Robert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks." And then Alan looked at Robert, "Sorry, buddy, but I wouldn't trade dicks with you. I've seen the problems that big ole thing has caused you." And then he chuckled and added, "Okay, maybe I'd like to have it just to wear around in the shower at the club to make all the other men shit themselves."

I was laughing when Robert replied, "Yeah, it's a lot better for looking at than it is for fucking. That's for sure."

When I could, I chimed in, "Alan has told me several times that you can't really get a decent blowjob—that women can't do that to you."

"That's the other reason I wouldn't trade." Alan jumped in. "No way I'm going to give up watching my little seven and a half slide all the way down her throat."

"Nice." Robert said, showing me an appreciative smile. "Lucky man." He added, still looking me right in the eyes.

"Damn right he's lucky . . . lucky that I love giving head."

"And swallowing." Alan added.

"Really?" Robert asked. "Some women say they like it, but I think most of them are lying just to turn guys on."

"Not me. I love it—really, really love it. He never has to beg for a good blowjob as long as I'm around."

"Like I said before, lucky man."

Alan was nursing his drink slowly, but I'd just finished mine. Robert drained the last of his, so I got up to fetch another round. "Let me." Alan said "I need to piss anyway." So he took our glasses and went inside.

After a few seconds, Robert pulled me back to reality by asking "penny?"

I giggled "sorry, but I was still trying to imagine . . . sorry."

"If you weren't married to my best friend, I'd help you with that."

I raised my eyebrows "You'd show me?"

"Whoa now, I said if you weren't married to my best friend. That's a deal breaker."

"You don't mind if I keep trying to imagine it though, do you?"

He let out a hearty chuckle, "Not at all. Be my guest."

About that time, Alan emerged with our drinks "Be your guest for what? What did I miss?"

"I was just telling Robert that I still couldn't imagine a cock that big, and I was just making sure it didn't bother him to know that I was still trying to."

"Shit, a couple more doubles and he'll probably show it to you."

"Whoa now, buddy. She's your wife, remember—not one of those little German sluts."

Alan burst out in laughter, and when he could, he said "Shit, I wasn't inviting you to fuck her, Rob. But I don't see any harm in satisfying her curiosity about what a real monster looks like."

"Alan! Leave him alone. He doesn't want to, so don't push him."

"Hell, he's never been shy about showing it off before."

"I said, drop it!" I said in a very stern voice. "He doesn't want to, and that's that."

"Yeah, but you'd like him to. Don't lie."

"Uh hum, excuse me for a minute please. I need to go for a pit stop."

When Robert was out of earshot, Alan said, "But you would like to see it. Don't lie."

"I never said I wouldn't. I just said he didn't want to, so you should drop it before you embarrass him any more than you already have."

"Okay, okay, but trust me, it's like the Grand Canyon or Niagara Falls . . . everyone should see it once before they die."

That started me to laughing so hard I couldn't stop. In fact, I was still laughing when Robert came back out of the house. "I'm glad to see the mood has lightened a little. What's so funny?"

"My husband—that's what."

"Oh?"

"Trust me, you don't want to know." I warned.

"We were still talking about the monster." Allan said bluntly.

"Oh that. I didn't know that was funny."

"He said it was like the Grand Canyon or Niagara falls, that everyone should see it once in their lifetime, or something like that. He's drunk."

"You're forgetting one thing, Al."

"What's that?"

"What you're talking about, and what she's trying her best to imagine isn't the state it's in anyway, so it's a moot point."

I don't know why, but that struck me as funny and I burst out in another fit of laughter. "See, Honey, our little conversation isn't having the same affect on Robert as it is on you and me." And then I turned to Robert and asked "So, you were about to tell me about the Bonner girl before Alan got us sidetracked. What happened with her?"

While he was telling me the rather boring story of the girl sucking Alan and scratching Alan's back and ass all to shreds with her fingernails while Robert fucked her from behind, my mind kept wandering back to his huge cock. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to see it. But then again, just like he had stated, it wasn't hard, so I wouldn't get to see it in all its glory anyway . . . unless . . . then I scolded myself and tried to concentrate on the story he was recounting.

* * *

When he finished the story, I excused myself and went to the bathroom. When I returned, Alan was telling Robert something. I put my finger to my lips to keep Robert from giving away that I was there as I snuck up behind Alan and listened in.

