Robert and Pet Ch. 01

Story Info
Robert meets his newest sub.
1.8k words
4.22
22.4k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

It had been a long three years for Robert. Since the last time he had taken a submissive to bed, many things had happened. That girl had left him, and his primary method of meeting these subs, his computer, started acting up. He could only get on-line rarely, and no one had turned his head or his heart.

Then the worst disaster hit. His mother died, and Robert's life went into a deep downward spiral. He wandered aimlessly around the country until his money ran out. only then did he return home, his car full of memorabilia from his mother's house. But one other item was in his car. He had picked up his mother's new computer as his own.

A few months later, he received a blind e-mail. The woman, Shelly, was known only as "pet" on-line, and she asked if he might be interested in her. Robert replied, and found the woman open, eager and very sexual. They spent many a night in cyberspace, talking, kissing, even making cyber love together. She lived in the same state he did, and they knew the on-line fun could only end one way, with the two of them meeting.

He had left early that morning, driving north to the state's largest city. His "pet" was driving east at that same moment, heading to their pre-planned rendezvous. Robert thought back quickly to the conversations the two of them had, and the plans they had made.

A hotel had been reserved, and "pet" arrived first, since she lived 100 miles closer to the city than Robert did. She got the key and entered the room. She took out an overnight bag and shed her clothes. She walked into the bathroom and drew a bath, filling the tub with scented bubble bath. As she lay in the tub, she remembered Robert's orders, and started masturbating.

Five minutes passed, and "pet" needed to cum. Her fingers were sliding all over her body, but mostly focused on her clit. She squirmed in the water, but did not cum. Her Master had ordered her not to, but had told her to masturbate every hour that day.

She had been forced to stop once on the way to the city to obey his order. The truck stop had been crowded, but her hour had arrived, and she could not disobey Robert's order. She hoped no one would notice her as she slid her hand up her skirt and massaged her clit.

But her hopes were shattered when she threw her head back and moaned. She had forgotten about her car's sun roof, and she saw a man in an 18-wheel truck looking down on her. From the motions of his arm, it was obvious he was masturbating while watching her.

She smiled inwardly and then opened the front of her blouse. Her large breasts, 40D in size, flopped out. Her hand started massaging her erect nipples, now knowingly teasing the truck driver. She pulled her skirt up, allowing him to see her masturbation. The driver stroked harder and faster as "pet" thrust fingers into her pussy.

The driver's eyes squeezed shut, and "pet" barely saw a quick stream of white appear over the bottom of the truck's window before falling back down. The man's face had grimaced, but now was taking on the relaxed look of a man who had just cum. His eyes sparkled and his mouth was in a big smile.

As the man started to open his door, "pet" reached down, started her car, and peeled out, heading back on to the interstate. She had no intention of giving that man what she was saving for Robert. As she drove, she hastily adjusted her clothes, as her exit had been quick and her skirt was still bunched around her waist.

Now, alone in the tub, she brought herself to the brink of orgasm,then stopped. This was the fourth time this day she has masturbated, and she needed to cum soon. She looked at her watch and knew Robert would be here within the hour, if all went well. She smiled, finished her bath, dried off, and went back to prepare the room.

Robert's foot seemed to press the accelerator pedal harder the closer to the city he got. He hoped his "pet" had remembered her orders, including calling his cell phone so he would know exactly where to go.

As he got to the city limits, his cell started chiming. "Pet" was on the phone, telling him where the hotel was, and which room belonged to them. She ended the conversation with "Hurry, Master. I need you."

The driving foot hit the floorboard, and Robert rocketed the last 10 miles to the hotel. Bypassing the main entrance, Robert parked in the rear. He took the hotel steps two at a time and entered the third floor hallway. He stopped a minute to catch his breath, and softly knocked on the door to room 314.

"Pet" opened the door, and Robert slipped into the room, closing and locking the door behind him. Then Robert turned and gazed on her for the first time. She was naked, her skin fairly glowing in anticipation. She was on her knees, showing him honor, respect and submission. He could smell her sexual odor coming from her pussy.

"Rise and kiss me," Robert says. "Pet" obeyed quickly, getting off her knees and almost jumping into his arms. Her naked body pushed against his clothed one, and they kissed deeply.

