Rob Plays it Cool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost eleven o'clock before the pair of them managed to drag themselves out of bed. It had been an extremely interesting morning. Rob had rung the office early on, to say he probably wouldn't be coming in. Margo made her way to the bathroom while Rob went down and prepared a late breakfast. After all the effort he had put in that morning, he was in urgent need of sustenance and he would shower later. As he cooked breakfast, he noticed that Old Bill, the gardener, was doing some work in the garden. Bill had been with them for a couple of years, and came around twice a week to keep the large garden tidy. He usually popped in around lunch time for a pot of tea and a chat. Rob had noticed that the old guy had a bit of an eye for the girls. He had seen him eyeing them when he was working near the road. He had also noticed they way he looked at Margo when he came in for his drink. Maybe, Rob thought to himself, we can have some fun, and give the old guy a treat.

Margo came down looking pink and fresh after her shower, wrapped in a white towelling bath robe. They sat down together and tucked into large plates of bacon, eggs and sausage accompanied by tomatoes and mushrooms. "That was wonderful," Margo said. "I was ready for that," as she wiped the last dregs of tomato juice off her plate with a hunk of brown bread.

Rob looked across at her. "You've changed over the last two days," he said.

Margo nodded. "I know, I think I needed a shake up."

Rob studied her for a moment. "I hope you aren't doing this just to get into my good books."

Margo shook her head. "No, not all together. I have been feeling repressed for some time. That's partly why I began the affair with Victor. I didn't know how to talk to you about it." She smiled at him. "I hope it's not too late."

Rob shrugged. "We will have to see." He still wasn't sure that she was being straight with him. And he still had this urge to humiliate her for what she had done. The problem now was she seemed to like being humiliated.

He looked across the garden and saw that Bill was starting to put his tools away in his wheelbarrow. He would soon be calling in for his money and his pot of tea before he left. He looked at Margo still sitting at the table finishing her cup of coffee. "Have you anything on under your wrap?" Rob asked.

Margo shook her head. "Wan 'a see?" she asked with a cheeky grin.

Rob shook his head. "Not just at the moment," he said. "But you could just undo the belt for the moment." She looked at him puzzled but obediently pulled the belt undone. He smiled. "Now whatever happens, I don't want you to touch your wrap." She looked at him curiously. Just then there was a light knock on the kitchen door. Rob looked at her. "See who that is," he said. Margo stood up and her wrap gaped open. Instinctively, she went to pull it together. Rob looked at her sharply. "Didn't you hear what I just said?" he said sternly. Her hands dropped away. She looked nervously at the door. Then she suddenly realised it must be old Bill.

She turned to Rob. "Please, Rob," she said, "you can't expect me......," she stopped.

Rob grinned. "No, I don't want you to go that far," he said. "It would probably kill him at his age, or bring on a heart attack. It's just the way he looks at you every time he sees you. I thought we would give him a bit of a thrill,"

Margo walked across to the door and opened it. It was Old Bill who stood there. He smiled when he saw Margo. "Coming in for a cuppa?" she inquired.

He nodded. "Yes, I'd love one. It's still a bit cold out there." He rubbed his hand together. She stepped aside to let him in and as she did so, the wrap parted slightly. Rob saw to his amusement the old guy give a double take, as he got a quick flash of Margo's nakedness beneath the wrap. Margo busied herself making him a pot of tea and Rob sat at the table watching. Bill never took his eyes off Margo.

She made the tea and turned to Rob. "Do you want a cup as well?" she asked. Rob nodded. She poured two mugs of tea out and brought them over to the table. As she walked her legs parted the wrap and Rob grinned as he saw a quick flash of Margo's pussy. By the look on his face, Bill had not missed it either.

Margo smiled as she placed a mug of tea in front of Bill. Then, instead of walking around to where Rob was sitting, she leaned over and reached across the table. This allowed the wrap to gape open and Bill was treated to the sight of Margo's exciting breasts, almost in his face. By now the old guy was sweating profusely and he looked very embarrassed, but Rob was enjoying himself and so it seemed was Margo, also. Rob smiled to himself. She had quickly developed over the last two days into a right little slut.

Margo went over and collected her tea and came back and sat at the table with them. The wrap hung slightly open but her breasts were now obscured. "Do you find my wife attractive?" Rob asked, looking across at Bill. The old guy dragged his eyes away from Margo's exposed cleavage.

He nodded, his weathered face reddening slightly. "She a very attractive woman, your wife," he said, "especially seeing her like that." He nodded in her direction. "Makes me wish I was forty years younger," he grinned.

"I bet it's been a long time since you feasted your old eyes on something like that," Rob said, nodding in Margo's direction.

Bill nodded. "Yes, I'm afraid it's all in the mind now, and the bit you see occasionally on the telly." He sighed and looked longingly in Margo's direction. She smiled at him, feeling some pleasure in the thought that she had given him some pleasure. Rob got up from his chair, and walked around and stood behind Margo. She turned and looked up at him, wondering what he was up to. He placed his hands on her shoulders.

"How would it be if I gave you a good look at her?" he asked. Margo was alarmed. It was alright flashing a little, but what was he up to now?

Bill looked at him. "I wouldn't mind that at all," he said with a grin. Margo felt Rob ease the wrap off her shoulders and let it fall down into the seat behind her. She saw the old guy's eyes light up as her body was now fully exposed to him. He licked his lips and rubbed a hand across his sweating forehead. "Bloody hell, she's fucking gorgeous," he said, then realised what he had said. He put his hand to his mouth. "Sorry about that, sir, it just came out."

Rob smiled at him. "No problem," he said. He ran his hands down over Margo's shoulders and cupped her breasts in his hands and began to caress them gently. Margo could not help herself, groaning softly as he teased her nipples. The old man could not believe what he was seeing. Here was the woman he had lusted after for so long totally exposed before him. He watched at Rob's hands caressed her breasts and pulled gently on her already extended nipples. His eyes went down to her pussy. He could just see a trace of dark hair, but the rest was hidden from him.

Rob noticed the direction of his eyes. "Open your legs, darling," he said in a soft voice. "I think he wants to get a look at your pussy." Margo slowly complied with his request and parted her legs. Old Bill was sweating now. He nervously licked his lips as Margo exposed her pussy for him. She felt totally humiliated having to expose herself like this to the gardener, but at the same time, as Rob continued to caress her breasts, she could not help feeling a little excited.

She could not believe her hears when Rob asked Bill if he would like to feel her breasts. The old man nodded eagerly. "May I?" he asked. Rob smiled and nodded. The old man reached out and touched them. He couldn't believe that he was being allowed to do this. They felt firm and yet soft in his hands. It was years since he had touched a woman's breasts and he was enjoying the sensation. Rob stood aside and watched him tenderly caressing his wife's breasts. He had an urge to let him go further but he decided that that was enough for today. There would hopefully be plenty of opportunity to take things further at another time.

Rob moved back behind Margo and pulled up her wrap. Bill was a little disappointed. He was just beginning to enjoy himself and he was hoping maybe that other things might be on offer, but he moved away as Rob covered her body. The old man looked at him. "That was very nice," he said. "It's been awhile since I have had my hands on a pair of tits like that."

Rob smiled. He looked at Margo. "Maybe we can take things a little further another time." He saw the old man's eye light up,

"That would be very nice, sir. I will look forward to that."

After Bill had left, Rob turned to Margo. "You were actually excited by that, weren't you?" Margo nodded. "You actually are a bit of a slut, aren't you?" Margo felt ashamed of her reaction but she nodded. "I just wonder how far you are willing to go," he said. "Maybe we should find out."