Robert & Alexis Pt. 03

Story Info
Robert's dilemma takes a drastic turn he never saw coming.
17.1k words
4.38
37.8k
40

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! Time to get up, you lazy bum!"

I felt something slapping me in the face, which woke me up. As soon as I sat up, I felt a sharp pain deep inside my head.

What the hell happened? Where am I? Was there someone here?

Squinting my eyes, I scanned my environment. After realizing where I was, it all came back to me.

Last night...

"Alexis?" I said, hoarsely. "Alexis, where are you?"

My hangover prevented me from standing up. I laid back down. I realized I slept on one of Alan's nice couches the whole night. The last thing I remember was seeing Alan and Alexis going at it in the pool.

"I said," Alan grabbed a hold of my ear, "it's time to get up!" Alan threw me off of his couch by the ear. The pain hurts a lot on top of the hangover I was feeling. I fell on the floor face down. Even though the floor was carpeted, it still hurt like hell.

I heard a loud "clink" next to me.

"Here," Alan said. "This will help with your hangover. I need you at 100% in a few minutes. We have a big day today!" His voice trailed off as he exited the room.

Big day? What did he mean by that?

Still on the floor, I looked up to my right to see a drink on the edge of the glass coffee table. For some reason, the thought of using a coaster crossed my mind.

I slowly started getting up with the help of the couch I was still on. I pulled myself up until I was sitting down on the couch. It was then that I realized I was still naked. I nervously looked around for anything to cover myself up with. To my relief, there was a towel underneath me. I quickly covered my privates with it.

I stared at the drink Alan had left for me, debating whether I should drink it or not.

"Where's Alexis?" I called out. Even talking loudly gave me a headache.

"She's fine," Alan said from another room. "After another great night with me, she went back to your room. I told her I would have you sleep here for the night!"

That seemed...pretty nice of him? But at this point, I knew Alan well enough that he had something else up his sleeve.

"She said it was very sweet of me. Even gave me a kiss for it!" Alan laughed.

It made my head hurt even worse.

"Last night was amazing. Alexis couldn't get enough-" Alan was talking as he entered the room, but then stopped when he saw me. "Hey! Hurry the fuck up and drink that! You don't have all fucking day. We need to start the next phase in our plan!"

Alan walked away and entered another room.

What next phase? What plan? Our plan?

I wanted to press the issue further but I thought it best to drink Alan's mystery concoction before he gets really upset.

Upon first glance, it looked like it could be sweet tea, with its dark brown, yet transparent, complexion. It's cold when I picked up the glass. I took a small sip. The taste was revolting.

I gagged, dry heaving a little. I covered my mouth in fear of throwing up in Alan's room. Alan must've heard me.

"It tastes like shit, but it'll knock out anything bad in your system. You'll feel better within the hour. Just in time for you to get ready."

I didn't know what he meant by that, nor did I want to drink his "special" concoction. But if he was telling the truth, then I wouldn't mind. Just as long as it could get rid of this awful hangover.

Taking sips was not going to work. It still tastes just as bad as if I took big gulps. I resigned to chugging the whole thing while pinching my nose.

Ugh. Why was there so much?

Even after I drank it all, the aftertaste lingered. It took all of my willpower to keep the questionable substance down. And that wasn't easy.

I closed my eyes, taking deep breaths until I felt okay.

"Now there's a good boy," Alan said, entering the room. He had on a white dress shirt in with khakis and shoes to go with it. "I have to take care of some business this morning before I start the day." He was fixing the buttons from his left wrist collar.

"In a few minutes, you'll be on your way back to Alexis. When you see her, you're going to tell her you have this incredible idea. That after talking with me and how you discovered I never married, you want her to marry me and live like a married couple for 24 hours. Got it?"

Alan gave me a moment to let his words sink in. I must still be drunk because I don't think I heard him correctly.

"Wait, what...?" I mumbled.

"I thought about it and you know what? She's never going to know what it's like to be married to a real man. It seems like a damn shame. And unfair to the poor girl. So I figured, why not give her a taste of what it's like to be married to a man like me." Alan grinned.

That's what I thought I heard.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Alan, you-"

Slap!

He slapped me across the face with his backhand, making me fall back down on the couch. I massaged my cheek as Alan spoke again.

