Robbie's Sitter - Daphne

Story Info
Mentally-challenged male experiences a young female.
6.2k words
3.7
49.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

"So, Daphne, this totally cute boy took me to a Skrillex concert. It was so amazing. I wish you had a boyfriend as well."

"Yeah, I'm taking a break right now. I just don't feel like a slut jumping from one boy to the next."

"I totally get you."

"You are totally awesome. You are my bff."

Daphne slouched on her bed, half leaning against the wall. One hand was on the cell phone. The other had twirled up the charger cable around the index finger and was now digging in her exposed navel. The t-shirt had ridden up over her belly from the slouch. She starred into her stuffed childhood room with school books, Twilight posters, stuffed animals, and overfilled closet that won't close anymore.

The door opened. Ma stepped in. Her hair was partially gray and curly. She wore a hippie inspired dress. Her eyes squinted small. She was tall. Her gesturing arms took up a lot of space in the little room. Daphne threw the phone on the bed in frustration. Her hands wrapped in fists to protest.

"Ma, you can't come in here like that. You have to respect my privacy."

"Ah, I have to respect every little hair on your head. And you have not shown me the least respect in the last two years. It's time to go. You promised to watch the pastor's retarded son."

"Ugh, he is so gross. I'm not going near him."

"He may be 30 years old. But he has the mind of an 8 year old. And if you can't contribute a single thing in this house hold, you are at least contributing to our church. Get your purse, or I'll cut off your cell phone for a month. Your choice!"

"That's oppression. That's why they killed Hitler in World War II."

Daphne dragged herself off the bed. She grabbed her Tokidoki purse off the night stand. She slipped into her brown leather boots. She zipped them up to her knees. Thick, gray boot socks extended a little past the boot. Her body was slim. She had beautifully styled dark brown hair falling over her shoulders. Her mother watched her with increasingly squinting eyes like a sharp shooter gearing up for a shot.

"Young lady, you are not going out of the house in that short skirt with the thin fabric that shows your panty lines."

"Ma, like everybody is wearing clothes like that. It's just Forever 21. It's nothing scandalous."

"And those boots make you look like a street walker."

"C'mon, have you seen how people dress nowadays? And sex workers totally deserve respect."

"There is no time to change anyway. So, let's go."

Daphne let herself drop down each step in the staircase, so that her heels would make a loud sound on the wooden steps. Her bare slender knees poked forward with each step. Her medium size boobs squiggled with each bounce. The handrail was worn from her as a child sliding down into the arms of her dad. The family cat raked her paws in the air lying on her back on the yellow pillow that was messy with balls of cat hair.

"Daphne, get the trash on the way out!"

"Ma, why can't you get us a Mexican like any normal family? I shouldn't have to touch it. That bag is disgusting! There are all kinds of brown liquid at the bottom."

"Watch your tongue lady! Get the trash, no discussion!"

The two walked outside. It was the typical suburban lawn with a path to the curb and trash cans. Old trees with large crowns lined the quiet street with big single family homes and basketball hoops over the garage. They got into their five-year-old gray soccer mom van.

Daphne looked ahead as the stop sign intersections passed. Her eyes had a sparkly quality that made her green iris shine. People often paused to get a closer look at her eyes. They speculated that she must be very pure of heart or have some kind of rich intellect. Dark eye liner framed the eyes. The makeup was too artificial, as it usually is with young people until their makeup skills become more refined.

"Mom, why won't you let me drive? I'm eighteen now. I've had my license since sixteen."

"You almost ran over a boy from school. You have to show some responsibility first."

Mom idle mindedly turned the colorful wooden bracelet on her wrist while driving single-handedly. It was a memory from a vacation to Peru, when Daphne was 12 years old. They had both gotten the same bracelet as a token of their everlasting love for each other. That was the last sweet moment before the fights had started.

Daphne looked at the bracelet. She felt embarrassed about her friends finding out. So, she did not wear hers anymore. However no matter how much her stomach got a pang of embarrassment seeing it on her mother, she didn't say anything about it.

"Daphne, sweetheart, I always wondered about our summer vacation at the beach. Why did you never go swimming at the ocean? You know that you have a beautiful body. Your skin is smooth. Your butt is firm, round, and tight. Your abdominal muscles are showing as beautiful lines on your flat belly."

"The ocean is a giant toilet. All the toilets of this world empty into the ocean. Would you want to swim with all that poo and pee?"

"Child, it's not like that."

"If you like toilets so much, why don't you sit in ours?"

Mom was snapping silently at the air swallowing her own words. Daphne made sexy putty lips that really highlighted her red lip stick. Her small, slender girl fingers played with the grip in the car door. Her nails were painted in a dark, mysterious purple with a thick layer of gloss over it. Her fingers had smooth wet skin, like young girls have. She stared out of the side window to further separate from her ma, while she couldn't physically get away.

"Pull over here. Let me out."

"It's still two blocks to the pastor's house."

"It's embarrassing enough to be driven around like a helpless toddler. They don't have to know that I still can't drive around on my own."

"Okay, young lady, try to be nice!"

Daphne stepped out of the van with the purse over her shoulder. The skirt flapped softly around her thighs with every step. The fabric was soft to make it flow. With each step, the back fabric would lick forward. There was so much motion in her skirt that men sometimes watched her breathlessly walking along the entire sidewalk in the hope for a rare glimpse to see the skirt flutter just high enough. It never did. Daphne had carefully tested the skirt at home in front of a mirror.

She knocked on the door of the pastor's house. There was a large ornamental door knocker. The door had grooves in the wood to show that it was assembled with real wood by a craftsman. The door opened. The pastor's wife was in the door.

The pastor's wife was six feet tall. She wore a long slender black dress that covered her from the shoulders down to her ankles. She had a ruffled blouse underneath that showed through the front cut off the dress. A round piece of metal work was stuck by a needle on the front of her chest to show class and family heritage. Long, elegant ruffles hung of her sleeves of the hands that held open the door for Daphne. The pastor's wife's hair was braided around the side of her face for the braids to combine behind her head into one long gray haired braid.

"Come in Daphne. It is so wonderful that you can look after Robbie tonight. The pastor and I are going to a political fundraiser for abortions tonight. The mayor wants us to meet important donors."

"Women's rights are so important. We did a protest in school to stand up like Rosa Parks did."

The pastor's wife looked at Daphne sharply. "It's an anti-abortion fundraiser. You know what the bible says."

"I have totally seen pictures of four month old embryos. They look like people. It's murder to kill them."

Daphne looked away to hide her blushing. She could feel the heat pulsating in her face.

"Yes, you have always been such a sweet child. You have become so beautiful. Let's have a tea with biscuits in the backyard, while I explain everything about Robbie to you."

Robbie had been standing in the back of the room. He had pulled a curtain in front of his body. It seemed that he was shy and hiding. Yet, his face fully starred at Daphne. His face lacked the details and definitions of a regular adult face. It was one big round pudgy mess. His lower lip completely enclosed his upper lip to make him look retarded. His clothes were so simply that one couldn't even tell where to get such plain clothes. He wore big gray sweat pants and a t-shirt with the American flag.

The pastor's wife walked Daphne through the living room with the antique furniture. The ottoman and settee were arranged to welcome people. The photographs on the walls were carefully arranged. Crosses and church symbols were strategically mixed into the décor. The backyard was floored with rock plates. Metal furniture with pillows was set up. Three porcelain cups, a tall delicate tea pot with long snout, and plate with a pyramid of pale-yellow cookies were placed on the table.

The pastor's wife elegantly waved her hand toward a chair with her long slender fingers and ornamental metal rings to signal Daphne to sit. Daphne sat down. She crossed her knees purposefully like she was in high company. She sat straight up with her spine curving back and shoulders pulled back. She smiled delicately. Robbie had followed them out. He started drawing circles on the floor with chalk. He got intensely focused on his circles.

They talked about how to take care of Robbie. There was a list to keep Robbie's regular routine. He had TV time, a specific meal, and his bath time before bed. Daphne idly watched Robbie to get an idea of what kind of man-boy he was, while listening. Perhaps, if she did well, she'd get $20 out of it. Without warning, Robbie got up, pulled his sweat pants down to his ankles including underwear. He squatted down and peed.

The pastor's wife immediately looked grim and stood up. Daphne had to cover her gaping mouth, because his penis was huge. Even flaccid, it was hanging long and thick. If he weren't too retarded to use it, he would have been one lucky man. The pee spread out in a big dark circle on the ground. The pastor's wife pulled him up by his elbow and dragged him inside.

