Robert & Misty Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert

"I'm not leaving." Robert stated flatly, still puzzled and thinking maybe she was in shock.

"I know what I must look like, but it will be alright, Robert. I promise you." she told him and then he saw her pull out the gun from behind her cushion.

"Put that away, Misty, it's not worth it, please put it away..." he pleaded with her and stood up.

Misty

"It's to late, he deserves this and we both know it. You don't even know the half of it. When I got home he had two other guys with him. They stripped me, groped me all over while Larry egged them on, hitting me over and over." she cried, the tears falling freely from her face, living the whole thing over as she told him what happened.

Robert was kneeling at her side, stroking her hair trying to comfort her as he listened to the vivid details of what had been done to her.

"Its awful what happened and I don't blame you, I'd like to kill him myself right now, but just leave with me. Divorce him and we'll put a restraining order out if necessary."

"Like that would stop me." Larry said coming into the room.

Before Robert could do anything, Larry kicked him hard knocking him over onto the floor. Larry pounced on him, punching his face several times until Robert lay bleeding.

"Stop it! Stop it now Larry before I shoot!" she cried out having stood up and had the gun aimed at Larry.

"You'll what?" he asked and then stood up and turned around to face her. "Why you bitch! Give me my gun, now before something happens." He was moving closer and closer to her.

"I'm taking no more from you, no more ever.!" she yelled and he leapt at her trying to take the weapon from her. There was a struggle and several shots were fired. Larry fell to the ground and Misty backed away, her body shaking.

"Can you call the police Robert?" she asked him, exceptionally cool.

Robert

"Put the gun down, baby. I'll call the police." he said as he struggled to get up.

"Oh honey, you're bleeding," she said and went for a wash cloth.

Robert called the police and told them about the shooting. It was an accident, there was a struggle, her husband beat her, they fought, all these things ran through his head while they waited for the cops to get there.

"It was self defense Misty, you do know that don't you? That's what you're going to tell them, it's the honest truth. I just happened to come over and hear you two and tried to stop it. That's the truth too." he kept reassuring her that everything would be okay, a bit unsure about her state of mind though.

They were sitting on the couch and she finally broke down, crying and shaking in his lap. When the ambulance and police arrived, she was still beside herself and Robert explained what happened. They saw her torn clothes, her swollen face along with Roberts and believed their story, not arresting either of them. They were told they would have to come down to the station to get pictures taken and their stories heard.

Misty

Embarrassing as it was, Misty had to strip at the station and have pictures taken of all her private areas, even her nipples were bruised. She hurt everywhere and couldn't wait to get out of there, go to Roberts and take a hot shower. She felt so dirty now and wondered if she would ever feel the better. It was just as humiliating relating the story to the lady police officer although she didn't tell her about his buddies. That would have been even worse and besides she had no idea who they were.

Finally they had let her go and she was silent on the drive back to Roberts. She could tell he was a bit worried but she felt too drained to even speak. When they arrived, she bolted for the bathroom where she got sick several times. Finally, she stripped off her clothes, tossing them in the trash can and got in the hot steamy shower. She let the tears flow and cried her heart out.

Robert

He was beside himself, it had been one hell of a night, but thank goodness it was over. He could hear her crying in the bathroom and his heart went out to her. He listened for quite along time before finally going in to check on her. She was huddled in the corner of the shower, curled up and crying. The water had already turned cold and he turned it off. Then grabbing a towel, he bent down and put it around her.

"Let me help you up, baby." he comforted her and dried her body while she stood shivering. Finally he pulled his robe off the hook on the door and wrapped it around her. "Come on, I'm going to pour us a glass of wine, it might help a little."

Misty

She had stopped crying and her body had started to warm up from wearing his robe. Her mind was buzzing from everything that had just taken place and she found it hard to get a handle on it. As soon as Robert set the wine glasses on the table and sat down beside her she felt a sense of relief.

"Thank you...for everything," she all but whispered and leaned against his body. "Hold me, please. That's all I need you to do, just hold me."

She felt his arms go around her and draw her close, holding her tightly. They stayed like that for along time before she started dozing off. He took her hand and led her to his bedroom and helped slip the robe from her shoulders.

"Please, don't look at me, I'm dirty...I'm disgus...."

"You're beautiful, Misty, don't think otherwise." He said, taking her chin in his hands and looking her straight in the eye. "You're beautiful, nothing has changed that, not in my mind."

"I don't feel like that though, especially now..."

"I'll make you feel better, I promise and I'll never hurt you, ever."

As much as she wanted to believe him, she still felt dirty and disgusting, but didn't tell him. Instead, she let the robe fall and slipped naked into bed.

Robert

He had gotten a lot of work done while she slept and decided he would do whatever she needed to help her get away from her husband. He checked on her and found she was fast asleep. Not wanting to disturb her, he tied up the house and watched a little television.

Later when he checked on her, Misty was tossing and turning in her sleep, moaning, and even crying. He would hold her close whispering words of comfort in he ear until she fell back asleep hoping whatever nightmare she was having would end. He finally undressed and slipped under the covers next to her and held, falling to sleep himself.

Misty

"Noooo! Don't!" she cried out bolting straight up, now wide awake.

"Misty, baby, its okay, you're safe" he said, awakened by her cries.

"Oh Robert, how will I ever get through this, killing Larry and all? Will I ever not feel so dirty?" she laid back in his arms, her body quivering.

"What are you talking about, killing Larry, feeling dirty? I don't understand."

"Last night, when he beat me, I shot him. Don't you remember?" she asked, puzzled by his behavior.

"Sounds like you had quite a nightmare, but that's all it was. You fainted and then fell asleep. You've been asleep almost the entire day. It's almost dinner time."

Misty looked at him confused, yet when she touched her face there was no swelling or any pain. She looked down at her nipples and they were as perky as every, no bruises. The realization she had dreamed all that was now becoming clear and she felt tremendous relief. She lay back down beside Robert smiling at him.

"It was an awful nightmare and I'm glad I woke up, especially next to you."

Robert

"Me to, honey, you know you don't ever have to leave, don't you?"

He pulled her tight to him, kissing her passionately, loving how her naked body felt against him.

"I'll get a lawyer and divorce him, but you know, I might just have to take you up on that and stay here."

"I think that's the best decision you made since I've known you," he said and hugged her.

He got her in touch with a good lawyer and started her divorce proceedings. Later, they made love well into the night. Although it was the end of a relationship for her, it was a beautiful beginning of one for the two of them. She never told him what the nightmare was about and he never asked.

12