"It's going to hurt worse every time you fuck up. Keep it up." Alan resumed fixing his wrist collar.

"S-sir...you can't marry Alexis," I said meekly.

"Why not?"

His reply bewildered me.

"Because she's...ya know...married to me."

"Right. For now. Just get your marriage annulled."

He said it so "matter of fact" -ly, it almost made me speechless.

"You want to marry...Alexis?"

"Sure, why not? I've never been married before. I've always been curious what the hype was about. What better opportunity than now."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Alan wanted to marry Alexis. My Alexis. Was it even possible?

"She'll never go through with it. I know her." I remained seated, looking down at the floor in astonishment.

"Yeah, you're probably right. I mean, no sane proper woman in the 21st century would ever do something like that. Not even for her husband." After finishing the buttons on his wrist collar, he stuck his hand in his right pocket, only to take something out of it. "But with these," he continued, "she'll be more than happy to oblige."

I looked up to see what he had in his hand.

My heart sank.

The "special" pills.

"I've already put some in the same type of drink I just gave you, for her. I told her to drink it as soon as she wakes up which shouldn't be long now."

What was he doing? Why was he so bent on breaking up my relationship with Alexis? If we already passed the point of no return, we just passed through another dimension.

"Because the idea is a little extreme, I recommend you double the dosage. Don't worry, it won't hurt her but she will be more susceptible than usual." Alan walked over to a nearby mirror to check himself.

"I-I-I don't think I can do this," I felt sick.

"Sure you can, bud. You have no choice. Remember?" He smiled at me through the mirror.

"But I love Alexis. You don't."

"Of course not. This is just hitting two birds with one stone. Well, more like three birds, to be exact."

I started taking deep breaths again, controlling the sickness I was feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"First, Alexis will know what it's truly like to be married to a real man, for a change. It's only fair for her, right?" He asked rhetorically.

"Second, I'll get to experience being a husband for a day. When my time comes, I can leave this earth saying I've tried the married life," he joked. "And third, and I think this is the most important," Alan turned around to look at me, "this is a part of your punishment."

I was on the verge of crying. I didn't know what he meant by that. As if reading my mind, he helped me remember.

"I told you already that being married to a woman like Alexis is wrong. It messes up the order of evolution. I feel it is my duty as an alpha male to put others below me in their proper place."

This was insane. He's insane. I couldn't let him do this. I couldn't let him get away with it.

"So you're going to help me. Not just because I'm blackmailing you," Alan walked up to me and kneeled down.

"Look at me."

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

"Because you know, that deep down, you feel the same way. That you don't deserve a woman like Alexis. It's wrong. If we're being honest with each other, I really am helping you realize that. Right?"

His question was not rhetorical this time. Alan waited for me to answer him.

I just nodded weakly.

In some messed up way, he wasn't wrong. I knew I was lucky being with Alexis. I don't know what she sees in me. Maybe being married to someone like Alan will realize her mistake. Maybe not.

"Good. Now, after she's on board, head over to the courthouse to get your marriage annulled. She'll probably want to talk to me first just to make sure I'm okay with it. To which I'll morph back to my gentleman self."

At least he doesn't want to make a big thing out of it. I can't imagine if he wanted to do a ceremony too That reminded me of my own ceremony. All of Alexis' family and friends were there. My family was smaller than hers, especially friends, but it was still a very nice ceremony and reception.

"After that, we'll spend the rest of the day on the island doing whatever the hell newlyweds usually do."

Alan had everything planned out. It's no wonder why he's in the position he is in now. Such confidence and discipline can give a lot of power to one man.

"And we'll end the night with a bang. I promise you she won't forget it."

It worried me a lot that I had no idea what he had in store for her. What else could he possibly do?

"And you know what, buddy? You're going to be with us the whole day too. I need someone to document our magical day together."

My god. He wanted me to record the whole thing too? That means there will always be evidence today actually happened.

"You promise you'll annul your marriage to Alexis after this is over with? Tomorrow morning?" I asked.

"I didn't promise anything. But yes I will annul my marriage with Alexis tomorrow. As hot as Alexis is, I don't think the married life could ever be something permanent for me."

Alan treated marriage like a suit he wanted to return to the retailer because he changed his mind about it. This man was cold and heartless.

"C'mon, you have to get going. My Skype meeting is about to begin soon. I'll text you and Alexis more details later."

I stood up slowly, expecting it to hurt both physically and internally, but it didn't. Did Alan's strange concoction actually work?

I was about to head towards the elevator until I realized I was still naked, except for the towel that was covering me up.

"Umm...?" Was all I could say.

"What is it now?" Alan said with annoyance.

"Can I...get some clothes...?"

"You mean my clothes? I don't think so. What's wrong with what you have now?"

"This towel? It's too small. It barely covers my front and back."

"You want to wear something? Alright, hold on. Stay right there." Alan walked out of the room with a grin on his face, presumably towards his bedroom where all his clothes are.

I waited patiently, feeling better by the minute, thanks to that disgusting drink Alan made me for me.

A second later Alan came back, tossing something very small at me. I caught it with one hand, dropping the part of the towel that was covering my butt.

It was Alexis' underwear. From the first night she slept with Alan.

It felt like it hadn't been washed. Which means her juices were still on it.

"I was going to keep it as a souvenir but it looks like you need it more than I do. I even used it to jerk off into. Her pussy juice had me reliving that night."

"You can't be serious. I can't wear this?" I pleaded.

"You know what you are? You are one ungrateful motherfucker. I try to help you and you reject my help. Just because you're a picky little bitch. Beggars can't be choosers!"

"But Alan, I just can't wear-" I stopped and covered my mouth immediately, even though I made the mistake already.

Alan just gave his evil smile.

"Guess what your punishment is now?"

*

I finally reached the door to my room. The humiliation to get to my room was unbearable.

After putting on Alexis' dirty underwear in front of Alan, he took a picture of me with his phone. More evidence of my predicament. Part of the punishment was that I couldn't take the towel with me either. My only hope was that no one else would be up at this time. As I got inside the elevator, I prayed really hard that no one will see me like this. The only silver lining is that even if someone does see me, there's a high chance I will never see them again. But even that thought wasn't enough to assuage my embarrassment when, only after going down two floors, the elevator stopped. I steeled my nerves as best as I could when the doors opened.

It was a man, his wife, and his son, who looked to be twelve. The wife saw me first when she gasped out loud. Luckily the son was looking somewhere else when his mom quickly covered his eyes, pulling him away until they were out of sight. The father looked pissed off when he saw me. He waited until his wife and son retreated.

"Grow the fuck up, asshole!" The father said under restrained anger. He rejoined his family, I assume to wait for another elevator.

"Sorry," was all I could say but I don't think he heard me. I pressed the "closed doors" button frantically before anyone else came in. I breathed a sigh of relief when the doors finally closed.

The elevator went down another 5 floors when it stopped again.

You've got to be kidding me, I thought.

Again I steeled my nerves when the doors opened again

There were three attractive women in bikinis. I only needed to look at them for a second to see they all had exceptional bodies. They were all slim, tanned, and nice chest sizes.

The one in front let out a yelp when she saw me. She covered her mouth and stifled a laugh. Her girlfriends were curious what she was reacting to until they saw me. They gave the same reaction, more or less.

"Oh my God!," Attractive female #2 said.

"What the? Wow," attractive girl #3 said. She had sunglasses on, which she lowered to get a better view.

I just stood there covering myself as best as possible with my hands while trying to make very little eye contact.

They all slowly entered in the elevator, still giggling and even whistling.

"No fucking way!" I heard a man say.

I guess there was one more to the group. And it was a guy. A masculine guy who was wearing swim trunks, sunglasses, and a hat.

He looked back at the girls then at me. He did this repeatedly to make sure the girls were seeing what he was seeing.

"Are you fucking seeing this, Rose?" The guy asked attractive girl #1.

"Yes, Jeff. C'mon lets just go." She responded.

"Aww, man, I wish Mikey and Seth were here. They would flip the fuck out."

The douche known as "Jeff" was still standing on the pathway of the elevator doors, preventing them from closing. I was so embarrassed I couldn't bring myself to say anything.

"Yeah, Jeff, would you just come on!" Attractive girl #3 said. "We gotta go see my parents before we go to the beach!"

