Robert and Kayla Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I was sucking eagerly, hard slutty sucks as I tasted my cunt on a cock for the first time. It was noisy and hot as fast as his groans joined in with my gags and chokes and he found the back of my throat with that most lovely cockhead. This time the jets were fewer but I swear I could feel each one splash inside my mouth. And I held the cum, continuing the little game we'd started with the cleaning. And the cum overflowed my lips and some hit my still sticky chest.

And he was out of my mouth looking down at me. I looked up and waited. He waited too, breath ragged but knowing the game was on. And took a finger to clean my chin and tits and added a few dollops more to the essence in my mouth. Then, almost casually, "Now slut." And I swallowed the big load down slowly, licking my lips as it went.

Well that was our first time. Not too romantic I know, but enough to keep me in a goofy, smiling, lovey- dovey, teenager in love cloud for the next 2 days before I could see him again at class. That night in bed I thought about how he was, his body, his cock, his smile and his serious look, his commands, and how eager I was to please this man I still barely knew. For a few minutes I tried being mad at him and then at myself. How could I let him hurt me and then still get on my knees to suck him and let him – no want him – to cum in my mouth? How could I swallow? And play games with the swallow? And enjoy it so damned much? And shiver when I thought again about how it felt when he fucked me like that – like a dog bent over her own bureau, her face stuck to the slut novel she'd carried around secretly since she first discovered it in her father's dresser as a 16 year old. How could I let it all happen? But I couldn't hold the feeling. I was getting too hot all over again when I played it in my mind. I came twice more that night replaying the scenes in which I had become a slut, but not just any slut – his slut.

12