Robert and Laurie

Story Info
Mind Control is best served with subtlety
4.2k words
4.44
36.4k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timewell
Timewell
56 Followers

To my parents' disappointment, my ability was never very strong. My brother, Bartolomeu, was very strong. Uncle Andrei said that Bartolomeu used his strength dangerously. Uncle took me under his wing and sheltered me from my parents' scorn. He taught me subtlety. He taught me that clever and careful use of our family ability was what had kept us safe for many, many generations. Bartolomeu used his ability with no subtlety or care. He brutishly forced his will on others, thinking little of the consequences.

Uncle had always thought that Father ruled our town too heavy handedly, and when he saw Bartolomeu following in his footsteps he decided it was time to leave. Careless arrogance, he said, would lead to disaster.

Father allowed Uncle to take me on as his apprentice, as much to keep me out of the way, and we carefully slipped away to a new life.

Uncle had become familiar with modern bureaucracy and taught me how to manipulate the system in such a manner that made changing our identities fairly simple. Computers, he said, were only as honest and accurate as the men using them. So a little push here, a little redirection there and voila! We were suddenly Robert and Andrew. Let us leave last names behind for this tale, shall we?

We started our lessons when I was still fairly young. We would move to a town and Uncle would have me identify useful people about my age. While social skill was not my strong suit, all that was required was to make sure that the correct people felt a distinct sense of happiness or pleasure when I was around.

Wherever we went I found it easy enough to appear to be quietly charismatic. People just seemed to like me.

I found that over time people's minds simply developed habits and I could maintain beneficial relationships with very little effort.

As I grew Uncle showed me that these same techniques worked very well with women. Except that in addition to happiness, I slowly instilled desire.

Uncle instructed to try it for the benefit of others first. Always experiment on others first if you can help it, he would tell me.

I found that it amused me greatly to play matchmaker.

And then once I had honed my skills, I found it very easy to manipulate women into my bed.

By the time I reached college I had honed and streamlined my skills. Where my brother would have simply forced his will on a woman and left her feeling confused and guilty, I convinced women that what I wanted was actually their idea. I got what I wanted and they felt fulfilled and satisfied.

Being a horny young man, I was constantly putting ideas into the heads of the women around me.

I would start subtly, with a simple sense of attraction or interest. I would then gradually increase this interest to a sense of desire. Not a romantic desire. It was a primal desire that I sought to inspire. Until eventually simply seeing or being near me was enough to trigger hormonal desire.

The feedback was a rush as well. I could sense their growing desire. I could feel that their thighs were growing hot and slick. Knowing that a woman wants you, even if you have artificially created that desire, is an incredible high.

One of my favorite games was to make a woman feel the internal conflict of desire and timidity. When she would finally push through the timidity the rush of gratifying pleasure she felt would surge back to me and we would both enjoy incredibly intense encounters.

Laurie was a good girl. She was 22 years old and she was still a virgin. I wound my way into her psyche and made sure that her tight, virgin cunt was slick with desire whenever I was near.

After a few short weeks I could feel the echoes of her rubbing herself off night after night while thinking about me. I could sense her clenching her thighs whenever we talked.

I am not one to steal. Laurie was saving her virginity for a husband. So when I knew her desire for me had become habitual, I directed her mind to pleasures that would allow her to maintain her virginity.

Laurie began having fantasies about all the different ways that she could suck my cock. I could feel the echoes in her mind, and I knew that she spent night after night rubbing herself off dreaming of my cock in her mouth.

I boosted her confidence and courage, and then I slowly released the restraints.

I was working in a coffee shop. It was pretty easy to use my ability to inspire people to tip me generously. Laurie had been coming by just before closing time for a few evenings. Since it was usually slow just before closing, we'd hang out and talk.

"I have to close up," I said.

She paused. For the past few night nights she had said good night, gone home and rubbed herself off repeatedly. But I could feel that tonight would be different.

She leaned low onto her crossed arms over the counter, offering me a bold view of her generous cleavage.

"You mind if I hang out while you close up?" she asked.

I could see her unconsciously grinding her denim clad thighs together in the reflection on the glass behind her.

"I don't mind at all," I replied.