"Hold on, hold on hold on!" Jeff said, rummaging in his pocket. "Just let me take a quick picture!"

Without asking my permission, Jeff took several photos of me in my wife's dirty underwear. I guess the girls could sense my embarrassment, for they were still urging Jeff to hurry up.

"Not cool, Jeff!"

"Yeah, he obviously doesn't want you take his picture!"

"Well, then he shouldn't have worn chick's panties in public. I mean, how do you not take a picture?"

Satisfied he took plenty of pictures of me, he finally came inside, letting the doors finally close.

The rest of the way down, the embarrassment continued. Jeff couldn't stop talking to me, asking me questions.

"So what happened, man? Did you lose a bet or something?" He asked me. The whole time, the girls insisted that he shut up. I didn't answer any of us questions. When I didn't answer, he assumed some of the answers.

"Wait. Do you like dressing like this? You do, don't you? Oh my God, I fucking knew it!" He exclaimed.

I really hated Jeff.

To my relief, the elevator reached my floor. Jeff had his phone out ready to take more pictures and videos as I exited. I heard him laugh out loud when he recorded me leaving, presumably because he was able to see my backside. I was so eager to reach my room, that when I went around a corner, I almost ran into another family of four who was coming around the corner too.

"Jesus Christ!" The mom said.

"Watch where you're fucking going!" An old man, I assume the grandfather, said.

Like the first mom I ran into back at the elevator, this one tried to cover her kids' eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!" I said quickly, as I practically jogged towards my room, still trying to cover my crotch and butt.

Even as I stand just outside my room, a realization just hit me. The color on my face drained.

I don't have my room key.

The only other way to get another copy is if I go to the front desk. That would mean more humiliation as I passed more people. Hell, the people at the desk might kick me out.

But even if I do go to the front desk, I would have to provide identification to let the resort know I am me. And my wallet was inside the room. But I can't let Alexis see me like this. This can't be happening.

When I thought all hope was gone, I heard something to my left. I saw another door opened with the cleaning cart housekeeping uses to clean rooms. Just then a middle-aged black woman came out and noticed me quickly. She looked me straight in the eyes.

"Ma'am, could you please help me? I've had a long night and really need to get in my room. I know this is strange-"

"Stop," the cleaning woman said with her hand up, signaling me to shut up.

With a heavy sigh and head shaking, she reached for her universal card key. I got really lucky she was American and not a native of the island.

"Oh thank you! Thank you! I really do appreciate this!" I said.

"Yeah, yeah. Funny thing is, this isn't the weirdest thing I've seen so far."

"Really? What have you seen?" I asked.

"Do you want to get in your room or not? C'mon I don't have all day!" The cleaning woman said, agitated.

"Sorry, sorry! Yes, yes! Thank you, thank you!"

Why the hell did I ask her that? What's wrong with me?

Just then I realized Alexis could be on the other side of the door. But it was too late, the cleaning lady already inserted her card and opened the door.

I grabbed for the handle, just to make sure it didn't open all the way. I almost knocked her down when I did so. I apologized but she just walked away mumbling something under her breath. Probably something derogatory.

I listened inside the room, trying to catch any sign of Alexis. When I didn't hear anything, I took a deep breath and went in.

Trying not to make any noise, I slowly walked in and shut the door carefully. She wasn't in the living room or the small kitchen. Through the process of elimination, that could only mean one other place she could be.

If she wasn't in the bathroom which was in the bedroom, then I'm done. There's no way to explain why I was wearing one of her dirty panties from the other night.

I peeked in the bedroom to find it, to my relief, empty.

I heard commotion in the bathroom. Thank God she was in there. Looks like fate is looking out for me.

I didn't know how much time I had, so I quickly took off my wife's dirty underwear. It was on the floor when the door opened.

Alexis walked out to find me completely naked. She was wearing a white maxi skirt with a matching crop top. The skirt was transparent I could see the underwear she was wearing. I also notice her skin was getting darker thanks to the hot sun. Yet, I was still looking like my pasty self. I'm not surprised. I haven't been able to get a decent tan for as long as I could remember.

Alexis was finishing tying her hair up in a bun, as she was getting out of the bathroom when she stopped after making eye contact with me.