Rob Too

Story Info
Elitist stepsister gets Sex Ed 101 at home.
2.7k words
4.03
192.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JOCA
JOCA
217 Followers

A quiet Saturday morning John and Rob were in the family room watching TV, while deciding what to do today. They were talking in low tones, so they didn’t disturb their stepsister who was sitting by the window. She was doing some required reading for her college finals on Monday. They were not sure how her being here might affect them. She usually spent most of her time either in school or staying with her father.

Patricia arrived Friday evening. John and Rob had some friends over playing some video games. Patricia’s arrival soon became the focal point of the evening. Paul, Rob’s friend spoke in a whisper, “ I’d love to stick my dick in her."

"Yeah,” Bill replied,” to the hilt.” The tone was now set for the evening. They talked about everything from putting it in her pouting mouth, to how she would look naked. They all went to bed that night, collectively, planning to find a way to bury their stiff dicks in her hot cunt.

Every so often John and Rob would sneak a look at her to see if she was still studying. She had a body that made their dicks hard. They had talked about doing her many times; the fact that Mom and Dad were away for the weekend gave them an opportunity. They wanted to take advantage of any opportunity they might have. They spent too much time with their dicks in their right hand, now they wanted pussy. Her being present in the family room, in her pajamas, studying was just the opportunity they needed. The sun lit windows behind her made her look outstanding.

Patricia was staying for the weekend studying for finals. She was intent on studying. She could sense the quick glances, but paid little attention to her two step brothers. The sun shining through the window on her felt warm and refreshing. She sat with her feet and legs crossed Indian fashion. She wore a pair of white silk two-piece pajamas. The top was loose fitting button down the front over elastic waistband pants.

Patricia was the oldest, she was twenty. John & Rob were eighteen. Patricia kept her sex life in reserve, she had almost no experience. John had some experience with girls Rob was still cherry.

The guys looked, as Patricia placed her book on the floor and stood up. She noticed the boy’s looking, but thought nothing of it. She was stiff from sitting, so she gave a sigh and stretched, pushing her arms over her head. Then she walked into the kitchen to get something to drink. The guys were treated to a sexually stimulating view, unknown to her. As she stretched the sun shining behind her made her body clearly visible. Her braless tits pressing against her silk top, accented her firm nipples. The guys watched her from behind as she disappeared into the kitchen. They looked at one another, and then each of them gave the other a knowing smile. And without speaking they agreed they were going to do her.

When Patricia returned to the family room Rob looked her over as she walked past him, and said, “What a nice ass!” Patricia turned, looked at him with fire in her eyes. She spoke in a sarcastic tone, “Watch your mouth boy.”

John quickly responded, “wait a minute, he didn’t say anything to hurt you."

"This is where Sex Ed 101 starts, so why don’t you flash us a little tit."

"Giving us a little show won’t hurt anybody, but if you don’t have any tits to show, then I guess not.” Patricia was unnerved by John’s statement. She had always been a little intimidated by him, now he was standing so close to her she felt threatened.

Patricia decided to give them a quick flash of tits, just to shut them up. She thought about how to do it. She didn’t want to risk unbuttoning her top, so she took hold of the bottom hem of her pajama top and pulled it up until her breast were exposed. Then quickly pulled it back down. John was the first to speak, “hey just a minute that was to quick do it again, but hold your top up long enough for us to get a look at them tits.” Patricia was uncertain, should she do it again? Or tell them they saw enough. She felt uncomfortable John was standing so close. She was frightened, so better get it over with she thought, and then they’ll leave me alone. Patricia again grabbed the bottom of her pajama top and lifted it until her breasts were exposed. She felt so embarrassed and ashamed she kept her eyes closed, and her face was bright red. Suddenly to her surprise, John jerked her pajama top completely over her head and off. She stood there naked from the waist up, but she was to shocked to say anything. She wanted to hide, and get away from their intense stares. Before she could regain her senses, John yanked her pajama pants down. Now she was almost naked, her bikini panties were all the covering between her, John and Rob.

John was feeling confident, “Rob” he said, “want to feel some pussy?” Rob couldn’t believe he was really seeing the mature, almost nude body of his snobbish stepsister. “Yeah,” Rob replied. He approached her; his heart was pounding as he reached out and touched her panty-covered pussy. It felt so good he had to feel her pussy inside her panties. Rob pushed his hand inside the waistband of her panties, and his heart raced as his fingers first touched her silky triangle. Rob pushed his hand farther into her panties, now his hand covered her pussy. Rob moved his middle finger; to his surprise it slid into her slit. Patricia shouted, “you’re hurting me!” Rob jumped back alarmed.