I could feel my cock immediately begin to swell in anticipation.

"It's so difficult being a virgin," she confessed.

Laurie's face was flush with excitement and I could feel her mind racing.

"Saving yourself for marriage?" I asked.

"I am," she answered with a hint of hesitation. "But all of my girlfriends are getting SO laid, and I'm choosing not to. It makes me feel ... I don't know. Like a freak or something."

I calmed her fear just a little, but not too much. I didn't want her to freak out, and I wanted to make sure that she was completely comfortable with whatever she was going to choose to do.

"It's your choice," I reassured her on multiple levels. "If you're saving yourself for Mister Right, that's cool. I can't imagine it myself, but ..."

She walked slowly around the corner of the counter as my voice trailed off.

"I've never had anything penetrate my pussy," she whispered. "Not even my vibrator. And my husband will find my pussy to be tight and virginal."

I leaned back against the counter as she approached me.

"But maybe there are other pleasures ...", she said quietly.

Her cheeks and throat were blushing as she approached me.

"There are," is all I could say. She was incredibly beautiful. And the intoxication of the moment was already feeding back to me.

"I used to give my boyfriend in high school hand jobs," she said as she approached with a deep sway in her hips. "I loved the way his cock would throb in my hands."

Laurie was getting lost in the moment. She undid a button on her sweater, revealing the edge of her bra and as much flesh as there was to see without removing her bra.

"I loved watching the cum shoot out of his cock," she said in a voice so low and breathy that it was practically a whisper. "I loved how it felt in my hands."

She placed her palms on my chest and leaned toward my mouth. Her lips tasted heavenly. Laurie placed her hands around my neck and I placed my hands on her hips. Our lips parted simultaneously and we slowly began exploring each other's mouths.

Laurie pulled her lips away from mine.

"I've never given a blowjob," she breathed into my ear. "I want to so badly."

I instinctively wrapped my hands further around her waist as she alternated between biting her own lip and nibbling on my earlobe.

"I want so badly," she started again, "to suck your cock."

I could feel her excitement pulse with the word "cock".

"To be on my knees with your cock in my mouth," she continued whispering into my ear. "I want so badly to feel your cum shooting into my mouth. I want to know what it tastes like. To feel it slide down my throat into my belly."

Her hips swayed as she ground her thighs together.

She pulled her face back from mine just enough to look me in the eyes.

"I've never had a cock in my mouth. Please," she half asked and half begged, "be my first?"

Even though it had been my gentle suggestions that had originally set things into motion, I was still intoxicated by her sincerity and passion.

"I," I stammered, "I'd be honored."

And I meant it.

"But," I realized, "I need to lock the door first."

She smiled and kissed me deeply.

"I'll be waiting right here," she teased playfully as she shifted to lean against the counter next to me.

"I'll be right back," I said and hurried to the door.

I quickly turned the "OPEN" sign around to "CLOSED", locked the door and pulled the blinds closed.

I looked back to see her still leaning against the counter where I had left here looking at me with a mischievous smile that smoldered with primal desire.

She watched me walk back around the counter and approach her. I reached out and she leaned forward into my arms again. Our mouths met and parted again. I felt her sucking gently on my tongue.

I felt her hands on my wrists. She pulled her lips from mine and looked me in the eyes as she slowly raised my hands from her hips to rest on her shoulders.

"I've been watching movies," she spoke with pleading eyes, "and I think your hands need to be up here somewhere."

Laurie sank to her knees and looked up at me hungrily.

I practically tore the apron I was wearing off and I felt her hands on my belt. There were long moments of delicious anticipation as she carefully undid my belt. Then she undid the buttons on my jeans.

She glanced up at me licking her lips with a smile when she saw the head of my cock rising above the waistband of my boxers. She pulled my jeans and underwear down torturously slowly. Her eyes were fixated on my cock as it emerged one slow centimeter at a time until my boxers were low enough that it angled out and bounced freely in front of her face.

I felt her hand close around the base and squeeze gently.

I had spent weeks preparing the link between us and I could a small portion of my pleasure run through the link to Laurie.

She made the yummy sound and playfully said, "I've never done this before, so let me know if I'm doing it right."