"Pet" moved her hands between her body and Robert's. She pulled at the buttons on his shirt, almost breaking them off in her desire. After his shirt was undone, she slid it off him, letting it fall on the floor. Her hands moved to his pants, and she expertly undid his belt. Only after she had undone the clasp and zipper on his trousers did they break their kiss.

As Robert's pants fell to the floor, "pet" followed them. Her knees hit the floor, and her mouth found the bulge in his underwear, kissing the shape gently. She then grabbed his underwear in her teeth, and skinned them to the floor. in a flash, she was back up and, without using her hands, sucked his cock into her mouth.

Three years, Robert thought. three long years in which the only joy he had received came from his left hand. And now that drought was over. "Pet" was sucking happily away on his cock, and he could feel it engorging in her mouth.

She was in heaven. She loved sucking cock, and now she had in her mouth the one cock she had wanted since they had met online. She put all her love and soul into this blow-job, wanting her Master to remember this forever. Up and down his shaft she went, sucking and licking, all the while with her hands behind her back.

Finally "pet" moved her hands. She cupped his balls sac, and gently scraped her fingernails over it. the sensation caused Robert's cock to twitch in her mouth, and both people moaned in happiness.

Robert was close to orgasm, but he didn't want to cum yet. He pulled her mouth off his rod, and she looked up at him, a small drop of saliva falling down her chin.

"Bed, My pet," Robert said. The woman quickly obeyed, lying on her back, looking at him in anticipation. Robert climbed up and kissed her. Their tongues darted together and she automatically moved her hands around him.

Robert broke the kiss quickly. "No, pet," he said. "No holding me until you are allowed." She lowered her hands reluctantly but obediently. Robert then proceeded to start to kiss down her body. At each point, her moans increased.

Her nipples were already hard as rocks when he kissed and licked them. Her moans increased in timbre, as her breasts were very sensitive. He bit into them, marking her with his teeth. He pulled the nipples with his teeth, and her moans doubled in intensity.

Just when she thought she would cum just from his breast play, Robert moved lower. "Pet" caught her breath to prepare for more, and was just under control when she felt Robert's breath on her clit.

His tongue flashed out, licking at the enlarged clit. "Pet" squeezed her eyes shut, fighting back her orgasm. But she knew it was a lost cause. With a cry of pleasure, "pet' came, her pussy overflowing with her love juices, her mind reeling with joy for the man who had brought this orgasm.

Robert smiled as his "pet" came. He still had the touch. But then he realized that she had cum without permission. He lifted his mouth off "pet's" clit and said "Bad pet. You should not have cum. Now you must get punished. Roll over."

The woman obediently rolled. Robert lifted his hand, and lowered it onto her upraised ass, bringing a resounding "Smack" sound from her ass, and a red spot where his palm had landed.

"Pet" gasped in pain as she was spanked. Robert repeated the process and "pet" gasped again. The pain was there, yes, but she could also feel herself getting wet between her legs again. This was turning her on, and as he kept spanking, she got wetter and wetter.

"Pet" had learned her lesson, though. She held back as she felt her orgasm building up. Finally she cried out "Master, let pet cum!"

"Cum, girl," Robert said. He then lowered his mouth and got a second helping of her sweet/sour orgasmic juices as she came, harder than the first time.

As the orgasm faded, Robert laid back on the bed, his cock sticking straight up. He nodded slightly at his hard-on, and "pet" squealed in delight. She threw her leg over her Master's body, and lowered herself onto his cock. She sighed in delight as she felt him fill her wet pussy, and he moaned as her pussy lips kegeled on his rod.

"Pet" started moving, up and down on his hard organ. Her juices resumed flowing, lubricating him and letting her slide up and down faster. Her breasts bounced with each stroke of his cock into her, and he was in joy.

Robert reached up to grasp her nipples, and when he had them, he pulled. "Pet" got even wetter, and started moaning. Each moan got louder and stronger, as her moans matched his. The room was filled with the echoes of their lovemaking.

Robert came first, his cock spasming, then shooting deep into her body. "Pet", knowing she was allowed to orgasm whenever he came, closed her eyes and enjoyed her third orgasm of the night. Together, Robert and "pet" held each other and came, each enjoying their own orgasm and their partner's.

Slowly their movements stopped, and almost as slowly, Robert rolled over, his spent organ slipping out of "pet"'s pussy. They cuddled together and lightly dozed, each dreaming of what was to come the rest of the day.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers