Robert and Kayla

Story Info
A college girl tries hard to be good for her lover.
3.1k words
4.15
43k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 02/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just started sucking his cock when the cell rang. He picked it up while I continued:

"Hi..... yeah, really good....yeah I'm at her place.....Well (laughing) right now she's sucking my dick......I know, I know, but someone's got to do it.....Yeah, not too bad -- getting there.....Oops! I think we're making her blush."

And of course I was. I mean I never stopped sucking him, but the idea that he was discussing it with some unknown person while I was doing it kind of freaked me out and I could feel the blood rushing in my head and even in my chest. I have that light Irish freckly skin and when I'm embarrassed I can feel it on my chest and neck and face and know it's gone all blotchy red, which then freaked me out more. But I kept sucking. It's what I was there for after all.

"Sure, she won't mind."

Robert took the cell phone away and looked down at me. "Say Hi to Jevon." The cock slipped out of my mouth but stood rigid up against my face as he lowered the phone to me. I croaked out a "Hi" as Robert stared down at me, giving me that serious look. Which by the way I take very seriously. Then he nodded for me to go back to work. But he kept the phone down by my face and arched his hips into me to get me to gag over the line. He mouthed silently "Make a little noise." So I slurped and gagged a little more -- I mean I couldn't help the gagging because he was fucking my mouth. But the slurping sounds were for Jevon, whoever he was.

"Yeah, she's not bad. Still needs a lot of work though on her mouth. Her cunt is fine but the slut still needs to lose about 5 of the 10 pounds I told her to drop......Yeah pretty soon I think.....Don't worry about Kayla, she'll be ready......Yeah (laughing), I know she has small tits but they're OK with me.....You just make sure you get Beth in shape (laughing again).....I know......Yes, you'll get to see her soon.........Ok, I'll see you tonight though.....Yeah right. Later." And he snapped the phone shut.

So I guess you figured out that I'm Kayla. A college freshman. An A student and a serious volleyball player. And Robert's slut.

With the call over we set back to work in earnest. Or at least I tried hard. Robert lay back again to consider my work, and my mouth was all over his cock, but I wondering whether he'd tell me anything about Jevon or the call. I was sure my ears and throat were bright pink now as I wondered what he meant about me being 'ready.' And who Beth was. And just who the hell Jevon was for that matter. On the other hand, Robert had just said my cunt was "fine" and oh-my-God I wanted to kiss him for that, so proud that he was praising my pussy. But I caught myself daydreaming (as usual) and forced myself to snap out of it. I knew I'd be in trouble unless I paid attention and got into that nice slow, sexy-slutty blowjob rhythm he likes. I knew I needed the work on my mouth, just as he'd told Jevon, and, you know, you can't let either praise or criticism distract you if you want to give really good head. Plus, I'd had some trouble in the past keeping my focus on cocksucking and it hadn't gone well.

My right hand went up to cradle his sack as I slid my mouth slow and wet down his fat pole of a cock. My left hand went to his chest to ruffle the chest hair there. Robert slid his hips down a bit to bring the cock deeper in my mouth. And the contact did me good. Something about touching him is just so right that I respond in a second. Soon I was in that place where all that matters are his cock and the feel of his thick black steel sliding between my lips and over my tongue and into my throat. Where I do the breathing right, and everything fits just where he wants it. I was getting better at not gagging unless he was really fucking me with that goal. I almost smiled thinking back to our first time which had been one long gag fest till he came all over my face. This was better. Nicer. Sweeter and sexier. What we both needed.

But there I was thinking again instead of concentrating on his cock. I caught myself just in time and my eyes ran up to see if I was doing all right. I was. It was time to increase the pressure on his balls a little, nice little love squeezes while he enjoys my head bobbing. And I got a gasp from him on the first squeeze. Nice! Now I was getting really wet. He'd stripped me right away when he came in the dorm room, but left my little pink bikini panties on. And now I could feel the crotch of them sticking to the slit of my cunt. I would have loved to reach down and play with my clitty while I sucked him, but I knew better. Robert could stay with a blowjob like this for 45 minutes or so easy, and way longer than that if I was in the doghouse for some reason and needed discipline. Or if he was just in the mood. But he'd always been able to cum fast and hard when he decided he was ready, and decided that I had done my best learning for the day. Sometimes he gets off in my mouth after just a few hard sucks, but usually we make it last a while. I slowed my mouth, dragging the lips along the shaft and letting him stretch my lips to their widest when I got down about 7 or 8 of his 10 inches. I like thinking about how my lips look on his cock. They're nice lips -- and it's a very nice cock.

Concentrate! My left hand fingers played very lightly across his nipples and my right hand started to massage that little space just under his balls. He took one hand and rested it on the back of my head as I sucked, not forcing me and not even directing me. More like just a reminder. Or maybe he just felt like it. Better not to wonder about that either. I mean I would never want to ignore or miss his command, but it's almost as bad to anticipate a command that's not really there. I was in that nice rhythm and know better than to change anything when I get there. Just up and down with slow wet hard sucks that end when he pushes enough of the head in my throat to let me know I really have to concentrate. Let him decide when he's ready to cum. Don't anticipate, just suck. I realized that my jaw didn't even get very sore any more. I was progressing. It amazes me that his cock which seems so totally rigid and hardened after the first minute of a blowjob will somehow get even harder and thicker once I'm doing well. Now it was as rigid as a tree trunk in my mouth and my tongue could feel every ridge and swollen vein and I savored that feeling I get when a sensitive tongue rides over the vein and I feel the blood pulsing in there. Every time I think "Oh my God his cock is ALIVE." And then I tingle all the way to my pussy.

I dragged my short nails now along the perineum and over his massive balls and kept the head in my throat for 5 seconds, and then 10 and then slowly rode my lips out with my tongue swirling those veins until I could feel the head directly under my lips. And then I started back down. Now he gave another gasp. But I kept on, sucking downward. His hand grabbed at my hair. And then I knew. Don't rush. Just take the cock back out till it's only about one third the way in. He grabbed hold now of my ponytail with his full fist and started riding my face up and down along his cock faster and faster. And he came. I felt the shots beating at the roof of my mouth. How many? I never know for sure but it feels like -- or at least I imagine it's like -- 8 or even 10 gargantuan spurts of sperm blasting away in me. I know when he cums on my face I've never counted more than 6 good shots, plus the usual dribbles and small spurts at the end of course, but it's so different when he is cumming in my mouth. I always get that feeling like I'm drowning, like when my brother and I were body surfing as kids down the beach and you'd get tumbled in the surf and not know which end was up and if you ever opened your mouth then you were sure you would drown. But I never did then what I do now. My mouth fills. And I keep sucking, but lighter now. Suck and think of my wet cunt and whether he might use it after. But concentrate, always concentrate hard at the end of a blowjob when there's a temptation to let up and relax too soon.

Then the jets of cum slow. Robert pulls his still rigid cock from my mouth slowly, me sucking and kissing along the bottom while trying not to choke on all the cum. And no matter how hard I try, a little -- or sometimes a lot -- escapes through my lips when he pulls out all the way. Then I'm on my knees looking up and waiting, the still hard cock lying softly now along the crease of his hip bone, wild and slimy looking. And then he looks down and invariably wipes a bit of cum off my lips or chin to feed to me. His finger comes out of my mouth clean and he nods that it's ok to swallow now. And I do even though it's nice sometimes when he lets me hold the cum in my mouth longer, tasting and swirling it for my own pleasure. Robert's not one of those guys like in a porn flick who has to see my mouth filled with sperm before I can swallow. But he does decide when I swallow, which for me is an amazing turn-on. Because he never suggested I needed to await his command to swallow. It was just something natural to me.

By now my panties are completely soaked. I nuzzle up to his spent cock, kissing and licking it very gently. Robert reaches down and grabs my tit, lovingly patting and squeezing it and tweaking the nipple as he lets us both rest. I kiss the head and the slit and smile to see little drops still oozing from his slit. Enough for me to taste even though his flavor and aroma are already everywhere in me. And I smile again as I imagine the little fishies all swimming around now in my belly, all the little sperm trying wildly to swim towards an egg that's not there. And I dream about the times when Robert takes me and fucks me hard after one of these blowjobs, and wonder again whether he's going to do me today before he takes off. Instead he reaches down and slaps my ass hard. Great, more red marks all over me. I gaze up lovingly and he says "How bout a brother gets a glass of water after all this hard work?" And I jump up and run over to the little fridge I keep there for us and pull out water for him. He says "Get one for you too." Which even if I do love the taste and texture of his cum is nice since a girl really wants to wash her mouth out a little after that sort of thing. So then I go back to kneeling between his spread legs and kiss his cock again as I hand him the water. I find one more nice thick droplet of sperm on his cock to lick and swallow. Then we both drink the water, him a lot and me a little.

Somehow I know he's not going to fuck me this time. He's too relaxed. And when he's going to fuck me after he almost always stays totally hard and has me bent over on all fours after just a few minutes. Or he has me on my back with one big hand holding my ankles up over my head to open me up. But today he's probably going to run off to one of his black brother study groups. He rests. I try again not to wonder about Jevon and Beth and 'being ready' and my inadequacies and it's harder now without the stimulus of his thick black cock penetrating my throat. Obviously it's going to be a sex thing -- why have a slut if you're not going to use her for sex? I shiver even in the warm dorm room trying to figure out what though. And Robert gets up and pulls on his underpants, his pants and shirt, leaving me kneeling on the floor watching just in case he changes his mind. But he doesn't. He leans into me and puts an index finger in my mouth to suck. He tells me to keep my cell on. And then he's gone.

I got all dreamy again. The taste of his cum was still in my mouth and I was just sipping the water in careful little drops to get some of it without washing out all of Robert's flavor too soon. It had been a good blowjob despite some lapses in attention. None of them had lasted too long and I wasn't sure he was even aware of them while they occurred. My fingers went inside my panties and found my clit. I idly rubbed and teased it while I replayed the scene in my head. I almost always do after he leaves. This way I could get off while I enjoyed the moment over again. The sight of his cock approaching my lips. The first feel of the rubbery head on my tongue and of the steel shaft when he began driving it deeper in my mouth. The gagging over the phone for Jevon. The wonderful thick, salty splashes of sperm in my open wet mouth and the slutty swallow for him. By now I was fingering my clit just the way I like small little gentle circles closer and closer to my little friend inside, and then back out to start the slow circles over again.

I thought Robert was being pretty unfair about my cocksucking. I mean geez! Give a girl a little credit. If he would stop and consider how much I'd improved in the last couple of months you'd think he'd at least commend me for trying. I had worked really hard for him, because I loved him of course but more than that because he wanted me to be good at it and I was determined not to let him down. It was a pride thing for me. I guess maybe that was part of the problem along with my daydreaming but still. I took his cock almost all the way in now. You try it with 10 inches of thick black cock. I was obedient on my knees. I kept it slow and slutty without ever trying to rush to get him off faster. I always swallowed on command and even if it took a finger two or so off my face and tits at the end, all the cum ended up in my belly. But all I ever heard was like what he said to Jevon: needs a lot of work. Well screw him (ha-ha!) I did have my pride but I was also totally committed to his pleasure and you'd think he'd acknowledge at least that.

Of course I realized that he wanted me motivated, and that no guy training you at cocksucking is going to give you much praise so long as it's not totally O.K. That way he had it all: me gagging down 8 or 9 inches into a throat he knew was too small for him, me swallowing all the cum he could produce, and still he got to complain about it like I was an amateur girl giving her first blowjob on prom night. Not that he was ungrateful in general. I mean if anything he was too effusive in his praise of my cunt from the very first time he fucked me. He just loved how tight and slick I was there and how a slender, feminine girl could make his entire cock disappear inside of her. The thought made me realize I was getting close to cumming and that this replay Robert's generosity was part of what was making my little clit sing like lark. It turned me on so much to be serving him like the slut I was, like his slut. And oh my God the image of his balls churning out sperm into my pink pussy finished me off. I came so hard I felt like I was blacking out. Afterwards I licked my fingers clean, wishing there had been some trace of his cum there too for me to enjoy. Then I got up and showered.

In the shower I was wondering if he was going to let Jevon fuck me. Would he want another guy cumming inside me like that? Cumming in my cunt? Or even in my mouth? Or maybe the idea was just for me and Beth to get it on together for them. I'd never been with a girl although Robert told me almost from the beginning that I was going to be. He had never mentioned other guys getting the use of my body. Now I let the burning water run over my tits as my fingers opened me up again. I came for the 2nd time trying to picture Beth and Jevon -- without luck of course since I had nothing to go on. Still the images that flashed of what they might do to and for me got me off again, softer and gentler and sweeter this time. Then I got out, dried myself, fell into my soft warm bed and then into a deep sleep. Just before losing consciousness I softly spoke the words I used every night: "Good night Robert. I love you."