A few minutes later, the elder woman appeared breathless and was wiping her forehead to signal the hard work. "He is quite a handful. But he is harmless. If anything happens, you can always call me. My number is on the sheet." The elder woman switched the topic to pretty things like the church picnic to smooth over things. Daphne courteously laughed and made polite remarks about the choice of cakes.

At some point, Robbie walked up to the table. "There is our sweetheart," exclaimed the pastor's wife. Robbie starred straight at Daphne's chest. Daphne's chest was pressed forward, because she sat up straight. A snug, black underwire bra pushed her breast into two deliciously round shapes. The bra was a little pointy at the front to let a slight mark of nipples showing through her chest. "Be a gentleman," demanded the pastor's wife with a stern voice.

Robbie reached his hand forward. Daphne politely lifted her hand. Robbie's hand shot past her hand straight to her right nipple. He squeezed with an intense vice grip. Daphne gasped in air. Her heart started pounding like mad. Her vision almost blanked. All she could feel was intense pain and throb in her clitoris. She hit him across the face with the back of her hand.

The retard ran away with big steps. He cowered in the corner of the fence. He whined with a high pitched "weee-weeee." The pastor's wife stood up in frenzy. Her gaze shot back and force between Daphne and Robbie. "Daphne, I am so sorry. Are you alright? Oh, the neighbors sued us in court for noise disturbance from Robbie. I can't have him screaming."

Daphne was holding her boob. Now, she had leverage over her ma. She had to play it right. And, she would get the family car. "Just look after him. I don't think he understands what happened." "You are so wise and mature, Daphne." Biting down the pain, she smiled on the inside, "I need that quote engraved to show my ma."

Bent over, the pastor's wife sweet talked the retarded giant into quieting down. When that failed, she started bribing him with ever increasing offers on the retard's scale. Chocolate cookies with cherry ice cream clinched the deal. Eager like a lamb, he followed into the kitchen. His face suggested that he had forgotten everything.

The sudden pain had snapped Daphne out of everything that had been going on in her head: her mother, plans with her friends, and the talk about church picnics. The pastor rang the doorbell. He stood in a suit with big ribbon pinned to his jacket. The ribbon supported the local mayor. The pastor's wife profusely apologized for having to leave right after this episode and thanked her a million times.

Before Daphne's mind caught up, she was sitting on the living room couch next to the retard. He was double her weight easily. His face was completely engaged with Sesame Street. His jaw chewed ice cream with such giant movements that were totally out of place for sucking on ice cream. Her feet were kicked up on the glass coffee table. The yapping pastor's wife was gone. She was free more or less.

After five minutes of learning to count to five all over through Sesame Street, she got her cell phone out and started talking to her friend. They'd be able to make plans for next weekend's concert. Middle in all of that, Daphne had the sudden urge to tell her friend. She covered her mouth and leaned away from Robbie.

"You know how I'm sitting that retard. His dick is ginormous! It's like Guinness record worthy."

"I have to see. Take a picture."

"I don't know."

"C'mon, it's payback for the nipple pinch."

"Okay, hold on."

Daphne turned to face Robbie. Her face was a little flush. Her nose seemed more curious than before. It was a small and very adorable nose. She smoothed her skirt flat out of nervousness. Her bare knees were showing.

"Robbie, please stand up and pull your pants down for a moment."

Without any thought of malice, the retard stood up and pulled his pants down, while holding the ice cream cup in one hand. It was big, thick, and long. It had a big mushroom head. Daphne snapped a photo with her cell and texted it to her friend. Robbie kept standing with his pants down and started eating ice cream again. "You can pull them up and sit down." Her friend giggled out of control on the phone.

"Naaaooo, yooo shaaaaw meeee."

"What? You want to see your picture?"

Robbie pointed at her crotch. "No way, Jose. You ain't seeing anything there." She shook her hand. She wagged her finger. He jumped up and started waving his whole body, "Nooot faaaaair. Yoo think meee duuuummb." He started whining. He'd snapped his hand into the air to show his desperation.

Daphne walked after him to calm him down. He would not calm down. He kept whining and whining. He'd throw his head around, obviously tormented by feelings that he could not understand or control. She grew terrified that he'd never calm down and hurt himself. "Fine, you can see. But, you must quiet down."