"You know, if she doesn't get to see it before you leave, she's going to regret it for the rest of her life."

"Two things" Robert said, doing a good job of looking at Alan instead of me and not giving me away. "First, she wouldn't get to see it all anyway, and secondly, I doubt that I could get it up with you sitting there. The whole 'best friend's wife' thing and all that."

"Shit, I'm sure she could help you with the first problem easy enough, and on the second point, you two can go inside. I don't need to watch, if that's what's bothering you."

"You're kidding, right?" Robert asked, glancing up at me. I just grinned at him and raised my eyebrows and waited to see how Alan was going to answer.

"Fuck no! I'm not kidding . . . and no, I'm not too drunk to know what I'm saying. In the first place, I trust her completely. In the second place, I trust you completely. In the third place, it's just a little harmless fun. And in the last place, even if it went a little beyond her just helping you get it up so she can see it, what the hell, I would never begrudge her having a little fun. I love her too much to do that. And besides, we're rock solid, Beth and me. It would take a lot more than that to ruin our relationship."

I gave Robert a wink and then put my hands on my husband's shoulders as I leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. Then I smiled at Robert and said "See what a wonderful man I married?"

"Yeah, he's quite a guy, but what about you?"

I was still behind Alan. I leaned over and pressed my cheek to his while looking right at Robert. "I really would like to see it." And I felt Alan's mouth turn into a smile.

"Even if that means you'd have to do a little work to get it up?" Robert asked as he dared me with his eyes.

"Yes, even that." I said without hesitation.

"Al, last chance to change your mind." Robert offered.

Alan turned his face to me and kissed me softly on the lips before smiling and saying "Bring me a drink first, and then go satisfy your curiosity. I'll wait out here."

I gave him another quick kiss and then dashed into the house, returning less than a minute later with him a fresh drink. My heart was racing as I crooked my finger at Robert. "Well, are we going to do this or not?"

"It certainly appears that we are." Robert answered as he got up and followed me into the house.

* * *

Walking behind me, Robert said, "It might take a little work."

I giggled, "Go on into the den. I'll get some lotion."

When I got to the den, I giggled again when I saw Robert standing at the wet bar taking a long tug from the bottle of Jack Daniel's. "Don't tell me you need that for courage." I teased.

He lowered the bottle and then shot me a look, saying "no, I need it to help me forget that you're Al's wife and that he's sitting right outside. By the way, have you two ever done anything like this . . . I mean . . ."

I chuckled as I stepped up in front of him, "No, nothing. We never had a reason to before. But don't worry, he's fine with it or he wouldn't have practically pushed us into doing it."

"I'm more worried about afterward."

"Don't be, really." I said, staring up into his eyes. "We'll do this and then it will be over and we'll all three be fine, really."

Upon hearing that, Robert held his hands out from his sides and said "Then I'm all yours."

I was on my knees in a flash, undoing his belt and then his slacks. The minute I pulled them down, along with his underwear and got my first look at his barely hardening cock, I gasped "Hooooolllyyyyy shhhhhiiittttt".

Robert chuckled "What, you thought we were lying?"

"No, but damn, hearing about it and seeing it are two completely different things. Holy shit!"

"Trust me, you ain't seen nothing yet, Babe."

I gently took it in my hands and felt its weight. Even in its almost totally flaccid state, I couldn't close my fingers around it. After only a few seconds, I let go of it long enough to coat my hands with lotion, and then I went to work on it, gently massaging and stroking it. I was both awed and fascinated with it. I won't say that it was beautiful. I wouldn't describe it that way at all. But it was huge, even bigger than I had imagined.

"That's it. Just keep that up and he'll be at full attention in no time."

As it began to grow, I started slowly stroking it. I had both hands on it, and there was still plenty of cock left uncovered by them. It continued to grow and grow and grow, and my awe grew and grew and grew. I simply couldn't believe that a man's cock could be as big and heavy and the one I was stroking.

Finally, it was fully erect so I stopped long enough to back off and admire it. "Holy shit!" I said in a very reverent tone. "Fucking unbelievable."

"Yeah, but like I said earlier, it's a lot better for looking at than doing anything else with. But, I like watching women try anyway."

"There's no way I could take it. I'll guarantee you that . . . no fucking way."

"Okay, now, we'd better get back outside." He said sternly.

"Are you sure? I mean, I feel bad getting you all worked up and then just leaving you like that."

"Nah, don't worry about it. You go on back outside and I'll give it a minute or two to settle down, then I'll be out."

"Okay" I said, standing up and staring down at it one last time. But before I was out of the room, I turned back, "Robert."

"Yeah?"

"Thank you. That was awesome."

"No problem. Glad you enjoyed it. Now get out of here so he'll relax."

And with that, I turned and walked back outside and joined my husband.

* * *

"That was quick." Alan said when I snuck up behind him and kissed him on the cheek. "Did you chicken out or something?"

"No silly. I did everything I went in there to do. I got to see what you've been talking about ever since I've known you."

"And?"

"You were right. You can't imagine something like that. You have to see it for yourself."

"Did you have to help him get it up?"

"Of course. I used our special lotion on him. It didn't take long."

"You didn't want to stay and play with it for a while?"

"Of course I did, but that wasn't the deal."

"You could have. I wouldn't have been pissed. Not many women have an opportunity to experience something like that. You should have taken full advantage of the opportunity."

I leaned over and kissed him passionately for a long time. In fact, I was still kissing him when Robert came out of the house. "Hope that means you two are okay with things."

I laughed and told him "Alan was just telling me that I should have stayed to play with it longer. He thinks I wasted a once in a lifetime opportunity to have some fun."

Robert shrugged and tipped up his drink, draining it on one gulp. Alan took our glasses and disappeared into the house.

"Are you sure he's okay?" Robert asked me.

"Absolutely. He's not in a habit of saying things he doesn't mean, even when he's been drinking. He's fine.

"And you?"

I looked right at him, "He's right. I didn't think so at the time, but now that we're back out here, he's right. I should have stayed in there and had fun with it for a while longer. I was just . . . I don't know . . . just afraid you'd think I was . . ."

"I wouldn't have thought anything bad, but I wouldn't have enjoyed it very much, worrying about how Alan was going to react when we were done. Guess I was worried about nothing."

"I thought you knew him better than that."

"It's been a lot of years . . . and you're his wife . . . that's a different deal than anything he and I ever did together."

"But you know now."

"Know what?" Alan said as he came out with our drinks.

"That you're okay with what we did." I answered.

"Fuck yeah. Like I said, I think you should have taken more advantage of the opportunity than what you did. Hell, if Rob hadn't turned into such a wimp since the last time I saw him, I'd have been right there with you, cheering you on."

"Really?" I asked

"Hell yeah. I would have enjoyed seeing you enjoy yourself with that big ole monster.

I looked at Robert for a reaction, but he just returned my look with a blank expression and shrugged. "I'd love that." I confessed in a hopeful tone.

"Well fuck then, I'll run take a leak. You talk Rob into it, and we'll do it." And he got up and disappeared into the house.

Before I could say anything, Robert said, "Before you say anything, be warned. I won't like being left in that condition again."

"So noted." I responded, showing him a naughty grin. "I'll get that straight with Alan when he gets back, and if he agrees, I'm game—more than game."

* * *

Less than two minutes later, Alan was stretched out on the sofa in the den with his head propped up one hand. Robert was standing about three feet from the sofa, sideways to it, and I was on my knees in front of Robert, helping him off with his slacks and boxers.

"Yep, just as I remember it." Alan said with a chuckle.

I giggled and then coated my hands with lotion again before sliding them around Robert's massive cock. "Holy shit!" I mumbled, just as I had the first time. And then I looked up at Robert "I hope you're not in a hurry. I want to take my time and enjoy this."

"Take all the time you want." He responded.

I slowly massaged and stroked the monster cock for several minutes, glancing over at Alan occasionally and smiling when I saw his wide grin. He was really enjoying watching me do it. I wasn't sure if he liked watching it, or if he liked seeing me enjoy myself, but it didn't matter. As long as he was enjoying himself, I knew I was free to enjoy myself . . . and I was definitely enjoying it.

After about five minutes, Robert said that he was tired of standing, so I had him lay on his back next to the sofa. I got on the opposite side of him so that I could, while holding his huge cock straight up, see both it and my husband's grinning face while I played with it. The affect was awesome.