Still holding my cock, she slowly licked the underside form the base to just under the head. We moaned in unison. She saw a tiny drop of precum poised at the tip of my throbbing cock.

"Or if there's anything I can do to make it better," she said looking up into my eyes.

She turned her eyes back to the bead of precum, fascinated. I could feel her hand making the smallest milking motions at the base of my cock.

Her tongue slid out and sensually licked away the waiting drop of precum.

"Mmmmm," she intoned.

I could feel her excitement cycle with my pleasure through our shared connection.

Her lips engulfed the head of my cock and I was in a wet paradise. She suckled and tilted her head from side to side while her tongue made circles around me. I closed my eyes for a moment and lost myself to the pleasure of her electrifying mouth.

I realized that her hand was no linger gripping the base of my cock, so I opened my eyes and looked down to see her freeing the clasp of her bra. I leaned back against the back counter to get a better view as she freed her beautiful tits from concealment.

My cock slipped from her mouth and she watched it bounce in front of her eyes while lifting and massaging her tits.

She looked up at me and breathed, "God, you taste so fucking good."

Her hands slid down from her tits and across her belly to meet over her denim encased crotch. I watched her massage herself firmly while looking up at me.

"I love the way your cock feels in my mouth. Am I doing it right?" she inquired playfully while rubbing herself with both hands through her jeans.

"God, yes," I responded. "It feels amazing."

I reached town to touch her gloriously firm tits and her hands came up to meet mine. She lifted my hands to rest on either side of her head and looked up at me.

"Is this right?" she grinned. "I think your hands are supposed to go here."

I felt faint images of blowjob porn rushing through our connection.

"So I can pleasure myself at the same time," she answered to the unasked question.

She reached back down and quickly unfastened the front of her jeans. I watched as one hand reached back up for my cock and the other disappeared into the front of her jeans.

Laurie moaned and tipped her head back. Her eyes fluttered open to look up at me. She opened her mouth pleadingly and I realized that my hands were still resting lightly on either side of her head, just behind her ears.

I pulled gently forward and guided her mouth back on my cock. She responded by wrapping her lips firmly about the head of my cock and beginning to bob her mouth up and down over my head and the first inch or so of my shaft while using her hand to milk the bottom of my shaft.

The sensations were incredible and I let my hands just rest lightly so that she could control the action. Simultaneously I could feel the pleasure flowing between us through our link.

Laurie was really getting into it and was moaning as she sucked. Drool was beginning to leak from her lips and down my shaft when she suddenly peaked into an orgasm.

I could feel her struggling to keep her mouth on my cock as the orgasm rippled through her and up our connection. She momentarily lost her balance and toppled forward, plunging her mouth down around my cock to the base. I was doing all I could to hold my own orgasm back as I felt her tight throat sheath me.

She pulled off of my cock and stroked her hand up and down the full length of my well lubricated cock.

"Fuck," she spat out.

Looking up at me she continued to rub herself while moaning, "That feels so good. You feel so good. You taste so good."

Laurie rubbed my cock around her lips. I could see drool glistening on her chin and spotting her tits.

"You're amazing," I moaned. "Everything you're doing feels amazing."

"I'm not going to let myself cum again until you do," she panted.

She bit her lips and I could see her hand still working away inside her jeans.

She took her hand away from my cock and smeared her tits with her own drool.

She saw the raw lust in my eyes and smiled.

"Fuck my mouth," she whispered. "I loved the way it felt when you slid into my throat. I've never felt anything so good."

And she probably never will, I thought. She was feeling my pleasure through our shared connection. How often does a woman get to directly feel a portion of a man's pleasure?

She knelt gently writhing before me. Her head was tilted back and her mouth was open expectantly.

"This is right, isn't it?" she asked pleadingly. "In the movies this is where you fuck my mouth."

My hands were resting less lightly on her head now.

"Did you like it when my cock was in your throat? Did it feel good?" I asked looking down into her eyes.

"Fuck, yes," she hissed. "It was amazing. I never imagined it would feel so fucking good."

She took her hand from her tits and placed it on one of my hands.