"Aaakay," said he and looked her quiet in the face.

She lifted her short skirt up to reveal the snug black lace panties and her smooth skin. She leaned back and glanced away to make the moment less intimate.

"Naaat faaair. Yooo seeee meee no pantiessss." He started whining all over. He crouched and shook his hands.

"God," hissed Daphne.

She pulled down her black lace panties. There was a thin, well-trimmed landing strip above her snatch. If her parents found out, they'd freak. Her vaginal lips were smooth and taut. There was no hanging skin, simply two mounds and a gentle slit in between.

Robbie leaned forward to get a better look. His face pinched together around his nose. It was like his eyes lower and his upper lip rose up. If Daphne's vagina had feelings, it would have felt insulted by the grimace starring at it. Daphne patiently waited for Robbie to finish his slow inspection, because she couldn't bear hearing that whine again.

He finally nodded and stood up, "You mah gahfriend now!"

"Dream on!"

She wiggled her panties up and lowered her skirt. She sighed and looked at the watch. It was time for dinner. She got the labeled Rubbermaid box out of the fridge. She put it into the microwave. Robbie knew what to do. He sat ready at the kitchen table with his spoon in one hand and a big paper towel tugged into the neck opening of his t-shirt. Mac'n'cheese was supposedly his favorite. It should set him into a good mood.

The microwave binged. The dinner was an artificially yellow looking paste. It looked like cheap stuff with chemical rather than real cheese. He almost ripped the paper bowl out of his hand. She felt like feeding a lion at the zoo. She had to smirk about it. She had brought her own sandwich. They peacefully ate dinner together.

When dinner was over, he was to have a game of cards as reward. She shuffled the deck. He couldn't sit still on his chair. He had to perpetually re-adjust himself. She passed five cards to each of them. She let him put the first card down face open.

It was a simple game. One could put down a card that was higher of the same suit or pass. Once the game reached the king, it started over with the lowest card of the next suit. When one had to pass, one had to pick up a card from the stack. The first person to hold no cards would win.

Robbie had this habit of putting his cards flat down. Then, he'd put his head on the table sideways, only lift a corner of each card, and peer at it. He must have seen it at a poker tournament on TV. That gave Daphne the chance to put all the lower cards inside the waist band of her skirt. Miraculously she won each round. She felt superior to the retard. She could manipulate him.

"Ah yoo cheaeating?"

"No, it's just luck." She smiled blatantly expecting him to be too retarded to read facial expressions. However, his face looked disturbed. He kept asking her over and over until she let him win on purpose. When he put down the last card, which required a lot of coordination skills for him, he jumped up and did a retard victory dance. It was mostly just a very focused facial expression and rhythmic tilting of his torso with hands in the air. She had to giggle at herself for the grotesque joke of a man he was.

"Okay, it's time for your bath."

She walked him upstairs to the bathroom. The pastor's wife had clearly instructed her to never leave him alone in the bathroom, because he could drown himself. The water was running into the tub. He stripped the clothes off his body and left them in a pile. She shook her head at his stark nakedness and the utter lack of comprehension of being naked in front of a girl. He was too busy picking out, which yellow toy duck he wanted to take into the bath today.

He stepped into tub. She got a big yellow sponge. She drizzled shower gel onto it and started the work of lathering the big boy up. He was too focused on playing with his duck to pay attention to her. He'd dip the head of the duck forward, so that it was under water. When the duck head snapped back over water, he'd giggle excited at the feat.

When she had lathered the big back and followed the long legs, she contemplated his private part for a bit. She hadn't planned on washing it. That would have been gross. However, she kept inspecting the size of it and the big mushroom head with the black pee hole. The head tried to float up. So, it pointed up. It was just so big. She was curious what it felt like. Nobody would be able to tell what she did. The retard was too incoherent to say much.

So, she reached into the water, touched it carefully with her finger tips, and then pulled down the foreskin to expose the head. The retard was too engaged tipping his duck over. She pulled the foreskin up and down slowly. She wondered what it would feel like swollen and erect. It was interesting to examine a penis without the rush of a boy in her bedroom. She studiously moved it around, secretly hoping that she would feel it swell up.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers
12