Robbed Pleasure

Story Info
"Cum in," he said.
2.1k words
4.01
58k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shael
Shael
2 Followers

"Get tha fuck out of the way," I demanded!

I was driving home from my nine hour work day at the firm. Spain can be so cruel to horny, American, business women. I haven't had sex in four months. Scratch that, six months. I needed to get home so that I could watch tennis. I got out of my car once I arrived at my newly decorated apartment. There was one letter in the mailbox. I watched the letter with the word "single" plastered on the front fall into the trashcan.

"Don't scream. Don't run nor turn around," he stated.

The gun was pressed against my back. What a fucking break! I'm getting robbed, raped or both. With my recent sex strike, I don't know which one that I would prefer. He tied my hands so tight together. He also blindfolded me. He guided me over to the wall (I think). I heard footsteps and a "thump". He grabbed my hands and guided me towards something that moved against the back of my legs. Oh, a chair.

My chest was rising up and down, up... and down. Once I sat down, he tied my legs to the legs of the chair. Now, my legs were "open to the public". Oh, I was fucking helpless. I just decorated my damn apartment, and there was a possibility that I might get robbed.

"Hello, black mamacita. You probably think that this is a robbery or worse a raping. I have almost everything that I want in my life. I don't need anything in your apartment. I don't want to harm or rob you. I want to pleasure you," he whispered.

"Bullshit! What tha hell do you think you're doing? You break into people's homes and you... no scratch that you break into helpless female homes and you rob or rape them," I stated.

Silence filled the room.

"What do you mean by "pleasure,"" I asked?

"I've noticed you for several weeks. You seem dedicated to your job. You need me to pleasure you like never before. I'm going to kiss your plump medium dark lips. They need tending to," he murmured.

Hell, my lips are not plants. I could feel his breath on my lips as he rubbed his finger against my lips. He gently kissed my lips. I moved my head, but he caught my bobble head and he kissed my lips again so passionately. I suddenly moved my lips with his. I've been kissed like that before. It's been a while, but I've been kissed like that. Laughing, he said...

"I knew that you needed to be kissed. Next, I'm going to suck and kiss your mole speckled neck. Then, I will take off your traditional white business shirt to reveal your rose red bra. I will roughly suck on your breasts, kiss your stomach, rip off your skirt, and eat your delicious pussy. And... there is nothing that you can do about it," he proclaimed.

"No, please. I can't let you do this to me. You can have everything in my apartment. Please don't do this to me. I have a...husband. I kissed you, and I have a husband. I broke vows," I declared.

Rip! There goes my twenty dollar business shirt. As promised, he began to suck on my neck. He gently kissed my neck as he heard my moan. My face said, "You bastard", but my body and mind said, "Don't -- you -- stop". Since my shirt was already destroyed, he went straight for my bra. First, he sniffed it. I knew that he was overwhelmed by the new perfume that I bought two weeks ago. Then, he cut my bra with a knife! I didn't know that he had a knife. Now, I'm more scared than turned on. He pushed my bra down my arms.

"Why are you breathing so hard? I said that I want to pleasure you, not harm you. That's what I'll do," he said.

"How do I know if your pleasure is something different from my pleasure? Your definition of pleasure could mean violence. I'm afraid for my life," I growled.

He ignored me. He... (oooooh) started to suck on my right breast. He twirled my black nipple with his tongue. He sucked down hard on my left breast. Oh! Oh! My lips parted. His hand worked its way down into the opening of my skirt. He massaged my clit with his big hands. Suddenly, he dipped his finger in my hole, and I screamed.

"I told you not to yell. I will not harm you, but if you start to yell for the wrong reasons, then I will tape your mouth. I don't want to do that because I love to hear you moan," he divulged.

I could hear him suck on something, but it wasn't me.

"You taste so damn good. I'm going to skip your smooth brown stomach, and just enjoy eating you out of your misery. I know that you will enjoy it. I know that you have never had your pussy eaten. How do I know? I can tell. And oh yeah, don't yell," he demanded.

He pulled off my skirt. His nose met the warmth of my clit. He sniffed my pussy, and then he licked my white panty covered pussy. Fuck! I could feel my hot juices paint my panties. He kissed my inner left thigh. He licked my inner right thigh. His saliva felt so intense on my thigh. I know this may sound crazy, but this is exactly what I needed. He continued to lick my right thigh while massaging my right breast.

"Will you please just eat me out," I growled.

"Are you serious? I can tell by your body that you love being pleasured. Tell me again," he asked.

"Will you pleeease just eat me tha fuck out," I growled.

He began to tease me after I gave him command of my body. He sniffed my clit once again. He began to suck on my pussy lips through my panties. All of my blood rushed to my hole. I knew that he could taste me through my panties. They were soaking wet with cum. He pulled my underwear off, and then he ever so gently bit my pussy lips with his teeth. Once that happened, instant cum dripped into his mouth.

