Robert and Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing the story of Robert and Shelly.
1.8k words
4.05
16.4k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

This story has been co-written, my first attempt at adding a second author. In this case, "Sweet ShaDow's pet" wrote part of the story as well. She also read and edited as well as wrote, making this a true collaborative effort.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shelly woke first. She marveled at her feelings of love and devotion for this man sleeping beside her. She had only known him in person for about an hour, but she knew she would serve him the rest of her life.

She looked at his naked form. He was a little older than she was, overweight, and no longer in the prime of life, as it were. But what he lacked in stamina he made up for in knowledge. He had been a Dominant for longer than she had been in the lifestyle. Shelly was honored that he had chosen her as his slave.

Her gaze lowered to the cock that had just given her such pleasure. He did not have the typical monster cock seen in porn movies, but it was just perfect. Seven inches long, thin and straight, though currently it was flaccidly lying atop one thigh.

Shelly leaned down. Her brown hair brushed his thighs, and she gently kissed his flaccid member. She lifted it off his leg, and slowly engulfed it with her mouth. Down the length she went, her tongue licking away the nearly-dry remains of their first sexual encounter. When her mouth grazed his groin, she hummed a minute, knowing this would get him excited.

Robert felt a wonderful sensation between his legs and awoke. He opened his eyes and saw his "pet", Shelly, sucking on his cock. A soft moan escaped his lips, and Shelly's eyes darted upwards to see her Master was awake. But her mouth kept on working his organ.

Robert smiled at "pet" as she continued to suck at him. His cock was getting erect in a hurry, and he was enjoying the feelings. She had tapped his favorite desire, that of being awakened by a beautiful woman with his cock in her mouth. Now it was time to return the favor.

He put his hands on her, and turned her around on his cock, so her wet cunt raced his mouth. He pulled her lower, and started licking at the swollen labia.

Shelly moaned in pleasure. It was all too rare that she was licked while she sucked, and she enjoyed the double sensation of a cock in her mouth and a tongue in her pussy. Her feelings grew and grew, and she soon felt her need to orgasm.

She lifted her mouth off Robert's organ and cried, "Master, I need to cum!"

"Not yet, My pet," he said. "I have plans for you."

"Oh?" she said. "What do you want from me?"

"We're going to cum together, pet," Robert told her. "Keep sucking and playing with my cock. When I tell you I'm cumming, you may cum, little one."

"Yes, Master," Shelly answered obediently, praying she could hold off until he came. She loved him so much, she only wanted to please him and do as he asked her. Unconsciously, she ground her pussy into his face as she renewed the sucking of her beloved Master. Her head bobbed up and down as she took him in, pulled back, in again, and then out, going deeper with each entry. She could feel her gag reflex kick in, but it didn't stop her. The mouth on her pussy gave her the motivation to keep going. She longed to taste his cum - had longed for it since early in their online relationship when he had told her about how he liked to be sucked and how his cum tasted better when he drank pineapple juice. She had chuckled at him when he told her this, but it made her curious, none-the-less. And as she grew to know him and love him more and more each day, she wanted to taste his cum because of the pleasure she knew he would derive from it.

His and her moans grew in pitch as each was getting closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh baby, oh baby!" Robert said in between licks in her sopping wet pussy. He slipped two fingers into her sopping wet cunt, and cried out, "NOW!" and clamped harder on her pussy.

She felt, more than tasted, his hot cum begin to spurt down her throat as her own orgasm rocked her body. She swallowed and swallowed the cum that seemed to go on for ages - just like the orgasm rushing through her with his mouth on her.

Time seemed to stand still for these new lovers as their bodies reached the heights of pleasure. Bodies locked in mutual pleasure, love fueling the explosion.

After a time, Shelly pulled off her Master's cock, her body spent. She could feel his mouth and fingers still gently playing with her pussy. She smiled weakly and let her head lay between his legs, his spent cock nestled next to her nose. She felt his fingers leave her as he slowly moved her body off His.

"Come give your Master a kiss, my pet," Robert bade Shelly. She languidly moved her body so that she was once again next to him and offered her lips to his in a blissful kiss of love.

"Thank you, my Master, for feeding me your cum. I love You, Master."

"I love you, my pet." Robert took his new love, the one he'd been waiting for, into his arms and they kissed and nuzzled, relishing in the O/one that completed them.

