Robert and Kayla Ch. 02

Story Info
Kayla remembers the first time.
4.6k words
4.37
24.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 02/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert is in the business school and takes that very seriously. In fact we met in a business course my first semester in school. Robert was the teaching assistant in my subgroup. My mind goes back to that day just 3 months ago. Me, kind of prissy and conceited, dressed like I thought a college girl should dress with a cute swirly skirt and nice sweater. Not like the other sluts in my dorm who affected the dressed down, slightly trampy, above it all style. I wanted to be different, to have my own style I guess. I've never been conceited about my looks which are just ok I guess. People say I have a nice butt and Robert told me after the first time that I had great lips for giving head. But I'm kind of a plain Jane I think, with however a body that boys like since I'm slender (fucking Robert and those 10 pounds!), feminine and soft, and have a nice ass according to my closest girlfriends who always say how much they envy it. Anyhow I was a little conceited because of my grades and my brain and the fact that the professor had let me – a baby faced freshman – take a class usually reserved for juniors and seniors.

I got to the first day of class 15 minutes early. Despite that every seat in a hall with about 100 students seemed to be filled and I was feeling lost and stupid till I saw this big black guy waving at me from the front of the classroom. I must have panicked because for a second I thought he was waving me away – like throwing me out on my first day. But then I saw he had a big smile on his face and was calling me down front. When I got there I immediately saw the really cute blonde girl sitting beside him starting to pout.

Robert: "Are you lost?"

Me: "No I just can't find a spot. I think the seats are full."

Master of the obvious right there. I glanced at the blonde who was for some reason shooting me daggers. God she was pretty. But what had I done? Robert turned to her casually and said "Carolyn why don't you be a peach and give... what was your name?"

Me: "Kayla."

Him: "Yeah Carolyn could you give your seat to Kayla – I don't think you'll be needing it today."

I started to object on her behalf but Robert put his hand on my arm to stop me and Carolyn stood and huffed out with a "Whatever Robert" and was gone. So I sat. I mumbled out a thanks.

I realized immediately that my arm was tingling from his touch and I started to blush a little at the thought that a man's touch – especially a black man's touch – could have such an effect on me. Robert: "I find we need to take good care of the younger students in this class – the seniors will eat you alive without some adult supervision around here."

He laughed. I grinned at this and took a good look. How did he know I was younger? He was one of those handsome but kind of rugged and not too handsome guys. Very masculine. Very composed. Very well dressed. Very black – like coal-black as my grandma used to say about some of the men in our little town. It suddenly came to me that he might be the professor in the class. I was afraid to ask. His attention had wandered to the front of the room and soon the real professor came bounding on stage and started talking a mile a minute. My arm still tingled and I had to remind myself to get a notebook out and start writing.

Early on the professor said that there were 5 teaching assistants assigned to the course and that each student would meet with a TA once per week. He then went on to introduce the TAs – one of whom of course was Robert. Robert stood at his introduction along with the other TAs and as he rose above me and I got a much better view of just how tall and hard he looked under the Ivy League type jacket and the expensive looking trousers. Whew! Slow down girl or the tingling in your arm is going to spread. I started day dreaming about him and wondered if I'd be in his section.

When class ended Robert said a quick 'Bye' and disappeared towards the professor. I joined the mob to see the section assignments. My luck I found myself listed under the name of a dikey looking woman introduced to us earlier as Ramona. I turned right into Robert as I started to leave and again his hand came out on my forearm to steady me. It seemed even then as though he was assuming all navigation of my body.

"So who'd you get?"

"Looks like I'm in Ramona's section."

He laughed and said "Good for you! Ramona loves the girls!" I knew he was joking but it made me nervous anyway. With that he was off again and I went back to the dorm.

When I got to my room I stared at myself in the mirror for 10 minutes hoping my looks had miraculously improved. They hadn't. I even took off my blouse and bra and stared at my tits in the mirror. They hadn't improved either. When I went to bed later that night in my room I was dreaming of Robert's hand on my arm, and dreaming about how it would wander to those tits even if they were pretty small. I found myself fantasizing about his taking me right there in the classroom, in front of everyone. As I did I wondered what his relationship was with Carolyn, and whether they were having some sort of lover's quarrel. Maybe Robert would fuck me just to score points on her, or at least let me taste the hard cock I knew would be under those nice pants he wore. I drifted off with my fingers inside my panties but then woke up and finished off my clit as I again fantasized about kneeling before Robert in front of the class.

Our next class was 2 days later. I had my plan set. But no matter because Robert must have had his set as well. And his plans seem somehow always to trump mine. Anyway when I got there 25 minutes early I found Robert again in the same seat. He saw me right away and motioned me down again.

He said "I forgot to tell you that this will be your seat for the semester. Dr. Jones will be doing a seating chart because even with all these people in here he wants a chart of the student names so he can monitor where the questions and comments come from." He smiled down at me. I thanked him again for the seat, wondering what had happened between him and Carolyn.

I said "Hey, I was wondering about changing to your section. Seems I have a conflict with Ramona's class time and my chem. lab."

Robert gave the dreaded one word answer: "Nope." I feel that rush of blood, humiliated and blushing like a little girl. So he takes pity and says 'Nope because I already did it – you're in my section and we start tomorrow." With that he leaves.

The section met in a little conference room where Robert had about 15 students. I was in a flirty little skirt again, and a nice blouse that showed off my little titties to their best advantage. But unlike the lectures Robert saved me no seat and basically ignored me for the hour we were there. The pattern continued over the next few weeks – he was kind, happy and solicitous in the lecture hall but stern and all business when he ran his section. He seemed in fact a little hostile towards me, batting away some of my questions with a wave of his hand, dismissing the tortured points I tried to make with the merest nod before moving on to someone with a smarter point. So I was feeling pretty frustrated.

And then all of a sudden one day after the lecture Robert asked me out for coffee. Of course I was delighted to accept but my first thought inside was: period. I'd gotten my monthlies the night before and of course had on old sloppy period panties on top of the obvious tampon. I knew I was getting way, way ahead of myself and actually was laughing as I accepted his offer, thinking I must be a jerk to believe he'd been coming on to me or was ever going to be in a position of approving or not of the panties I had on. It turned out it was not the least sexy or romantic or even personal – he just wanted to discuss some changes he felt were needed to my first class essay. Still I was so excited going home that night thinking how nice he'd been, holding my chair, collecting the 2 coffees, leaning in close to go over the written comments he'd made on the paper. And boy was he forceful with his comments.

It was never "I think you should..." or "I wonder if you might...." It was direct and commanding: "It needs to be like this...." Or "Do it like this...." I was writing some comments in the margin of my paper when his big black hand covered mine to stop me. He just said "Not now, listen and learn. I'll tell you when it's time." There was something there even if he was not trying to get in my pants right away. I felt sure of it, and fantasized for the next week about when he would tell me that it really was time.

And it was a week to the day. Robert had missed a lecture due to a bad throat and I saw him hurrying across the campus two days later. I waited knowing he would see me in front of my dorm. He came over and asked if the professor had given out the printed notes at the lecture. I said he had and asked Robert up to my room so he could get them to copy without needing to find the professor. I had a small single room, kind of a top floor garret in this ancient brick dorm. Robert followed me up the narrow stairway and I could feel his eyes staring at my ass as I lead him up. Inside my room he moved around studying my belongings as I knelt to retrieve the notes from my knapsack. I got up with them to find him leaning against my desk with my copy of The Story of O in his hands. He smiled and I gave that blush again right on cue. I felt a tingle from his finger tips as he took the notes and stuffed them in his sack. He went back to thumbing through O so I sat on the edge of my bed and waited.

Robert put the book back on the desk and said "Come here." I went to him and he held me at the waist towering over me. "You like that sort of thing, Kayla?" I couldn't speak but I looked up and nodded once quickly. He kissed me hard and maneuvered me back towards the bed, but spun us around so that he ended up sitting there on the edge of the bed.

Now his hands were on my shoulders moving me down to my knees. I got down and he said "Suck my cock." Now I thought of my panties and bra again – this time with good reason. His hands went to the hem of my shirt and he ripped it over my head in one motion. He said "Stand." I did and he unzipped my jeans and slid them down to my ankles for me to kick away. Nice little white panties with tiny red hearts covered me, and the bra matched. I reached behind to undo the bra and my small tits tumbled out. He slid the panties off my legs and stood me up straight between his thighs, watching me, seeing everything, inspecting me. His big middle finger entered my pussy and I realized for the first time that I was already really wet. I groaned as he fingered me and felt the blood rising in me from embarrassment that I was so easy to read, so easy to open up and so eager to get fucked. Now his finger came out of my cunt and grazed my lips. I smiled and knew what he wanted, so I sucked it clean of my juices.

His hands went to my shoulders before and again lowered me to my knees. I unzipped him and tugged off the nice linen pants he was wearing. Then I slid down his boxers and his fat black cock sprang obscenely in front of my tits. Now I knew what I had to do and wanted nothing more than to do it. But despite my fixation on O and her needs and deeds, I was pretty inexperienced at this. I'd given exactly 2 blowjobs in high school and had this real fear of a guy cumming in my mouth. But Robert's hands went down inside his thighs to caress my tits as I kissed the head. And oh my God I was suddenly so turned on to be there naked with him staring at his enormous thick cock and me of all people getting to get on my knees and suck him off. I remember smiling up at his and giggling a bit as he massaged my nipples and I leaned in to kiss the head properly before popping it in my mouth. Which I did. And I stayed like that, just sucking the head, and feeling a tingle between my legs and kept thinking to myself how lucky I was.

He didn't rush me, gave me time to decide to try to go a little deeper. I did and I felt my lips were stretched to the limit with maybe just 3 or 4 inches in my mouth. And I bobbed up and down a few times trying to get enough wet in my mouth to get his black dick all slick and slippery for my mouth.

My hand went to the base of his cock and I pulled my mouth off, smiled up at him and said "Just don't cum in my mouth. OK? I don't do that." I smiled again and then moved my wet mouth down over the crown of the cock again to start sucking. I went up 5 or 6 times trying to remember what kind of rhythm to get to with a guy.

And YOWWWWWWWWWWW! Suddenly my tits exploded in pain. My mouth flew back off the cock and I fell back on my ass with my hands going to my nipples. "What the fuck....." I stammered out. Robert had given both nipples a vicious twist just as I was taking his cock deep in my mouth. What an asshole! I wanted to get up and kick him in the nuts. Then his eye caught mine and I froze.

He had a hard, stern look I hadn't seen before, not mean, and even with a hint of a smile behind it, but all the same a look that said "Quiet! Listen and learn. I'll tell you..." And he did, tell me that is. He said "Cunt, I'm going to cum where I want and when I want with you. Get your slutty mind and your slutty mouth right so you can get me off, that's all you need to know. So get your mouth down as far as it can go on that cock and I'll tell you when it's time to swallow."

I felt it in the pit of my stomach. Like I'd never felt with anyone before. Like he knew what he was doing and I had to do it for him if he wished it. And I got back up on my knees, still cupping my tits to sooth the pain. And realized how wet I was. I gazed up at him but couldn't speak, couldn't think of what to say even if I could speak. He gently took my hands from my breasts and replaced them with his own, his big thumbs massaging the nipples soft and gently now.

My fingers gravitated to my leaky slit. He smiled and said "Not yet – you can get that little slut off after you do your job." So I put my hands back on his knees and bent in to take his cock in my mouth again.

It was weird. Suddenly I wasn't at all afraid of his cumming in my mouth. Suddenly it seemed like of course that was the right way to do this. My pussy was on fire and I felt everything go all liquid inside of me – pussy, mouth, eyes watering, even my armpits and I could feel beads of sweat forming between my tits and running down my belly. Before I knew it he had half his huge cock in my mouth and I was doing my damndest to suck and lick and lap and tease and nibble and then suck some more. He took one hand from his knee and showed me how to cradle his nuts while I sucked him off. His balls felt alive in my hand, growing and rolling of their own accord, even before I thought to lift them into his body gently while I sucked. That's when he attacked my mouth and I felt him drive the shaft in deep for the first time. I nearly lost it in every way.

Now I could feel fear and panic – not that he'd cum in my mouth but that he was going to choke me to death before he could cum. And the swamp in my cunt opened and I could feel pussy juice running down my thigh. His hand went to the back of my head and he really started fucking me there. I was gagging and choking. I felt my nose running and I was gasping for breath when he started to cum. And I know I screwed up right then cause I didn't mean to pull off when he let go of my head, it just seemed to do it by itself cause the cum in my mouth already seemed like way too much and then pow! He was cumming in thick shots all over my face as I knelt there gasping. And my eyes were opened cause I still didn't know at this point that sperm in the eye really burns and I saw these incoming missiles so it felt like I was a resident of Baghdad during the shock and awe days and that's a pretty good description of how I felt all the way through my body and I realized that I was cumming myself before the missiles even stopped.

I fell back for the 2nd time that day right on my ass and I was moaning out the last of my own orgasm. When I looked up I saw him recovered and smiling down at me. Then he was laughing and I was thinking "Oh no was I really that bad?" But he stood and grabbed my hand to pull me up, saying "C'mere – you gotta see this."

He yanked me to my feet and I felt sperm running down my chest between my tits. Robert steered me in a circle around to the dresser/mirror that had been behind me as I knelt. And there I was. In all my glory as my auntie used to say when I was a girl. Naked, hair all disheveled from his rough hands, grinning stupidly, and with a face made up with a thick layer of creamy white sperm. I had that out of body experience like 'look at that slut with her face covered with jam.' Almost before I knew it was me, and before I was aware that Robert had my elbows pulled back behind my back as he leaned me in towards the mirror for a close-up I could see three thick strands of his cum stretched from my chin upwards towards my right ear, and beyond into my dark hair. There were 2 or 3 strands on the other side as well, landing more on my cheek and up over my forehead. And then a fat strand straight up along the bridge of my nose and curled somehow around my left eyebrow. Then there was the cum on my neck and throat, and the dripping cum all over my tits and in between too.

Robert leaned me in and whispered "Looks like I had a good load saved up for you."

I became aware of him, and of how he had my elbows tied behind me semi-painfully. Then he had them both with one meaty hand and the other came up to grab at my tit.

Robert whispered again "And now for that swallow you owe me."

His fingers grazed my tit and scooped up enough sperm to satisfy him when he raised the index finger in front of the mirror for me to see. His finger came towards my face as I watched in the mirror and I shivered with the realization of how much I wanted to finish this right for him – for both of us. My mouth opened and he plopped the finger in. When it came out it was clean and my mouth was almost full of the salty slimy gooey mess he'd deposited on my breast. Then he took another scoop from my neck. Now my mouth was full when the finger slid out clean.

"Swallow cunt" was all he said.

So I did, and my mouth was empty except for the thick coating on my tongue and lips that most girls know. He grabbed my other tit to start on it. As he did my elbows and arms came free and I snuck one hand up to my breast to beat him there. We stared at one another in the mirror. And I scooped the cum for him, presented it in the mirror just as he had done and filled my mouth with it. Another scoop from my face and I was full. I stopped and looked at him in the mirror. He smiled. I waited. He smiled even more, showing me his perfect white teeth. Again I felt that shiver of awe, of having waited for this, of having gone to a place where I belonged.

Robert said "You gonna swallow again?"

I waited, my eyes fixed on the next strands of cum still on my face, waiting themselves. And he smiled as he got it and changed from a question to a command "Swallow that load slut, there's more out here." So I swallowed again. And cleaned the other side of my face. And tried to clean the cum out of my hair, but without much success there. Each time I would fill my mouth and stop and wait. He'd command a swallow and then watch my throat ripple in the mirror.

I was almost cleaned when I felt his cock rising up against my ass, sliding lengthwise up along the crack there. And he took my hands again and pushed me hard into the bureau and then pushed down on my back, forcing my sticky face down on the open copy of O he'd put there earlier. I felt the pages sticking to my face as Robert kicked my feet wide apart. The bureau was low enough for me to be bent over, but too high to put my pussy at the right angle for a tall guy like Robert. So he lifted my hips, crushing my face into the book, until I was high and open enough to penetrate. I felt the cock split me open and then started cumming myself. I wailed out, moaning and writhing. I felt weightless in his hands as his lifted me higher and shoved deeper into my cunt. I was so wet that 3 thrusts had all I could take, and he lowered me a bit so I could stand on my toes for him to fuck me. I knew it wasn't safe for either pregnancy or disease but, pinned as I was, horny as I was, stunned by the aftershocks going off in my pussy, I was in no position or mood to attempt to stop him. He started hitting in me hard, crouched at the knees I suppose to give him leverage to plant the head of his cock deeper and deeper in my sucking, grasping, clenching pussy. And suddenly I was cumming again for him, cumming all over the cock inside me. This time I screamed out "Robert, Robert..." My noises occupied what was left of my mind until I felt his hands go my each of my tits again. This time the pain from his pinching and twisting was a thin layer below the pleasure as I came and came for him. My cunt was liquid fire as I felt him plop out and spin me up and then down fast, saying "finish in your mouth" as he pushed me to my knees.

12