Robert Louis Who?

Story Info
Brief encounter in a bookstore.
869 words
3.38
59.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes, things just fall into place.

It always seems that the harder I look the less I find. But this is an occasion where I didn't have to look very hard. It is a situation where technique met fantasy.

I had a session last evening with a college lad I met at the book store. I go there sometimes just to check.

He was in the classics section. He looked to be 19 or 20, slender and athletic like a swimmer, with a shaved haircut which, if it wasn't bleached, consisted of the naturally blondest hair I had ever seen on a boy. He was about my size--not too short, not too tall.

I asked him what he was reading and he said he was looking for Robert Louis Stevenson for his English class that was starting at college in a couple of weeks. I said I wasn't him but I told him I could show him where that section was. He laughed.

He said he was looking for the Stevenson story, "Weir of Hermiston". I told him I hadn't read that one, though I had heard of it. Anyway, I volunteered to help him look. We found it after doing a little searching; it was one of two stories in one volume, "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and Weir of Hermiston". I restrained my sense of humor regarding Jekyll/Hyde; I didn't want to come off as a complete weirdo and maybe scare the kid off.

I went over to the magazine section and picked up a Car and Driver and got into the checkout line just behind him. We chatted a little we waited in line. I asked him if he wanted some coffee. (The Barnes and Noble has a Starbucks coffee area in it.)

After we checked out, we had coffee and talked about his school and stuff and I kind of got the impression that he would like to play. You know how it is.

I started talking about my van. I've got one all tricked out. He seemed interested. So we went down to the underground garage and I showed him the van ,the inside being carpeted and all. As he was looking the side door, I put my hand on the small of his back. He could feel it there I know but he didn't push me away. A good sign. I asked him to try out the middle seat captain's chair. As he settled in I leaned down to adjust the back rest and rested my hand on his leg. He didn't push that away either.

I looked at him and said, "You on?" He smiled and nodded.

I got in and slid the side door shut. I have those dark tinted side windows, no one can see in and I was parked against the wall so no one could see in the front.

I knelt down, began to unbuckle his pants and he raised his fanny up off the seat. I pulled his jeans and his jockey shorts off over his knees. He had a very nice cut cock that getting hard in a hurry, It wound up being about 6" and very nicely shaped. And, by the way, he was a natural blonde.

I stroked him a little but I was just too excited. I got a condom out the console and opened it up. "OK? I said?" He agreed with a nod.

I slipped it over his cock and I could see his precum beading up as I did it.

I took him in my mouth and began to work him up and down using my lips and tongue. I rubbed his thigh with one and as I stroked his cock with the other. Then I took his cock deeper in my mouth and rubbed his firm tummy with both my hands and worked them down toward his balls.

It didn't take long. He shot a load into the condom. I could feel his cock swell and throb as he came and I could feel the condom inflate as he filled it with cum. I could feel the warmth of his cum through the rubber against my tongue. I held him in my mouth until he stopped pulsing and started to go soft.

I pulled off, slid the condom off his cock and used my hanky to dry him off--slowly.

He was ecstatic.

"You are too good dude! is what he said."

Yeah man thanks.

I could tell he wasn't one to want to reciprocate--and that is ok with me. I don't like anyone to feel like they have to blow me just because I blow them. If the want to, so much the better; but if not, that's OK, too.

I had to go, at least that is what I told him. He got himself put back together and left. No lingering goodbyes.

After he left, I drove off and went to a nearby park and jacked off there in my van thinking about that sweet cock of his.

I don't do the book store thing too often. It only works out occasionally but it is a different approach and you usually meet some pretty hot college boys there.