Shelly couldn't ever remember a moment in her life when she had been happier than this very one. "I love you, Master." She smiled warmly at him.

Robert knew that this was just the beginning of their short time together and wanted to use every bit of time that he could keeping his pet in the throes of ecstasy. He reached between them and found a nipple, hard and ready for his touch. He took the nipple in between his fingers and smiled as she moaned softly at his touch. He pulled a little harder and twisted the nipple, which resulted in a louder, "Mmmmmm" from his pet.

Robert remembered what she had told him during one of their long conversations. She had mentioned that she could orgasm just from breast play. Robert had made a different woman cum just from playing with her breasts, and wanted to do the same to his pet.

His fingers twisted the nipple captured in his pinch, and he heard Shelly moan louder. He lowered his mouth and grabbed the other breast in his teeth, causing her to moan even louder. As his fingers twisted, he pulled his head back, his teeth firmly clamped on the nipple. He pulled and pulled, her breast becoming distorted as the nipple stretched out.

Shelly could not believe what was happening to her body. She was responding to this man in ways she had never thought possible. Her love was growing in her heart, as she realized he remembered their conversations in the same way she remembered them. As her love grew, so did her lust. She felt the flushing of her body as it prepared for orgasm. She knew that she was getting wetter and wetter inside her pussy, and wanted to feel that wetness with her fingers.

As she reached to touch herself, her nipple popped out of Robert's mouth and he said "No, pet!" in a commanding voice.

Shelly was taken aback at his sudden change of tone. This was a definite command, not a loving whisper or gently-spoken word. She stopped her hand immediately, looking at his face. "What did I do, Master?" she managed to say.

"You will not touch yourself, My pet," Robert replied. "Let me take you totally, with no help from you."

"Yes, Master," she said, "I will obey you." To prove she planned to obey, Shelly slid her hands under her bottom and laid on them.

Robert smiled, then went back to caressing and kissing Shelly's breasts. His tongue flashed over the nipple he had pulled back, and his fingers tenderly stroked the nipple he had been twisting but moments before.

The change from hard pain to gentle feelings worked wonders on Shelly. She resumed feeling the growing rush of lust, a feeling lost when Robert had spoken to her so sharply. She realized he had a plan, and wanted to enjoy everything he had to offer her.


As Robert's mouth moved down Shelly's breast, his hand let her nipple go. When Robert was directly between her breasts, his hands spread them a little wider apart, and his tongue licked right up the middle of her breast valley, from the bottom of her breasts to her chin. Then he trailed kisses back the way his tongue had come.

He saw her body shivering, and knew she was close. His mouth moved to her left breast, kissing all over. He pulled the breast up a bit, and greedily grabbed a section of the underside of her breast in his mouth.

As Robert started sucking the bottom flesh of her breast, electricity sparked through Shelly's body. There was no turning back now. She was close to cumming, it was only a matter of when. This final move by him had placed her irrevocably on the path of orgasmic lust. He had told her he would mark her where only he could see, and this was to be his mark on her.

Robert sucked hard, teeth grating on the breast flesh in his mouth. He knew his pet was ready, and listened for the words he knew she would soon speak. He could feel her body shaking as the orgasm closed in on her.

"Master, please," Shelly whimpered. "Please, please, oh god please let me cum!"

Robert released the breast long enough to say "You may, little one."

The wave broke over Shelly, and she came. She closed her eyes and saw bright colors as her mind swirled in the feelings her body was sending it. Her pussy gushed her love for him through her opening. Her mouth opened, but no sounds emerged as she gasped for breath. Her emotions were no longer her own. They belonged to him, and she knew it.

As her orgasm faded, she collapsed even deeper onto the bed. Robert released her breast, smiling as the skin turned a deep purplish color. He kissed it softly, then grasped for a mirror from her compact.

He focused the mirror so Shelly could see the mark. She looked down and felt a renewed sense of awe and love flow through her. There was his mark, making her his!

She pulled him close to her, and looked deep into his brown eyes. Just before kissing her, Shelly said "You are my Master, and I am marked as your slave. Your pet loves you."

Robert kissed her back, smiling as he did so. When they finally came up for air, Robert said "This is only the beginning, my pet. There is still so much more planned for tonight."

Shelly could hardly wait for the next part of his plan.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers