Robert & Beth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs. Thomas! That was awesome. You are one sexy lady. If ever change your mind about me fucking you, I am around."

"Thank you Jim, you never know what might happen in the future. If you tell anyone about today, it will never occur again. Now please finish the lawn before Robert gets home."

When Robert arrived home that evening he was literately attack by his sexy wife. Wearing just her baby pj top and a pair of heels, she pulled out Robert's cock and devoured it in one gulp. All it took was about 3 passes and he exploded Into Beth's eager mouth."

"Wow, what was that all about?"

"Robert, sweetie, I was a very naughty wife today. Can you ever forgive me? Let's go into the bedroom."

"What happened?"

Robert's cock stiffened a bit as he anticipated Beth's confession.

"Do you remember the tiny bikini that I bought but I have never had the nerve to wear it?"

"Yes."

Beth continued. "It was such a nice day, I decided I would lay out. We are quite private and I didn't think anybody would see me. However, I had forgotten that today was Jim's day to mow our lawn."

At this revelation, Robert's cock went hard. He remembered Beth showing him that bikini. Just three little patches of cloth and a bunch of strings.

"At first I was startled, but after a bit, I decided to tease him. After all those high school girls, I thought he would like a closer look at a mature woman's body. We chatted for a couple of minutes and I saw his cock creeping down his pant leg. It seemed to be so big. I got turn on even more then I was already. I went into the house to get us some beer. I could feel his eyes boring into my bare butt."

"After we finished drinking the beer, I decided to do my back. So I laid face down and asked Jim to put sun tan lotion on me. Man, he was quick. He couldn't seem to wait to get his hands on me."

All this was almost too much for Robert. He pushed Beth back and entered her. He slowly fucked her as she told him what had happened.

"Tell me more!"

"While Jim was rubbing my back, he was having trouble with my bikini top tie, so I asked him to untie it. He stretched the ties out and I could feel the sides of my boobs bulge out. I know I looked totally naked except for the strings on my bottom. Then, he was rubbing lotion on my back again except he included the sides of my breasts. He was still hard as I felt his cock brush against me a couple of times. I thought I heard him moan, so I lifted up to ask him if he was alright. He mumbled something, so I lifted higher. I knew that my full breast and nipple were in view."

He said he was OK. It seemed that he was staring at my tit when he answered.

"I laid back down and ask him the do my legs. His hands were all over them, sometimes slipping down to my inner thighs. Being naughty, I opened up a bit and he was there massaging, caressing. By that time I was really turned on. He even had a finger brushing against my pussy through the bikini bottom. Before I knew it, his hands were up on my buns. His finger moving along the crevice. I know I started to flex my hips, and that caused his finger to slide down to my pussy. After one or two strokes, it went underneath and he penetrated me."

"As his finger went in and out, I had a small orgasm. I then stood up and took my thong off. I wanted him to have full access to me. As he looked at me, I saw his hard cock pushing his shorts out. Pulling his pants down, I was tempted to suck it but I didn't. Instead I took a hold of it and started to give him a hand job. As I stroked his erection, his fingers went back to my pussy and he put two inside me and even slipped a third into my ass."

"Jim then leaned forward and started to kiss my tits along with his other hand playing with them, I had a small orgasm and then a big one. It was too much for him. He came and ejaculated all over the place.

As Robert was listening to Beth's incredible story, it was too much for him. He banged into her faster. Losing control, he erupted into Beth's body. Beth had a small climax, but she was much more satisfied that she had made Robert come twice in a short time.

They laid on the bed relaxing for a moment. Robert had to know.

"Beth, did you fuck him?"

"Honey, he did ask me and I wanted to, but then I said no. I just wasn't sure that you would be OK about me doing that."

Robert laid there knowing that their relationship was at a crossroads. Strangely enough his cock made his decision for him. He had gotten rock hard as Beth posed her question. Beth had noticed it and she went down and started to clean him with her lips and tongue.

"Honey, If want to sleep with others, that is fine. I just want to be there when it happens. OK?"

Beth was thrilled at his answer. She did not say a word as her mouth took all of his cock into her mouth and he came for a third time.

12