John responded quickly, he wanted to make sure he didn’t lose an opportunity for them to get some pussy. John stepped in front of Patricia and said, “look Rob, let me show you how.” He reached out and held the palm of his hand near her tit. “ Now Rob do what I do.” John lightly touched her nipple with the palm of his hand; her nipple stiffened erect thrusting outwards instantly. Rob got the same reaction from her other nipple.

John had that knowing smirk when he looked at Rob he said, “she’ll give it up.” Patricia heard him. She said, “ you’re not putting your finger in me!” John placed the flat of his hand on her panty-covered triangle, and began to slowly rotate his hand, letting his fingers lightly brush her thighs. Then he began to caress her body with his fingertips, down her hips slowly teasing her flesh with his fingers. He then continued down the outside of her thigh and up the inside of her thigh until his finger touched her panty line. Then lightly grazing her panty covered pussy mound. His fingers continued to lightly travel up her hip and then back down again, each time his hand slid farther into her inner thighs. Unknowingly, her thighs began to slowly part allowing his hand better access. His fingers were able to touch her pussy slit; his finger forced her panties into her crack. John knew it was time to slide her panties off. He said, “You want me to take them off, don’t you?” He slid his hand inside the waist- band of her panties, and slowly pushed them off her hips and down her legs. Her panties landed at her feet atop her bunched up pajama pants.

Patricia was breathing deeply, she was speechless. John’s fingers were freely exploring her wet slit, his fingers briefly played with her clit before sliding further down her slit. Suddenly he rammed his finger into her. “You want it,” John whispered to her “you know you want it."

"Let’s do her!” he said. She was being pushed backwards onto the floor; her feet got tangled in her pants bunched up around her ankles. She was lowered to the floor, and placed on her back. Her legs were spread, and hands rubbed her exposed pussy. “Oh no!” she pleaded, as John removed his pants, “Please somebody help me!” John dropped his pants, and looked at her exposed womanhood spread out before him. This was wild, he had fantasized fucking her tight cunt many times while jerking off. John got between her legs, and positioned his erect cock against her wet opening. He rubbed his cock up and down her slit to get her wet enough to fuck. John savored the moment as his cock slid into her tight cunt. She grunted and groaned as he slowly pushed his rock hard cock into her. One hard thrust took him all the way inside her tight cunt, until he was hilted. He felt her cunt muscles squeeze against the intrusion trying to push his dick out, but he was firmly planted in her. He began slow and deliberate movements, pulling back then ramming back in her until his balls slapped against her ass. This was great; a dream come true, he had his cock in his sexy stepsister’s fist tight cunt. She was breathing deeply her head turned aside. Her eyes were blankly staring at the wall. Rising up, his elbows pressing against her shoulders, he began to rapidly pound in and out of her hot cunt, giving her a solid pounding.

John had her now; he could do whatever he wanted with her. He didn’t want it to end to quickly, he settled into a study rhythm pushing his cock in and out of her tight cunt. He pictured her in his mind, begging to get fucked. The excitement was taking over, so he picked up the pace. His speed and intensity increased. He knew his climax was close; he started to fuck her hard. Patricia pleaded with him to stop. “You love it.” John said, ”your so tight, I feel your cunt doing it to me!” He pounded her at a furious pace, he pushed in one last time as his cock started to spurt. He filled her cunt with his hot seed until he could cum no more. He withdrew from inside her, as he made his exit he said, “now you have to do Rob too.”

Patricia sucked in her breath as she felt John’s limp cock exit her cunt, after he came filling her cunt with his hot seed. Patricia cried, she turned her head to one side in disbelief. She heard John say, “Rob too.” Nothing could have been more humiliating to her, then having her stepbrothers filling her with their seed. Patricia felt a weight pushing down on her; a cock was pushing at her hole. Then it was inside her, sliding deep into her hot cunt. Patricia turned her head and saw Rob grinning, as he pounded her at a frantic pace. Patricia felt his cock being thrust rapidly in and out of her tight cunt. Finally she felt Rob’s cock swelling and spurting; filling her cunt with his seed.

