Robbie's Stool of Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was another benefit that the stool offered as they continued to whip him. Although Robbie could not get away he could move his legs as they dangled down the backside of the stool. His legs began to kick around back and forth and from side to side as he tried unsuccessfully to avoid the impact of the switches. This only served to delight Susie and Amy more as they watched his legs flailing helplessly.

Both Susie and Amy had concentrated on his bare behind but his flailing legs now offered them a tempting target. They began to switch his upper thighs as well as his bare behind leaving stripes on his thighs and bottom. The stool held Robbie firmly in place as his vivacious 26-year-old naked wife and his sexy naked 24-year-old redheaded neighbor continued to whip him. Swish, swish, swish, swish, and swish.

Susie and Amy finally stopped because Susie wanted to finish Robbie off with her hairbrush. Before picking up the hairbrush, Susie picked up another set of handcuffs and stood behind Robbie and ordered him to spread his legs apart. When he did so she put one end of the cuffs on each ankle and then clipped the other end to one of the legs on each side. Robbie's legs were now spread eagled and secured so he could not move his legs now, and his naked body was totally helpless.

Susie now picked up her hairbrush and stood by Robbie's left side. As she prepared to spank him Amy got a kitchen chair and sat down in front of Robbie. She lifted his chin so she could look right into his tear filled and helpless looking eyes. She wanted to see the look in his eyes as he was being spanked.

Susie now began to land smacks of her hairbrush all over Robbie's unprotected bare behind. She loved this standing position because she could put more of her shoulder into her swings and indeed she did. Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, and smack. The sounds of the wooden backed hairbrush smacking poor Robbie's bare behind could be heard all over the house.

As Robbie was being soundly spanked with the hairbrush he had to look into Amy's eyes as his sexy naked redheaded neighbor sat in front of him. One would think that seeing her sexy naked body would give him some pleasure, but it only served to humiliate him even more. His tear filed eyes had that helpless pathetic pleading look, while Amy's eyes had a look of pure pleasure at Robbie's plight.

As Susie's hairbrush continued to land unmercifully on Robbie's bare behind he broke down and began to beg and plead for mercy further humiliating him.

"Ow, ow, ow please no more Susie please, ouch, ouch please Susie I can't take it anymore, please honey I've learned my lesson honest, ow, ow, please dear I'll be good I promise, ow ow please Amy make her stop."

Of course Amy was not going to make Susie stop and in fact only encouraged her, "Give it to him good Susie."

Susie needed no encouragement as she continued to smack his bare behind repeatedly with her hairbrush, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, and smack. The stool did its job well securing his hands, holding his waist down and keeping his legs spread apart and secured so that Susie could have her way with him.

It had been several years since Robbie had agreed to submit himself completely to his Dominant girlfriend, and now wife, Susie. He had learned over the years that he really did need to be disciplined by his wife. He had also learned that it was good for him to be disciplined in front other women and even to be disciplined by them as well, even though it was humiliating for him.

Make no mistake about it, Robbie did not enjoy being spanked but down deep he knew he was right where he belonged and getting what he deserved. As he looked into Amy's delighted eyes and she into his, they both somehow knew that it would only be a matter of time before Amy would have him in this position in the privacy of her own kitchen. At the same time Susie was thinking how nice it would be to have Amy's husband Chad in this same position.

In the meantime however, Susie was not finished with Robbie yet. So as poor Robbie lay across the stool helplessly, his spanking from his vivacious naked 26-year-old brunette wife continued as his sexy 24-year-old naked redheaded neighbor watched. Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.

12