After I'd played with it and gently stroked it for another five minutes or so, Alan said, "Lick it, baby." I grinned at him and then followed his instructions. After a while, he said, "See how much of it you can get in your mouth." So I did, but even after opening my jaws as wide as I could, I managed to get only the head and maybe two inches more into my mouth. It was just too thick, so I went back to licking the head while I stroked it instead.

Several more minutes passed, and I was so horny I wanted desperately to cum. I jumped up and started undressing, and seeing that, Alan asked "Are you going to try to fuck it?"

I giggled "No, but I want you in me while I play with it."

"Cool" Alan responded as he sprang from the sofa and began removing his jeans. "Gladly", and he knelt behind me and worked his cock into my sloppy pussy. He fucked me slowly and methodically as I continued to play with Robert's monster cock. I was in heaven.

After I'd cum for the second time, Robert said "It's time."

I knew what he meant, so I began stroking him more urgently. Alan was still fucking me slowly, but he sped up just a little. Soon, I was stroking Robert as fast and hard as I could, and Alan was pumping his cock into me for all he was worth.

Alan began to shoot inside me and I came yet again, but I never missed a stroke on Robert's cock. "Cum for me, Robert. I want to see your huge cock cum for me."

It was another few seconds before Robert's body stiffened and he let out a loud grunt. I kept pumping him, totally awed and captivated as his gigantic cock began spewing forth gobs and gobs of thick cum. It was a sight like I'd never seen before. Both of my hands and wrists were coated, as was his stomach and balls, but still it oozed out, more and more with each stroke of my hands. "Holy fuck! Can you see this, baby."

Alan was still inside me, but he answered "Yes, don't let it go to waste, I know you want it."

And gawd, was he right. I did want it. I wanted to taste it and feel it slide down my throat. "Really?" I asked just to confirm that it was okay.

"Go for it, baby." And as he said that, I felt his cock twitch against the insides of my pussy. When I extended my tongue and began licking the head of Robert's cock, Alan began fucking me again. Soon, his cock was hard and pounding into me with reckless abandon. "Eat it all, baby, every drop."

I licked every inch of Roberts massive cock clean and then started on his balls. Next, I cleaned his stomach and abdomen with my tongue, savoring every glob of his slick cum. Alan was slamming into me as I started cleaning my hands, fingers and wrists, and by the time I was done, he was cumming inside me again.

"Fuck, I need a drink." Robert announced.

"It would be my pleasure to serve you." I giggled.

"You already did and it was fucking awesome." Robert replied. And then, while I was at the wet bar, he said to Alan, "She wasn't kidding about loving cum, huh?"

I looked over my shoulder at him and replied, "Hey, I never kid about cum." And they both laughed.

* * *

In bed that night, after I'd given Alan the slowest, most prolonged, best blowjob I'd ever given him, I kissed him deeply and said "Thank you."

He responded by saying, "No, thank you. That was wonderful."

I giggled, "Not for that, silly boy, for earlier. I really enjoyed that."

"He'll be here for a few days, so I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunity to do it again. Hell, you should try fucking it just to see if you can. I know you can't take it all, but if you don't try, you'll wonder about it from now on."

"What did I do to deserve you?" I asked sincerely.

"You said yes when I asked. I'm the lucky one."

* * *

Alan's cell phone rang just before seven the next morning, waking us both. After answering it and listening for a full minute, he said "Okay, just calm down. I'm on my way. It will take me an hour and a half or so to get there." And he hung up.

"Problem?" I asked him.

"Fuck yes. I have to go to Denton. I don't know how long I'll be—maybe three hours, maybe all day—no way to know."

"Damn, it might be a little awkward between me and Robert without you here, so I hope you're not too long."

"Go for it. You don't need me here."

"Nah, I don't think either of us would feel right about doing it without you."

"Then both of you are just being silly. Wait if you feel you have to, but don't do it because of me. I want you to really enjoy yourself while he's here. You'll probably never have another opportunity like this."

I walked up behind him while he was standing over the toilet relieving himself and hugged him. I'd never done that before, but I just couldn't wait to hug him and feel his naked body against mine. "You're too understanding. I'm not sure it's normal."

Alan looked over his shoulder at me "Maybe it's not normal, but I've been with him with a lot of girls. I know how special that can be, and I just want you to enjoy yourself. Consider him my special gift to you for being such a wonderful and sexy wife."