Robbyn's Story

Story Info
You meet him in the airport.
916 words
3.65
12.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I await your at the arrival area at the airport with a smile on my face and a red rose in my hand. As I spy you walking through the concourse, my smile becomes much bigger and my heart begins to race. My but you are beautiful!

You shyly walk towards me, as I am walking towards you. We meet, we hug, we kiss softly. I ask you how your flight was, you tell me that it was too long and then you give me a bit of a sly look and a wink and tell me that you were wet the whole way in anticipation of our evening, and then you give me very deep and lingering kiss. I become hard, you discretely slide your hand down to my "bulge" and say, "patience, patience"

We go to get your bag from the luggage carousel you stand in front of me while we are waiting for your bag... I am hugging you too me and you are slowly grinding your ass into my cock. As your bag finally comes down the shoot...you reach up and kiss me again, and whisper. "god I am so wet, I can't wait ‘til we get to the room!!"

We get to the parking lot, I put your bags in the back of the truck. I walk to you and kiss you once again. No one is around so I become very brave and reach up and squeeze your breasts. You moan lightly and move your hand down to my crotch and squeeze, this brings a moan to my throat. I unlock the door, you get in and walk around to the other side. GOD I am so hard now it almost hurts!!

I get in my side and look over at you. You have lifted the skirt that you are wearing and are pulling your panties off. I grin broadly at you and ask you if you don't think that you can wait until we get to the hotel room. You grin back, flutter your eyes at me and in your best Southern belle accent tell me, "why no sir I can't, I need you now!!"

I climb in the truck, lean over to you, we kiss the most passionate kiss yet, while our hands begin to roam! Mine, first on your breasts, then down to your thigh and up your leg to your very hot, very wet pussy, yours straight to my very hard crotch!! You want to take me out right now, I tell you to wait and that you are first. I continue kissing your soft lips while moving my hand under your skirt. GOD! You are so wet and GOD! You feel so good!!! I first rub your flower, bring a soft moan from your lips, my fingers are working, sliding on your wet little clit. You will not take long to cum. I can feel this, I keep my thumb on your clit and move my fingers into your warmth. You let out a gasp and a moan, and bite my lip while I kissing you. I work my fingers in and out until you let out a big gasp and tighten your thighs around my hand. You moan again. And then again as I continue fingering you. I slowly pull my fingers out. I lick my fingers (oh my! you taste so good!) then I put them in your mouth and let you suck the juices from them.

You reach over and this time you kiss me, and run your hand down to my, almost bursting, crotch. You look around the parking lot, there is no one around. You whisper in my ear, “unfasten your pants.” Oh god!! I look around, then look down at you. You have begun to unfasten my pants yourself, I unbuckle my belt, but you all ready have my pants unzipped and are reaching in for my hard cock!! I get my pants unfastened and have to push you away so I can pull my pants down. I lean my seat back and you begin my slowly rubbing me up and down then put the head in your mouth and begin to work on me. After this I was doing no thinking or worrying about anyone walking by at all, I just laid back and enjoyed your work. As worked up as I was, I was very surprised that I lasted more than a couple of minutes, but you kept me going for a lot longer than I would have anticipated. When you let me release, it was like an explosion in your mouth. You suck me until I have nothing! left, you work your way up my body, kiss me deeply and tell me to get going and lets get to the room!!

I start my truck and we drive out of the parking garage. At the toll booth, the lady there looks at us and has a huge grin on her face and asks how our evening has been. I happen to look over my shoulder and notice that there is a TV screen behind her that is focused on the area of the garage that we had just left!! I tell her that our evening has been great and is about to get better. She quips back with "yes, I imagine that it will" and then winks at us. We both look at each other and begin to laugh!!! We have been BUSTED!! End Part One