Robbing Her Prelude

Story Info
Taking more than her money prelude.
1k words
4
8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was ending and day was near. The young girl, Kate at seventeen was about to have her life Marjory changed. She was sleeping in a house all alone, or so she thought.

Peter, at twenty-three was going to have some fun tonight. He and his three friends were planning on robbing the house. His three friends and crew being Zach, Rob and Seth, all about Peters age. Peter, probably the tallest at 6'2 and the strongest would scout the house, finding any changes from the last time he looked, a week ago.

As they approached the house, Peter got out of the grey SUV and walked slowly to the door. It was still dark, dark enough for no one to see. He checked the door to find it was locked, as usual. He found windows, twelve in total that were visible. Four were on the bottom, eight on top. Only about four would be accessible for him and two in total big enough. He decided to pick the lock on the door. He harshly moved the screen door, and after a total of a minute and forty two seconds, the door was open. He motioned for the rest of the crew to follow.

He slowly walked in to find a pretty normal house. A few doors, one he assumed for the closet. He moved in and opened one to find the laundry room, another bedroom but with an empty bed. He looked to find Zach and Rob looking up the stairs. Seth had wondered into the kitchen. He saw a living room and family room, pretty upscale. After about ten minutes they got a total of about four hundred cash and some expensive headsets from the downstairs.

"How many on the top floor?" Rob asked.

"There was like parents and a daughter, but one lived on the bottom I think, and they aren't here." Peter Replied. He was wondering if he came when no one was home. That would be best, no one to call.

"How old is the daughter? And would any of them be away? Rob asked as he found nothing in a counter.

"I don't know, and I think the daughter is in high school, I've seen her driving home. There was a car, might be hers I think." He responded. "Ready to check out upstairs, maybe just one should check it out for now."

"Okay, you want to go? I mean, I think there's probably some more crap down here worth a buck." He said.

"Yea, sure. Seth, Rob, I'm checking upstairs" Peter spoke up so they could hear them. He got looks of agreement and he slowly tip-towed up the stairs. They were wood, and creaked just a bit but he made it up nearly creak less.

He cracked open a door to get a creak. Even though he thought he was alone, he was always careful. A big bedroom, king-sized bed, two other doors which he assumed to be a walk in closet, and bathroom. The bed was empty, and nicely made. The walls were a warm brown and two black night stands were on each side of the huge bed. He made his way over to the first door and opened it to find a closet full of cloths. He would surly look later but now he had to make sure there was no way they would be interrupted. He walked out of the hall to find another door. He opened it to see an office with a new computer, a nice sliding chair, a closet opened to reveal boxes of plugs and switches, and a book shelve with how to guides and other books. He left the room to open a hallway bathroom. He left that quickly to find two more bedrooms. One was labeled "guests" and he found it emty. The last, down the hall he tiptoed to. He opened it to find it dark. It had a computer desk, a dresser with a few drawers opened, a closed closet, and a bed which laid young Kate.

He was almost shocked, but prepared. He looked around the dark room almost silently to find a cell phone, plugged in to an outlet. He took it out and the phone made a sound. He stopped. She twitched. He pocketed the phone and continued downstairs to warn the men.

"Someone's sleeping up there, the daughter I think." He said. They looked. Seth was looking through the entertainment center; Rob was walked back from the hallway containing the living room, Zach was at the fairly big bar.

"Did you search it?" Rob asked, standing watching him.

"No, just took the phone. I'll search her room first, the rest of the upstairs you guys can get." Peter said. The rest nodded. They made there way upstairs. Peter headed for her room, the rest the master or the guest bedroom.

Peter closed the door and took a flashlight from his shorts. He shinned it around. First he would check under the bed, the biggest hiding spot. He crawled and put his hand under the bed. He fingered his way to a DVD. He pulled it out and shone the light on it. "Slave Trained teens." He actually owned this DVD as well, as he was turned on dominating girls. He shone the light one the girl, her long Brown hair out from the sheets, huge tits sticking out from the tight silk fabric. He was getting hard, imagining if he could have her... The door opened. He Jumped. It was Rob.

"I found some money, not much in the master." Rob said. "What's that?"

"Oh, well she's interested in being a slave girl I think from the looks of the Dvd. I was thinking we could have some fun."

"Hmm, well that sounds good. Let us know when she wakes." Rob replied, getting turned on as well. He glanced at the girl, noticing she was wearing a tight nighty.

"I have something planned..." Peter said with an evil grin. Rob left the room and Peter went under the bed some more to prove his theory right. He found two other videos and a magazine. Tonight was going to be fun...