Robbed

Story Info
Wife comes home to her handcuffed lover.
1.1k words
3.53
60.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leigha grumbled as she stepped out of her car. Her mood had been going downhill all day. She continued to fume as she walked up the driveway to the front door.

"First I have to work on a Saturday, and then I end up working late, assisting the dumbest people on the face of the planet, and then I don't even get a single phonecall or text or anything wondering when I'm going to be home or why I'm late."

Normally, she was very calm, cool, and collected; even at the worst of times. But today, she was feeling downright rotten, and didn't care to hide it. Pushing the door open rather forcefully, she stepped inside and carelessly kicked off her shoes. As she turned to head to the kitchen -- she was starving, after all -- something looked amiss out of the corner of her eye. She slowly looked over the living room in horror. The place was a disaster! the TV was missing, as was the computer and her laptop, the shelves had been tipped over, cushions flung off the couch. As she looked on she saw her favorite picture lying on the floor, the frame cracked and the glass shattered.

"H-Honey? Is that.. you?" she heard a familiar voice squeaking from upstairs.

"Lee's home, the house is a mess, there's no police here, and he's hiding upstairs." She thought. Her face darkened, and she stormed up the stairs yelling. "I swear there better be a fucking good explanation for this shit or your ass is gr--omigod!"

As she walked into the bedroom the first thing she noticed was her husband handcuffed to the bed, smiling meekly. "Hi honey. We umm.. we were robbed."

She stood, stunned for a moment, and then gathered herself up and rushed to the edge of the bed. "I'm sorry, sweetie. I've just had the shittiest day; I didn't mean to yell at you. Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." He smiled up at her. "Can you find the keys for these though? I've been like this for hours."

Leigha tipped up the dresser where they usually kept the handcuffs, and opened the drawer, rummaging around in it. She grew a little distressed when she couldn't find the keys, so she got down on her hands and knees and looked around on the floor. "Found 'em."

Crawling up onto the bed, she straddled his stomach and brought the keys up to the cuffs, but then paused. She looked down at him with an odd grin. Lee raised an eyebrow at her as she placed the keys on the dresser, and stood up, a foot on either side of him. With a sly grin, she slowly started to unbutton her blouse, pausing after each button, and then letting it slide off her shoulders, exposing her lacy pink and black bra. Bringing her hands up to her chest, she slowly stroked her breasts through her bra, and then slid her hands down her stomach to her skirt. Slowly gyrating her hips, she slid the skirt down her legs, and then off, kicking it aside. Looking up at her beautiful body, covered only by her matching bra and panties he grinned, a little off guard.

"I had a really bad day. I hope you don't mind making it better for me." She smiled down at him seductively, stroking her crotch. All he could do was grin and stare.

When she was sufficiently wet, she slid her fingers inside her underwear, and again, wiggled her hips, pushing them down her legs. She knelt down overtop of him, and positioned her clit directly in front of his mouth. He slowly slid his tongue out of his mouth, and gave her clit a gentle lick. She moaned, and grabbed his head, pulling it towards her. He knew she didn't want to be teased tonight, so he went to work, flicking his tongue rapidly over and around her pussy while she pulled more and more fiercely on his head. She moaned and moaned, fuelling his desire to please her. Her moans grew into wails of ecstasy, as she came closer and closer to the edge. Then it hit her. She dug her fingers into his head, and bucked wildly against his face as she orgasmed. It felt so good, she began to go numb, and collapsed beside him, her chest still heaving. He strained to roll over onto his side, so he could coat her shoulder in kisses.

"How's your day going now?" He grinned.

"Holy crap." She mumbled back.

They lay on the bed, resting for a few minutes, when he got a sly grin of his own. He twisted his hands around, and grasped the headboard, and then using his legs and his grip on the headboard, vaulted himself over her leg and on top of her. She didn't even hesitate as she undid his pants, and pulled them down, exposing his erect manhood. He bent down and bit into her neck as he slowly slid himself inside of her. A moan escaped her mouth and he smiled. Wanting only to pleasure her, he sped up and started pushing a little harder. She spread her legs as far apart as she could manage, wanting every inch of him inside her. She moaned heavily once again, driving him wild.

He could sense her getting close, and wanting to push her over the edge again, he started pushing into her more roughly. He put his mouth to her ear and growled into it "Who's in control now, slut? You're just my little whore, aren't you?"

She screamed as she climaxed underneath him. He remained inside her for a little while, and kissed her neck. "You're so amazing." She whispered, pushing him off. "But now it's your turn."

She wiggled her way down the bed, and grabbed his still stiff cock, stroking it slowly. He laid his head back and relaxed. Soon he felt her tongue moving up and down his shaft, and then her whole mouth slip over it. Sliding up and down his cock, she started to hum, sending wonderful vibrations through his penis. After all that had happened, it didn't take long before he was ready.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum." He stammered. She positioned her lips at the head of his cock, and started to stroke his shaft as fast as she could. He groaned and shook as he let his juices fly into her mouth. He went rigid as he let the pleasure wash over him, and then once again he relaxed his body. Grabbing the keys, she unlocked the handcuffs and tossed them aside. He rubbed his wrists, and then slid his arms around her, holding her tight.

"Even if we don't have any stuff, we still have each other." He said with a smile. "I love you."