Patricia lay there feeling humiliated and used. It was over, but she felt a sense of shame from the boy’s raping her. She heard them laughing and saying what a great lay she had been. They were high fiving their good luck when the doorbell rang. Rob opened the door; it was the two friends that were here last night. “Hey! Come on in and join the party!” he shouted.

Patricia started to get up when she heard Rob say, “who’s next?” She was so embarrassed; she wanted to flee. This was going to be a gang-bang. She heard about them, but never thought she would be in one. She saw John taking photos of her. “We’re getting some pictures of you getting fucked Patricia, it’s a requirement of Sex Ed.101."

"If you say anything we’ll spread your photos all over the campus.”

“Damn, look at her,” Paul shouted,” She’s thick. I’ve got to stick my dick in her.” Paul climbed atop her and pushed her knees up against her shoulders. He thrust his cock into her hot cunt. Patricia moaned loudly as Paul began fucking her in long hard strokes. While John was taking pictures, Paul pounded her hard, deep, and fast. His large cock brings her closer to her first orgasm. She felt his thrusts getting faster, she pleaded with him not to cum in her. But Paul still slammed into her with hard thrusts as his cock exploded, sending his cum deep inside her cunt. She couldn’t hold out much longer, the constant pounding was bringing her close to orgasm.

Bill got on her next. He rubbed her slit with his cock, and then slowly slid into her wet pussy. He then withdrew his stiff cock. “I’m going to tit fuck you, Pat,” he said. Bill straddled her chest; he placed his wet cock between her tits. He then placed his hands on each side of her tits, and pushed them over his cock. He pushed his cock up and down between her tits as he began to seriously tit fuck her; he moaned as his cock exploded and gobs of cum began to spurt onto her neck and chin.

John rolled her over and pulled her on her knees. He pulled her hips back while pushing her head and shoulders down. John wasted no time in ramming his cock into her cunt. He began fucking her hard doggie style; over and over he pounded into her until she cried out. She began to move her ass, as her pussy responded to the cock inside her. She fucked back against the cock inside her as an orgasm shook her body. She could feel her juices flowing. John was so thrilled; he came in her as she thrust her hips back against him. The sensations from her first orgasm overwhelmed her. Patricia felt violated by the violent reaction-taking place within her body. She became possessed with her acts, by thinking she was being raped. But in the back of her mind, she didn’t care. Her first orgasm felt so good nothing else mattered.

John finished, Rob quickly filled the void. Patricia’s shapely ass was in a position to be taken. He pressed his cock against her exposed pussy lips, and drove his cock deep into her pussy from behind. To his great satisfaction she began riding his cock. Patricia lost control of her body.

Bill grabbed her head and pushed his hard cock against her lips. She resisted, as turned on, as she was, the thought of taking a cock in her mouth was too unpleasant. She had never sucked cock. “I can’t,” she said. Bill continued pushing his cock against her mouth, and she knew she must give in. Patricia opened her mouth and the tip of Bill’s cock slid between her hot, full lips. It was disgusting, and tasted salty. She took his cock into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down on his stiff cock. She began to suck; she wanted to get it over with. Soon she felt Bill’s hands around her ears as he guided each bob of her on his hard cock. She couldn’t breathe; she struggled for breath as Bill rammed her face into his groin. She hoped that he wouldn’t cum in her mouth.

Patricia realized that her modesty was gone. She was fucking one guy, while sucking another. As her tight hole adjusted to Rob’s cock, she found it strangely exciting. Her face was buried in Bill’s groin, while Rob pounded his stiff cock in and out of her pussy from behind.

Patricia hoped she could make Rob cum soon. She could feel the cock in her mouth stiffen. She knew that he could not last much longer. She tried to pull away, but her head was firmly held. The cock in her mouth jerked, as thick hot cum shot into her mouth. She began to gulp as the disgusting, salty tasting cum, filled her mouth. She held onto Bill’s thighs as she tried to keep from chocking.

Rob continued to ride her hard. He held her hips and fucked into her tight hole. Then, his lungs bursting, Rob came inside her tight cunt. He pulled his limp cock from between her legs, and she collapsed on the floor.

Patricia lost count of the number of times they had her. She spread her legs and let them pound their stiff cocks into her wet cunt at will. From time to time she met them thrust for thrust, as she climaxed several times.

Patricia would return many times to continue her education in Sex Ed. 101.

JOCA
JOCA
217 Followers