Robert & Beth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again she marveled at its size. She had surprised herself by being able to take all of it into her mouth.

Kurt whispered into her ear, "do you remember when I told you how every man at the lounge there wanted to fuck you?"

"Yes," replied Beth as she tugged at his cock.

"I was one of them. Now I am going to fuck you until you scream with pleasure."

Without saying anything, Beth opened her legs and Kurt moved in between them. He moved the tip of his penis up and down the opening of her pussy. His could feel the moisture seeping and knew she was ready to accept him.

He slowly inserted his cock into her depths. Beth accepted his hardness with delight. It was so thrilling as this different man, almost a stranger was fucking her. She thought of her mother briefly.

"Mom, look at the pleasure you missed out on," she thought.

Beth wrapped her legs around Kurt's waist as he plunged in and out of her hot pussy.

Upstairs, Robert was watching with fascination as his wife fucked Kurt Johnson. He had never been more turned on. This was far better than he had ever expected. He had to hold himself back from coming as he wanted Beth after Kurt was done.

Beth felt so filled. Kurt's cock was reaching up further up then Robert's ever had. As he pounded into her, she felt herself building up and then exploding in the best orgasm she had ever experienced.

As Beth's pussy wall contracted, Kurt spewed a large load of semen deep into Beth's receptive body.

As they slowly came back down to earth, Kurt whispered into Beth's ear.

"You are one of the most amazing women I have ever been with. I will never forget you."

Beth didn't say a word. She just smiled at him, leaned down and cleaned his cock with her tongue.

After Kurt had left Robert came downstairs, took Beth in his arms and told her he loved her even more then ever before.

Dear readers, thank you for reading my stories about Robert & Beth. There will be more about Robert & Beth in upcoming weeks in the Loving Wives section.

I appreciate all the feedback I have had and try to answer all e-mails. If anyone has a suggestion for a story line, please let me know. If anyone wishes, I can take previous chapters and insert your lady's name in to be sent to you only. Thank you again. .

SirDix

12