Now, why did that have to happen? Out of nowhere, he ferociously slurped my cum up with his tongue and lips. He began to lift up my left leg. I could feel my leg scar against the leg chair. Why did I ever hate this? All it took was a sexy voiced mystery man to change my mind about pussy eating.

"Hey, would you untie my hands so that I could rub my hands through your hair as you continue to do your job," I asked.

"How did you know that I had hair," he asked.

"I felt it while you were licking my thighs," I answered.

"I will untie your hands if you will do one thing for me," he said.

"What," I asked?

"If I untie your hands, you have to promise me that you will moan loudly," he demanded.

"Yes," I said.

As promised, he untied my hands. Still blindfolded, I started to move my hands around, searching for something. He grabbed my left hand, and then he kissed it. He moved my hand over his face. My fingers grazed his lips. He started to suck on my wedding finger.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I sighed.

I grabbed his shirt so that I would know when he would move. Without hesitation, he continued to lick my pussy maze with his tongue. Up, down, diagonal, zig zag, and left right. I ran my fingers through his soft hair. I directed his head to where I wanted him to lick me.

"Ooooooooooooooooooo Ooooooooooooooooh! Yes! MmmmmmHaaMmmmmm," I moaned!

He started to suck on my right pussy lip. By accident, I bit my lower lip. This feeling was indescribable. He would suck harder then slow down and then he would repeat. Cum oozes out of my hole once again, and he wasted no time. He licked, sucked and slurped my piping hot juices. I could tell that my moaning episodes entertained him. During one of my moaning sessions, I accidentally scratched him on the back of his neck. That made him even more aroused. He satisfied my clit many times over. I came over and over again. I started to sweat profusely.

"I have to go. Thank you. You have completed me. I glad that you were satisfied. I'm going to untie you, mamacita. Please, for your sake, don't take your blindfold off until I leave. I wish that I could...," he said.

He licked my legs as he untied my legs from the chair. He kissed my hand. I could hear his footsteps move away from me.

"I wish that I could what," I asked?

I knew that he was gone. I pulled my blindfold off my head. My apartment was intact. I looked outside and of course he was nowhere to be found. I knew in my heart that I would not see him again. Just like in a thousand movies.

The next night, my handsome Spanish husband came home from business. Oh, I missed him. I wanted him to eat my warm clit like my mystery stranger. But, I wondered if he would think of me differently if I requested this. I was asleep until I felt his touch on my body.

"Baby, I'm home. I missed you so," he said.

"Ha! Mmmm, hey Papi. I though that you would be home next week?" I asked.

"The project was completed on time. Mr. Jose was extremely satisfied with our project, and he said that we could return home to our families. I'm so tired. I'm going to fall asleep next to you, and I will take a shower in the morning," he said.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," I stated.

He wrapped his arms around my body and fell asleep.

I woke up early the next morning to cook breakfast. My husband was taking a shower. As I was cutting oranges into halves, "the mystery stranger cutting my bra" moment swept into my mind. I caught a sweat flash. My husband walked into the kitchen. He grabbed me from behind, and he kissed me so passionately. Whenever we were in the mood for fucking, we would raise our eyebrows at each other. This was no exception.

I turned off the eggs. He picked me up into his arms, and somehow I ended up on the kitchen counter. He removed my robe which revealed my birthday suit. He stared at my sweaty body. As usual, he kissed my neck, and then he sucked on my left breast. He always loved my left breast. I could care less which one he was sucking on. I just didn't want him to stop. I removed his robe to reveal his chiseled body. How lucky am I?

I kissed and licked his chest so animal -- like! He smelled so good. Unlike any other man.

"Baby, don't take too long. I'm ready to make love," he demanded.

I stopped kissing his chest, and I looked into his dark eyes. His "pussy pounding" technique was always the best. He pushed his big "flashlight" into my dark "rabbit hole", and suddenly, I was in heaven. This episode was one of the hottest. He pounded my tight hole with serious force.

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh! Baby, baby, baby! Ahh fuck! My spot! My sweet spot," I declared.

During sex, I would always massage my hands through his hair and work my way down to his back. As I was massaging his head and screaming at the same time, I saw something on his neck. I saw a red scratch on the back of his neck. The scratch was jumping up and down as I was looking at his neck. A distinct red scratch... And then I remembered. I, on purpose, scratched the back of the mystery stranger's neck. I never saw the scratch, but it's kinda one of those "I know it when I see it" moments. And I knew it once I saw it.

The mystery stranger was my husband!?

I cannot believe that he would do such a conniving, inconsiderate, and sexual event like that! He knows when I come home from work. I never would have guessed... But, I know one thing; he always wanted to eat my pussy. Always. I was against pussy eating.

That was creative of him. Now, I wonder what is going through his mind at this very moment while he is pounding my pussy into an eruption of cum. And once again, I loudly came...

Shael
Shael
2 Followers