"Please," she begged. "Please fuck my mouth. Use my mouth to get off. I'm so close to cumming again and I want to taste your cum before I do."

She used her hand to use my hand to pull her head forward.

I held guided her head back onto my cock and her lips immediately formed a tight seal. She used her now free hand to cup and massage her tits and tug gently on her nipples while I slowly made love to her eager mouth.

She was moaning around my cock and I could feel how close she was to cumming again. I reached through our connection and turned off her gag reflex.

Every stroke I made went deeper into her mouth until finally I smoothly plunged the last few inches into her throat. Her throat deliciously tight and I habitually channeled my pleasure back through the connection to her.

Her reaction was immediate and almost drove her over the edge. Laurie stopped rubbing herself and used both of her hands to cup her tits instead.

I pulled out until I felt her lips on my head, felt her breath, and in one smooth motion thrust until I felt her lips and nose pressing against my body.

She moaned around my cock and I slowly pulled out all the way.

"Is that OK," I asked. "Am I doing that right?"

Her eyes were glazed with pleasure and lust.

"Yes," she moaned, "More."

"Does it feel good?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes. It feels so good when you're in my throat. It feels like I could cum just from that." She answered impatiently. "Please. More. Make love to my throat. Make love to my throat."

I shuffled forward just enough to make her lean back slightly. I loved the way her own drool made her tits glisten and when I blew my load I wanted to make sure that anything she didn't swallow landed on her gorgeous body.

Laurie cupped her tits up and together as I guided my cock back into her eager mouth and lusty throat.

I made my motions predictable to allow her to breathe easily. Every two thrusts into her slobbering mouth were followed by a long thrust into the ecstatic sheath of her throat.

She was whimpering with pleasure around my cock and the vibrations added to the pleasure for both of us.

My thrusts slowly increased in pace. Laurie's chin was steadily dripping drool to her glistening tits below.

I knew that she was feeling my orgasm build on top of hers.

"I'm close," I panted. "Rub yourself off as I cum!"

Her hands flew into her jeans and I could feel that pleasure renew itself through the connection.

I knew that she wouldn't be able to control her breathing as she came, so I pulled out of her throat and limited myself to her lips and mouth as I felt my balls tighten and the first glorious jet of cum erupt through my cock into her mouth as she toppled over into her second orgasm in concert.

Together we came for what seemed like a small eternity, experiencing our own orgasms and some portion of the other's as well.

Finally our orgasms subsided. I felt Laurie swallowing what hadn't spilled from her mouth. I continued gentle afterglow thrusts into her mouth, Laurie suckled on my cock as I did so.

Finally I sat down next to her, and she shifted from her knees to sit more comfortably.

"Damn," I said. "That was incredible."

"I had no idea I could cum that way," Laurie said quietly. "That was amazing."

I held her hand and said "Thank you for sharing that with me."

She smiled gently, perhaps even romantically, and whispered "If I can cum like that then saving my virginity really doesn't seem all that difficult."

She coughed a little a put her hand to her throat.

"I'll make a little herbal tea for your throat," I offered.

She smirked, "I feel so dirty sitting here with sore knees and your jizz dripping from my chin."

I watched her run her tongue around her lips.

"Do you like it?" I asked gently.

"I love it," she answered with a smile. "Your jizz tastes amazing."

I put my arm around her to enjoy the afterglow together.

I watched as she played with the glistening mix of cum and drool on her tits.

"And I love that I can feel so much pleasure while still being a virgin."

Laurie watched me quietly as I got up and ran hot water from the machine to make her a cup of herbal tea with honey.

I sat back down on the floor of the coffee shop next to her and handed her the cup of tea. Her mouth and still bare tits were still coated with mostly dried saliva and semen.

"You, um," she ventured, "you kind of get around a lot. I hear. I've heard."

"I do," I answered honestly.

"Are you, or is this ... safe?" she seemed a little concerned.

"I get tested pretty regularly, but I can go to the clinic in the morning if you'd like," I told her.

"That would make me feel better," she stated.

We sat quietly for a moment. There was an unusually strong connection persisting between us.

"I should go wash my face," she said getting up to go to the women's room.

Timewell
Timewell
56 Followers
12