Robert and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
715 Followers

'Would you like some more tea, Steven?'

'Yes, that would be nice.'

Robert got out of his chair and left the room. He had a teapot when he returned. He refilled both of our cups. As he turned away from me, I stopped him. I opened his robe and looked at his cock. It drooped down over his balls. I leaned forward in my seat and kissed his cock. Robert shrugged off his robe. After teasing him for a moment with my tongue, I lifted Robert's cock to my lips.

His balls rested against my chin. My nose was in his pubic hair. His cock filled my mouth. And my senses. I could feel his erection forming. I bobbed my head and sucked until Robert's cock was fully erect. I stopped and took a drink of hot tea. Robert moaned out loud when my hot mouth closed over his cockhead.

I untied my robe and shrugged it off as I slid off the chair and onto my knees in front of Robert. My fingertips found and lifted his balls as I slid as much of his cock as I could into my mouth. Robert lightly held my head as he began to hump his hips.


I smiled around the man-meat slipping in and out of my mouth as my father-in-law began to fuck my face. Robert's cock moved in and out of my mouth in long slow strokes. I had plenty of time to work over his whole cock with my lips and tongue.

I tried to move my head in little circles like Robert had. His cockhead touched other places inside my mouth, but I was afraid of hurting him with my teeth.

'You don't have to swallow anything when I cum, Steven.'

Looking up at him, I tried to smile and speak, but with my mouth full all I could say was, 'Mmmm.'

My father-in-law pulled his cock out of my mouth. He held it about six inches from my face. I think I flinched a little as Robert's first squirt of cum hit my face. I opened my mouth and a squirt landed on my tongue. I swallowed it. It was warm and slightly salty.

I put my hand on Robert's and guided his cock back into my mouth. I sucked and swallowed as he finished cumming. He resumed fucking my face with long, slow strokes.

Robert wiped some of his cum off of my face. He licked his fingers clean. After he helped me to my feet and after I rinsed off my face, we went back to the bed.

Robert began to suck my cock almost before I was stretched out on the bed. We quickly worked ourselves into the sixty-nine position.

The side sixty-nine was nice and comfortable. Robert played with my ass when I was on top. I enjoyed being on the bottom most. I could play with Robert's balls and I like to watch them rise and fall as his cock slid in and out.

We cum together. It was just as intense a feeling as cumming at the same time with Judy. I think Robert swallowed my cock completely and I know I tried to swallow his.

It was strange awakening next to another man. We gave each other a brief 'good morning' suck. Robert rubbed my cock all over his face. The scraping of his beard was oddly erotic.

I quickly dressed. When I left the bedroom, Robert was lying spread eagled on the bed. One of his hands was sliding up and down his cock. 'See you after work, Steven?'

When I got home, I noticed the message light on the answering machine was blinking. It was a message from Judy saying that she and her mother were driving home on Sunday and that she would call tonight. Robert and I had three more evenings together.

I fixed some breakfast, then quickly showered and shaved. I called Judy from work. She said she wasn't surprised that I hadn't answer the phone. She said she thought that I was probably asleep in my chair with the TV on and the newspaper in my lap. I wondered what she would have thought if she had known that her father's cock had been in my mouth when she called.

I called Robert from work. He was fixing a roast for dinner. When I got home, I showered and shaved again. I shaved my cock and balls for Robert. I remembered to forward the telephone to Robert's number. I just hoped Judy's call would come before Robert and I were eating cock.

Maybe we should call her first.. It would be exciting to talk with my wife while her father was sucking my cock. And I know it would be exciting to suck Robert's cock while he was talking with his wife or daughter.

T@nman
T@nman
715 Followers
12