Robert and Laurie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished closing up the shop and when she came back we sat and talked while she finished her tea.

"I don't want this to sound ... I don't know. Clingy, or whatever. But I have this strange feeling," she said, "that that won't be the same with someone else."

In the back of my mind I was wondering if she, unknowingly, had ability similar to my own. That could explain why I felt such an unusual level of feedback.

"We did seem to have some serious chemistry just now," I said.

"You see too many women, though," she intoned with a palpable sadness.

She raised an eye and added, "It is just women, right?"

I rolled my eyes and answered, "It's just women."

"But," I ventured cautiously, "I don't have to see all those women."

I wasn't really sure what I was getting myself into, but Laurie had intrigued me and I was feeling more and more intrigued.

"Oh?"

"Well ..."

"Don't sell me a line," she accused. "Everyone told me you were a player, but honest about it. Don't go ruining the idea that you're honest."

"I'm just saying: I don't have to be a dog. I've never actually gone out with anyone. And, I don't know ..."

"I suck cock that well, huh?"

"I've really enjoyed you coming around and hanging out. Even if it was just because you were horny," I returned the accusation. "And yes, if you must know. That was amazing."

"Are you asking me out, Bob?" she asked.

"I am," I confirmed. "Going out with me would be terrible for your reputation, though."

"Are you asking me out? Or asking me out?" she asked with a surprised look.

Now I was a little scared. What was I asking? I wasn't used to being at a disadvantage. Am I just intrigued because there seemed to be a strong, natural connection between us? Could Laurie actually have similar abilities but just be unaware of them?

"If you'd be willing to go out with me, I can stop seeing other women," I proposed.

Laurie looked at me for long moments.

"It would be awesome to be able to do that again and not have to worry about STDs," she said. "It's a little scary how incredible that felt. I'll go with you to get tested as well. Fair is fair."

"You aren't worried about what people will think? Going to a clinic with me?" I asked.

"Not really. I'll know that I'm still a virgin and that's all that really matters," Laurie stated plainly. "And I've liked hanging out with you, too. Walk me back to my apartment?"

"I'd love to," I said.

When I saw Uncle a few days later, he seemed unusually pleased with himself. And he was very happy to hear that I had found a nice girl to see instead of running around like a dog.

A few years later Laurie was married. And, as predicted, both her and her husband knew that she had maintained her virginity for her wedding night.

It seems like a bizarre thing to consider. Especially in light of how kinky we were as a couple. But it was what she wanted to do, and she did it. She never offered it, and I never tried to take it.

At least until the night I helped her out of her wedding dress and she whispered in my ear, "There's something that I've been saving for you."

12