts and he rubbed his partly naked body up against hers.

Rob looked up at her. She looked a mess, her face wet from his cum, her hair messed up and trails of cum running from her overflowing pussy down her legs and soaking into her white stockings. "I think you secretly enjoyed that," he said with a grin. Margo didn't speak. He looked at Chris. "You look as though are still enjoying yourself," he said. "How did you find her pussy?"

Chris smiled at his friend. "Surprisingly tight," he said.

Rob nodded. "Yes, she always had a tight cunt." Margo cringed at the choice of his words. "Have you had enough of her," Rob asked, "or do you fancy some more before we let her go and clean herself up?"

Chris moved away from her, holding his flaccid cock in his hands. "If she can do something with this," he said, "I wouldn't mind another go."

Rob looked at Margo. "Well, you heard the man, get down on your knees and make him hard." Sometimes now she hated this man who was once her loving husband. She sank down on her knees in front of Chris. His cock was already wet from her juices as she slipped her lips around it and began to work on it. Her hands caressed his hanging balls and soon she felt the sensation as he began to harden. He groaned as she sucked on him, drawing him out of her mouth and then enveloping him again in the warm wetness. Soon he was hard. Now she didn't want to make him cum, she wanted to feel him inside her. She had not experienced a total orgasm last time and now she was feeling the need. She was disgusted with her feelings; she now wanted to be used; she wanted to feel the thrill of an orgasm. Chris pulled out of her mouth and ran his hand along the hard length of his cock.

He positioned Margo on her back over the arm of the sofa, her head resting on the cushions, her body raised. He lifted her legs and spread them wide. Her pussy opened up, the wet pink interior glistening in the bright lights. He held her legs in the air as he pushed into the welcoming wet hole and smiled as Margo cried out. He pushed deep into her and began an energetic rhythm. Her lovely breasts took up the motion of her body. Now he was fucking her hard, and from the way she was gripping him, he knew she was enjoying it. Rob was amazed when she started to cry out and plead with him to "fuck me harder." He had never before heard Margo use words like that. Now the more Chris stroked into her, the more she screamed abuse at them. "You wanted my body," she cried out. "Now fucking use it, make me cum. I want to cum like I've never cum before." She gripped her heaving breasts, pulling on the hard nipples.

When she did cum, it was a mind blowing experience for her, like something she had never experienced before. She thrashed about on the sofa, her fingers digging into her breasts until they left red wheals on her white skin. She pushed her heaving body as hard as she could up against the sweating Chris, wanting to feel him deep inside her. As he erupted once again inside her, she gasped for breath, and between deep breaths, she thanked him. Chris was totally exhausted. He dropped her legs and she remained motionless. Chris sank to the floor and Rob passed him a large drink, which he eagerly drank down.

Rob had seen a different side of Margo tonight, a hidden side that he had suddenly released. Maybe things were going to be alright after all. He looked at her naked abused body still stretched out over the arm of the sofa. She smiled a weak smile at him. Whatever happened after this, life was sure going to be interesting, maybe for both of them.

The following morning, the feeling of warm honey being poured over his genitals awakened Rob from his sleep. He lay there revelling in the wonderful sensation. It was only slowly that he realised that it was Margo that was causing him the warm exciting feeling. She was down under the bedclothes, his hardening cock being excitingly manipulated by her warm mouth. It was the first time in their married life that Margo had ever initiated sex. Before then it had always been up to Rob.

Soon his cock was hard and erect. Margo ran her lips slowly up the full length and followed by squeezing it in her hands. Rob moaned. She poked her head out from under the covers and smiled down at him. She slowly licked his juices from her full lips as she continued to stroke his erection. "I hope you're going to make good use of it now that I have done all this work," she said with a grin.

Rob looked at her. "I think you ought to continue. You seem to be doing a very good job." He pushed down the bedclothes and lay there, his cock standing erect from his body. Margo smiled and eased herself over him. She took his cock in her hand positioned it between her pussy lips and slowly allowed it to penetrate her as she eased her body down on it. She moaned slightly as Rob's hard erect cock sank deep into her body. At last it was fully enveloped in her warm love tunnel and she rested on his thighs with a sigh, squeezing him gently with her vaginal muscles. As she began to move her hips slowly, Rob reached out and grasped onto her breasts, squeezing the twin orbs of firm flesh, feeling the hardened nipples pushing against his fingers. What had come over this woman, he thought to himself, as she ground her body against his hard cock. In just two days she had changed from a prim, uptight, pain in the ass to a sex loving cum slut.

aaron1944
aaron1944
247 Followers